Jackie and Artie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers

Shaking her head, Jackie said; "No it's time for my little cuckboy to cum."

I smiled. "That would be nice."

Jackie reached over, opened the drawer in her bedside table and took out two small keys held together on a small wire ring. I recognized them immediately. They were the keys for the lock on my chastity cage. Apparently Connie had given them to Jackie before she left.

As she removed one of the keys from the ring she said; "From the stories, I gather that I'm supposed to wear one of these on an anklet."

"I do believe that's the custom."

"I think I'd prefer a gold chain necklace. I can't wear an anklet to work; but I could wear a necklace under my blouse."

"You're the boss."

Looking at me, Jackie nodded and said; "Yes I am. Thank you for reminding me." And then she quickly unlocked the cage. As she removed it she asked; "Does it cause you any discomfort while you're wearing it?"

"No, not really; at first it felt funny, but I got used to it pretty quickly."

"So you won't mind wearing it when I have a date?"

"Not at all."

"I don't know why, but that excites me."

"It excites me too."

As soon as Jackie removed the plastic sleeve my penis it rose to a full erection. Laughing she said; "You certainly seem to be excited."

I grinned at her.

She said; "Sweetheart while I would love to give you a blow job, I don't think that's what you want tonight. Tonight you'd rather experience the full cuckold fantasy, wouldn't you."

"Yes."

"Stand up." Jackie snapped her fingers and pointed at the floor next to her. "Right there."

Excited, I stood. My tiny erection stuck straight out.

Moving over so that she was lying right next to the edge of the bed, Jackie said; "Cucky, you have my permission to jack off. Last night I let you cum in a tissue paper pussy. Tonight I want you to cum on my stomach. Do you know why?"

As I started stroking myself I said; "Yes ma'am."

"Tell me cucky, tell me why."

"So that you can make me lick it up afterwards."

"And why am I going to do that?"

"So it will be easier for me to lick up Mr. Clark's cum on Saturday."

"Very good cucky, now close your eyes and imagine Mr. Taylor on top of me pumping his great big dick in and out of my hot wet cunt."

"Are you enjoying it ma'am?"

"Cucky, he's driving me wild."

"Is he hitting your g spot?"

"With every wonderful thrust."

I felt the familiar warm glow building in my loins and then a flood of pleasure erupted inside me as I ejaculated my first spurt of semen. It landed on Jackie's stomach."

"Very good cucky, keep pumping I want it all."

I continued stroking myself. I ejaculated another spurt of cum. This one landed on Jackie's side."

"Keep pumping cucky, but now I want you to catch the rest of your cum in your free hand."

I kept stroking myself. The spurts of cum slowed to a dribble. I obediently caught all of it in the palm of my left hand.

As soon as I was finished, Jackie said; "Now lick your hand clean."

I looked at the palm of my hand. The center glistened with my semen. My ardor had diminished with my orgasm. The cum now looked like slime.

Understanding what had just happened, Jackie said; "Do it quickly cucky. Lick it up. It won't hurt you and it doesn't taste bad."

Nodding, I took a deep breath and licked my hand clean. When I was finished I held up my hand and showed it to Jackie.

"Very good cucky." She scooted over. "Now kneel on the bed beside me and do my tummy."

Cleaning my hand had restored some of my excitement. My pulse was racing as I climbed onto the bed next to Jackie. I took another deep breath and then I bent over and licked my fresh semen off of her stomach. As soon as I was done I sat up and smiled at her.

Jackie smiled back at me and said; "Now kiss me."

Leaning forward, I kissed Jackie on the lips. As I kissed her she forced her tongue into my mouth. I responded. We French kissed. When we finally broke off our kiss Jackie looked at me and whispered; "That was fun."

Laughing, I said; "Yes it was."

"We have to do that more often."

"Which part?"

Giggling, Jackie said; "All of it."

"You'll have to persuade Mr. Taylor to come back."

"I don't think that will be necessary. It won't be very difficult to find a replacement."

Nodding, I said; "I'm sure it won't."

"Are you ready to sleep?"

"Yeah, I am. How about you?"

"I'm exhausted."

I pulled up the covers. Jackie gave me a quick good night kiss and then she snuggled up to me, closed her eyes and immediately fell asleep.

For a few minutes I lay awake thinking about the events of the past three days. Our lives had certainly changed. While the changes had been dramatic, sudden and a little scary; I knew that if had the opportunity, I wouldn't undo them. Our new life was unbelievably exciting. I was actually living my wildest sexual fantasies.

Smiling, I closed my eyes and tried to imagine what might happen during the upcoming weekend. I was exhausted. As I tried to picture my wife in the arms of her boyfriend Ron, I drifted off to sleep.

I was still smiling.

Goodhusband
Goodhusband
1,905 Followers