Jade & Jorel Ch. 5

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Jade sat and recalled the story she was wet and ready all over again. She realized that she was fingering her wanton snatch just reliving the details. She couldn’t wait until she told Jorel about it all. He would be a big part of the days to come.

Jade told Jorel all about Akiko and her feelings towards black men. He was intrigued and concerned all at the same time. Jade’s description of her friend certainly excited his sexual urges but her attitude towards black men did disturb him as well. Jorel was concerned about her spending time with Jade and poisoning her mind as well. Jade reassured him that wouldn’t be happening.

I’ve known her all my life Jay and it hasn’t stopped me from doing my thing. I wouldn’t be with you if it did. Listen I know you have mixed feelings on this. She’s a snob that’s very true but because she doesn’t know better. Teaching her to know better is where the fun is. Lets get together and come up with something that will change her mind. If she stays here she’ll have to know he truth because I’m not sneaking around my own house because of a stuck up big titted snob and her hang-ups even if it is my best friend. But if we’re going to give her the truth lets make sure she learns a lesson. This could be something special. C’mon Jay I promise you’ll get to enjoy this to the fullest, Jade said while massaging the front of his jeans. You’ve given me so much let me return the favor. What do you say?”

“I can’t turn you down baby. Let’s come up with something proper for the occasion. Jade and Jorel sat around and tossed ideas back forth until the grand scheme came along.

“Baby how much does she trust you? I mean really trust you with her safety kind of trust

“Our only trust issues come from her habitual man stealing but other than that everything’s fine.”

“Are you sure? Because this plan I’m brewing depends on it.”

“Bank on it.”

“I’ve got a couple of calls to make to get this started. This is going to be real special. I need you to set the mood right Jade. Your role in this is crucial. We are going to have big fun with your snobby friend. Big fun indeed.”

Thursday morning came around and Jade was off to the airport to pick up Akiko. Her flight landed on time and Jade waited anxiously at the gate to see her friend. Passengers walked by in huddled crowds until finally Jade saw Akiko. She couldn’t believe her eyes. Akiko was dressed like a slut. She wore knee high white leather boots, a black mini skirt that barely concealed her ass and clung to her generous hips. A white sweater that seemed to be several sizes too small making her huge tits even larger. She topped it all off with sunglasses and fire engine red lipstick. Every man was openly staring. She was an exotic picture of sex. She exuded confidence and loved the stir she was causing. She spotted Jade and let out a squeal.

“Jaaaaaade oh my god it’s so good to see you.” Akiko opened her arms extending a hug.

“Akiko I can’t believe how you look. You look like a streetwalker.” Jade giggled when she made the comment but she was serious.

“ I figured if I was in the states looking for some love I better dress the part. Did I go overboard?”

“Let’s just say you shouldn’t have a problem finding a willing party.”

“Have I ever?”

“No I can’t say that you have Kiki. Let’s get outta here we have a big day ahead of us.” The two Asian beauties made their way to the parking lot and were quite a sideshow for the travelers. Men gawked at the two of them but Jade could see the pure animal hunger that the men seemed to possess for Akiko. They were transfixed on her breasts as they bounced with every step. A black man suddenly appeared in front of them.

“Ever been had a black man before baby?” The question was directed at Akiko as Jade held her breath.

“Ever have a what? The only thing a black man can do for me is lower my property value homeboy!!! Get out of my face convict before I kick you where it hurts.” The stranger was shocked by the venom in her words.

“Fuck you bitch. I’m not a fucking convict and I could buy your slanted eye ass twenty times over. You’re lucky I don’t slap the taste out of your mouth right now!”

Akiko was undeterred in her insulting behavior. “I’m real scared O.J. Should I call 911?”

Jade immediately tried to intervene. She shoved Akiko aside and said “Sir I’m sorry my friend here is drunk. She doesn’t know what she’s saying. I apologize, I’m really sorry.

“I suggest you keep that bitch on a tight leash miss.”

Akiko stood to the side and threw up her middle finger at the stranger as she walked away. Jade couldn’t believe what had just happened. “Kiki what is wrong with you. That was an attractive man granted his pick up line was rude you didn’t have to say those ignorant things. What’s your problem?”

“Jade there is nothing wrong with me. That black bastard that you called attractive was rude and I don’t deal with those guys anyway. You know the reason why too.”

