Jackie and Rhonda Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jackie and Bobby ran up the stairs hand in hand.

"While they're cleaning up I think you owe me an apology."

"Still? Even after the bath? Ok, but this is it for tonight."

__________________________

The cameras were off. Their ratings might have beaten several cable shows. Jackie slept arm in arm with Bobby in his room while Jim and Rhonda shared hers. Bill? He was too excited to sleep He watched the footage for the baths he missed. He was glad he'd set those cameras up as an afterthought. He started editing the footage. Who cares about directing, its all in the editing now. Two hours of sex and eight cameras leads to sixteen hours of footage to edit. Chuck was pleased. The same thing happened to his group as had happened in the Golf-a-Rama, sex. This quartet was the real thing.

__________________________

Two months later, wearing tuxedos and beautiful designer dresses Rhonda, Jim, Jackie and Bobby stepped on stage to accept their awards for Best New Amateurs (Group). Bill got one as well for Editing and Directing. Their boss Chuck, the 55 year old former porn star (he retired five minutes after Bill's speech) joined them at their table with an 18 year old porn starlet wannabe (just because he was retired didn't mean he wasn't going to fuck as many 18 year olds as he could). He took home the CEO Award for innovative programming.

After the festivities, Rhonda cornered Jackie, "Do you think Jim really wants to marry me?"

"Sure, why not?"

"What if I were pregnant?"

"You're kidding? When did that happen?"

"That first night or the next one. I guess the excitement and nervousness threw off my cycle."

"Well, money's certainly no object now. Have you two discussed kids?"

"I just don't know how to tell him."

"I do! Hey everybody! Rhonda's pregnant. You all saw Jim propose to her on that magnificent tape. What do you say we all walk down to the Elvis Chapel?

There was a huge cheer. Rhonda saw Jim heading her way. Her doubts disappeared as he reached reached around her waist, picked her up and kissed her soundly. Then he bent down whispered something to her belly and kissed her there as well.

"What was that all about?"

"Just warning her about guys like me. And wishing him good luck finding someone like you, just in case its a boy."

Chuck came up as they were walking towards the chapel. "I heard you're preggo! Fantastic! I have this great idea for a video. Sort of an instructional video for pregnant couples. I was thinking of calling it..."

"Pregnant Girls Need Loving Too," Jackie interupted. "I think if you look at those proposals I sent you last month that one's in there. Don't even think of stealing credit for my ideas. I'll own you!"

"That must be why it's so fresh in my mind..."

"Anyway... It goes like this. We record you and Jim having healthy sex over the next six or seven months, whatever the doctors say is ok. Hell, you can have oral sex all the way though probably, giving and receiving. We market to birthing class instructors plus all the pervs out there. It will be more of a documentary, but hot. I was actually wondering if I was going to let Bobby knock me up so I could make it."

____________________________

But that's another story... As is the one about Jackie and Bobby performing live at Delta Tau House. Let me know if you want more or if this one went too far and bored you to tears after the lead in stories.