Jack's Women Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her moans and cries of passion echoed throughout the bus, music to my ears. Thank God the bus was on and the air conditioning was going full blast, keeping me cool as I worked away.

April's orgasm never subsided. It just went from one to the other. Her orgasm shook her body viciously causing her pussy to contract repeatedly on my cock. I wouldn't take more of this at my pace so I slowed down. Making long and slow thrusts, hitting her deepest spots, peaking her orgasm at a slower pace. After her third orgasm, April held her hands up and pushed me off her.

"No more! I can't take anymore!" She said as I looked down, watching her breasts heave from her panting. Her eyes were completely glazed from the three orgasms. I smiled and pulled out of her, my cock glistening with her orgasmic fuck juice. I went to the side of her, in front of the seat and stood there, my cock bouncing in front of her face.

"No hands, just suck it slowly." I said. She looked up at me and smiled. As she brought her face to my cock, I reached down and grasped her tit, squeezing it hard when her lips slid over the head of my cock.

Eventually, she repositioned herself into a sitting position to suck me with greater effectiveness. I had to let go of her tit and placed my hands on her head, holding her, running my fingers through her hair as she bobbed up and down on my dick.

Slowly, she licked all her juices off my cock, whether in her mouth, or while running her tongue up and down the shaft. I lifted my cock, holding it to my belly as she dipped lower and licked and sucked each of my heavy balls into her mouth, pulling them in tightly.

"Fuck that feels so good!" I moaned out. She moaned with my balls in her mouth, sending amazing feelings through my erogenous areas. I smiled and grasped her head with my right hand and reached down to push my other nut into her mouth. She opened her mouth wider, as wide as she could and let the nut slide in. With both my balls in her mouth, she clamped her lips down, holding them in her mouth as she pulled out, pulling them away from my body while she looked up into my eyes.

"Oh you're a dirty girl! That fucking feels nice!" I said with a wicked smile. She smiled back as she pushed back in, pushing my balls back towards my body. I let go of my cock and it fell, hitting the top of her head. She got the idea and let my nuts go, reaching for my waving cock with her open mouth. I flexed the muscle and my cock raised and dropped back down, slapping her in the cheek. She grinned and giggled as she bobbed and weaved, trying to get my cock between her lips. I relented and let her have it. She sucked it in voraciously, taking it to the back of her throat.

She was doing a good job, bobbing her head down on my cock, taking me to the point I was hitting the back of her throat.

"Can you take me into your throat?" I asked her. She looked up and slowly slid her mouth off my cock.

"I've never been able to. And you're fucking thick! I wouldn't be able to." She said, shaking her head no.

"Well, if you want to learn how, I can do that. A couple of my girls can take me into their throat, one of them, fuck she's good! Makes me nut every time!" I said with a smile. April smiled up at me.

"We'll talk later. Right now, either give me that cock back, or put it in another hole!" She said. I smiled.

"Get on your knees." I said. She giggled and got up on her knees, bending over and shaking her fabulous ass my way. She looked back at me as she reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart, showing me her tight little asshole. I didn't need to ask where she wanted it, she was slipping her finger in and out of her asshole, opening it up for me.

"Go easy big guy, that thing will tear me apart!" She said as I stepped closer. I slid it back inside her pussy while she fingered her ass to lube my cock back up. Her body shook violently as I gave her a couple good thrusts, pounding her hard. I slowed down and watched as she slid a second finger into her asshole. With my cock in her cunt and her fingers in her ass, I had to stop completely lest I nut right then.

"Damn that's so sexy!" I said as I just held my cock still and watched her show. She smiled up at me and removed her fingers.

"Okay, I'm ready. Give me that fucking cock!" She said. Instantly was out of her sopping wet snatch and sliding the head into her tight back door.

"Ungh, fuck!" She said as the head of my cock popped past the tight elastic ring. I pushed harder, sliding three inches inside her before she winced and jerked her ass forward.

"Oh God!" She said. I stopped and slowly backed out. I pulled out and dipped back into her pussy, getting more of her cunt lube on my shaft. I slipped the head back in, she moaned as the head past her anal ring. She pulled her ass cheeks farther apart, like she was trying to rip herself in half.

"Goddamn your so fucking tight!" I said. She moaned as I reached the previous level of entry and pushed past. Slowly, I pushed up to six inches before she winced in pain again. I started to pull out but she grasped my cock, holding me still.

"No! Don't pull out. Just let me get used to it for a minute, you're so fucking big!" She said. I smiled down at her and gently slapped her ass. She opened her eyes and smiled wickedly at me. I slapped her again, this time a little harder. "I like that!" She said as I slapped her really hard, leaving a hand print. She moaned and flexed her ass muscles. I smiled and grabbed her hips and started to pull out a little before thrusting back in.

The more I went, the more she urged me to go. Telling me to push harder, get it in there, fuck me silly! I had pulled out one final time just before I was able to bury myself inside her ass completely and shoved it back in her twat. She moaned out her desire as I pounded her pussy a little more, then pulled back out and placed the head back at her tight "o" ring. She looked back at me, lust filling her eyes.

"Do it! Ram it in me! Please! Just fuck my ass!" She begged. I pushed gently until the head popped in and then I grasped her around the hips. I took a deep breath and then pulled her back as I slammed my hips forward, burying me deep and completely inside her. My balls swung up and slapped her pussy and clit. She grunted out.

"UNGH! AUGH! FUCK!" She moaned.

"Oh my God!" I added to her moans. I held still, not moving, just feeling her clamp like vise grip on my cock. She was panting heavily, the air sucked out of her when I slammed inside her. I felt her shudder and a sliver of excitement ran through her, first time she had ever felt that full in her ass before.

I rubbed the cheeks of her ass, running my hands all over them, feeling the skin move with my hands. She had a thick and meaty ass that was round and protruded out like a ghetto booty. So, playing with her ass was fun. Her cheeks were very pliant, moving every way I directed them. She moaned as I played with her ass, loving the feeling I was giving her. Slowly, she started grinding her ass back and forth on my cock, rotating her hips in small circles as she did. I just stood there and let her play, watching her ass around my cock suck me in and push me out. Every now and then, I could see her fat puffy pussy lips peeking out from her thighs. After about ten minutes, I couldn't take waiting anymore and grabbed her hips, holding her still.

"Remember when I said I was gonna use and abuse you? Guess what?" I said as I pulled out and slammed back in, thrusting my whole cock inside her, trying to reach her inner core. Her head flung back, throwing her hair across her back as she let out a yelp. I started fucking her hard, thrusting deep every time, loving that my hips pounded into her thighs and hips, making her ass cheeks shake with each crushing thrust.

"Oh God! Oh, God! Fuck yeah!" She moaned as I pounded her tight asshole into submission.

Harder and harder I pounded her until I felt the small bus rocking with my tempo. That only spurred me to pound her harder. I reached down and grabbed her hair, pulling her up to me as I grasped her tit in my hand.

"So fucking tight! I love fucking your slutty ass!" I said, my mouth close to her ear. She moaned as she arched her back and thrust her ass out to meet the pounding force of my hips. Each thrust brought a grunt from April's throat.

With her right hand, she reached back and grabbed my head, pulling me closer so she could kiss me and with the other, she planted it on the window in front of her, using to push back at me. I had let go of her hair and reached around for her other massive tit. My hands mauling the beautiful orbs. I could feel her ass muscles start to contract and release. She was getting ready to cum.

"Oh God! I'm gonna cum! I'm CUMMING!" She wailed. I pounded her harder, making shorter strokes to allow me faster movement. My quicker thrusts pushed her orgasm over the edge and she came, screaming out her passion.

I was getting close to cumming. I could feel my balls swell and tighten up. With a few more quick thrust pushing me closer, I pulled out and shoved her roughly to the floor. Her orgasm continued to wrack her body as she knelt and turned. I jammed my cock in her mouth just as the first shot spurted out the head of my cock. It hit the back of her throat and I knew it. I pushed in harder, using the slimy viscosity of my cum as lube and pushed into her throat. She started to gag but I kept pushing as I kept cumming, lubing the way.

In the throes of her own orgasm still, she was too distracted and too weak to resist. I buried my cock down into her throat as I kept cumming. I was balls deep, my twin orbs resting on her chin as I shot wad after wad of copious cum into her throat. Her eyes widened as she realized how deep I was, feeling every slimy shot leave the head of my cock and slide down her throat. I heard movement from behind me and found Jess standing there alone. She had been watching. I couldn't speak or move as my orgasm tore through my body. My cock expanded in April's throat, shooting wad after wad of cum into her belly. As it slowed, slowly I pulled out of her throat, now looking in her watering eyes.

As soon as I was out of her throat, she sucked in air quickly, refilling her lungs. She started to cough which sent shivers up my spine as she still held me, her lips tightly wrapped around my cock. I shot a few more smaller amounts of cum into her mouth, landing on her tongue and received a smile from her as she looked up at me through watery eyes.

April stroked my cock, squeezing from the base to the tip as she tried to get the last glob out onto her tongue. I heaved and panted as I slowly started to calm down. The animal in me rescinding back into the dark place it lived, returning me back to normal. April started bobbing her head on my cock, licking and sucking me clean as I softened. When she was satisfied of my cleanliness, she let my cock pop out of her mouth as she looked up at me and smiled.

"Fuck that was hot!" Jess said from behind. April peeked her head around my hip and smiled, a little giggle escaping her lips.

"I didn't know we had an audience!" April said as she lazily stroked my cock.

"I haven't been watching long. Just long enough to see him torture your ass with his monster and then shove it in your throat." Jess said as she came to me, placing her hands on my chest and right shoulder. I looked at her, still panting from my exertion. "They're standing outside, ready to load more stuff in the bus. We saw the bus rocking." She said with a wicked smile playing across her lips.

"I didn't hear you knock." I said, finding my voice as my breathing slowly returned to normal.

"I didn't knock. I just pushed the door open and slid in quietly." She said. I smiled and pulled Jess to me, planting a deep passionate kiss on her lips. She moaned into my mouth as her body melted into mine. April stood and kissed my neck, her hand sliding up onto my chest, only to be replaced by Jess's firm grip. I moaned into her mouth and then switched, planting my lips on April's while Jess knelt and took my half erect cock into her mouth.

I moaned as Jess sucked me, trying to get me hard. It wasn't working. I'd just fucked April so hard, I was spent for a while. She gave up trying and rose back up, kissing my neck and up onto my face, sliding ever closer to April's lips and mine. Slowly, she worked her lips and tongue in, creating a three-way kiss. April didn't back out, she just kept going, licking me then Jess. Eventually, I pulled back and just let the two girls go at it. I slid my hand into Jess's tight shorts and pushed them down over her sexy ass, sliding my hand into her panties.

I reached down and placed my hands on their equally impressive ghetto booties and pulled them closer to me, trapping my cock between their bodies as April's right tit pressed into my chest and Jess's shirt covered left tit pressed into the other side, their free tit's mashed into each others. I kneaded and rubbed the ample ass flesh, feeling the similarities in each as I slowly slid my fingers into the deep cleft that separated the twin moons. With my index finger on each hand probing their tight holes, they moaned into each others mouths.

"Hey! Are you guys done yet? It's getting hot out here!" Gina hollered into the door. I smiled and started to laugh, bringing Jess and April to laughter as well. I stood there and smiled at them both as they parted, looking into my eyes.

"Yeah, c'mon in!" I said. April looked at me with shock in her eyes as she stood there naked. Jess pulled her shorts back up just before Gina stepped onto the bus.

"Hey! I thought we were shopping!" Gina said to Jess as Jess turned to her.

"Sorry, I couldn't help it!" She said with a wicked grin on her face. Gina laughed and shook her head.

"We've got more to load up." She said as she pushed past the three of us and placed the bags in the back. She came back up, pausing long enough to reach through and grab my flaccid cock, giving it a gentle tug. "I hope you're not too wore out. While we've been standing out there, all they've been talking about is fucking. You're gonna be one sore mother fucker come tomorrow morning!" She said as she bent up and kissed me, sliding her tongue between my lips seductively. I moaned as she pulled back.

"Just give me a couple hours coach, I'll be ready to go again!" I said. She smiled.

"I hope so! There's a few girls out there that have complained about being left out. You've got a lot of fucking and making up to do!" She said as she let my cock go and went back to the door. I looked at April as she pulled away to start getting dressed, then to Jess.

"If I make it through the night, it'll be a miracle!" I said. Jess started to laugh and hugged me tightly.

"We all love you Jack. We can't kill you! We need that huge cock you've got!" She said as she pulled back and looked up at me, wiggling her hips against my cock.

"God you're such a tease!" I said as I nipped at her lips. She giggled.

"Yeah, I know. But you like it no matter what you say!" She said.

April was just buttoning her blouse when the girls started to come in, going straight to the back with their bags. On the way back to the front, they each stopped, grabbed my cock and gave me a passionate kiss. They all found a seat to sit in and just looked at me with lust in their eyes. Terry was the last one to get on the bus, he looked at me and shook his head.

"I ain't sitting with you until you put some clothes on!" He said with a grin.

"I don't think they'll let me get dressed!" I said as I looked back at them, my clothes being passed around.

"I guess you're fucked! Literally!" Terry said as he slid into the seat next to Sonya. She smiled up at me. She was the only one that didn't grope me and give me a kiss.

"Where to?" April asked as she got back in her seat. I looked at Terry. He pulled the envelope out and handed it to me. There was still about six grand in it.

"Take us somewhere nice to eat. Applebee's or something." I said. Gina smiled at me as I looked at her, sitting down in the seat next to her.

"So, you satisfied for a while?" She asked. I smiled and gave her a little chuckle.

"I guess that means I'm gonna be fucking like a rabbit when we get home huh?" I asked. She leaned in and licked my ear.

"And then some!" She said with a knowing smile. I looked at her, wondering what she was thinking. She just smiled, grabbed my cock in her hand, stroking lightly and laid her head on my shoulder.

April pulled the packed bus out onto the road and drove off in the direction of the closest nice restaurant. She found one just a few miles away and pulled in. The girls teased me about making me go in naked until Gina shot them a smile and then a serious look. They all smiled and started handing me my clothes, losing my boxers somewhere in the back. I smiled. They weren't wearing any underwear, so why should I?

We went inside and took up almost one side of the restaurant. Our waitress had to get two others to help us out. She eyed Terry and I, wondering like April why we were the only two males. I watched as April talked with the girls incessantly. Laughs and giggles could be heard through the whole restaurant. At one point our waitresses came back with our drinks and leaned down to me.

"Sir, the manager is complaining about the noise level over here. Can you ask them to quiet it down?" She asked. I smiled up at her then looked around the room. There weren't a lot of people in here yet.

"Well, tell him or her that I'm about to drop a lot of money in here to feed this group as well as tips. If he or she doesn't like it, and I'm not trying to be a snob here but, they can kiss my ass." I said. She smiled and gave a little giggle.

"We don't like her either. She's only been here a month and we all hate her. I'll tell her what you said!" She said as she gave me a wink and left to deliver the message and grab our appetizers. When she came back, she gave me a satisfied smile. "She didn't like being told to kiss your ass, she's back their fuming! I'm loving it!" She said as she placed the appetizers around the tables. I smiled as she gave a final check, making eye contact with me before dancing away.

"Damn! Do you have an affect on women!" Terry said, noticing the looks she was giving me. I laughed and took a drink of my tea.

"Its amazing Terry. Before all this started, I couldn't get a chick to look at me." I said. He smiled. "All it took was a hooker and now look at me!" I said. Gina gave me a stiff elbow in the ribs. Terry started to laugh hard, almost spitting out his drink.

"I love you too baby!" Gina said as she slid her hand onto my thigh. "Just remember who loves you and you'll be just fine!" She added as she gave my sore cock a squeeze. I groaned until she let go.

"Damn. In trouble again!" I said with a laugh and look at Gina. She smiled sweetly and gave me a peck on the cheek.

We ate lunch and as I paid the bill, I pulled out three hundred dollar bills and handed each of the waitresses one. I got smiles and a hug from the main waitress. She slipped her number into my pocket, not thinking I'd notice. Out in the bus, I showed it to Gina. She laughed and tucked it in her bra. I just shook my head and smiled. I was grounded!

April drove us to a couple specialty stores where the girls wanted something different here or there. By the time we were almost done, I looked at Gina.

"Are we about ready to head back to the house?" I asked her. She smiled.

"Not yet. One more store to stop at." She said. She went up to April and put her request in. April looked at her and gave her a knowing smile and put the bus in motion. Twenty minutes later, we were pulling into an adults only store. I looked at Gina, she just gave me a wink and a smile. I handed her the envelope and her and all the girls got off the bus, leaving me and Terry there. I just smiled and stretched out on the seat, closed my eyes and was snoring quietly within minutes.