“Kiki you’re still hung up about your mothers affair? You really need to get over it because that could have been any man. Would you hate Japanese men if the man were Japanese? What if he was white? Would you hate all blonde blue eyed men Kiki? I don’t think so. You can’t be here in this country with that blatant racist attitude. I have black friends and they are cool so you need to get over it quick.”

“Whoa Jade slow down. You’re actually pissed at me. Listen I’ll try to tone down the attitude as long as you keep those black friend at a reasonable distance. I can’t help the way I feel.”

“While you’re here with me Kiki you’re going to have to adjust and try to learn something for gods sake. You’ll learn while you’re here. I promise.” Jade thought to herself that this bitch was gonna learn the hard way. They made their way to the car wading through the sea of lusty eyes en route.

On the ride home Jade put the plan in motion. The topic of conversation was sex and Akiko told jade all about her sexual escapades and Jade learned everything she needed to know. Akiko was dressed like a slut because she was a slut. Jade learned that Akiko had fucked her boss a friend of her father, had sex in a department store dressing room and had let her boyfriend best friend jerk off over her tits. She also learned that Akiko had never tasted cum, been with more than one man or had anal sex. But the biggest carrot of information was that the fact that the largest dick she ever had was a mere 6 inches. This was going to be a special night alright. Jade told Akiko she had set her up with a friend of her boyfriend and the four of them would go out on the town and take in the city. Akiko was excited at the prospect of meeting the man Jade had in mind for her. Jade described him as tall sandy blonde hair blue eyes and a muscular build. He was also a police officer, which seemed to excite Akiko even more.

“It sounds to me as if I’m going to a prisoner of love tonight. I’m so horny Jade if he looks half as good as you say all he has to do is say hello and I’ll be riding him all night. I have got to get some dick soon before I explode.” Things couldn’t be going any better.

“Trust me Kiki you’ll have the time of your life tonight because he’s gorgeous.”

When the ladies arrived home they sat and talked for hours until it was time for them to get ready for the evening’s festivities. Earlier in the day Jade had slipped away for a moment and called Jorel to tell him the good news. She told him how Akiko was dressed and everything they talked about including how horny Akiko was. Jorel was thrilled at all the developments and told Jade what time to move on to phase two. Everything on his end was going smooth.

At 7pm jade the phone rang and Jade answered. She was apparently talking to he boyfriend as far as Akiko could tell. He was going to need to be picked up from work because his car broke down. Jade told Akiko that her date Brad was on his way and she could stay a wait for him until she returned. Jut as jade was about to leave the doorbell rang and it was Brad right on time. He hugged Jade and waited for the introductions. Akiko emerged from the kitchen a sight for sore eyes. She wore a white linen outfit that included a form fitting dress, spiked heels and a low cut blouse. Momentarily Brad forgot his primary objective of the evening. He had been forewarned that Akiko was a beauty but he still had no idea she was this hot. Akiko’s eyes lit up at the site of Brad. He was everything she was looking for from an American man. He was tall blonde with an outdoorsman look to him. To top it all off for Akiko he was a police officer. She loved the idea of being with an American cop. Jade made the introductions and observed Akiko’s reaction. Her response and attraction to Brad would make or break the plan. She had to fall for him big time.

“Brad this Akiko. Akiko this is Brad the great guy I told you about.”

“Jade please don’t go filling her head with the truth,” Brad said as he reached out to shake Akiko’s hand.

“Actually Brad she wasn’t honest about how handsome you were” Akiko replied as she pushed his hand away. Instead she gave him a hug squeezing her massive breasts against him which didn’t go unnoticed by anyone in the room least of Brad who felt his little buddy rise in his trousers. Jade stood to the side admiring her handiwork as the scheme unfolded. A successful brew was in the works.

“Brad I have to run and pick up Jay. Akiko will fill you in and I trust that the two of you will certainly spend this time to get acquainted. Make yourselves at home and we’ll be back in about an hour.

“Don’t worry Jade I’ll take real good care of him I promise,” Akiko said as she placed her hand on Brad’s thigh.

“We’ll figure something out Jade. Drive safe.”

When the door closed Akiko scooted closer to Brad on the couch. She knew already that by the time Jade returned she would have tasted the American’s cock. “So Brad Jade tells me you’re a cop that sounds dangerous.” Akiko was rubbing her hand up and down his thigh as she spoke giving positive signs to Brad immediately.

