Jack's Education Ch. 14

Story Info
Jack and his friends fill all the holes.
5.8k words
4.54
32.8k
1
0

Part 13 of the 19 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 02/23/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The motel shower had a showerhead that had a hose attached to it and it could be unhooked to shower a particular area of your body. Jeff suggested that since she was now covered in dried cum he wash her off first. He wet her lush brown-skinned body down with the warm water and then lathered his hands up with the bar of soap. Starting with her neck and shoulders, he massaged her lovingly and gently. He worked his way down to her melon-shaped tits whose nipples were already enlarged from contact with the water. He noticed how large the areolae surrounding her nipples were and how much lighter shade of brown her body was, compared to her arms, legs and face. He rinsed off the soap and kissed her, exploring her tongue with his own. He lathered his hands again and ran his hands over her belly, down her curvy hips, through the mass of pubic hair and finally underneath to her hot pussy. He could feel her clit with his fingers as he gently bathed every part of her. He again rinsed her off with warm water and then turned her around to bathe off her back and ass. She really had a magnificent ass with firm rounded cheeks, and he lingered over this part of her anatomy, lathering it first and then spraying with the warm water hose. By this time his cock was really hard again and he couldn't resist standing up close behind her and, as he reached round her body to place his hands on her melons, his cock naturally went between her ass cheeks. Latesha murmured, "Jeff! What are you doing, you naughty boy!" laughing as she turned around to face him. "Now it's your turn to be pampered," she said.

She rubbed the soap over his chest and belly, but finally went lower through his sparse pubic hair to touch his proudly standing third leg! She wrapped her hand around his hard tool and although her hands were slippery from the soap his cock seemed to like it. She soaped his cock and balls and then rinsed off his whole body with warm water. She began to gently stroke his cock again, and he partly closed his eyes as she continued stroking it. Reluctantly she let it go, telling him to turn around so she could wash his back. As she rinsed off his back she went down to his ass cheeks and gently washed them off. When she had rinsed them off, she asked him to put his hands on his knees and bend over. He did so and Latesha gently bathed his sore anus with a sponge and then rinsed it off with the warm water. "I hope that makes it feel better?" she asked.

"Yes, that feels much better, thanks," he said, turning around to face her again. He took her into his arms and kissed her again, more passionately than before. She reached down again for his cock and gently massaged it, sometimes letting her hand wander down to cradle his balls. He reciprocated by rubbing her ass and she could feel herself getting horny again, so she rubbed the head of his dick against her clit. He looked at her and smiled. "Hey, isn't this a little dangerous in the shower?"

"Not if you know what you're doing!" she said. He held onto the towel rail as she played with his cock against her pussy, taking the head slightly into her cunt then quickly pulling it out, rubbing her clit and lips and repeating it. Finally as she stuck the head just inside her slippery hole, he jammed it in as far as he could manage while standing up. She sighed deeply, saying, "Ooooh, that's nice, now just a little more!"

Still holding on he slid more in until his cock was almost halfway in. She had raised one of her legs up onto the side of the tub to take him deeper inside her. She kept moving, taking his length deeper and deeper until she grabbed hold of his ass and pulled him closer to her. She could feel his hairy balls slapping against her and it stimulated her even more. She slipped a finger up his sore asshole and then he started seriously fucking her. She leaned against the wall of the shower, pinned up with his cock ramming inside her, the warm water running over them and between them. She brought her hand back and between his strokes played with his balls. His strokes slowed down so she had more time to run her fingers over them. "You like that, huh?" she asked. He nodded in confirmation of his pleasure. Then she placed her hand on his shaft and started stroking his partly exposed cock so that he was only fucking her with half of it but he was getting twice as much pleasure. Suddenly she impaled herself to the hilt and that instantly took him to his peak. He gripped the towel rail tightly as his dick sputtered and spit another heavy load of cum inside her. She moaned as his climax caused her to come hard with him, and she clung tightly to him as her body shuddered in ecstasy.

The shower water was starting to turn cold so after rinsing off the cum from both of them, Jeff turned off the water and helped her out of the shower. He wrapped a towel around her and helped her to dry off. She reciprocated by drying off that part of him that had already become her favorite. When they were completely dry they got ready to go back into the room.

"Don't forget to ask the others now," she reminded him.

"How could I forget? I really want you to be my girl!" Jeff replied.

Latesha nodded and leaned forward to kiss him. "OK, boyfriend, let's go!"

Jeff and Latesha walked hand in hand into the room where the four boys were sitting around watching TV and drinking beer. They were still in a state of undress, just wearing shirts with no pants. Jeff was the first to speak as he said, "Guys, I want to tell you something."

Tim looked at them and said, grinning, "Don't tell me you're engaged!" The other guys laughed heartily at this crack, perhaps too heartily, fueled by the beer. Jeff blushed and Tim said, "I'm only joking, Jeff! What's up?"

"OK. Latesha and me were talking and she was asking if you guys would be interested in letting her join the group."

"Nooooooooo, not a girl!!" they chorused, loudly.

"No, hear me out, guys! Supposing we had a girl in the group that could set up situations for us? Don't you think that would be cool?"

"What kind of situations?"

"Well, girls getting naked or having sex where we can see them. Just think about it a second. A girl could really help to get them where we can see them good."

Tim said, "Well, we might be on to something here. Whose idea was this, yours or hers?"

Latesha spoke up then. "It was my idea. Look, I like you guys and when Jeff told me what you do it sounded exciting to me. I'd really like to be a part of it and I think I can help."

"All right," Tim responded. "Just suppose for a second we went along with this.." He lifted his hand as the other three were shaking their heads, almost in disbelief. "No, guys, hear me out. If, just supposing if, we went along with this, what do we do about initiation? How can she give sperm?"

Jack said, "Obviously she can't, but she can drink ours!"

Jim offered, "Well, she can pee, can't she? Didn't she make Jeff drink hers?"

"So how did it taste, Jeff?" Tim asked.

"It wasn't that bad," Jeff said, shooting a glance at Latesha, "a little like beer, but still not my drink of choice."

"I think it depends on what the pisser has been drinking," said Tom. "If they've been drinking beer, it would probably be all right, you know."

"OK, let's think about this. Latesha, how do think you can help?" asked Tim.

"Well I know a lot of girls and I'm sure I could get them to undress for you and maybe even more than that."

"More? Like what?"

"I could, maybe, tip you off when they're going to have sex. Interested?"

"Sure, if it works."

"So I'm in?"

"Not so fast," Tim said. "We'll think about it and let you know what conditions we might impose. This is a really new development and our rules only envisaged guys in our group. We'll discuss it later and let you know. In the meantime, don't forget we still have unfinished business here."

"Unfinished? What do you mean? I've fucked everyone here. What more do you want?"

Jim spoke up. "I didn't fuck you yet. I still have that pleasure to come!"

"OK, but I swallowed your cum, didn't I?"

Tim interrupted their exchange. "Latesha, here's the story. We intend to extract revenge for Jeff's humiliation and we are going to do the same things to you that you and Frank did to him, except that we are going to do it in a loving way and solemnly promise that we will not harm you. Note that I did not say it would not be painful, but there is a fine line between pleasure and pain, and you may well find pleasure in what we do to you. Once we have accomplished our goals, you will be taken safely home. Unless of course," he said, smiling at her, "you choose to spend the rest of the night here with me! I don't really expect that to happen, though, and that's OK."

Latesha looked at Tim nervously and then at the others, her eyes finally resting on Jeff before looking back at Tim. "So what are you going to do?"

"Let me list the offences and our revenge. Firstly, you forced Jeff inside and stripped him naked. We're already even on that because we did the same to you. Secondly you teased Jeff into thinking you were going to let him fuck you. We're even on that score because we have all fucked you, except Jim, who will have that chance soon. Thirdly, you forced Jeff to remove your panties only using his teeth and then to eat your pussy. We have to avenge that, but we haven't decided how yet. Fourthly, you forced Jeff to kiss your ass, and I guess you will have to kiss his and anyone else who wants you to. Unlike you, though, we will shower before we make you do it. Jeff, I assume, has already showered. Fifthly, Frank fucked Jeff in his ass. The revenge is obvious. Sixth, as we already discussed, you made Jeff drink your piss. Obvious, again. Seventh, Frank made Jeff suck his filthy cock. Maybe we'll let you off on that one because you're not responsible for that. Lastly, you made Jeff jerk off. Jeff enjoys that anyway, so you get a free pass there. OK, Jeff?"

"Yes, OK, Tim. But I'm willing to wipe the slate clean and let her go home now."

"Oh, Jeff, Jeff, Jeff! You know we can't do that! What's up, you soft on her?"

"Actually, yes. I like her a lot and I really don't want her to suffer."

"Very admirable, Jeff, my boy. But rules are rules, and she must pay, just like she told you that you must pay. OK?"

"Yes, Tim." He looked over at Latesha and shrugged his shoulders, as if to say, 'I tried.' She looked back at him and shook her head almost imperceptibly to say, 'It's OK!'

Tim continued, "Come over here now, Latesha." Latesha walked slowly over to where he was lying on the bed. He took her hand and said, "You, young lady, are very beautiful! I don't blame Jeff at all for having the hots for you, but you gotta admit he's a great guy for forgiving you for what you did to him."

"Yeah, I know. I already apologized to him and things are cool with us now."

"OK, good!" said Tim as he gently fondled her big tits and then caressed her belly. Then he moved his hand lower to run his fingers through the mass of pubic hair crowning her cunt. "You know something?" he said to her, "I've just had an idea for that undecided matter. You remember when you pulled me on to your pussy so I could eat you? Well, I have to admit I enjoy eating pussy with the best of them, but it's not so great when you get a mouthful of pubic hair. I now know how Jeff felt when you forced him to eat you out. I think your punishment should be that Jeff will shave off all this hair from round your pussy. Actually, I think you will get the benefit of this as guys will enjoy eating you more and so you'll probably get eaten more! Have you shaved it before, babe?"

Latesha shook her head. "No, I haven't. I've always been scared I will cut myself. I don't care if you shave it off, but you'll be careful, won't you?" she asked anxiously.

"Of course, babe!" he said, patting her gently on her shapely ass. "Come lie down here, while we prepare the stuff." She complied, and shortly afterwards, Jeff came back from the bathroom with soap, towels and a bowl of warm water. He placed one towel under her hips and then gently washed her pubic area with soap and rinsed it off with warm water. After towel drying Latesha's pussy, Jeff squirted a generous dollop of warmed olive oil into the tangle of freshly washed fur and gently began massaging it in until her entire crotch area glistened with an oily sheen! Latesha continued moaning as Jeff's fingers partially penetrated her aroused pussy, spasming slightly whenever he would contact her now very erect clit!

After several minutes of working in the warm oil, Jeff said softly, "That's good! I think she's ready now!" With everyone in the room straining to get a better view, Jeff produced a safety razor and poised it over the prostrate girl's hairy muff. Looking down at the trembling girl he asked gently, "Are you ready?"

With a wary look in her eyes, she stared back at him and replied in a barely audible voice, "Y-yes, I'm ready, but please be careful!"

He smiled at her while giving her thigh a squeeze and replied, "Don't worry, babe, everything will be just fine! I've done this plenty of times before!" Slowly and painstakingly, Jeff carefully began removing the hair from the wide vee that capped her incredibly bushy muff, taking great care not to nick the nervous girl! A few minutes later, only her puffy lips remained to be shaved, and Jeff, now being even more careful, slowly began to slice away the remaining hair on her nearly bare crotch. "All done now!" he announced proudly as he stood back to give everyone a better view of the now bald cunt. "How does she look?" A murmur of approval was heard, but mostly it was the sound of labored breathing that filled the room as they stared lustfully at Latesha's bulging lips as every guy watching was slowly stroking their hard cocks!

Tim picked up the bottle of oil, and after squirting a few drops into his hand, gently massaged the freshly shaven area, to make sure Latesha didn't suffer from razor burn. When he was done, it was an incredible sight to say the least, as the light bounced off her glistening snatch, accentuating the fullness of her already puffy labia! "Now," Tim asked softly, "who would like to be the first one to suck her freshly shaved pussy?"

Without answering, Jeff looked Latesha in the eye as he moved forward to place his mouth against her outer lips, gently inserting his tongue into her cunt, causing her to moan and thrust forward against his face. His tongue pressed against her clit with a slow, steady pressure, moving in small circles. Latesha was already on the verge of coming when Jeff inserted his thumb into her pussy and she screamed with pleasure as this pushed her over the edge into an intense orgasm, causing her to thrash about on the bed. Jeff raised himself up and lay on top of her and then inserted his rampant dick into her pussy with one strong thrust. She moaned again, but Jeff muted her moans by covering her mouth with his in a deep kiss. He started thrusting into her and she picked up the rhythm, and within seconds his cock unloaded another stream of his cum into his beloved. He kissed her again and then rolled off her to lie by her side, caressing her heaving tits.

Watching all of this was really too much for Jim to stand, so with hard cock in hand, he took Jeff's place between Latesha's thighs. He held his tool in his left hand and guided it between her pussy lips. Once she felt it there, she rotated her ass and inched that hard rod into her pussy until she felt that she could take no more. Once it was inside, she knew that there was still a good inch or two to go, but just wasn't able to get it in at first. They began a rhythmic motion and were soon lost in a sexual rhapsody. Jim started pumping in and out and Latesha found herself traveling down that now familiar road to orgasm. As she felt it build and build, she finally felt Jim plunging the full length of his cock into her pussy. Her eyes went wide with both shock and delight as she had the most intense orgasm ever.

"Don't stop! Give me all of it! I want to feel all of you inside me!" was all she could say. Jim continued to piston his cock into her. He would pull out until just the tip was between the lips and then plunge in until his pubic hairs pressed against her freshly shaved mound. Jim started to sense that feeling growing in his loins and increased his speed, tying to get even deeper into this lovely and sensual creature that lay writhing beneath him. His cock moved in and out rapidly and then he felt himself coming and pushed against her. Latesha screamed, "I feel so full! Come on, Jim! Fill me up! I wanna feel your cum shoot inside me! Do it now! Fuck me, you bastard!" That was all he needed to set him off. He felt as though all of his internal organs were trying to escape through his dick at one time. As he spurted deep inside her, she gasped, "Oh, yes! I feel it! More! Give me more!" When he was drained, he lowered her legs and pumped a little more, until finally they relaxed and lay side by side on the bed, completely spent.

The other guys were amazed at this performance and began to secretly admire the sexual stamina of the black teenager. Tim gathered the other three around him and said, "I don't know about you guys, but I think we'll soon need to wrap this up. Mind you, I'm still horny, so I think we can go one last round with her. Jeff, you've already fucked her twice, right?"

Jeff grinned and said, "Three times, really. We got it on in the shower, too!"

"You sly dog!" Tim said, punching him lightly on the arm. "OK, then. This is the plan. Jack and I will double-team her, while she tongues Jeff's ass. Tom, buddy, I need you to take the pictures, OK?'

"That's fine, Tim. I got a late date tonight so I'm good."

"Good man! You guys have an opinion on whether to bring her in? Jeff, I know you do, right?"

"Right, Tim!"

"OK, How about you, Jack?"

Jack thought for a moment. "I'm for it, especially if we can get to fuck her once in a while."

Tim said, "I have a sneaky feeling that's why she wants in. She's a horny bitch and I believe she thinks that with five guys she can get it on with us any time she wants! What do you say, Tom?"

"I agree she can join, but what about the initiation?"

"We'll think of something. OK, then, it's four to nothing in favour. I think Jim will be in favour too, if he can get laid like he just did!"

Just then Jim sat up and Tim beckoned him over. "OK, buddy? Was she good?"

"The best! I believe she drained my balls dry!"

"Great! Listen, we were just talking things over. Jack and I are going to double-team her, while she tongues Jeff's ass, and then we'll call it a night, OK?"

"Fine, Tim, I'm fucked-out now!"

"One other thing. We voted four to nothing to let her in. That's OK with you?"

"Sure. I wouldn't mind having a chick like her around."

"Great. Jeff, grab some beers and we'll toast Latesha's membership."

They gathered round Latesha who was lying on the bed looking well-fucked. "Girl, you did good! Here, have a beer – you must be thirsty!"

"Thanks!" She took one and drained it without stopping to take a breath. "Kinda small, aren't they?" she grinned. Jeff handed her another and this time she took a couple of mouthfuls.

Then Tim told her, "We have good news and we have bad news. The bad news is that Jack and I are still horny. The good news is that we decided to let you in to our circle. I guess we can't call it a brotherhood any more!"

"That's great! Thanks!"

"What's great? The fact that we're horny or that you're in?" Tim teased.

"Both! I like horny guys. In case you hadn't noticed I'm pretty horny myself, and I take it anytime I can get it!"

"Super! So how do you think we should initiate you?"

"Well, how do you do it now?"

Tim looked at the others and then told her, "Actually what we do is we all jerk off into a bowl and then we stir up all the cum and then drink it."

12