Jaded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's, ah beautiful," Jayne exclaimed, "What, ah, how much?"

"I bought it from a charity shop," Miss Cathcart explained, "Ten pounds,!" she exclaimed with a delighted grin, "Bare shoulders do you see, with the wrap as well, it's ideal, that is if you come through the main entrance, but you do need a suitable bra, ah, that is if you insist on a bra, strapless, of course."

"Oh!" Jayne agreed, "Yes!"

"Put it on then, Jayne," Miss Cathcart encouraged her, "There's a hanger over there, the door's locked," she said and she started to look in a large cardboard box.

Jayne hung her smart jacket on a chair back and then hung her dress on the hanger and slipped her jacket on top of it, she turned round to see Miss Cathcart holding a brown leather dog collar, and some velcro handcuffs.

"Lets slip this on shall we," Miss Cathcart suggested.

"I thought?" Jayne replied.

"Hush, stop thinking, just enjoy," Miss Cathcart whispered and she placed the collar around Jaynes neck and tightened the buckle. "You really should stop wearing those tights," Miss Cathcart suggested as she added a leash to the collar, "Stockings or open crotch tights but those, yuck." she said as she released Jayne's bra strap, and let it fall.

Jayne instinctively raised her arm to stop the bra falling but Miss Cathcart whispered, "Let it fall," before she pulled Jaynes Panties and tights to her ankles. "I have some shoes for you Jayne, look!" Miss Cathcart ordered.

"Madam!" Jayne gasped as miss Cathcart showed her a pair of elegant black shoes with five inch stiletto heels, "I can't walk in those." she protested.

"No my darling they are not for walking," Miss Cathcart agreed, they're for playing, "Try them!" Jane pulled her own own heeled sensible shoes off and peeled off her tights and panties before taking a new shoe and trying it on, "Seriously I cant walk in these," she protested as Miss Cathcart helped her to pull the strap tight through the unusual ratcheting buckle.

"It doesn't matter really," Miss Cathcart insisted, and she reached in the box again and produced some rather tired looking bunny ears, "How about some bunny ears, like these?" she asked.

"Oh my god I'll look like something out of an old playboy!" Jayne giggled.

"It's just you and me Jayne," Miss Cathcart reminded her and then with a swish Miss Cathcart pulled off her smock to reveal a black corset with pink ribbons and a black peep hole bra through which her nipples protruded, and equally suddenly she kicked off her heels and pulled down her blue denim jeans and black thong and tossed them asied before sitting down on a packing case.

"I need your tongue Jayne, please." Miss Cathart almost pleaded, "I'm sorry but."

Jayne stared, there was no threat, no coercion, just a fellow human being who needed a small kindness Jayne rationalised, just a friend, it wasn't really any different to giving someone a lift in one's car or putting a sticking plaster.

"I've never done this before, Amelia," Jayne said choosing her words carefully, "You will say if it hurts wont you?" and with a pounding heart she crawled up to Miss Cathcart and began to lick her sex.

12