“It’s not really that bad. It can get hairy sometimes but generally it can be a bore.” Brad could tell that Akiko was throwing herself at him but he had a timeline to think about. Not too much too soon he thought. Jorel had gone to great lengths to make sure the timeline was precise and he couldn’t jump in just yet no matter what. Akiko got up and made Brad and herself drinks. They sipped and conversed for about twenty minutes when Brad figured it was time to make the next big move. He knew it was going to work because Akiko had already shown herself to be a willing partner. As they talked she ran her hands all across his body massaging his chest and stomach. Her hand rested now on his upper thigh precariously close to his hardening cock. Brad reached out and placed her hand on his dick and Akiko responded with a wicked grin and squeeze. Jackpot!

When Jade left the house she sped a few blocks away and picked up Jorel and his friend Reggie who Jade knew quite well. They jumped in the car and awaited the signal. So far everything was going smooth so now the onus was on Brad to advance the plan. If he was right on schedule they should be hearing from him in a few minutes. Jorel was anxious to know details from Jade.

“Did she like him baby? Did it look like she wanted him?”

“Trust me Jay she will be on her knees in 5 minutes. It was all over her face.”

“Well it damn sure will be all over her face when we get done with her Reggie chimed in from the back seat. Jorel tells me she’s a fine one.”

“Reggie if you like me and I kinda think you do then you’ll looove my friend. Unfortunately we have to do this to make her see that she likes you too but it will be worth it for everyone involved. I’m sure of it.”

Brad had completed a major step in the plan and now he had to give the signal. “Hold on sexy. Before we do this I have to call the office for a second.”

“Yes officer” Akiko hissed playfully as she leaned back. Brad stood up and walked a few feet away as he made his call.

Jorels pager went off and they knew it was on. Brad had made the move ad was ready to move upstairs. ‘Let’s go baby it’s time to ride.”

Brad hung up his cell phone and stepped towards Akiko and reached for her hand. “Let’s go upstairs and get comfortable. We’ve got time.” Akiko followed with a giggle as her tits jiggled when she rose. Brad knew he would hate this part of the plan because of walking out on a gorgeous woman like this is insane especially when she wants o fuck you but Jorel had made his case why he couldn’t be involved initially. It made perfect sense. But it was hard as Hell telling his dick no when this woman wanted him so bad. Nonetheless he understood the lesson was to teach the prissy slut a lesson that could not be taught by a white man. This was a black thing.

Brad led her upstairs to the guestroom. They stepped in and Brad closed the door behind them. Akiko pounced on him and once again crushed her big tits against him. Brad kissed her deeply rubbing his hands over her ass. They separated and his eyes locked on her heaving cleavage.

“You like these don’t you officer? Would you like to taste them officer?”

“I’d love that but I’d like to do it my way if you don’t mind. Would you like to play a little game?

“I’m starting to like you a lot officer. I’d love to play a game with you.”

“I was hoping you’d say that. Please take off your clothes I want to see your body now.” Akiko was smitten and in heat and obliged to Brads direction. She started to disrobe slowly, teasingly. She stepped out of her dress revealing her perfect ass and supple hips in a lacy thong. Lifted her blouse off to shed light on her large breasts nipples reddish brown straining against her lace bra. She was very aware of the effect her breasts had on men mesmerizing them stopping them in their tracks when they are seen for the first time. Brad was no different when he saw them he was stunned they were so big and yet so perfect for her body. It was unusual but highly erotic to see breasts this size on an Asian woman. His mouth watered and his cock stiffened but for him there would be no relief on this night with this woman. He walked over to her and kissed her on her forehead reached behind him and pulled out his handcuff sand undid his silk tie.

“Akiko would you like to be my prisoner of love? As he spoke his fingers were digging into the moistness between her thighs. She was hot and wet. She was near the point of no return. He dangled the cuffs and tie in her face and she turned and walked to the bed lying on her back holding her hands high above her head near the bars of the headboard. Brad needed no further encouragement and secured her hands to the headboard then blindfolding her with his tie. Akiko was certainly a sight to see once more. She was stretched out handcuffed to bed writhing around in a frenzy wanting Brad to use her body. He leaned down and sucked on her left breast and fingered her soaking pussy. Her pussy gripped his fingers tightly. She was wet but extremely tight. Boy oh boy was she in for a surprise. He continued his manipulation until finally he excused himself.

“Baby I’ll be right back. He turned off the lights and closed the door. The shades were shut tight and the room elicited not a ray of light. She lay in complete darkness waiting for her American lover. The door opened and Akiko felt a tongue licking her between her legs. It drove her wild and she began to moan. Laying in the dark handcuffed only served to heighten the sexual fervor inside of Akiko. She was eager to begin. The tongue attacked in a skilled manner dashing, darting, and circling combining with teeth for an occasional nibble. Akiko was losing her mind in passion. Yelling Brad’s name throwing her hips up into the air in the direction of her oral manipulator. She was lost and in a moment the road home would be changed forever.

“Oh my God that so good please don’t stop. Pleeeeassee keep it right there. I…I….I’m cuuu..cummmminng!!!!!! A vicious orgasm, the buildup and circumstances contributing to its suddenness and intensity assaulted her body. That was so good Brad. You sure know how to please a lady. I want you in my mouth right now come let me suck your dick.”

“That sounds lovely baby.” Akiko thought there was something funny about his voice but attributed it to the heated moment. Akiko opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue but instead felt a thick smack on the left cheek. He was bouncing his cock off of her face. From what she could tell it was a pretty big cock at that. He whispered while he banged his big cock all over her face. “I want you to suck it real good for me baby. Make me cum in that sexy mouth.” Akiko was getting turned on thinking of sucking this big dick but wasn’t so sure about having him cum in her mouth. She’d never tasted cum before because most men always wanted to cum on her tits. It seemed to excite men a great deal to shoot their loads on her breasts and she had grown to crave as much as her lovers. As she pondered what to say the dick was pushed into her mouth. It was by far the thickest dick her mouth had ever serviced. Akiko felt her head being pushed further on the spear her hair twisted into a fist by her sexual captor. His other hand ravaged her breasts squeezing and kneading desperately. Akiko was immensely aroused. The sensations of blindness and restraint only were heightening her state. She felt the ferocity of his hips increase pushing himself further into and her mouth further down on what had to be at least a nine inch cock. She had never experienced anything like it and thought she would pass out as his cock cut off her air supply. As if reading her mind he pulled her head off of his dick.

“It’s big ain’t it honey? But it looks like you like em big.” Akiko’s mouth was stretched open gasping for air trying to compose herself and unable to voluntarily reply but the look on her face sufficed for her lover. She was shocked and stunned. It was rather obvious she had never had a dick this size. It was a turn on just watching her try to handle his large cock blindfolded and without the use of her hands and while her body jerked back and forth pleading to be released but relishing the confines. Her huge tits were being used for perverted pleasure as her lover squeezed and pinched her nipples sadistically while fucking her pretty face. Akiko began to moan over the dick in her mouth. Her body giving way to continuous orgasms while her mouth was being used. Suddenly he said what she wanted to hear.

“Do you want to feel this dick in your pussy? I bet you want to see just how big it feels inside of you don’t you slut? Do you want to feel this dick fuck your pussy hard and deep? Tell me you want it slut.” His choice of words excited her tremendously. I reminded her of the time her professor from school had spanked her as she bent over his desk and he called her all sorts of names. He spanked her bare ass with his hands and fucked her hard and fast from behind. Her mind was flooded with the memory as she prepared herself for this big dick assault.

“Yes please fuck me Brad. I want to feel you fucking me please don’t make me wait. I want your big cock inside of me.” In an instant she felt something that had never before happened. The big dick was shoved into to the hilt. The was no easing in just a violent thrust that reached depths in her soaked pussy heretofore unexplored. The impact was incredible. Pain and pleasure shot through her body instantaneously as the spear rammed its way home. “Umph” was the sound that emanated from her throat as her tight pussy was stretched open.

‘Yeah that’s it baby. That’s a big one ain’t it? I know you never felt a dick like this and tonight I’m gonna give you the fuck of your life.” He grabbed her hips tightly in his hands and began to fuck her with long slow deep strokes. He would alternately pull out until just the head remained inside of her then slam his full length as far as it would go and grind his hips in circles when his midsection met resistance. Akiko was lost in her newfound sexual nirvana. She moaned and squealed. Grunted and wailed. This was amazing feeling herself completely full and stuffed