Jade & Jorel Ch. 5

Story Info
Origins are discovered & secrets revealed when gal pal visits.
10k words
4.47
47.1k
5
0

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DarcManX
DarcManX
21 Followers

Please take a moment and vote and/or send feedback regarding this story. Your input is greatly appreciated.


Early Monday morning as Jade slept peacefully the phone roused her from slumber. On the other end was her best friend from back home, Akiko.

“Jade? What’s up honey it’s me Akiko!!”

“Akiko wow it’s been almost a year. I thought you forgot about me. How are you? What’s shaking babe?”

“What’s shaking? Whoa you are definitely officially Americanized. I’ve got big news for you. I’m coming to the states in three days and you’re going to be my tour guide!!!!!”

“Kiki that’s great news. We haven’t been together in sooooooo long I can’t wait until you get here. We have so much to talk about.”

“My flight lands at 11am Thursday morning and I’ll need a ride obviously and if I may impose a place to stay.”

“Kiki don’t be ridiculous you can stay with me as long as you want to. Is there anything else I can do for you?

“Well there is one more thing Jade. But I’m a little hesitant to ask.”

“Kiki stop that foolishness and tell me. You’re my best friend in the world and whatever I have is yours you know that.”

“Well Jade Phuang and I split up and I was hoping that you could introduce me to one of those sexy blue eyed blonde American men.”

“Sexy blue eyed blonde huh? Well Kiki I will see what I can do. Jade suddenly remembered a very important detail about Akiko. Akiko was a gorgeous Japanese/Filipina mix whom has not been exposed to the outside world. She has lived a rather sheltered life and that included her relative minimal experiences with black men. Her one and only experience was a traumatic one indeed. Akiko came home early from nursing school once and entered what she thought to be an empty house. Upon opening the door and settling in she heard peculiar noises coming from her mothers room. Akiko’s mom was a nurse and she was scheduled to be at the hospital at this time so she was startled by the sound. She slowly crept to her mother’s door and the noise only grew louder and clearer but somehow still made no sense. She could hear muffled sounds but for the life of her couldn’t comprehend what was going on. She inched her way to the door and what she witnessed upon opening is a scene that has shaped not only her own but Jades life as well. When Akiko opened the door she saw her precious mother on her hands and knees with her naked ass pointed to the sky. That was startling enough but the other person in the room was a very large black man shoving what looked to be a foot long of black cock in and out of Akiko’s moms upturned ass. Her mom’s face was buried in the pillow as she moaned and thrashed and the black man was drilling her ass hard and fast. Akiko’s eyes widened and focused but she still couldn’t believe the vision. Akiko screamed in disbelief surprising the two lovers. Her mom’s head popped up in obvious embarrassment but she made no effort to dislodge herself from the chocolate cocksman. The gentlemen seemed to be genuinely excited at the prospect of the young well endowed Asian teenager watching the lusty coupling. He grabbed Akiko’s mom’s hips and proceeded to bang her hungry ass harder than before. Her mom obviously enjoyed the attention as her whole body shook as she reached an explosive anal induced orgasm. She screamed out in ecstasy as the black man pulled out and shot rope after rope of pearly white cock cream all over Akiko’s mom’s quivering ass never even for a moment taking his eyes off of Akiko’s huge tits. Akiko went into a blind rage at the horror of her heretofore innocents mother’s adulterous behavior.

“You whore what are you doing with this animal? Daddy was right about you. He said you were an unfaithful slut and I never believed him. I come home from school and this is what I find, you with this beast giving your ass to him!!!! You’re a disgrace to this family and to yourself. I hope daddy finds out and he beats you senseless. Her mother just laid there on her stomach with hot black cum running down her ass cheeks quietly weeping over the discovery of her secret affair. And as for you you black bastard get out of my house now before I call the police. The black man just snickered as he stood stroking his still hard 12 inch python and said “What’s the matter little lady don’t you want a turn with this black snake? C’mon you know you want to taste it.”

“How dare you talk to me that way you filthy animal? I wouldn’t touch you if my very life depended on it. Now get the Hell out of here dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!”

With that said he laughed out loud and said “You talk like that now but if you ever had this bad boy inside of you you’d love it just like your mother. Look at your body. You have the biggest tits I’ve seen on an Asian girl in a long time and a thick tight ass. Indeed Akiko was the polar opposite of her mom in terms of her physical attributes. Where Myota was a stunningly beautiful and shapely woman her daughter was voluptuous. Myota stood five feet with silk spun locks a slim frame and 32a size breasts. Akiko was about the same height with breath taking curves and size 38d breasts that heaved and jiggled when she walked. They were almost obscene because of the proportion to the rest of her body. Her hips were wider than her moms and she had the sweetest ass you’d ever want to see. Round and extremely enticing. Her waistline and facial features were that of a young girl but her body emanated a vision of passionate sex. She was full blooded Asian but her body was something else. She looked exactly like her mom except her skin was lighter. You know you want some of this. But I’ll give you time little one. You’re a chip off the old block and you don’t even know it.” Akiko was red with anger as she stood in the doorway. But it wasn’t until years later that she recalled another emotion from that day. Akiko stormed out of the house and returned only to gather her clothes as she decided to stay with Jade’s family.

When Akiko arrived at Jades she retold the story to Jades amazement. She told Jade how her mother was enjoying the black mans thing in her ass and the lack of shame she displayed. Jade listened intently as Akiko spoke about the size of the black mans penis. She could hardly believe the part about the size of his erection. Surely she must have been mistaken in her anger. She couldn’t have possibly seen what she said she did. It’s impossible for a man to have a penis that size. Impossible right? Jades interest in the story always seemed to return to the part about the size of the mans cock. This aspect of the tale as well as how Akiko’s mother enjoyed it so fascinated her.

Over time Jade spoke to Akiko’s mother several times about this day and what led up to it. According to Myota her sex life with her husband was totally unfulfilling and bland. Her husband carried a 4 inch pecker and was unable to perform for more than 10 minutes without orgasm. She found herself wanting more and more and he was unable to handle the job. She met James at the hospital and when preparing him for his doctor visit his gown opened up and out sprang the biggest dick she’d ever laid eyes on. She literally jumped back and gasped at the size of his member. James was more than a little pleased at her reaction. Myota stood there gazing for what surely seemed like an eternity.

“What’s wrong sexy you never seen one this big?”

“That thing can’t be real!!” Myota squealed in surprise while her hue took on a crimson shade in embarrassment.

“On the contrary my dear I assure you it’s not only real but it works just fine too. Would you like to see?” Before Myota could utter another word James had begun to stroke himself in front of the startled Asian nurse. Slowly and meticulously he worked both hands over his long shaft forcing the blood to flow and swell his manhood to proportions that Myota had never believed to exist. She stood there seemingly in a trance gazing at his rapidly growing cock.

“My God it’s so big. I can’t believe it.” Myota could feel herself getting damp between her legs. It was totally involuntary and abrupt. She thought of her husband and how this black man’s dick was almost 3 times the size of his. Inexplicably she felt the need to touch it to taste it. She wanted to feel it penetrate her walls. Her thoughts shifted to her husband and the shame he would suffer if her feelings ever came to light. It was taboo for a woman of her culture to not only commit adultery but to also have sexual relations with a black man. It was frowned on in their culture.

“You look like you want to touch it nurse. Am I right? Don’t you want to come over here and see what a real mans cock feels like? I bet your husband doesn’t even have half the shaft I have. I’m right aren’t I?

“No I can’t. I’m married, I couldn’t and wouldn’t do such a thing.” All the while Myota stared at the giant black cock belying her true feelings.

“ I think you want to lady. You look like you need a good hard fucking with this black pole. I know a hungry whore when I see one and guess what? I see one right now.” Myota stood frozen at the sound of his words and mesmerized by the size of his dick. It all seemed to go together so perfectly. The names he called her excited her, made her body alive, the size of his cock, the situation it was all so perfect to her. Perfect because she knew it was wrong. With that being said James walked towards Myota still stroking his cock.

“Please sir, don’t do this. It isn’t right. I couldn’t please!”

James reached out and grabbed her hand and placed it on his cock putting his hand over hers he forced her to jerk it slow and steady. Transfixed on the erotic and forbidden sensation Myota offered no resistance and did as she was told.

