All Comments on 'Jacob's Beloved'

by greeneyelove

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Beautiful

Absolutely stunning - not many stories evoke such intense emotions the way yours did. Literotica authors have written about many kinds of love but you have shown what I believe to be an embodiment of the portrayal of true love, keep writing greeneyelove ? you are very talented.

Thanks xox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Wonderful

I think sometimes Lit authors forget that yes indeed there are moments of amazing unending wonderful sex... but there is also amazing unending unmatched love also. I feel that you have found it in this story. Thank you for writing it. Always, E

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
A true work of art

Wonderfully written--this is the kind of writting I always hope to come across when visiting this site. A touching,erotic tale by an eloquent and gifted writer. I hope to see more in the future from this author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Outstanding

This story was one of the best I have read, and have found, here in Literotica. It combines romance, erotic and delves into the true meaning of beauty and love. Honestly speaking, this have been one of the few stories that was outstandingly written. You have the potential of a great writer. Please continue writing more stories like these, as many people will enjoy it like I most certainly did.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Beautiful

The sensory details and extent you went to describe the story were incredible. Definitely my new favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
One of the best...

I absolutely loved it. Hope there is another sequel. Excellent. I buy books to read this stuff.... how lovely it exists here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i cried....

i never thought i could come across such a touching love story like this one here in lit...everthing about it is perfect!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very nice!

Lovely story, romantic! Mabey a little too much description; make sure you know what all of your words mean, and that they fit what you are trying to describe. But all in all, beautifully written, I hope you keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I Cried...

Your story was so well written. I know her pain because its what I feel when I look in the mirror and see my own scars. I hope one day I too will find a "Jacob".

lildragonlildragonabout 17 years ago
You Take My Breath Away

I forgot to breathe while turning the page. Thank you for such a incredible story. One more chapter about the after would be awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Goodness....

Wow. And again wow. You do realise this is literotica you are writing to right? I mean this story is amazingly high class and written so....well. I can't believe a story like this made its way on here. It's like finding that "beautiful needle in a grimy haystack". Truly. Wow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wow

If only real life were like that...its good to dream though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Incroyable

this is truly a beautiful story, written by a gifted author. i have never read its equal on this site. thank you for it, and i hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Love it!

That was so beautiful! I want a vampire!

SpinnerOfTalesSpinnerOfTalesover 16 years ago
bravo

Hooray, a story on literotica that doesn't suck!

VeganVeganover 15 years ago
Bravo

Nicely done. Makes want to hear more of this story.

magicsspottedstablesmagicsspottedstablesover 14 years ago
MORE Please!!!

Please continue this story, I would love to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Perfect

Most of the time i can only find stories that are only about sex. But this one is so much more than that. I feel its about helping someone find the true beauty in themselves even when they cant see a trace of it. Jacobs Beloved was the best story i have ever read on this site. Please keep writing. =)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
wonderful

This story is so fantastic I could feel every word you have a wonderful way with words

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful!

I love your writing! Even the few grammatical errors could not take away from the exquisite nature of this story. Great job!

coffinbaitcoffinbaitover 9 years ago

I would love to see you write more vampire romance stories! This was so beautifully written erotic and romantic! I connected with Danica because I too have a body that I do not find beautiful,but it's due to the way I was born not because of an accident. I wish there was a vampire like Jacob who could help me see my true beauty and make me feel desired like Danica felt!

oldpantythiefoldpantythiefover 1 year ago

Wow! You have such a wonderful way with words that it makes the story so much richer and wonderful. It's just too bad that it had to end where it did, leaving us readers wishing for the next chapter in the lives of Jacob and Danica. It's also sad that I can only give this story five stars because it goes well beyond that. Loved the story, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous