All Comments on 'Jacuzzi Twosome, Turned Threesome'

by MrsCanyon

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
scum

story and author

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
In response to SCUM

You saw the type of story it was, but yet, you still read. You CHOSE to read it, so why write such a degrading response when you made the choice to read it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
In Response To The Response

I think it's scum also. Not only that, it's poorly written AND the story has been done several thousand times with only the names changed. So it's boring too.

Your assumption that people who read a story all the way through must deliver compliments is infantile. It's through the reading that one determines scum from something worthwhile. Just what part of that do you not understand?

I know the next thing you're going to spout. It'll be something about "cowardly anonymous comments." I'm right, aren't I? LOL That’s SUCH a foolish thing for you to say. Get this: even if I tag this commentary with the screen name I usually sign on to this website, I'm STILL anonymous. So are you! I hope you can ponder that for a while and come to understand the point I’m making.

Oh, and you, writer. I know writers express their innermost secrets and desires in their writing. Since you are not immune from that, your writing shows you badly need to begin a few years of deep psychological analysis and therapy. Please get the help you need sooner, rather than later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Decent story: Like a month to the flame

SCUM is a term usually used to describe people.

To "12/08/06 by Anonymous - In Response To The Response"

You show your bias against the author by stating "your writing shows you badly need to begin a few years of deep psychological analysis and therapy"

I can understand saying that you feel the story "has been done several thousand times with only the names changed. So it's boring too"

That is CONSTRUCTIVE criticism about the story.

Your last is a sad attempt to project your morals on someone who does not goosestep in time with you. You and your ilk really protest too much. You come and read the stories and then leave personal attacks on the authors.

WHY READ THEM IF YOU HATE THIS TYPE OF SToRY!?

Why? Because you lack the balls to admit to even yourself that you enjoy this type of story. What other poor lame excuse is there read stories that do not interest you?

Trust me, If I started reading a story and found it dealt in scatology, my reading would end right there. But not for you.

YOU and your ilk are the ones in need of therapy . You are just like mister "humengus" who reads the vast majority of these and then complains every time. Like the title says: Like a month to the flame. Sweet dreams princess.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Wishing I was your neighbor!!!

I'm seeing a lot of criticism to MrsCanyon's stories lately.

For those that HATE his stories...don't read them.

For those of us that thoroughly enjoy his stories...comment and leave feedback.

PERSONALLY, I LOVE his stories.

I'm DYING to see a picture of Tracy!!! The stories always give me a HUGE hard on!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Good Story, but the writing needs to be expanded

I really like the story man. I mean, I personally would never share my gf or wife with another man, but that's why I enjoy reading these kinda stories. You really get to see the mind of another kind of person. I enjoy the stories and the scenarios you setup, it's just that I'd enjoy hearing more details about what is going on inside your heads. There is more to sex than the pleasure you get out of it. Talk about that stuff more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Very HOT

Just love the sexual hot tub stories..added bonus that the guy was huge.. have had a few hot tub adventures with the wife and a neighbor....alot of fun.. thank you

Greyhair61Greyhair61almost 12 years ago
Not bad.

Good set up, fun story. Well done, if imperfect.

JuLeeJuLeeover 10 years ago
Such nonsense comments

I personally like the story, but I also love hot tub sex and have enjoyed with friends many times. It's just a story! Read and enjoy or read something else. Constructive criticism is fine but stupid comments are just that STUPID.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Plagiarism

Lifted from Penthouse's "She's Mine She's Your's She's Wild" book.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

MsCanyontwat with another cuck and whore story.

michael1950michael1950over 2 years ago

fond memories from fucks in my past. I was hoping for a cream pie. Sucking her bulls cock. BUT that's just me.

encore769encore769about 2 years ago

Close to one of my own fantasies. Many times in our spa, I wished that a friend or neighbor could have joined us. When we were younger, my husband had similar thoughts too. I could tell because he would always get tremendously hard when we talked about it.

Thanks for sharing, Carol

desire30desire30almost 2 years ago

we love spa and hot tubs.. always an ice breaker and with a good friend the wife can be in heaven

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous