Jackie and Rhonda Ch. 05

Story Info
The final three lose it.
7.9k words
4.39
25.3k
00

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/24/2022
Created 09/12/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's been a long time coming. I'd like to thank those who took three seconds to vote. Thanks for your patience and loyalty. Who knew 48 hours could take up so much space? BTW, there's more to come...

__________________________________________

"Thanks for that weather report, John. Well, we knew it was hot today but a group of teens went to extremes to avoid the heat this afternoon at the local mini golf park. Parker Stevens is on the scene with this report, Parker?"

"Thanks Melinda. Yes, today forty-seven streakers stopped putting around, stripped down where they were, and ran for the exits here. Security cameras in the park and on the parking lot caught it all. Reminiscent of the flash mobs from a few years back, this appears to be a spontaneous act instigated by two couples who have yet to be identified. The few that were caught have no idea who was in charge. They were booked on on charges of indecent exposure. Not since the seventies have there been so many streakers in our community at one time. Reporting the bare facts, this is Parker Stevens.

"Thanks Parker for that report. Flash mobs..."

Jim, Rhonda, Bobby, and Jackie were watching the local news and getting a bite to eat. Bobby hit the mute button. "Did you see the security footage? I don't think it will matter. You can barely tell the car type, much less the license plate numbers."

"Yeah, but some of the inside footage looked pretty good. They may have our faces." Rhonda seemed worried.

"Do you really think they are going to spend a bunch of resources to find a bunch of eighteen and nineteen year olds to try them from streaking when there are real crimes out there?"

"I agree. The news is going to cover it because it makes ratings to hint at naked people. No one else is going to care."

Rhonda laughed a nervous laugh, "I can't believe we did that."

"I can't believe the mob mentality that led to 43 other streakers. that must have been almost everybody on the course!"

Twenty minutes later the front door opened and Bill came into the kitchen, "You guys have fun today? Ready for tonight?"

Jackie was first to reply, "Yes, and yes. And where were you all day? Not trying to screw up our contract were you?"

"No, actually I was earning my money. After you see what I've done you might want to offer me a little more than my percentage. I at least want my expense money back."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"I got up before you guys this morning and put together my gear. I figured you would go out rather than sit in all day. So, I parked down the street and followed you when you left. I got some great footage to add to the video." He threw two disks and two VHS tapes on the counter. "And you don't have to worry about the security footage from Golf-a-Rama. Its amazing what $400 and a promise of some porn will get you from a couple of Barneys. When the prosecutor gets two blank VHS tapes he's going to be pissed. You guys are going to be living legends when this hits the streets. But, I have to know how you got all those othe couples to streak... If I could get some more footage like that I could be a new GGW guy."

The four sat in stunned silence looking at Bill. Finally, Jackie spoke up, "Why didn't you tell us you were filming us?! That was not part of the agreement. What right did you have to follow us around and spy on us?"

"Calm down Jackie. I was just doing my job, shooting footage and protecting my stars." Indignantly, he added, "You can thank me later for getting those tapes." He grabbed the disks and headed downstairs.

The quartet looked at each other again. "I guess I owe him an apology."

"Just don't apologize to him the way Rhonda does to me" and they all laughed, breaking the tension. "Let's go downstairs and look at what he got."

Bill was already looking the files over on the laptop. Their fearless leader Jackie once again broke the silence, "Bill, I'm sorry. I'll gladly reimburse you for the tapes and other expenses. And I'll see to it you get more than just the percentage. I told Rhonda last night we needed you for this. I guess I should listen to myself as well."

On the laptop an overhead of the lingerie shop's dressing room came up. They had a bird's eye view as Jackie and Rhonda were taking their clothes off and trying on different outfits. Bill didn't even look up. "I showed the clerk my private investigator card. I told her you were cheating on your rich eighty year old husband and having a lesbian affair with Rhonda. She let me in for $100 and your husband's name." He opened a different file and they could see Bill had followed as close as he could in the park. "We might want to re-dub the voices from the Golf-a-Rama. There's some decent footage but the mic does not pick up well outside."

"Wow, this is really good. And so natural. It's like we're not even acting."

"That's cuz your not Rhonda. I do know what I'm doing. If you guys knew I was following you around it would have been crap. And I seriously doubt this would have happened," he said opening a file showing Jackie and Bobby streaking almost straight at him. "Jackie you have the second best tits I have ever seen. You look so fantastic running there."

"Second best?"

"Wait until you see this. God, Rhonda I wish you weren't my sister..." The next file opened and there were Rhonda and Jim. They looked perfect together. They were both smiling, looking from each other to those yelling at them. The camera zoomed in closer on Rhonda's bouncing melons. Even Jackie had to admit they were nicer than her own. "I can't believe none of you saw me. Hell, you all ran within five feet of me there."

"We were kind of busy at the time."

"This is where it gets good. While I stood there they all started taking their clothes off. Next thing I was almost stampeded by beautiful naked people. This is what I promised the security guards. It comes after you guys are clear out." The file opened and they looked on at what their fun had created in its wake. People stripping down. Some started running. Some started making out with their partners. One girl was getting fucked in the face and from behind by her companions. "She would not sign a release so I can't use that. Of course, I'm not throwing it away anytime soon either. Eventually they all herded out the exits. By the time I got outside you were gone. I figured the security video might cause some trouble so I started talking to the alpha Barney. He's just a dirty old sleaze that hangs out there to watch the girls. This was his dream come true. Once the television reporters left I traded $400 and a disk with that file to Barney for the tapes. Then I came home."

The phone rang upstairs and Rhonda went to answer it. "Jackie, its Chuck for you!"

Jackie took the phone from Rhonda, "Hey Chuck, problem?"

"No, no problem. The buzz on you guys is lighting up my servers. You guys ready to go? Any changes I need to know about?"

"Nothing significant. We're going to increase Bill's payment. He was busy today making bonus footage. I think you'll like it."

"Yeah, he called me when he left the golf place. He's not really a bad guy as far as I can tell. I don't know if he would be my first choice for business partner. He is motivated though... He sounded excited about mini golf. What the heck have you guys been up to?"

"We'll send you the files later and you can enjoy them. Just remember the rights belong to us so don't use them."

"No way I'm messing up this deal. I have a group with me that's watching live here. We can hardly wait. See you in cyberspace."

They hung up. "C'mon Rhonda let's get changed into our new things. The guys can wear what they have on. We'll want to put this back on over our new lingerie."

Rhonda moved slowly towards her room, "Jackie, I'm getting nervous again."

"Remember, my brother loves you. If you freeze up he'll be able to defrost you I'm sure. If nothing else, just start apologizing. He loves it when you do that."

Jackie wore just the button up blouse, her new red panties, and her loose fitting shorts. Rhonda pulled her shirt off. She hadn't put her bra back on in the car and her tits burst forth. Jackie looked that way, "Your tits really are beautiful." She brushed her lips across a nipple as she grabbed a handful of flesh. "Jim's a lucky guy." She sucked the nipple into her mouth. "You know, there's a bonus payment schedule for everything you and I do together..."

"Next time maybe Jackie. I plan on your brother wearing me out tonight."

"Next time? You already planning a second video without telling me?"

"I don't know, let's see how this one goes first."

"Just remember if you need some help out there just call my name. We'll be standing right there." The two girls kissed. "Best friends?"

"Always. Let's go down."

Jackie just laughed.

Bill was talking to Jim and Bobby, "We have about fifteen or twenty minutes. Remember guys we're trying for continuity. This is like you've been out all day and are coming home for some late date action. Don't worry if you cum too quick. You're both inexperienced and our viewers know that. They expect you to cum, get hard again or even stay hard, and start pounding that meat again. And be voiciferous. Let it all out. Same goes for you girls. Be loud, but not fake. Guys its best for you to shoot your load where it can be seen."

"Geez, enough with the last minute instructions, you'll give us stage fright."

"Ok, who's first?"

"I thought both couples would come in and climb into the recliners. Then we put on the orgy video. Rhonda asks if Jim wants her to get the floor pad out because it would be more comfortable. Then just do whatever comes naturally from there."

"Sounds good. Five minutes everybody. Good luck, have fun."

Jim looked into Rhonda's eyes, "I love you. I wouldn't do this if I didn't."

Bill was amazed, "You couldn't save that for the camera!?!"

"Shut up Bill!" the quartet yelled all at once.

Jackie hugged Bobby to her, "I wish you had been my first too. I thought I loved Bill before yesterday. Now, I think I know what Jim feels for Rhonda."

Bill was in agony.

Bobby looked ready to profess his love for for Jackie as well when Bill interupted, "Save it, please, one minute, places." When nobody moved he jumped up, "In the stairs. All of you. I'll cue you to come in."

They pulled the door closed. "I wonder what he would do if we left right now?" Rhonda asked. The others laughed and Jackie shusshed them. They could hear Bills opening comments.

"For a long time porn has become a load of crap. I know it and you know it. I've made my share of it. Frat orgies for sale. Balding 50 year old fuckers paying slutty eighteen year olds to suck and fuck their limp dicks. Guys that fuck so much they can't get hard for the hottest chicks in the world. Women that continue moaning not even knowing the limp dick has fallen out of their worn out twat. Its time for that to end. The couples you will see tonight are real. They are in love and are ready to make love for their first times tonight, not for your entertainment but because they are passionate for each other. I expect the'll be cumming quick and often at first and for a good long while after that so, enjoy."

The quartet opened the door to see a split screen picture on the big television. Bill had pulled pictures of the streaking couples from the earlier recordings. The camera was turned towards them and Bill was pointing their way. The picture on the tv faded.

"Guys I had a great time today. I am almost worn out." Jackie kicked things off as had become her spot.

"I can't believe we made the news tonight." Rhonda continued.

"Me neither, I just hope those others don't get in too much trouble. After all, it was our fault. If we hadn't streaked the park those others wouldn't have gone crazy." Bill held up a big A-OK sign to Bobby.

"Well, I'm not sorry. I got to see the hottest girl in the world. The one I want to make love to. The one I want to marry some day." Jim turned and started kissing Rhonda passionately. Bill was melting.

"We might need to ice these two down," Jackie joked while embracing Bobby. "Come over here," she led Bobby to one of the recliners.

"You guys want to watch a movie or something?" Rhonda asked.

"Sure, just not something to put us to sleep. How about an action flick?" Jim asked.

"How about a romantic comedy?" Rhonda countered. She caught a signal from Bill and picked up the remote. "Oh look, there's already something in the machine." She climbed into the recliner with Jim and pushed play. Immediately there was a red head riding a cock up close and personal. "Oh crap, my brother's been in here recently." And she hit the pause button.

"Well, its an action flick anyway," retorted Bobby.

"The look on her face is pretty funny too," came from Jim.

"But where's the passion, the romance?" Rhonda wanted to know.

Jim popped up from his chair, "Right here babe, I love you." and he started kissing her once again.

"You know, I really want you to make love to me tonight."

"And I want to make love to you as well." They stared at each other. "Here, forget about the video," and he took the remote from her hand. He reached down and pulled his shirt over his head. She led him back to the recliner.

Jim sat down and Rhonda sat in his lap. "Will you take mine off, too?" Jim started popping the buttons down her shirt. The black lace bra came into view as did her nipples riding above the fabric. He slipped the shirt off her shoulders. "Lick my nipples?" she pleaded. Jim was happy to oblige.

Bobby was spooning Jackie as they watched Jim and Rhonda. Jackie was using her rear to keep Bobby's crotch happy while he was massaging her ample tits through her shirt. He would take his eyes off the couple just long enough to nibble her neck. He dry humped her ass as the action quickened in the next chair.

Jim was massaging one breast and trying to suck the other into his mouth. There was just too much. He pinched one nipple and at the same time bit down on the other. Jackie screamed out, "Yes, I love it when y- y-you bite my nipples. Oh yes, Oh god..." She reached back and unsnapped her bra. Without the support her breasts shook back and forth.

Jim's free hand started roaming. He felt her heaving, undulating, abdomen. His hand was going around to her back when it went felt the lacy material on her hip. He looked up as she looked down. They started kissing. They mashed their chests together. It looked like there was a fight going on in their mouths. Tongues were obviously going everywhere. Finally, she was able to dominate his and managed to suck his tongue still. The thrill it sent through his body was visible if not audible. The connection between his tongue and his cock was not lost on Rhonda. She could feel it pushing up between her legs.

Losing the tongue war, he returned his concentration to his hands. Each one grabbed a globe of her ass. They massaged them through her loose fitting shorts. He leaned back in the recliner making Rhonda lay on his body. She finally broke the suction on his tongue and pushed back. Her breasts swung up to his waiting lips and teeth again. That was fine with her, but what had her most intrigued was the growing steal rod against her thigh. "I can't take it any more. I have to have you in me." She reached down and unsnapped then pulled down the zipper on his shorts. She reached in and grabbed his engorged cock. "Please, put this in me. Take my virginity."

Jim reached down and pushed his shorts and boxers down to his ankles. Then he reached up and did the same to Rhonda. She had not released his cock and the stimultation was amazing. He reached down and felt between her legs. She was wet like yesterday, but his cock had not been lubed up yet. "Sit on my lap for a second. Rub my cock between your pussy lips." She immediately complied and for a second he thought he might cum. For the first time he sensed Bill moving around the room. The thought broke his concentration and the pressure eased in his throbbing meat. "Are you ready? Do you truly want to do this right now?" There was a lot of meaning in his questions.

She looked down on him with a look of aeons. "I love you. I want you. I want you now!" She lifted up on her knees and positioned herself over his erection. His head parted her vulva. "Hmmm... You're so big."

"Take your time. Ease down a little at the time. C'mon honey, you can do it."

"Yeah, Rhonda you can do it! Take my brothers cock up your hot pussy!"

Rhonda looked away from Jim for just a second to see the now naked couple in the next recliner. They were just watching intently.

Rhonda collapsed her legs under her and slid down Jim's pole. then she collapsed on his chest, her face buried in his shoulder. They just sat there. Jim could feel her biting his shoulder blade and tears came from her eyes. He reached up and pulled her face to his. He brushed their lips together and said, "I love you more than anything. What can I do?"

"Just g-g-give me a second. The pain is easing. You fill me so c-c-completely." She gently rocked her hips once and the muscles lining her vaginal wall contracted involuntarily.

"Oh god, that's amazing! Do that again honey!" And that was it. They were finally fucking. Rhonda slowly increased her pace. Jim popped the chair up a little and found those lucious tits in his face again. He licked one nipple and then the other. He felt the churning in his balls growing quickly. "Honey, I'm almost there already. Are you close?"

"Bite my nipple again. And reach down to rub my pussy. I'll be there soon enough..."

Jim grabbed a nipple between his teeth. She reached back and grabbed his balls. With the new sensation Jim started bucking his hips meeting Rhonda's every downward stroke. "Oh Gawd Rhonda! I can't take any more! I'm c-c-cumming. Here it comes!!!" And then he surprised Rhonda. He popped the chair full upright and pulling her to his chest, he stood up, fully impaling her on his cock.

She felt his cock shooting his seed inside her. Rhonda had felt a growing sensation deep down, but when Jim stood up it caused his cock to find a new spot inside her. Her body started shaking and she knew this was it. "I'm cumming with you Jim! Keep going, keep g-gg-going... unh, ungh, oh god, oh Jim" She grabbed his shoulders to propel herself up and down. Oh Jim, it's wonderful, wonderful, the best..."

Jim couldn't take anymore. He had to sit back down. He looked up into the eyes of his lover. Where there had been tears were crystals glistening in the light. "Have I told you today how much I love you?"

She put his head to his chest and heard his heart beating a mile a minute. "Just now, Jim. That was beyond my wildest dream."

Jim leaned the chair back and enjoyed the sensation of his cock in Rhonda's spasming pussy. He remembered her sucking his cock and how he wanted to return the favor. He figured he could give it a few minutes.

Jackie and Bobby did not even remember tearing their clothes off while watching Jim and Rhonda. Still spooning naked, Jackie had pulled Bobby's hand around until it was on top of her wet pussy. He'll just have to figure it out from there she thought. She felt his growing erection between her ass cheeks. She had already lost her cherry to Bill so she would not have the same problems Rhonda had. She felt Bobby's hips jerking faster, his prick now redirected between her thighs. His fingers had indeed found their way into her sopping pussy and one occasionally glanced across her clit. She reached down and helped smear her juices on his engorged cock head.

Bobby started grunting, "ungh, oh gawd, unh unh..."

As Jackie was lubing up Bobby's cock she felt his orgasm begin. She felt him shoot into the palm of her hand. "Guess I should have kept my hands off..."