Jade

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I look into those eyes and realize just how much in love with her, I am. "I love you too Jade more than anything else in this world." She starts grinning from ear to ear. I know she's up to something. I know that look all too well.

"I guess it's your turn to cum now." She says. "I want you to fuck me from behind." She rolls off of me, lays down flat on her stomach, and raises her hips.

I position myself behind her, and slowly slide my cock back into her dripping pussy. She buries her face into the pillow, as I start increasing my speed and rhythm.

"Oh god, yes baby." "Right there." She screams, muffled into the pillow.

I look down and watch my hard shaft slide in and out of her pussy. With her lips stretched around my cock, It glistens with her juices, such an amazing sight. I can feel the pressure start to build once again in my balls.

"Oh damn" I moan.

She raises her hips more to allow deeper penetration.

"Jade, I'm going to cum." "Where do you want it?" I gasp.

She lifts her head out of the pillows, "I want you to cum deep inside me." She exclaims. "

Are you sure?" I ask.

"God yes." She says.

By this time there's no turning back. I can't stop it now. All the muscles in my body seems to contract at the same time. I start pumping load after load deep inside her womb. This has never felt so good.

"I can feel you shooting it deep inside me." She yells.

I finally collapse from exhaustion on top of her. I am spent. I roll off on to my back, my body still twitching.

She raises herself up on her elbows, and grins. "That was awesome!" she said.

I look up at her, and smile. "And what happens if you get pregnant?" I asked.

"Then we'll deal with it when it happens." She said with a sly smirk on her face. "Besides, who better to have children with, then the one man I truly love with all my heart."

I sat up and looked at her. "You seriously feel that way about me?" I asked.

"Of course." She said. "I always have." "You were the one who was always looking out for me. Taking care of me."

I felt a sense of love and devotion sweep over me at that moment. "I've always felt the same way toward you. I was just too scared to say anything." I told her.

She rolled over on to her back and rested her head on my shoulder. I put my arm around her and held her tight.

"I know you have." She added. "I've known for a long time."

I stared at the ceiling, reflecting on everything that has happened in the past 24 hours. "I don't want you to be with anyone else." I told her.

She grabbed my hand, squeezed it, and kissed the back of it. "Don't worry." She said. "I don't plan on it."

"I'm going to need a shower after that." I said with a smile.

"Good, I'll join you." As she crawled out of the bed.

I look at her as she stands up. I see a stream of cum that I just deposited inside her, ooze out onto the hardwood floor. I can't help but smile, and think back to how long I've waited to do that to her. As we walk towards my bathroom, I can't help but notice just how beautiful she really is when she's naked.

Once we're in the bathroom, she turns on the shower, adjusts the temperature, and steps in under the streams of water. She arches her back while she pushes her now wet hair back from her face. I notice how the droplets of water, dances off her naked body. I just can't believe how sexy she is. It all seems to happen in slow motion.

That's when I realize, I'm sporting a raging hard-on again.

I slide back the glass doors, step in, and take her in my arms. We start to kiss passionately. We both start choking on the water spraying in our faces. We decide to shut the water off, for now.

"Ready for another round, I see." She says.

I don't say a word, I just grab her forcefully and start kissing her again. I just can't contain myself. I need to be inside her so bad. I grab her shoulders, and spin her around, so she is facing away from me.

She reaches behind her and starts jerking my raging cock. She raises her left leg and rests it on the shower bench. I slide my fingers down the crack of her ass, and into her wet pussy. Her slit is already dripping with anticipation.

I start thrusting my fingers in and out of her love canal rapidly. She places her hands against the shower wall and leans forward. I slide my thumb around her asshole and apply pressure. It slips into her anus with ease. I bury my thumb up to the second knuckle, and start flicking it back and forth.

"Oh my fucking god!" she yells. "I never had anything in my ass before." "It feels so fucking good!"

This continues for a couple minutes, until she starts reaching her orgasm. This is my cue, I know she's ready. I tell her to reach behind her, and pull her ass cheeks apart. Once she is in position, I take the head of my cock and start sliding it up and down her ass crack. I lean forward against her, point my cock downwards, and feel it slide into the folds of her pussy.

