Jack's Education Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sounds yummy! How about if I suck everyone off and swallow all the cum?"

They all nod and Tim said, "That's settled then! By the way, we're dying to know why you really want to join us. What do you really get out of it?"

"Well, it does sound exciting, but also it would mean I'll have five big brothers to look out for me."

"I have a feeling there's something you're not telling us."

"OK, then. I like the idea of having five cocks ready for me to play with, no strings attached."

"See, I told you!" Tim cried, triumphantly. "That's good, Latesha. We all like the idea of having a beautiful girl like you around, too. Now you're one of us, you're sworn to silence about our activities. You can't tell anyone about it, or you will be subject to sanctions, OK? "

"Yes, I understand. Now how about telling me everybody's name?"

"Sure, I'm Tim and my buddies are Jack, Jim, Tom and of course you are quite familiar with Jeff."

"It's good to know you all, my brothers. Can I get dressed now?"

"Sorry, sister. There's still the grand finale!"

"And what's that?"

"You'll have the pleasure to kiss Jeff's ass, while Jack and I fuck you! How does that sound to a horny chick?"

"Sounds good! Let me finish my beer and let's get it on!"

"Attagirl!"

She downed the rest of the beer and then looked at Jack and Tim. "So who's first?"

Jack and Tim looked at each other, and then Jack spoke, as they both held their erections in their hand. "Whose dick do you want to take up your asshole, baby?"

Latesha looked at him, dumbfounded. "What?"

"I said, whose dick do you want up your asshole?"

Tim added, "Did you think we'd forgiven you? Jeff may have, but we didn't."

"So," Latesha said slowly, "one of you will fuck me in the ass? And the other?"

"In the pussy!" Tim said succinctly, and then added, "At the same time!"

Latesha shrugged. "OK, let's do it then!"

"So who gets the poop chute?"

Latesha looked at both of the cocks offered, and saw that they were about the same length, but Jack's was straighter and not quite so thick. "Jack!" she answered.

"OK. But next time I want your ass, OK?" said Tim as he lay on his back on the bed. "Suck it a little to make it hard, Latesha." She knelt over him and put his cock between her full lips, sucking at the purple head, and then sliding her lips down his shaft. Tim groaned a little, saying, "Oh, that feels so good, baby! Why don't you swing around so I can eat you a little?" She pulled her mouth off his cock to swing her body around so her shaved cunt was by his mouth and then resumed sucking his dick.

Tim stuck his tongue inside her pussy and swirled it around. Now it was Latesha's turn to groan as she said, "Yes, Tim! That feels great!"

Tim took his tongue out of her cunt for a second, saying, "And it's great not to have to go through miles of jungle to get there!" She giggled and both resumed sucking the other's genitals. After about five minutes, Tim pulled away again. "I'm ready, now. Turn back to face me and slide that pussy over my cock! Jack, you ready?"

Before Latesha could change her position, Jack approached Latesha and put the head of his cock by her lips, indicating that she should get him hard too. Jack sighed as she took him all in and tongued it while inside her mouth. He soon became rock hard and he told her to turn around as Tim had already instructed. She complied and soon eased herself on to Tim's upstanding tool. Then Tim called Jeff over. "Jeff, come over here so I can see Latesha lick your hairy ass!"

Jeff approached, unsure where he should go. "Come on, Jeff! Kneel down by my head, so Latesha can get to you while we fuck her. Jeff did as he was told, with his ass pointing towards Latesha as she impaled herself on Tim's staff. "Now, Latesha, lean forward and kiss Jeff's ass!" She leaned forward, but she couldn't reach Jeff's ass. Tim didn't mind as her beautiful boobs were now resting on his chest, and he was able to grab one in each hand. "Latesha! These are awesome, baby!" Then he saw the problem and instructed Jeff, "Jeff, move back closer to Latesha. Don't be scared, she won't eat you!"

Jeff moved back and Latesha was then able to get her tongue by his anus. However the effect of the move was that Jeff's hairy balls were now in Tim's face and his cock, dribbling pre-cum fluid, was inches away!

Meanwhile at the other end, Jack grasped his dick with his whole hand and directed the glistening purple head against her asshole, watching her open up to accept him. Latesha hissed and then thrust back, suddenly and violently. "Ohhhhh, FUCK!" she cried. "Fuck me! Grab my ass and fuck it!" Her body lurched and jerked, her movements impaling her asshole on his cock. Tim by now had also buried his prick in her pussy to the hilt and Latesha was tonguing Jeff's ass. All four of them were moaning now as the two young men slid their cocks tenderly in and out of her holes. Tim lifted his hands to her big tits and fondled them gently. Jack held her hips lightly and swayed behind her, as he could feel Tim's dick moving inside Latesha's pussy as he fucked her ass. Her lush body trembled from the double fucking she was getting, while her tongue was deep in Jeff's ass. Jeff's cock was now rock hard, and as his balls brushed against Tim's face, Tim sucked on one and then instinctively grabbed Jeff's shaft and stuffed it in his mouth! All three guys now had their dicks immersed in warm, wet holes!

Tom was now clicking away with the camera, capturing this rare sight of three white guys and one black girl linked together in sexual congress. Jim was looking at the sight in amazement and was stroking his meat to a full erection. He needed to get into the action, but the only available place was Jack's rear entrance! Jim had never put his dick in any asshole before, but his lust was now so great he had to do it now. He spit on his hands and lubed his rock hard cock, then moved over to Jack to put the head against Jack's anus. He pressed gently forward, leaned in and the little red ring expanded to accept him. He pushed harder and his long thin tool disappeared inside Jack's ass! Now Jack was assfucking Latesha while being assfucked himself! The pressure on his prostate, combined with his thrusting inside Latesha's rectum, where he could also feel Tim fucking her pussy, took Jack over the top and he came with a loud groan, gripping Latesha's waist as his cock erupted and flooded her asshole.

Jeff came next, as Tim persisted sucking hard on his dick. His eyes shot to the ceiling, and with a shuddering sigh he emptied his balls deep in Tim's mouth. Tim was taken aback by the sudden flood of sperm gushing into his mouth and this triggered his climax, his cock spewing forth its gooey liquid into Latesha's cunt. Latesha was now climaxing herself her body shuddering, as she let forth a soulful, sorrowful cry that resonated round the room. Jim continued to pound inside Jack's ass until he too came with a moan as his load shot into Jack's poop chute!

They collapsed in a heap on the bed, all four cocks making a plopping sound as they emerged from their respective holes. They lay there panting as they tried to recover and every second of it was recorded by Tom as he reached the end of the film in the camera!

"Guys! That was terrific! I got some great shots and I can't wait to see how they come out. Latesha, welcome to our brotherhood!"

Tim spoke next. "I can't believe we did this, you know. This was great!"

Jack felt his ass gingerly, Jim's cum still dribbling out. "Now my ass has lost its virginity too! Jim, what made you do that?"

"Sorry, Jack! I've never done that before, but yours was the only hole I could find!"

Meanwhile Jeff was kissing Latesha tenderly, rubbing her ass as he did. Suddenly the others noticed, and Tim said, "Well, look at poor humiliated Jeff now! You don't think they're in love, do you?"

"Could be!" said Jack, getting up and heading for the bathroom. "Let's leave them alone for a while. I'm pooped, so I'm going to shower now."

Tim and Jim nodded and got up to join him, while Jeff and Latesha continued kissing and hugging on the bed and Tom, already fully dressed, started packing up the equipment. After a while Jeff got up from the bed to pick up Latesha's clothes and bring them back to her, still lying on the bed. "How you're feeling, now, baby?" he asked her earnestly, with a loving expression on his face.

She shot a quick smile at him. "Good, thanks, but a little sore. I guess you could say I'm pretty well fucked out! I enjoyed it, though, and I like being with you guys. I don't blame you all for being mad at me and Frank, but I hope I'm forgiven?"

Jeff hugged her again. "Of course, babe! The book is closed on that. You're still going to be with us, aren't you?"

"Yeah, of course. I'm really looking forward to being with y'all. When do y'all get together again?"

"We usually meet on Mondays and Fridays, so I guess it'll be tomorrow night. We usually meet at my house, but I'll let you know tomorrow, OK?"

"Fine!" While they were talking, they were getting dressed, except Latesha couldn't find her panties. She asked Jeff, "You know where my panties are?"

Jeff shook his head and started looking on the floor and under the bed. Latesha pulled back the bed covers, but they couldn't find them anywhere. The other three guys came out of the bathroom and one of them asked, "What are you looking for?"

"She can't find her panties," Jeff replied.

"Well, we need to go now," Tim said. "Jeff, you want to take Latesha home? Tom's going to drop off Jack and then take Jim and me to get our cars."

"Sounds good," said Jeff. "Are you coming back afterwards?"

"Yeah, we paid for the night, so I reckoned I'd stay the night. I really want to see if I can catch some unsuspecting lovers while they fuck. Anyone else want to come back? Jim? Tom?"

Tom said, "Well, I got a date with Molly from Denny's, but she doesn't get off until ten."

"Molly, huh? I hear she's quite a PT. You planning to fuck her?"

"Why else would I ask her out?"

"Don't know, Tom. Aren't you sweet on Elsa?"

"Yeah, but that don't mean I can't screw other broads!"

"OK, then. Sounds good to me! Why don't you bring her back here and then we can all have some fun?"

"I might just do that!"

"All right, let's go! Oh, guys, we're on for tomorrow night, right? Latesha, you're coming too?"

"Sure thing, Tim!"

"Great! No hard feelings, then? You're one of us now?"

"You betcha," Latesha said. "The only hard feelings I know about are those between y'all legs!" she added, laughing, as she grabbed Tim's balls.

Tim laughed, too and said, "Fellas! We got ourselves a live one here!" They all laughed and went out to the parking lot. Jeff helped Latesha into his car and the others piled into Tom's van. Jeff watched as they drove off and then he turned to Latesha, "So you're my girl now?"

She leaned over and kissed him. "Of course, Jeff honey! But you don't have a problem sharing me with your brothers, do you?"

"Not at all, baby! We're the Five Musketeers and we share everything, and now we have a Princess, who we'll share with each other, but nobody else is ever going to mess with you!"

She laughed and said, "Just what I wanted to hear! That's just what I want, five guys to take care of me in every way!"

He kissed her again and started the car to drive her home. "I hope you don't get into trouble for being out late."

"Don't worry, baby. Everything's going to be OK!"

12