Jack's Education Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela looked over at Tammy and said, "Come over here, babe," and Tammy moved over to kneel behind Jack's head. Angela bent forward and Jack was completely surprised to see her start eating Tammy's pussy! As they continued to pleasure each other, Melissa was the first to reach her climax. As she pumped on Jack's shaft, she arched her back and he felt her pussy muscles tightening as she let out a squeal. She bent forward and for a brief moment her tongue penetrated Angela's ass while Jack ate her pussy. Within a few seconds Angela was ready to come as Jack gently nibbled at her clit and then she began squirming and moaning out loud. The sounds pushed Tammy over the edge and she started coming at almost at the same time as Angela. Melissa continued moving on Jack's cock and watching all the girls come pushed him over the edge and he let out a moan and yelled out, "I'm coming!"

When Melissa heard Jack yelling out loud like that, she sank down so that his cock was buried inside her pussy as far as it would go, then started a circular grinding motion against it. That was it for Jack and his prick erupted, spurting a load of hot cream into her. As the first jet spurted out, Melissa kept moving her hips and feeling the hot liquid in her pussy pushed her over the edge again and she collapsed moaning on top of Jack, her body jerking as the climax swept through it. The sound of Melissa and Jack moaning drove the other two girls wild as Angela finished licking out Tammy's hot pussy.

They all sat there panting for a minute before Angela got up, saying she was thirsty and was going for a beer. She just pulled on her blouse, still leaving it unbuttoned, and then Melissa stood up and said she'd like a beer too. Still nude, she followed Angela into the kitchen, but just before she disappeared through the kitchen door, she turned, blew Jack a kiss and said, "See you later!"

Jack decided to get up to stretch his legs and as he did so, he noticed two pairs of panties lying on the floor. He had just pushed them out of sight under the couch when he realized Tammy was still sitting there, still completely naked and looking rather forlorn. Jack went over to her and knelt down in front of her. "What's up, Tammy?" he asked.

"I really wanted you to fuck me, too, you know," she said, sobbing quietly. "But now you've shot your load!"

"Don't worry," he reassured her as he hugged her. "I'm not finished yet. With a little encouragement I'll be ready in no time. But I want it to be just you and me, OK?" She nodded and Jack continued, "What say we sneak upstairs, so we can be on our own?" She nodded again, more enthusiastically this time. "OK, pick up your clothes and let's go!"

They could hear Angela and Melissa still talking in the kitchen, so they quickly gathered up their clothes and headed up the stairs, hand in hand. When they got to the top, Jack saw that the door of the master bedroom was open, so he pulled Tammy inside and closed the door behind them. He cuddled her from behind squeezing her against him with his arms just below her tits. He pushed his crotch against her ass and she pressed back throwing her arms behind her to grab his head as he kissed the back of her neck.

He lifted her up to carry her over to the bed and laid her on it, then lay on top of her with his arms underneath squeezing her tight. They kissed again with tongues wrestling and teasing each other and she held her legs up wrapping them around him. They started grinding their crotches together as his mouth drifted down her neck kissing and nipping her gently. Hearing her moans, he rolled over, pulling her on top of him so he could grab her buns, stroking and rubbing them gently. He started kneading her flesh and digging his finger in her cheeks pulling them together and then apart, while she kissed his neck, moaning all the while.

"Fuck me now, Jack!" she implored. "I want your hard dick in me now!"

"Soon, baby, soon," he reassured her, continuing to fondle her ass.

He rolled her off him and turned her on her back again, spreading her legs to better see the patch of gorgeous red hair at her muff. His mouth trailed her inner thigh from just above her knee to just below her slit, her moans getting longer and more intense before he withdrew, frustrating her, and started again at her other knee. When he reached her slit for the second time, he paused for a moment and then planted his mouth on her pussy lips. He stopped and looked at her, smiling at the way her tits were heaving as she breathed.

Still smiling, he reassured her again, "Soon, very soon now!" He kissed her labia with a long deep kiss as if trying to suck out all her juices. He licked from her asshole up and continued his way giving her clit a quick flick. She was really getting hot as he tickled her lips slightly making her move her hips to follow his fingers as her face contorted in all possible shapes. He then teased her clit stroking very close to it without ever touching it and he blew on it until he got it really inflamed with heat.

His mouth returned to her pussy licking around then up and down the slit without touching her clit. His tongue darted inside probing into the hot wet dark folds sipping the seeping honey. Before he made a few strokes her cunt started pulsing and clenching around his tongue accompanied by a crescendo of screams and floods of juice as she churned her hips up and down violently. When she subsided he slowly licked the escaping juices and traced up to her erect clit. He licked around her clit and swirled his tongue over it getting her wild again, then rolled her clit up and down with his tongue and pursed his lips sucking it in.

As he sucked her clit, he let a finger sneak into her wet depths and started jerking in and out while making little circles within her. A second finger joined the first inside her while he was sucking hard on her clit. As she went really wild with violent bucking and screaming, he pushed another finger into her juice-covered asshole pushing her over the edge into a shattering orgasm. He played with her pussy slowly until she recovered from her orgasm with her body shaking all over.

He moved to kneel astride her face so that his stiff cock was over her and his balls were within reach of her tongue. She gripped his ass with her hands, raised her head and started licking his balls, tickling them lightly bringing low moans from his mouth. She licked each ball before sucking it gently into her mouth, and then let her tongue travel down his shaft. She took her time playfully licking and sucking the engorged tip of his cock before stuffing more of it into her mouth. More and more cock slid in and out of her mouth while she kneaded his ass and palmed his balls. By the time his cock disappeared into her mouth, his hips were bucking at the strong sensations, and when they got too strong to bear any longer, he withdrew his cock and lay back, indicating for her to mount him.

She squatted astride him with her back toward him and smoothly slid down the length of his hard dick. He started to caress her back up and down from her shoulders down to her magnificent ass and then he pushed his hands beneath her and helped rock her ass up and down.

"Oh, baby, that feels so good!" he moaned.

"To me too!" she returned, still rocking up and down on his shaft.

After a while he reached his hands up to gently rub her nipples as she moved up and down. Feeling that she was getting close again, he slid a hand down and started rolling her clit and soon she was again writhing in a shattering orgasm. This was enough to drive him to the edge and he started pumping harder, keeping that finger there and pinching her nipple with his free hand. Moans and sighs filled the air as he released a huge load of hot cum inside her, triggering another explosion inside her.

Their ecstasy was interrupted by a sudden burst of applause. Jack and Tammy had been so deeply engrossed in each other they had not noticed Angela and Melissa sneak into the room to watch them fucking. Both girls had put on nightdresses, but they were so short and sheer that Jack could see their pussy hair and their nipples sticking through. He said, "Well, don't just stand there! Come and clean off my cock!"

Needing no further invitation, while Tammy lay on the bed panting and trying to recover her breath, they knelt on either side of him and began licking his dick with their tongues. Within a short space of time, not only was his cock clean of the mixture of his cum and Tammy's juices, but it was hard and ready again!

Angela saw this and began pull off her nightdress.

"Now it's my turn to get fucked!" she exclaimed. "You have one more in you, don't you Jack?"

"I'm ready anytime for you, baby!" Then Jack had an idea. "Come on, all three of you, bend over the bed!"

He arranged them so they were kneeling on the floor, with their bodies resting on the bed, Angela in the middle and the other two on either side of her. This position exposed their bare asses to him, and he took his position kneeling behind Angela. He positioned the tip of his hard cock by Angela's pussy and put a hand on each of the other's asses. Without warning, he thrust his rock hard prick into Angela, jamming it in to the hilt and thrusting in and out as hard as he could. At the same time he penetrated the other two girls' cunts with a forefinger with his hand turned down so that his thumb was on her clit. While he was stroking in and out of Angela, he used a similar motion with his hand in and out of both Melissa and Tammy.

Very soon all three of the girls were screaming in ecstasy as they came and then he felt his orgasm approaching again, and as he pulled out of Angela, his cock spewed forth another load of cum all over her beautiful ass! He fell back on to the floor, completely exhausted but fully satisfied that he had done his best!

After taking a while to recover, Jack sat up and saw that the three naked girls were now lying on the big bed, looking completely relaxed. "Well, my beauties," he said, "that's enough fun for one night! You all looked completely fucked out!" They giggled but didn't move as he got up to put on his clothes. As he did he saw Tammy's clothes lying in a heap on the floor next to where his had been, so he bent down to pick up her panties and stuff them in his pocket. "I gotta go now, you beauties!" he joked with them. "See you around!" He raced downstairs, remembering to pick up the panties he had hidden under the couch before leaving through the front door. Three more trophies and another two girls added to the growing list of conquests!

12