Jade

Story Info
It's almost rape, almost.
1.3k words
3.96
112.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jade looked critically at her body in the full-length mirror of her room as she waited for the bathtub to fill with water and bubbles. She took off her shirt and sweatpants and appraised her assets.

Jade was a willowy 5’9” and had pert 36C breasts that were not too big but not too small; two delectable mounds of creamy flesh topped with two rosebud nipples. That tapered off to a slim svelte waist and flared out into gorgeous hips. Her buttocks were firm and round, looking like two creamy mounds with a dark crevasse down the centre leading to her puckered anus and musky centre. Her long legs were smooth and gorgeous. Due to frequent gym visits and sports, she was very fit.

Jade’s doe shaped bottle green eyes were fringed with dark lashes. Her black hair hung straight to her armpits. Jade squinted at the mirror, scrutinising each bit of her body. Her sweet bow-shaped mouth and cute button nose were speculative. Her complexion was flawless, smooth and creamy.

She was an Asian beauty, but hardly anyone knew that, for she was of mixed blood. She had the exotic looks of someone in the South Pacific, but was really Chinese-Caucasian.

Jade gave up scrutinising herself as she knew in the back of her mind that she was drop-dead beautiful and went into the bathroom. She turned off the water and slowly got into the tub. It felt so good on her tired body.

She tried to relax, but ended up fidgeting. She still had some pent-up energy. She needed a release. Jade opened her legs and fluttered her fingers in front of her soft pussy and groaned. The motions had caused the water to flow against her pussy, arousing her. As Jade looked down at her bubble-obscured body, her hand lightly flicked her swelling clit, eliciting further moans. As if on their own accord, her fingers slowly started stroking her mound.

This was more than Jade could take. She climbed out of the tub and grabbed a towel, quickly drying off. She took a while towelling off her pussy, the rough fabric of the towel resulting in more arousal. Jade hurried to the bedroom and threw herself on the bed. She flicked on the television, and watched the porno she had rented yesterday.

As the two bleached blondes romped with each other, Jade’s fingers began to do their magic on her body. She threw her head back and closed her eyes, listening to the moans coming from the television as one hand played with her breasts and nipples, and her other hand began earnestly rubbing her wet mound.

Her soft fleshy cunt was dripping in her juices - she was wetter than she had thought. Two fingers slowly separated her fleshy labia and sunk into her molten depths. Another groan escaped between her parted lips.

With her eyes closed and the movie playing, she hadn’t heard someone come into the bedroom. Jade was on her back with her legs apart, her fingers stuffed into her melting pussy, while a porno played an accompaniment to her pants and gasps.

He closed the door softly as his pants quickly began to feel tighter. He looked down and saw his 8” long, 2.5” wide cock fighting to release itself from his pants. He quickly stripped down as Jade pleasured herself. He watched as she squeezed 3 fingers into her tiny dripping cunt.

Jade fucked her pussy harder, riding on waves of ecstasy as her fingers pistoned between her open long legs. She felt a burning deep inside her that spread like a tidal wave. Her tight cunt clamped onto her fingers and milked them as her body surrendered to her orgasm.

He watched Jade reach an orgasm, her scream of pleasure music to his ears, her body bucking as her fingers flew in and out of that aching hole. When he saw that she was finished, he finally announced his presence, his aching twitching cock begging to be buried into Jade’s burning depths.

“That was good bitch. Now lets fill it up and see if you can cum like that again.”

Jade’s eyes snapped open. She recognised that voice. “Ryan!!! What are you doing in my house!!!” Before she could do anything, he had his hard cock lined up with her dripping pussy. “What the hell are you doing Ryan?! Stop it!”

He entered her quickly, shoving his hard cock into her still spasming pussy. It felt so good to slide into this tight little bitch. She was so wet and warm inside. Ryan looked down her beautiful face - it was contorted with pain. “Stop, stop! It hurts! Please stop!”

Ryan started to pump in and out of her, ignoring her pleas. “Stop Ryan! It hurts, it really hurts!” she was trying to sit up and get away from him. He continued, the width of his cock was stretching her tiny pussy wide open. He could see her flesh grip him tightly as he fucked her.

“Stop! Stop it right now!!!” Jade’s eyes had filled with tears and her teeth were clenched together. Her pussy betrayed her as it welcomed the invasion of the hard filling cock.

“Your pussy is dripping, you know you want this. You’re a dirty little slut. Taking it like this.” Ryan slammed his hard dick into her sweet hole. She howled in pain and he grinned. “Feel good?” He shoved his dick roughly into her, her pussy clenching around his cock, trying to eject him from her honeyed depths, but it only succeeded in stimulating him even more. Ryan could hear the loud wet sounds her clenching twat made as he slammed his cock into her.

“Shit you have a tight pussy. Oh it feels good. Does this hurt?” He vigorously drove his dick in and out of her cunt; violent thrusts that felt like they would tear her tiny body apart.

“Fuck you!!!! Get the fuck away!!!” Jade lay writhing in agony as her pussy was violated and stretched beyond her pain tolerance. His dick was larger than she thought she could handle. It hurt so much that she couldn’t even fight him off. She tensed her body up, causing her pussy to clench harder around his cock.

This was too much pleasure for him. Soon, he was fucking her with wild abandon. Ryan could feel her body loosen up as her wet pussy milked him. Jade’s body cried out for his hot stiff dick. She opened up her legs more to allow him easier access to her hot molten depths.

“Oh, fuck me you animal. You bastard. Fuck me harder. Rape my body, make it feel good!! Unnnh!!” She raised her hips to meet his thrusts, and he grunted as his balls tightened and her felt himself near climax. Her tiny pussy was so hard to resist, and because it was tiny, it made it harder to keep from ejaculating as it clenched around him.

He fucked her pussy faster and faster. Jade tossed her head from side to side, feeling another orgasm coming on. Their heavy pants and groans were loud, and only served to hasten their orgasms.

“OH FUCK YES! MILK MY COCK BITCH!! FUCK YES!!” He bellowed as he rammed his cock deep into her and shot his seed straight into her womb, pumping rope after rope of steaming come into her tiny sopping pussy.

Jade couldn’t take it anymore, she began to come as she felt Ryan’s hot jets of cum spray into her cunt. She bucked her hips and milked every last drop out of him. There was so much cum from the both of them that it leaked out from around Ryan’s dick and trickled down to Jade’s anus, leaving a shining creamy trail.

Ryan pulled out and collapsed on top of Jade and kissed her cheek. “Was that as good for you as it was for me, honey?”