All Comments on 'Jack's ex, Jack's slave Ch. 05'

by AngryYoungMan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Loved it

I so enjoyed this story. Great work and hope you write more!

sdf963sdf963about 11 years ago
Sweet

He is learning.

angelface195angelface195about 11 years ago
Much much better

It had gotten too angry, but this is better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wonderful turn

Your previous chapters were so hard and unfeeling. I love the change and awareness he has made. Please keep the story going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

you have done a total 360° with your character Jack. I like it!

baconlover21baconlover21about 11 years ago
Great story

This is a great story angry. I love who Jack is and were this is going. Now my two cents with the rest of them. I like the direction that Jack is taking, and I also like were Jack was in the last 4 parts. His ex, who he was bitterly angry at just walks into his life and says "I am your slave, do as you wish." So he is mad, very understandably, but there was foreshadowing of the change that would come. In two days he went from "I hate you and want to make you feel pain" to "I love you and need you in my life." Two days... Honestly I think that was to fast but pressure is pressure. I read the other comments on your previous posts, and the only thing I am concerned with is the comments that said to get rid of group sex. I really like that, and before people say go look in the "group sex" tab, if a story like this was in that tab they would be saying you need to put that in bdsm. Where do I get bdsm/group sex? Anyways as for the people who want to compare this story to their sub/dom relationships there is one problem, you and your partner built up that trust and then went into it, she just showed up and said "I TRUST YOU." I really like the ownership aspect of the this story. The feeling like he can do whatever he wants and she will put up with it, and so far everything that has happened, including the torture, she has enjoyed. I don't know, this is a fantasy website, and I come here for stories about men with lots of money, lots of girls, and lots of sex... call me shallow but that is what I like in my fantasy world.

kiwiplumkiwiplumalmost 11 years ago
Emotions

Ok so jack has turned into a different person, so unbelieveable so fast. Perhaps if you had given us a bit of what was going on in their heads ( he felt conflicted seeing her there. Appreciating the effort she was making Jack felt his heart soften somewhat)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Oh spare me!

When he says "Tamara, I want you to know, I love you", my first and only thought of this, considering all that has happened was "Bullshit", this guy has a split personality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting

Interesting so far, I hope there will be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Sadly my ex is neither so kinky nor a recent heiress ... So its good she stays far off.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous