Jacuzzi Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the show was over, however, that awkward time was there. Nothing was said as Bryan and Marianne headed to the guest room to change - no orchid-looking that evening! Jan hurried upstairs while I closed the Jacuzzi - a mundane task that had to be done even in a time of crisis. When I got upstairs, Jan had her caftan on, but her normal grin after sex-play with Bryan was missing. She obviously was distraught and her first words were, "Oh, Jeff, I'm so sorry! I don't know why I let that happen!"

I did my best to reassure her that I wasn't angry and it may have helped her control herself as she hurried out to say goodbye. At least, her face was calm as they came up. The tension was thick, as would be expected and, of course, no one knew what to say - how do you prepare for a situation like that! Marianne did reach out and lightly touch Jan's arm and in almost whisper, say, "I'm sorry!" Bryan never looked up and obviously just wanted to leave. No long goodbye this time!

When we were alone again, things were very different from what had become our post-party activities. As usual, the discussion was about sex, but it wasn't the euphoric detailing of Jan and Bryan's secretive actions. Instead, as we came into the bedroom Jan's first comment was a question, "What are we going to do about them? How am I going to face Marianne in school Monday? What does she think of me?" She went on in the same line, wondering if they would ever come back again. Asking how we would explain to the others why they weren't coming anymore. Silly social questions that flashed through her mind before she got to the critical issue, "My god, honey, he screwed me!" Then, even sillier, almost crying, "What am I going to do?"

"You're not going to do anything! More to the point, you can't undo anything! Things happened and you, actually all of us, got carried away. I told you, I'm shocked, but I'm not upset. I don't blame you for anything that happened - I'm not upset, I'm not mad and we'll worry about Marianne and Bryan later. All I want right now is for you to calm down and quit worrying!" I had my arms around her hugging her, trying to console her. She was actually shaking, as much from her concern about our relationship with our friends - former friends? - as from the adulterous sex. I recognized that problem, but that was an issue for the future, not something we could face then.

My own reaction at the time seemed peculiar to me, even then. I had just seen my wife engaged in vigorous sex with another man with every significant part of her body being thoroughly explored. It ended with what was obviously consensual intercourse right in front of me. She had been fucked and it hardly affected me negatively at all! Actually, the only negative thought that I'm aware of was a regret that her cunt was under water and that I couldn't see the penetration. To counter that, I do commend myself for mentally encouraging her to let go and really enjoy it. Actually, I had few coherent thoughts while things were going on, just a stream of sexual images that precluded thinking of self-evaluation. Afterwards, however, I felt that somehow it was wrong not to be angry, not to be jealous - but, for whatever reason, I just wasn't. I had never fantasized about Jan being fucked by another man - it was more of a joke between us - but when it happened in this unplanned way, I found it to be surprisingly exciting.

It took a while for her to get over what was still a shocking situation and to postpone a discussion of future problems. We, then, began what, I guess, would be a "post mortem" or "debriefing" discussion of the events from our two perspectives. First though, Jan suddenly was faced with reality when she came out of the bathroom with a peculiar expression on her face. "Jeff, stuff is coming out of me! Bryan's stuff. Thank heavens that I'm on the pill! Oh, honey, he fucked me!" That made it real.

We proceeded to go over the sequence of events that led to that fucking, starting with the failure of the cunt-cover. "I think that I refastened it properly because that is the thing that always scares me. I don't know what could have happened unless sitting on Bryan's knee weakened it somehow."

"Well, if you're going to use it again we'll have to check the Velcro. Whatever happened, you were at least as open as you were in that practice picture. There was absolutely nothing hidden and you were like that for a long time. Damn, it was funny watching you trying to cover yourself without falling down!"

"Yeah, and instead of helping me, you sat there and laughed like a hyena!"

"I know, but I couldn't help myself. What was really weird was the way Marianne reacted. She was staring at your cunt and laughing more than I've ever heard her. And when she told Bryan to help you and he held you by your cunt I would have expected her to be furious, but she urged him on. I was watching her, and when your tits came out, she had the most intense look on her face as he felt you."

"Well, I didn't see that, of course, but I heard her comments and, most shocking, I knew that she had her hand in my pussy and I know, without a doubt, that her finger went into me several times before she pulled away. And then later, I thought that she was trying to pull my nipples and tits right off!"

"I saw that. Did you know that Bryan had his cock out and was going to try to fuck you?"

"Not at first, but I felt the head touch me once and, damn, this is hard to admit, I let him put it in when he pulled me down on it. Gods, I wanted it! I don't think that I've ever been so hot! I never thought of consequences for a moment. I wanted him to fuck me with you and Marianne watching. That was part of the whole thing right from the beginning after I finally got over being horribly embarrassed - I was naked and I was being played with and I was being watched! I loved it. I never dreamed of going so far, but I loved it! Even now I feel a thrill as I think about it!"

"Yeah, I could tell from the time you were wrestling with Bryan and your top came down that you were hot and I knew why. You were almost posing as you stood up. I knew that you were really into it, but I never expected you to go all the way. I'll tell you one thing, though, Marianne was right with you. Did you hear you when Bryan was in you?"

"No, I was concentrating on...well...fucking myself on Bryan's cock! Damn, it's hard to admit that!"

"Marianne first was telling him to take it out, that he shouldn't fuck you, but then she changed and urged him to fuck you harder! Those were her very words!"

"I don't believe it - and this is the prime and proper woman who, we thought, had no interest in sex. I just don't know what to think. Either we have been completely wrong or else she was temporarily insane! Whatever, I certainly was aware of her working on my tits. Gods, it still excites me!"

We continued our efforts to understand all that had happened until, finally, Jan asked, rather diffidently, "Would you like to put your cock where Bryan's was? I'd rather that you be the last to have me before I go to sleep."

"I certainly want to put my cock into your cunt no matter what you have done - or who was there first! At least you'll be well lubricated!"

"Funny! Damn, it's a good thing that I love you. If I weren't so hot, I'd go to bed right now! Ok, enjoy...what do they call it...oh, yes, sloppy seconds. It's the last time you'll get a chance.

12