All Comments on 'Jackson in HRPG-World 03'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Moreeee!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
My hero

I Just FinisheD Playing That Game, It Was Amazing, I Love That You diD This Story. Monster Girl Quest Is Yhe Game, If Anyone Is Wondering. There Are English Patvhes Out There For It Too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
MGQ is indeed epic. Hopefully rogue gets some good progress this month :o

btw just wanted to thank you for all your stories. I've enjoyed every single one

WanderingLost42WanderingLost42over 10 years ago
Can't wait for more

I hate to say it, but I think I may like this series even more than Summoning...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
whait,it's not possible... it can't be mgq.... but... IT IS!

I was lolling so hard,at the start of the 3th page i opened Monster Girl Quest and selected Slime girl from the monsterpedia; the moves and request were all the same,then the angel,the background and all...

If you want to know, even me got stuck in that battle for like 8 time,firstly didn't understand why "attack" didn't work,after the tutorial i used "struggle" and didn't understand how to beat a regenerative slime...

Now I have almost 100% of the 3 game part combined and all the achievement done apart "summoned sylpie and gnome tired"

yeah,take this slime girl,now i can make you beat me all i want....

no...

this doesn't sound right...

oh,to hell! "request" "slime heaven" no skip!

(like the slime say "Who skip the hentai part????").

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
poor

the best game in decades,he coud have lived it for real and he leave it after the first fight....

Anyway, I didn't understand what monster the slime was going to impersonate next...

maybe the blob?

:D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

This series is SO AWESOME, your best series no doubt :)

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereabout 10 years ago
Very interesting...

Now... this is something else...

I daresay it's on par with Succubus Summoning with as much room to expand. Truth be told I've been wanting to play MGQ for quite a while now, but I'm too scared to click on anything on the website. Can't understand any of it.

Ian may become just as memorable as Phil. I would surely hope so.

KennyCumBucketsKennyCumBucketsabout 8 years ago

Was that a Shin Megami Tensei reference at the beginning?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
LMAO

woah this was hot. The last message was hillarious, tho.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

The ending confirmed that it was inspired by MGQ. I could already tell it from the “Sexy Angel”. I’m yet to beat Chapter 3, but I’ll be moving onto Paradox soon. Great story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous