Jacob and MJ's Story Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's see, I never had a favorite pet or animal and I very seldom dream of anything other than finding a man who would love me so that wouldn't work. How about 'Ireland'? It is the country of my parents and one I always dreamed of visiting. Would that work?"

"I think that if you are sure that it would work. Once more, remember that until after breakfast, you will do whatever I say and when I say it. You will be honest in every answer that you give me. You will say "Ireland" if you need me to stop for any reason and you will call me sir."

As Jacob repeated the rules to her, MaryJane felt her pussy start to weep and a glow start to rise off of her. As she was getting used to the feelings, she slowly went down on her knees. After taking a deep breath, she said, "Sir, I agree to all that you have said and I am yours to do with as you wish. I agree to use the word "Ireland" if things get so that I can't handle it anymore. Please, sir, will you teach me."

Jacob was so pleased that MaryJane agreed so quickly to allow him to teach her for the night. He looked down at her sitting on her knees with such a hopeful look on her face and nodded his head; "I would be honored to start you on the journey. We will talk about everything before I leave in the morning as to how you feel about what happened. Until then I will only refer to you as MJ and I expect you to respond to whatever I ask immediately and without question."

Jacob then took a look at the computer and realized that it was ready to be used and he started to formulate a plan in his head. When he was ready, he decided to see how ready MJ really was. "Before we do anything else, I want you to gather up all the remaining food and clean up the dishes so that you won't have to worry about them for the rest of the night. After, you have the dishes cleaned or at least started in the dishwasher, and the food put away, I want you to get down on your hands and knees and crawl as slowly and as sensually as you can back here. While you are crawling back, I want you to think of every sensation that you felt tonight. When you are back here, I want you to kneel by my chair and continue those thoughts until I acknowledge you. You are not to play with your pretty pussy until I give you permission. Now get moving, you have a half an hour to get everything done and to get back in here."

Watching MaryJane gracefully rise and then set to following his instruction made Jacob's cock start to rise again. He mentally told himself to calm down and then he went roaming through the house, using the facilities as quickly as possible, checking out MJ's bedroom and then went back and sat at the computer. He loaded up the Internet connection and then created a new home page for her on the same server. He was just shutting the connection down when he looked at the doorway and saw MJ crawling back into the living room. He watched as her ass moved back and forth in time to her movements and her back flowed in an undulating fashion just like a tiger would when walking in the wild. He then turned back to the computer and out of the corner of his eye watched MJ move into a kneeling position next to his chair. He leaned down to rub her head and then softly said, "When you are in this position, I want you to lean back a bit with your back as straight as you can and your tits pushed out. Your knees should be at least shoulder width apart for balance and because you really want to show me that pussy of yours. Stay in that position and don't move unless given permission."

As Jacob gave the instructions, MaryJane adjusted herself to be in the position that he described. When she was in the position, she felt Jacob rubbing her head again and she went back to thought of him playing with her. Jacob then absentmindedly started to let his hand roam from MaryJane's head down to her neck. He got up and stood behind her while rubbing small circles on her neck. He then moved to the side of her, reached down and took one of her breasts into his hands feeling the weight and taking notice of how hard her nipple was. Moving to the front of her, he stood so that his cock was within inches of her mouth. He could feel her taking deep breaths and smelling him. He couldn't do anything but smile because he noticed that as she sniffed him she had to force herself to not break position. He could just imagine how hard that was for her. He then looked down at her pussy and saw it leaking down her thighs and knew that she was trying very hard to follow his instructions. Leaning over, he ran his fingers through her pussy lips and then inserted two of them immediately into her, fucking her hard and fast. As she started to buck back and forth, he removed his fingers from her pussy and put them by her lips. "Open."

MaryJane opened her lips and Jacob thrust the fingers that had been in her cunt into her mouth. She was so horny and started to suck the juices off of them like she wanted to suck on that gorgeous cock which was waving at her by her check. When Jacob felt that his fingers were clean enough, he removed them from her mouth and then resumed his seat and started to pay attention to the computer again. MaryJane groaned when she realized that she was going to be left kneeling by him when she was so horny. Jacob smiled to himself when he heard her groan and then his smile widened as MaryJane realized that she had been groaning.

"Come, sit on my lap, MJ. I know that you know how to use computers but there are a couple of programs on here that you probably haven't used before and I want to make sure that you know how to use them."

MaryJane got up and sat crosswise on Jacob's lap as quickly as she could. Jacob looked down at her and said, "To use the programs, you will need to be facing the computer. Sit on my lap facing the computer with your legs on either side of my legs. Now click twice on the picture of the camera and open it for me." Jacob looked over her shoulder while she tried to concentrate enough to follow his instructions. He then took a hold of the mouse and moved the camera so that it was looking at the ceiling and them hit a button to record.

"Now, I want you to hold the mouse over that down arrow until you can see your face show up on the screen." As MaryJane started to move the mouse and the camera, Jacob's hand went down to her pussy and started slowing sliding up and down her juicy slit. "Very good. See how your eyes are starting to glaze up and how beautiful your cheeks are with such a high flush coloring. Now slowly move the camera down until it is showing your tits."

MaryJane's cheeks were now starting to brighten up a bit more as she realized that she would be looking at her own breasts on the computer. Jacob moved his hand from her pussy and raised them to hold the weight of her tits. "MJ, move the camera slightly to the left and push the mouse button just a tiny bit. See that nipple. It is as hard as a pencil eraser. Move the camera in a little more. I just want that breast showing on the screen. That's it. Now, I want you to take a hold of that teat and to milk it like you would a cow's udder. Think about the pressure needed to move the milk from the udder to the teat."

Jacob watched as MaryJane manipulated her tit in the manner that he described. He noticed that she was pulling hard enough on that tit that it was beginning to turn red. "Now move the camera so that it is positioned on your other teat the exact same way and I want to see you milk that teat too."

He noticed that MaryJane was starting to squirm around while she was trying to milk her tit. When the tit was as red as the other one, he said, "Stop squirming around MJ and pay attention. This isn't for your pleasure. You are here only for my pleasure so remember what you are doing. I am going to stand up now. I want you then sit down with your feet on the chair and your knees as wide open as possible. When you are in position, I want you to move the camera down so that it is showing your pussy."

MaryJane moved into position again and then moved the camera so that it was pointed at her pussy. Having never really looked at her pussy, she was fascinated with the folds and the little bit of pink that she could see. Jacob then moved the camera so that she could see her pussy even closer up. "If you decide to continue to play with me after tomorrow then all this hair is going to have to go. As it is I am going to hold your pussy lips open and I want you to see if you can look inside of yourself."

When Jacob held her lips open, MaryJane marveled at how red her pussy was and she could actually see a little bit of her vaginal canal. "Sir, I can see all the folds and how red it is but I can't see inside of me. Am I really supposed to be able to see inside?"

"Are you questioning me, MJ?"

"Oh no Sir. I am not questioning you. I am just curious as to how it was possible."

As she talked, MaryJane unconsciously started closing her knees. All of a sudden she felt a smack on both of her thighs and she moved her knees further apart. Jacob nodded to himself and then said, "MJ, I want you to move your hips further towards the front of the chair and then move your knees wider again. I will adjust the camera and we will see if you are in the correct position."

MaryJane hurriedly moved the slight amount that Jacob suggested and when she looked at the screen again she noticed that Jacob positioned the camera so that all you could see was her pussy on the screen in a very tight close-up. She was fascinated by the moisture that she felt dripping out of her and when she saw the cream on the screen she started getting very embarrassed.

"Don't be embarrassed by that pussy dripping. It will be dripping a lot more before we are done. Now I want you to take your finger and start to rub it up and down your pussy until you can see your love pearl. When you find it, I want you to pinch it to the count of three and then go back to fingering your pussy. Every once in a while I want you to circle your clit then go back to fingering your cunt. Don't come until I tell you."

"Oh, yes Sir. Thank you sir."

Jacob was enjoying watching MaryJane bring herself some joy. He wanted her to ask him to come. Every once in a while Jacob would focus the camera on MJ's clit and watch her clitoris getting larger and harder. After a few minutes, he knew that it wouldn't take much more for MJ to come as her thighs were starting to tense up and her whole body was flush with excitement. All of a sudden, MaryJane had a very surprised look on her face when she started to come. Her eyes closed, her fingers were rubbing her pussy and clit very hard and then MaryJane started to shake. As soon as she was finished coming, Jacob saved the file onto MaryJane's computer and waited for her to come back to earth. He schooled his face to show no emotion while he waited. As soon as the flush of coming faded from MaryJane's eyes, she looked at Jacob and realized that she didn't follow his last instruction. She was so distressed and knew that she would do whatever it took to take that unemotional look off of Jacob's face and hopefully replace it with one of happiness.

"I am so sorry, Sir. I have no excuse for not paying attention and stopping . . . No that wouldn't be right. Ummm . . . ."

"MJ, we will deal with this in a few minutes. Right now, I want you to crawl into the kitchen wash your hands and a zucchini from the refrigerator, and bring it back with you when you crawl back. I suggest you hurry."

MaryJane hurriedly crawled to the kitchen to follow Jacob's instructions. She didn't want to have him angry with her but knew that she deserved whatever punishment he decided that she needed. She couldn't figure out why he needed the items that he told her to bring back with her but there was no way that she was going to question him about it. When she got back to the living room, she placed the items on the floor in front of her and then lowered her head to the floor, spread her legs further apart and then said.

"I will deal with your disobedience in a few minutes. First I have to show you one more program on the computer. It won't take long. After that I will deal with your selfishness. Now get up her and click on the JJE icon on your desktop. This is your internet connection."

"Sir, I don't have an Internet connection."

"Disagreeing with me again. That will be dealt with also. Now click on the icon."

MaryJane clicked on the icon and noticed that it had her name on the top of the page. She noticed many links for news and other items plus one that seemed to go to her workplace. After she looked at it for a few minutes, she said, "Sir, I don't know how I got this but I think I must have some kind of angel. Hopefully someday I can repay the person who gave this to me."

"MaryJane, why is it you feel you must pay for everything? Can you not enjoy a gift when it is given to you even if you don't know who gave it to you? Just a few more minutes and we can shut down. For now, I want you to click on the email box."

After MaryJane clicked on the box Jacob requested she saw a screen, which had her name on it and was asking for a password. She looked at Jacob and he then gave her the paper that came with the modem that had the email account and the password on it. She quickly typed in the password and noticed that there was an email from JJE.

"That letter is a welcoming letter from your internet provider. I want you to click on the link that says 'Address Book'. In the box that says email address type in: mjacobj@jje.net. For the name put Jacob. After it saves the information, click send new message and then click on this address."

Jacob waited for a few minutes while MaryJane got the address set up with his email account and the new message screen started. "Now hit the paperclip icon and attach the file that was just saved on your computer." He gave her exact directions on how to find the file and waited until it was loaded in and then send. "Type a quick message, sign it and then send it off. After you are finished close down the Internet and then shut off the computer."

As the computer was shutting down, Jacob said, "As soon as the Internet is shut down, go to the bathroom, and wait in your bedroom on your knees until I come in. I would suggest that you hurry up a bit as making me wait does not sound like a good idea right now."

While MaryJane hurried to follow Jacob's instructions, Jacob put on his jeans and a shirt and went outside to lock up his car. In the process of locking up the car, he noticed a small gym bag located behind the drivers seat. Jacob was surprised when he stopped to look inside of it and realized that the last time he used the items in the bag were right before Dora left for her trip. Noticing that the memory no longer held the sting that it used to hold, Jacob decided to bring it into the house and see if there were items in there that would make MaryJane's adventure that night any better.

Jacob locked up the house, turned off candles in the dining room and the living room and the softly undressed again and went to check on MaryJane. He saw that she was kneeling by the bed and tears were lightly falling down her cheeks.

Going up to MaryJane, Jacob placed his hand upon her head and said, "Why the tears, MJ?"

"Sorry, sir, I am just so mad at myself for making you angry. I don't know why I did that."

"I am not angry with you, disappointed yes but not angry. Wipe the tears and we will get started. Getting your punishment out of the way will be the best thing for you."

MaryJane wiped the tears away and started to calm herself down. After the tears were gone and MaryJane seemed calmer, Jacob went over to her and showed her the blindfold in his hand. "I think that this will make it a little easier for you." He then put the blindfold on her and told her to stand up and then lean forward. Leaning forward, MaryJane felt the bed beneath her and then placed her head on the bed on top of her arms.

"Widen your legs to shoulder width, MJ." When she was in position, Jacob took time to run his hands down her back and softly caressed her buttocks. MaryJane calmed down even more as Jacob caressed her ass. When Jacob knew that MaryJane was as calm as she was going to get, he moved away from her and got the ping-pong paddle out of his gym bag. While he was there, he also pulled out a small butt plug, some lubricant and a package of condoms.

Going back to MJ, he once again lightly rubbed her back and then said, "You have earned yourself two punishments. The first one will be for disobedience and constantly questioning orders. The second punishment will be for selfishness. You have one choice. Do you want a warm-up before your punishment begins or do you want to have a couple of extra swings, though lighter, tacked onto your first punishment?"

"Which ever way you wish sir."

"Don't forget that it will all stop if you use your safe word."

Jacob shook his head and then decided to give her five softer spanks with her first punishment instead of a warm-up. With his hand lightly against her back, Jacob brought the ping-pong paddle back and gave her 5 soft spanks to bring a little color to her cheeks. He then increased the strength of the spanks with each swing.

Pop, pop to the left cheek. Pop to the right. Pop to the left. Pop to the right. Taking a short break he light rubbed her cheeks to feel the temperature and then he started again. Pop. Pop. Pop to the right cheek. Pop. Pop to the left. Jacob started to smile as he noticed that MJ was starting to lift her buttocks to meet the paddle. He decided that the last five with the paddle would be even harder. Pop. Pop to the left cheek. "Ouch." Pop. Pop to the right and then on quick, hard pop to both cheeks. "Ow, that hurt."

"Well, MJ, this is punishment and that is supposed to hurt now isn't it." Jacob saw a nice dark pink on MJ's bottom and when he felt her cheeks they were starting to give a little heat. He then went back to the dresser where he put the items from the gym bag and covered the zucchini and the small butt plug with condoms. He then took the lubricant and covered the butt plug with it. He took both items with him when he went back to MJ and started to insert the zucchini into her pussy. He fucked her with it for a few minutes and then started to insert the butt plug.

"Sir?"

"Do I need to increase your next punishment for questioning me?"

"No, sir. I was just surprised and scared."

Instead of answering her, Jacob pushed the butt plug to its widest point and said, "It will go in easier if you relax. Doesn't matter to me which way you want it but this will do in."

"I'll do my best sir." MaryJane said as she tried to relax her sphincter muscles. As Jacob noticed her trying to relax the muscles, he decided to give her a little help by playing with her clitoris. The butt plug was in before MaryJane realized it and Jacob stood back a bit and aimed his belt, which he planned to use for the second punishment.

Swish. Crack. Swish Crack. "Ow. Ow. Ow."

Swish. Crack. Swish Crack. "Ouch. Ouch."

Swish. Crack. Swish Crack. Sniffle. Sniffle. "Hurts so much." Jacob waited for a few seconds to see if MJ would use her safe word. When she didn't, Jacob continued.

Swish. Crack. Swish Crack. "Ow. Hurts so good." It was all Jacob could do not to laugh at that comment. He looked at her thighs and noticed that they were starting to shine from her juices.

Swish. Crack. Swish Crack. "Ouch. Ouch. My pussy is on fire." Since Jacob was now finished giving MJ her punishment, he put the belt down and then started to rub some cold cream on her buttocks while fucking her with the zucchini. MJ's bottom rose as Jacob pulled the zucchini out in an effort to try and keep the zucchini inside of her. Jacob then reached between MJ's legs and started to rub her clit while using the zucchini to fuck her.