Jackie's Punishment Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood and his cock pushed against her pussy, seeking entrance; she wasn't surprised to feel how wet she still was. A mixture of emotions ran through her, deep shame, intense lust, a measure of fear. All combined, she was left uncertain, but knowing that what she really wanted, desperately needed, was to feel him inside her. As his cock found its way home, she pushed back against him and sighed deeply, matching him stroke for stroke as he pounded into her waiting pussy. She could tell his orgasm was intense, he cried out as he thrust deeply, spilling his cum into her, which sent her spiraling into another orgasm of her own, causing her muscles to spasm around his cock, gripping it tightly.

He pulled back, letting his cock fall out of her, and again rubbed over her throbbing ass. "The red will fade by tonight, I didn't hit you hard enough to leave any bruises or marks. It will hurt to sit for awhile, though."

"Why did you do that?" she asked as she still lay sprawled over the back of the chair.

"I wanted to see how much you could take, and what you are capable of. You loved it, didn't you, Jackie? He pulled her up and turned her around to face him. "Look me in the eye and tell me."

She did look in his eyes and was afraid not to tell him the truth, "Yes, I did love it. But I hated it, too."

"It's okay, you'll get used to it." He patted her cheek, then turned to go find his clothes and put them back on. Gathering up his equipment, he put the laptop back in the case, the riding crop back in beside it and pulled out a sheet of paper. "Here's an invoice for the work I did. Now, walk me to the door."

She didn't argue, just followed him to the front door and let him squeeze a breast and pinch a nipple, then fondle her pussy one more time before opening it to let himself out. "See you Friday at lunch," were his parting words as he stepped off the porch.

12