“Yeah that’s it stroke it real good for me. You’re a natural aren’t you? You know your way around a cock real well.” James squeezed her hand a forced it up and down his shaft faster. Myota was like a woman in a deep trance. She took both hands and needed no further direction as she furiously jerked him. Breathing heavily Myota was lost in a state of urgent lust. She loved what she was doing and it began to show.

“Look at you. You are hungry for this cock aren’t you? I knew you were special. When me and this dick are finished with you you’ll be a willing whore. Are you hungry baby because I’m ready to feed you now? Myota was panting like a bitch in heat and barely heard what James said. He snatched his cock from her grip and walked over to the examining table and sat on its edge. Myota stood in front of him seemingly snapping out of her trance looking ashamed.

“What’s wrong sugar? Can’t believe you just did that do you? Well let me tell you something you’re not the first and you won’t be the last lady to lose her self control when she sees the big fella here. Now get over here and finish the job.” Myota quietly shook her head.

“ No I can’t. This is wrong and I must go now. The doctor will be here soon.” The dampness in her panties contradicted the words that she spoke. She was in heat for this strange black mans sex but couldn’t allow him to see the truth. She turned and headed for the door when she felt his bear like hand grab her by the arm and turn her around to face him. His cock bobbed lewdly in front of his stomach as he sat down never letting go of her arm. He pulled her close to him and said, “Now you’re going to finish what you started missy and you’re going to love it.” Then he abruptly pushed her to the cold floor on her knees and grabbed a handful of her silky hair. With his free hand he grabbed his cock and slapped her in the face with it. Myota was startled and a bit afraid but mysteriously aroused. James rubbed his raging dick all over her face sneering in amusement as he did so. “ A pretty face like yours just ain’t complete without the proper makeup. Now you open up nice and wide and we can work on that thought.” Myota resisted but James had a strong hold on her hair and he banged his swollen cock on her lips and pulled her hair until her mouth opened up.

“Yeah that’s it sweetie open wide for daddy. You never had anything close to this monster in your mouth before.” Myota’s eyes opened up to ridiculous proportions as she realized her mouth was about to be raped. James pulled on her hair viciously and pushed the head of his dick in. Then he pushed her head further down his cock as Myota gagged for air. This seemed to only fuel his twisted desire as he didn’t relax or slow down but increased the intensity of his grip and the force to push her mouth further down.

“That’s what a Japanese slut is supposed to look like. A mouth full of black dick yes indeedy and I got enough to feed the needy. Wouldn’t you agree slut?” James let out a victorious laugh as Myota struggled to handle his member. James used two hands to force her head down now and she had eight inches of rock hard cock intruding her mouth and throat with four more to go. Myota’s hands were on James’ thighs trying to free herself from his lust fueled grip but it was to no avail. He had her right where he wanted her. Wet sounds started to permeate the air as Myota seemed to be resigned to her fate. Something else was happening that she was not immediately aware of. She was getting wet all over again. She felt an undeniable sensation between her legs that grew by the second. Could it be that she liked what was going on? Did she want more? It couldn’t be possible that she actually enjoyed having her mouth used by this giant black cock. Suddenly she noticed that James wasn’t pushing her head up and down but instead she was moving all on her own although he still had his hands on her head. She was willingly sucking his big cock!!!!!! Her hands moved from his thighs and grabbed the rest of his dick and began to stroke for all she was worth.

“That’s what I like to see a hungry cocksucking slut understanding her place in the universe. Your sorry husband should see you now. He should see how much his wife likes sucking big black cocks. I’m sure he’d be interested to know his wife is nothing more than a common whore at her core. His words rang in her ears and she realized just what she was doing. Here she was in the examining room of the village hospital on her knees giving her mouth to another man. But not just any man a beefy black man with a huge dick. What if the doctor walked in and caught her like this? To any visitor the scene would be shocking and surreal. An Asian nurse being defiled by a hulking black man. Her hair which was once was straight and neat is now twisted in the dark strangers fist being used as a device of control for her oral manipulation. If anyone walked in she would surely be shamed into a state of reclusion. It was forbidden and this she knew in her mind yet her body reveled in the decadence of the moment suspended in time, a mere slave to her newfound sinful delight.

She drifted back to the present….

“Yeah that’s it baby suck that dick. I love it!!!! You should see yourself Sugar because it looks so sexy. Your mouth is full of black dick and you’re rubbing your pussy. Look at you!!!!!!

“Myota hadn’t even comprehended his last statement when she it struck her he was right. She was rubbing her pussy twisting her clit and sliding her fingers in and out of soaking snatch. She was lost and gone forever. And it felt good.

“ You want daddy to fuck you don’t you? You’re even more fun than I thought you’d be. Finish me off and I’ll give you everything you need.”

His words excited her instead of what she previously had thought. Never would she have believed that words like his would have such an erotic and burning effect. But his language only served to feed the hunger of the sexual beast that was born on this day. It made her want him more and more. James stood up and began to move his hips to and fro fucking her delicate face to his own rhythm. Muffled sounds from a woman gagging on black cock rose in the room as his words gave her power.

“Ohhhhh yeah baby that mouth is about to get a sticky surprise slut! I’m gonna show you how brother rewards a special lady like you.” Back and forth his hips swung like a feverish pendulum battering her sinful mouth. In and out, in and out until finally…..

“Here it is you cocksucking whore take it!!!!!!” James’ entire body shook as Myotas jaw began to aches from the unfathomable amount of stretching required to accommodate his cock. She wasn’t expecting his next move. He held her head tightly and deposited white hot cum straight into her belly and kept gushing. She was used to seeing the scattered drops from her husband. This was not her husband. He withdrew his cock slowly and it kept shooting as it slid from the back of her throat over the length of her tongue and still blasting as he held just the head in her mouth. Her mouth filled rapidly and she began to choke, cum running out of her lips and he pulled himself from her mouth aiming at her lust twisted face jerking himself wildly. Long thick ropes of black man seed were plastering her face streaking her exotic features. She was dazed and confused yet thoroughly excited. The flow finally began to subside but the damage was done. Myota remained on her knees and her face was a sticky mess. Blotches of cum were stuck to her forehead, cheeks and lips. Her left eye was sealed tight. He shoved his cock back into her mouth and stroked her face once more. Then he withdrew and rubbed his cock over her face catching cum and shoving it back in her mouth to suck. She loved every second of it.

“That’s what I like to see. A hot slut wearing her badge of honor. How does it feel to wear some new makeup? I bet you feel like a real woman don’t you?” Myota let his words sink in and she realized that he was right. She had never before felt so free so complete. She should have been humiliated by his degrading demeanor and the things she had done. But she was not. No she felt as if this was her calling. Before she could utter a word James pounced on her.

“Time to test drive that tight pussy bitch. Get over here.” James roughly lifted her up and spun her around pushing her over at the waist bending her over the examining table.

“Allow me to show you how I like to fuck my whores missy. I like to see ‘em

bent over with their ass pointed to the sky. I’m going to fuck you real hard slut and show my appreciation.” Myota’s pussy began to quiver as she thought about feeling him inside of her. She wanted to fell his big black cock stroking her, filling her and doing as he pleased. She belonged to him now. James stood behind her and lifted her uniform dress and ripped her panties from her body exposing her smooth hot Japanese ass. He slapped her on both of her cheeks with his hands eliciting a series of shrieks from her. Then he began to rub his cock between her ass cheeks and over her snatch. The sensation was driving her mad. The waiting just served to heighten the passion and he slapped her ass again. He positioned the head of his cock at her entrance when just then a voice came over the intercom in the office.

“Nurse we need you in examining room number 4.” The cloud of passion enveloping Myota’s mind lifted. James quickly pulled back and let her answer.

“Yes doctor I’ll be there in a second. I’m just finishing up the pre-exam in this room.”

“Very well nurse we’ll be expecting you.” Myota stood up to get herself ready and James was standing there with a devilish grin.

“ We’ll finish this later honey and you make sure you’re ready because I plan on using all those holes for a long time.” Myota simply nodded her approval and glanced in the mirror. She was a vision of sexual bliss. Cum streaked her face and her hair was a tangled web. She now had no panties on and her uniform was wrinkled. But she had cum at least three times so it was all worth it. As she struggled to make herself presentable she realized that her life would never be the same. Little did she know that this day also altered the course of two other ladies lives forever as well.

DarcManX
DarcManX
21 Followers