Jacob's Beloved

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I slowly found a steady rhythm, one I maintained as I pumped into her, as she lifted her hips back against mine…she was gasping my name…her hands were curled into fist as sweat glistened on her body; I watched her face so I could gage her reactions, which I had adored from the beginning, but mostly, I wanted to see her eyes as warm knowledge began to dawn there.

"See it. Do you see it, beloved?" I pressed my lips to her ear.

"Jacob…"

"Look at yourself…"

"I…I don’t understand it…" She reached a hand back to gently cup my face and I pressed a kiss to her palm.

"Look at yourself. At your eyes. Your skin. Your breast…"

"I see…I see it…" Tears spilled from her eyes.

"What do you see, beloved?" I began to thrust faster and harder.

"I see what you see…"

"Beauty. That is what I see, Danica."

"Yes. Yes." She was close to the brink, and I was not far behind.

"Say it for me. Please, Danica. Say it. Say you are beautiful…"

"I am…God…I am beautiful…I am…I see what you see…" As the words were ripped from her, the orgasm we had been building towards overcame us both in a heated flash that caused Danica to scream in release while I chanted her name, kissing her neck. "I see it…I never thought…you have made me see it and I…I love you so much, Jacob." The emotions still burned in her eyes even as I pulled myself from her body and she turned in my arms to cling to me, kissing me as she declared again that she loved me…the words were the most perfect I had ever heard and I relished them as I kissed her back, cupping her face in my hands, adoring how her lips seemed to devour mine.

"I love you, Danica. I love you." I pulled back. "I love you with all I am, I love you with all I will ever become and I want you with me always…I want to offer you eternity in a world that has beauty to offer at every turn, in ways you have never fathomed before…" My words ended as she grinned and pressed a finger to my lips.

"My world is already more beautiful than it has ever been because you are in it, my love."

"Do you mean that?" It was more than I dared believe.

"I know I love you, and I know you make me feel alive and I want to be alive with you forever." The pain was no longer in her eyes. "I love you so very much, and I have questions, it may take me a while before I completely, fully understand everything, but I do know I want to be with you because…from the first moment you touched me, in my soul, I knew I had been born to be in your arms for all my life." It was the same sensation I had experienced the moment I saw her and it made me smile as I kissed her again, loving how her damp, bare body molded to mine.

"I will always cherish you, my beloved." I made the promise as my eyes, reached for and held hers. "I will love you forever, Danica." I kissed the scar with tender lips, sensing she was more at peace with it now…she had peace in her heart and soul for her eyes had been opened to her true beauty and for that, I was glad as we kissed, long and slow, for a moment, savoring the passion that arched between us.

"Make me yours, Jacob." She whispered the plea. "I want you to make me yours forever…" I saw no fear in her eyes, just love and longing as I slowly nodded, touching my lips to hers once more.

"There will be no pain, my love."

"I know. I trust you." As she said it, she pushed her hair back away from her neck. "I came here to escape my pain, and I have, thanks to you…I found the means to escape my pain by finding my fate and that, my precious love, is and always will be you." It was a tender, sincere pledge, one that I held close to my heart as I lost myself in her beautiful eyes for a moment…I lost myself in her and all she had the power to make me feel as I pressed my mouth to her neck, savoring the feel of her hands on my shoulders, comforting and trusting on all levels as I moved to make her mine for eternity while she whispered again and again that she would always be my beloved.