Jackie's Punishment Ch. 02

Story Info
She continues to pay for being bad.
4.1k words
4.32
84.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 06/10/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday morning arrived with little fanfare, the sun rose as it always did, the alarm clock sounded at 7:15am, just as it always did. The next door neighbor's car door slammed just as it always did at exactly 7:20am.

Jackie rolled over and buried her head under the pillow, not wanting to greet the day quite yet. She wasn't going in to work this morning, having used one of her vacation days to stay home and wait for the computer repairman since Mark had an important meeting today, of all days. Sleeping late was a luxury that didn't happen often, she wanted to take full advantage of it.

The squeak of the bathroom door alerted her to Mark moving around the room, getting showered and dressed for the day ahead. The aroma of coffee wafted up the stairs from the automatic coffee maker, clearing her head and pulling her from dreamland. She stretched, raising her arms high above her head, and as she did so, the sheet fell down around her waist, exposing her naked breasts.

Mark chose that moment to walk out of the bathroom, pausing on his way to the door and stopping by the bed. Sitting down on the edge, he reached over and gently fondled one breast, giving her a kiss on the forehead before rising.

"Looking good, as usual, Jackie." He smiled. "Wish I could stay, but I've really got to get going. I'll give you a call later today to find out how the repair went. Maybe tonight?"

The question hung in the air between them, they didn't make love often enough, so she smiled up at him and agreed. "Absolutely, we'll go to bed early."

With that, he was gone. Jackie threw back the covers and padded towards the bathroom to get a shower. But the smell of coffee drew her to the kitchen first to pour a cup and take back with her upstairs. She walked through the house naked, not worrying about anyone seeing in, their property was large and private.

Back upstairs, she showered and dressed for the day, not sure what to wear...not sure what Darryll expected her to wear. She was pretty sure he had an opinion, but she didn't know what it was, other than it had better look sexy. Choosing a thong and nude lace bra, she found a short skirt and t-shirt that looked like they'd do the trick. She left her feet bare as she went downstairs to the kitchen and cleaned up from last night's dinner.

Trepidation filled her; Darryll was the computer repairman who was blackmailing her into sex as payment for his silence over catching her visiting explicit porn sites on her computer at work. He had threatened to tell her boss, as well as Mark, if she didn't meet him on a regular basis. So far, they had only had one encounter. But that encounter had taken days to get over.

Her ass still tingled at the memory of the resounding spanking she had received and the thorough ass-fucking he had given her. She wondered if he knew who's house he was coming to today, and suspected he did. It was just her luck that Mark couldn't be here and had specifically asked her to stay home.

She spent the morning catching up on laundry and making phone calls that always got put off, like the scheduling of dentist appointments for her two boys. Nervousness grew as 11:00 am neared, the time Darryll was showing up.

It made her angry when she dwelled on the problem. First, it wasn't right that Darryll should be blackmailing her, and second, why, oh why, did she respond to him? She never would have believed she liked her sex a little rough, but she had not one, but two, orgasms when she was with him and that wasn't even in a full hour's time.

She was getting wet again, just thinking about it, and became determined to not allow herself to let go this time. Damn him, she wasn't going to let him get the upper hand.

All too soon, the doorbell rang. She left him standing outside for a few minutes while she stood in the kitchen, wondering if she could pretend not to be home. No, Mark needed his computer fixed, and it didn't matter if she wasn't here, because if not today, then just another day, as it wasn't going to end.

Head held high, she opened the door and stepped back, not greeting him and not meeting his eyes.

"Good morning to you, too, Jackie. What kind of a way is that to greet me?" He leaned over and buried his head in her neck, taking a deep breath. "Ahhh, the scent of a woman."

The door reverberated as she slammed it shut, pictures rattling on the walls and a vase on the table in the hallway threatening to fall off before she caught it and set it back upright.

The little display of anger only encouraged him, she realized, as he laughed.

Setting the case he carried down on the floor, he reached under her skirt and shoved his hand under her thong, seeking her wetness to confirm how turned on she was. She felt a finger enter her, and knew he was satisfied by what he felt.

The finger came out and he ran it around her lips, "Taste yourself, Jackie; you're ready for me, aren't you?" She kept her mouth closed, but could faintly smell the musky odor of herself on his finger, and now on her lips.

Seeming to tire of the game, Darryll stepped back, picked up his case and headed down the hall, "Where is it?"

She directed him into the den and pointed out the computer that was giving them problems. He sat down behind the desk, opened up his case and pulled out his laptop, setting it on the desktop and firing it up.

"Come here a moment." She had been standing in the doorway, leaning against the jamb and wondering whether or not to stay. His quiet command brought her to his side.

"Sit down," he patted his leg, so she sat down on his lap, stiffly at first, wondering what he could possible be planning. He placed an arm around her waist, pulling her back against him. "Relax."

He picked up a flash drive and placed it in the USB port of his laptop. "Watch this."

Her heart came to a complete stop as she saw a picture of herself completely fill the screen on his laptop. A slideshow began, starting with her standing at the open door of the hotel room last week. The next picture was her fully clothed, standing in front of him as he sat in the chair at the table, then standing in front of him completely nude.

Next, she was across his lap getting spanked; she could actually see the red handprints on her ass. From that, the slideshow moved on to the moment when his fingers were in her ass and it was obvious she was climaxing.

As she sat transfixed, she felt his hand move up to cup her breast, his thumb rubbing against her hardened nipple, causing the dull ache of need to spread through her.

She gasped as she saw herself down on her knees with her head between his legs, which must have been when she was licking the spot behind his balls. Another shot of her with his cock in her mouth, her eyes looking up at him.

His hands were on her waist, positioning her so that her legs straddled one of his thighs. She found herself slowly rocking back and forth against him, applying pressure to her clit, her breath a hiss, as she watched the show unfold before her.

Shot after shot filled the screen, leading to her spread across the pillows on the bed with her ass up high in the air. There he had three fingers in her ass, the shot of her face showed nothing but desire. Another one of his cock entering her ass, more while he was fucking her, and finally, the picture that the slideshow stopped on and didn't change from again, a picture of her all alone, sprawled over the pillows, ass high, with his cum dripping out of her gaping asshole and running down into her pussy, leaving a puddle of fluids between her legs.

"What do you think?" he asked, nuzzling her neck.

"You...you...you had cameras?"

"Sure, I set them up discreetly around the room before you got there. These are just snapshots from the videos I have from four different angles."

"You bastard!" she cried, trying to break free of his hold on her.

He held on tight to her until she stopped fighting, but tears threatened to run down her cheeks as she thought of how her life was ruined.

"Don't worry, no one will ever see these but you and me. I'm not that much of an ass." His words didn't reassure her completely, though. What if he changed his mind someday?

"I have some presents for you." Reaching down into his case, he came back with a small brown bag and handed it to her, then reached back down and bringing out something else, he held it by his side so she couldn't see it yet. "Open it," he nodded at the bag.

A little worried at what was inside, she stuck her hand in the bag and pulled out a box; looking at the picture and words printed on the outside, her mouth dropped open. "An enema? That's your gift?" She set it down on the desk in disdain. "You're out of your mind."

"It's entirely up to you whether you want to use it or not, but it might make you more comfortable knowing that you're cleaned out and have nothing to worry about." She considered that, and then set it aside to think about later.

Leaning over to see what was in his other hand held just out of sight, her pussy rubbed roughly against the hair on his leg, causing her to stop for a moment and allow the little electrical shocks to run up and down her insides. A moan escaped through her parted lips, her eyes closing, as she rubbed again.

"You shameless slut, Jackie," Darryll teased. "Do you want me to lean you over the desk and fuck you right now?"

Actually, the answer to that was a wholehearted yes, but she couldn't bring herself to give him that satisfaction. Instead, she stopped and sat up straighter, primly smoothing the front of her skirt down to cover herself. He couldn't stop from laughing at her attempt to appear like she wasn't turned on.

He decided it was high time Jackie saw her other gift, and as he lifted it up to show her, what she saw made her gasp, for he held a riding crop in his hand. It was 2 – 3 feet long, covered entirely in leather, thick at one end where he held on to it, tapering as it extended out before ending in a flat leather tongue that she was sure would hurt when it came in contact with bare flesh.

She pushed against him, shaking her head back and forth, "No, no, no."

"Yes, yes, yes. You're going to like it. The way you like to be spanked, I know you'll like this, too." He was right, she had loved being spanked, but this was going too far.

A moan came from deep inside, half in fear and trepidation, the other half from pure lust. She was so wet, she guessed that his leg was soaked. She knew he could feel it, she could feel his cock pressing hard against her.

"Go upstairs, take the enema with you and use it, and while you're there, Jackie, shave the pussy."

"How am I supposed to explain that?" she cried.

"You tell your husband when he comes home that you're hot for him and have been thinking about him all day, that's how. Now go do it, or I'll have to try this out now, rather than later." He snapped the riding crop against the desk; the sound sent her hustling out the door and up the stairs to follow his orders.

A little under an hour later, Jackie stepped out of her bedroom, all her pubic hair gone, her ass "cleaned" out, and freshly showered. Not bothering with any other clothes, she had slipped on a short robe. Taking a deep breath and gathering her courage, she started down the steps, holding tightly to the handrail, slowing at the bottom for only a moment before moving across the hallway and entering the den.

Darryll was staring intently at the computer monitor, glasses perched on the tip of his nose. "Good timing, I'm just re-booting this. It was just a little conflict in the software running on here. You shouldn't have any more problems with it." With that, he pushed back from the desk and turned to look her over. "Very nice, come here and let me look at you."

Tentatively, she walked over to stand in front of him, allowing him to untie the knot in her robe and pull it back to expose her body for his examination. He ran his hand over her mound, feeling its smoothness, then explored farther, urging her to spread her legs for him. His fingers ran over the outer edges of her labia, checking to see if she had gotten everything, then even moved farther back to feel around her asshole.

"Jackie, I'm so proud of you, you got it all, didn't you? And the enema, did you use it?" He looked up at her face as his fingers continued their exploration.

She nodded, not trusting her voice to come out as more than a squeak.

"Tell me, is there any chance Mark will be coming home?"

"No, he never comes home during the day, it's too far to drive and I know he has meetings scheduled all day."

"Good. I don't have to leave for a few hours." A finger thrust deeply into her, twisting around before coming back out to rub across her nub. She felt him pull on it, then push back the outer covering, exposing the most sensitive part of her and rubbing his thumb hard over it. His hands moved non-stop, either a finger or a thumb in constant contact with her clit, the rest moving in and out of her pussy, one, two and even three fingers at a time shoving hard in and out, in time with the rhythm he was playing on her clit.

Her legs grew weak, threatening to collapse under her, as her breath started coming in gasps, an orgasm building to an explosive end. She felt a wave hit her hard, and after that, all she remembered was her entire body convulsing as her hands came down to grip his hand, holding it tightly against her in order to extend her climax as long as possible.

Pulling his hands away, he grasped her hands and drew her closer so he could lean forward and lick the still-swollen, hyper sensitive nub. She cried out, wrapped her hands through his hair and tried to bury his face in the cleft between her legs.

"More of that later, but for now, I have something I want you to do for me." He stood up, unzipping his pants. As he stepped out of them, he kicked them aside. "Something nasty, something that you want to do for me."

Turning away from her, he placed both of his hands on the desk and spread his feet apart. "I want you on your knees behind me, and I want you to lick my asshole. And I don't want any arguments, or I guarantee you, we will try out that crop right now." His voice brooked no argument, and knowing he was deadly serious, she dropped to her knees, facing his backside.

His cheeks were firm, muscles solid as they ran down the backs of his legs. She settled in behind him, and tentatively reached out to part his ass cheeks. Hearing him sigh, she leaned into him and let her tongue lightly rim him. She was beyond humiliation right now.

"Don't worry, I'm clean," he panted, having her in this position obviously greatly excited him.

Her tongue began licking in circles around his hole, teasing it, leaving it to travel down to his balls hanging between his legs. She nuzzled them before moving back up and running her tongue back and forth across the outer edges of his puckered hole.

"Fuck me with your tongue, Jackie," he commanded.

Without question, she pointed her tongue and pushed at the very edges, barely parting him. "You can do better than that." Her tongue pushed harder, slipping in, until she had to swallow and pulled it back out, then pushed it in again, a little farther this time. The taste was faintly bitter, she quit trying to swallow and let her saliva run down his crack and her chin, as she pumped her tongue in and out of his ass. He pushed back on her, and she reached through his legs to cup his balls in one hand and grasp his cock in the other. The sac surrounding his balls was stretched tightly, they were heavy and full in her hand.

She guessed he was ready to come because he quickly stood up straight and turned around, shoving his cock into her ready and waiting mouth. Thrusting hard only three or four times, he held her head still while he shot his cum deep into her mouth.

"Ahhhhhh." Leaning back on the desk that had so recently supported him; he held her face tightly in his crotch as he ran his hands through her hair, letting his breathing slow down, occasionally thrusting forward as she sucked a few times on his softening cock.

There was nothing else to do but swallow the cum filling her mouth. She had never swallowed Mark's before and didn't want to start now, but she had no choice. The taste wasn't nearly as bad as she had thought it would be, but not necessarily something she wanted all the time. She had a feeling that she'd be doing a lot of this with Darryll.

"Your turn." His cock slipped out from between her lips, he lifted her by her arms to stand on her shaky legs. The brown leather couch on the other side of the room beckoned as he steered her in that direction. "Lay down and spread your legs wide for me."

She obeyed, laying her head back on the cool cushion, her right leg up and over the back of the couch, her left hanging off the side. He sat down in the space between, lifted her leg and pushed it back up towards her body, exposing every inch of her to his exploring eyes and hands.

Watching him look at her, she felt herself quiver, then begin shaking all over as his head dipped and his mouth closed over her sensitive nub. It began sucking, nipping, licking, probing, sending waves of ecstasy throughout her. His tongue fucked her pussy, then licked the tight hole of her ass, before fucking that, too. He was holding both of her legs up and wide open, she grabbed the back of his head and pressed it deeply into her crotch, all thoughts and feelings centered there, her head was turning back and forth as she cried out over and over. He took her swollen clit in his mouth again and sucked on it until she began screaming and came violently. Slowly, so slowly, her climax began to fade, and she settled back down into the couch, her legs coming down to rest, her arms falling at her side.

She felt Darryll's lips move up to her stomach, up farther to her breasts, the wetness on his mouth and chin spreading over her. His tongue lapped at her nipples, which were hard to the point of hurting. His fingers replaced his tongue, pulling her breasts taut, causing her to flinch at the same time as she groaned. He let them go, rubbed them, then pinched them hard, squeezing them between his thumbs and forefingers, rubbing them back and forth, never easing up on the pressure. Her moans turned into pleading as he continued to abuse her breasts, causing her both pain and intense pleasure.

"Do you like that?" She didn't answer, couldn't answer, because she was too ashamed to say she did. Grabbing her by both of her wrists, he pulled her up, led her over behind the club chair next to the couch and told her to bend over the back of it, spread her legs and grab the arms. He nudged her legs farther apart, pushed her farther over the back, and walked behind her back towards the desk.

He returned a moment later and stood behind her quietly for a moment. She was weak from anticipation, not knowing what to expect. A soft brush against her skin caused her to jump, another brush against her thigh, another across her back, one between her legs. She didn't know where the next spot would be, jumping each time she felt it. He was teasing her with what she was sure was the leather tip of the riding crop and she felt her juices start to drip down her legs.

A sudden whistle through the air didn't give her enough time to prepare for the sharp pain when it landed on her right cheek. She jumped and yelled, but another quickly followed, and another after that. Realizing it didn't hurt as badly as she thought, she stopped fighting it and let her head fall forward and gripped the arms of the chair as hard as she could, bracing for more.

The whip moved from one leg to another, one ass cheek to the other, eventually she felt it land on her pussy, which sent a searing pain through her. Tears sprang up, constant moans came from between her lips. At least two dozen strokes fell on her ass and legs before finally ending. She couldn't get up, she felt him kneel down behind her and run his hands over her, gently rubbing the spots he had just beaten, kissing them gently, licking her from ass to clit, driving her insane.

12