Jacqui and Estelle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, stay like that. I like it this way," she said.

I bent over double, so that I was on my hands and knees, and Jacqui came and placed her pussy right in front of my face. I did what I felt was necessary. Behind me, Andrea was eating me out from behind, a sensation unlike anything I had ever felt up to that point. I came quickly, and Jacqui came with me. Ramona sat on the couch, rubbing her own clit until she came again.

After that, the four of us lay on our backs on the plush carpet, bodies glistening with sweat. The candlelight cast hypnotizing shadows over us. I was in the zone. Never had I come so many times in one night.

"Maybe the student has surpassed the teacher," Jacqui said.

"I wouldn't say all that," I said, quite a bit modestly. "But I am good at most of the things I set out to do."

I yawned. Jacqui was tired and a little tipsy, so she decided not to drive. I was all for it, because I really didn't feel like putting my clothes back on. In a few minutes after making that decision in my mind, I fell asleep.

When I woke up the next morning, Andrea wasn't there, but Jacqui, Ramona and I were in pretty much the same position we'd been in all night. Just as I was rubbing the sleep from my eyes, Andrea came through the door, balancing donuts and coffee. I got up to help her, setting the coffee holder on the table, a little loudly. Andrea put her fingers to her lips.

"You know," she whispered. "I really like the taste of your pussy."

"Is that so?" I said in an equally low voice. "Tell me more."

"I'd rather show you. Come here."

Andrea took of her shirt, kneeled down, and laid on her back. I straddled her and ground my pussy on her belt buckle. The cool metal really felt good on my hot throbbing pussy, and soon it got wet again.

Andrea grabbed my ass cheeks and urged me higher and higher until I was squatting directly over her face. My pussy left a wet trail on her flat stomach and betwixt her breasts. She held me in place by my butt, lifting her head up and pushing her tongue deep into my pussy. I started to moan loudly.

"Shhh!" Andrea said, and resumed eating.

"Who needs donuts with a breakfast like that?" I turned around, and Ramona had been awakened by my loudness. She came over and kneeled beside Andrea, and as soon as her lips touched my sensitive nipple, I came like I had never come before.

Finally Jacqui woke up. She came over to Ramona and began to play with her pussy. Nobody seemed interested in the coffee or donuts. Last night's scene replayed itself in a fury of tongues, twats, and fingers, until we all lay on the carpet once again, completely spent.

12