"Awww, shit!" she screams. "Your cock feels so good, deep inside me."

I reach around, and grab those perfect perky tits. I start pinching and twisting her hard nipples, as I thrust in and out of her tight little pussy. She starts to shake and moan loudly.

"Fuck your little sister, and make her cum all over your cock!" she gasps.

Her body starts to convulse and shake. I know she's cumming hard, I can feel her cunt muscles contract and squeeze the hell out of my dick.

"Holy shit Jade, you're going to snap off my dick!" I moan.

I slide my right hand down to her clit, and start rubbing furiously. Her knees start to buckle under our weight. I wrap my left arm around her chest, just under her breasts, to hold her up. I begin my descent into madness, as I fuck her fast, hard, and deep. The sounds echoing off the tiled shower walls, is so loud. I just don't care. I only have one thing on my mind. I can start feeling the pressure building deep in my balls.

I grab on to both of her hips, lift her right up off the shower floor, and thrust into her as deep as I can. I can literally feel the tip of my cock penetrate her cervix. Just in time to unload a huge amount of cum directly into her womb. She braces herself against the wall, and pushes her hips back against my invading cock, and screams.

"Oh god baby, don't stop!" "Plant your seed deep inside your little sister!"

We both collapse onto the shower bench. My cock slips out of her well fucked pussy, with a wet suction sound. We stop to catch our breath. I look down between her legs. The skin between her legs, are red from being slapped and fucked so hard. I wait to see just how much cum will leak out from between her gaping lips. Nothing, not a single drop. She looks down herself, and sees nothing. She slips two fingers into her vagina, and feels around.

"There's nothing in there." She says. "my cervix must have closed off, containing it all inside." "I can't believe how deep you shot it into me, I loved it."

I just smiled and said "Well if I didn't knock you up before, you might be now."

She laughed and added, "I guarantee you did, I should be ovulating right now."

I looked at her, kissed her passionately on her lips, and said "I really hope you are, I would love to have a baby with you."

We got up, turned the water back on, and finished the shower we began, half an hour ago. The whole time, we couldn't keep our hands off each other.

I especially loved to rub her abdomen, thinking about the fertilization that was taking place just beneath her skin. When we were done, we towelled each other off. I picked her up in my arms and carried her back into the bedroom, so I could fuck her deep and hard again, and again. That weekend, I must have fucked my little sister more than a dozen times. Each and every time, depositing my seed deep within her womb.

Christmas passed, and Boxing Day was upon us, when Jade came in and told me she missed her period for that month. A grin just spread across my face. What a perfect Christmas gift, I thought to myself.

January arrived, we never went out to celebrate the New Year, just in case. Instead we stayed indoors, and as the saying goes, "We fucked like rabbits."

The second week in January, we made a doctor's appointment. They did the usual tests, and told us, they would call when the results were in. Two days later, while I was at work, I got a call from Jade. She was so happy and excited, I could barely understand her on the phone.

"I'M PREGNANT!" "I'M FUCKING PREGNANT!" she yelled.

I felt this strong emotion wash over me. My eyes started to swell up and water. I was so happy. I did it, I actually did it. I got my little sister pregnant. Jade was carrying my child, our child.

This is what I wanted, it's what I always wanted. When I got off the phone with Jade, I called my boss. I told him I needed to leave early that day, due to family issues. By the way he was talking, I knew he was smiling from ear to ear.

"If I had a girlfriend that looked like that, I'd want to leave early too". He said. "Enjoy yourself, and I'll see you tomorrow."

I grabbed my gear, and headed for the door. I went to the first jewellery store I could find. I picked out a beautiful engagement ring with a huge diamond. It was more than I should have spent, nothing but the best for my girl. Jade is my one true love. The one woman I want to spend the rest of my life with.

I arrived home, got down on one knee, and asked her to marry me. Her eyes welled up with tears, and said yes many times over. She proudly wears the ring and flashes it to everyone she can.

We're planning on getting married right after the baby is born, then, I plan on getting her pregnant again. I just can't imagine life without my precious Jade.

12