JAG Revisited Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,217 Followers

"Nothing much Sir, just a Lt. Commander charged with DUI."

"I'll take it!" He grabbed the folder and headed to the interview room. That is where he met his next true love, Lt. Commander Jordan Parker, a psychiatrist. She had that Harriet Sims, fresh "Girl Next Door" look. She was slimmer and more petite than Harriet, with bright blue eyes, full ruby red lips and long blonde hair that Harm was itching to undo and run his hands through. He wondered just how long it was. Her slender body was very, very petite, but with gorgeous legs, mouth-watering ass and high firm tits, just dying to be caressed, but hidden behind that blue Navy uniform.

She was a handful; "I'm sorry Commander, but they got it all wrong, I'm not intoxicated and all I had was one eggnog to drink." She was coughing and after speaking with Harm, she tried to analyze Harm.

He left the interview room pissed, but knew she was spot on. Later on he brought in some take-out food for the both of them. They hit it off and he confessed that she was correct in her diagnosis of him. They were laughing and after talking more, she opened her purse and showed him she was taking all kinds of medication for her cold. He spotted a bottle of cough syrup and looking at it found it contained a lot more alcohol than a lot of mixed drinks had.

Mac had a problem on Christmas Eve with the young girl she was sponsoring in the big sister program. After all was said and done, Bud and Sarah settled the issue. Jordan turned to Harm after he got her released on her own recognizance; "Thank you for all your help, could you please call me a cab?

"I can give you a lift."

She smiled up at him; "Better yet!"

They all finished up for the day and piled into the elevator. Bud and Harriet were dressed in his Santa outfit and elf costume. Sarah, Chloe, Jordan and Harm followed after them. He turned to them all and smiled broadly; "How about we all go out for dinner, my treat."

Harriet replied; "Thank you Commander, but Bud and I have to be at the shelter, a rain check?"

He nodded; "Sure Harriet, how about the rest of you?"

Sarah looked at Chloe and turned back to Harm; "We'd love to, how about you Commander?"

She nodded too; "Harm here is my ride home, but I'd love to even if he wasn't."

They entered the lot and Harm started his car and insisted that Sarah get in her car and start it up. He cleaned off both cars and Sarah followed him to a local pub where the all had a nice relaxing supper. Afterwards Sarah and Chloe gave Harm a hug and wished him a Merry Christmas.

He drove Jordan back to her apartment and when he pulled up, she turned towards him; "How about you come up for a Christmas drink?"

"I'd love to Jordan, but are you up to it after feeling like hell all day?"

She smiled at him, her gorgeous blue eyes sparkled back at him; "I'd have to say Harm, this is the best I've felt in a long, long time. I think you have a lot to do with that feeling, come on, just one!"

He nodded and put the car in park and closing it off, hopped out and ran around to help her out of the car. He followed her up to her place and after they entered, she closed the door, took off her coat and took his from him. She turned on a couple of lights and turned up the heat. "What would you like to drink?"

He looked around at the cozy apartment; "What Commander, no tree? I'll take a beer if you have one."

She looked around; "I guess it doesn't look very festive, no reason when I'm here all alone and no one to share it with. I'll get you that beer. Why don't you take off your shoes and make yourself comfortable, your feet must be wet cleaning off both cars in that blizzard out there." She kicked off her shoes and headed towards the kitchen.

He slipped out of his shoes and walked around checking out her photos around the room. He turned when he heard her behind him. He took the beer and noticed she had a soft drink. "Good thinking Jordan, with all of that cough medicine in you, you don't need any more alcohol." He made a toast and they both took a swig of their drinks. He stood before her and there was an uneasy silence in the room.

Harm turned and placed his drink on an end table. Turning back to Jordan he took a step closer and took her drink from her. He placed it beside his and looking back at her, looked down at her. Licking his lips he took in her beautiful face; "There's been two things I've wanted to do from the first time I laid eyes in you."

She stared back at him; "Oh yeah Harm, what are they?"

He leaned forward and placed his lips to hers and he gave her a soft gentle kiss. He heard her let out a tiny gasp, it turned to a little moan. He felt her lips move on his and when her lips parted; he slipped his tongue into her mouth and fenced back and forth with her tongue. He finally pulled away and still had his hands on her waist. He stared into her eyes and just stood there.

Jordan licked her lips and sucked on her lower lip, and in a low whisper spoke up; "Mmmmm, that was nice Harm, what was the other thing you wanted to do?"

His hands slid up to her head and whispered in her ear, "Do you mind?"

She shook her head no from side to side. She let out a groan when she felt his fingers deftly pulling at the pins and clips holding her sexy blonde braid holding her long hair up. She closed her eyes and her breathing was more labored as she felt it come undone and she let out a long moan when she felt his fingers comb through her long silky blonde hair. Opening her eyes, she parted her lips in anticipation of another kiss.

Harm pulled her body to his and captured her lips once again. This kiss was a lot more heated. As the kiss intensified, he slipped her jacket off. Pulled off her sexy little tie and began plucking at the buttons on her blouse. Getting them all open, he slid it from her slim, sexy body. He kissed her cheeks, neck and bare shoulders. His fingers located the zipper on her skirt and pulling it down, slid the skirt from her lithe body.

Jordan was turned on beyond thinking and she darted her tongue into his ear as he ravished her neck and upper chest. She suddenly pulled back and gasping through an open mouth, bit her lower lip once again. "Oh Harm there isn't anything I want right now than to have you take me to my bed and make slow passionate love to me, especially on Christmas Eve, but..."

He looked down at the half naked petite blonde and he was turned on to no end; "Oh no Jordan, I hate that word."

She looked up at him; "What word Harm?"

He shook his head from side to side; "But... It never ends the way anyone likes. So tell me Jordan, what is the problem?"

"I want you Harm, I want you so much it hurts, but the way I feel, I know I won't be my best and at the end of the day, neither one of us will be satisfied with the results. I want it to be perfect, at the least, good. Would you be terribly disappointed if we wait until I get over this horrible cold?"

Pulling her to his hard body, his hands traveled up and down her lithe, lush body and gave her one of his patented sick smiles; "Oh I'm disappointed Jordan, but I understand and am willing to wait to do this right. I'm not going anywhere."

"Thank you Harm, somehow I knew you'd understand. Please do me another favor and spend the night here. It's Christmas and I can't remember the last time I had someone to share Christmas with."

"I'd love to Jordan, but I'll be here on the sofa. I can't trust myself to be in the same bed with you."

She giggled and nodded; "I understand I'll get you a pillow and some blankets."

"One other thing Jordan; please put a nightshirt on. Seeing you in just your panties and bra, well it's just cruel!"

She laughed out loud; "Whose fault was that Harm, but I'll put something on, I am a little chilly." She got him his bedding and came out with a knee-length nightshirt on.

Harm noticed she had taken her bra off and he had to fight the urge to drag her down to the sofa, but he resisted. He settled into the sofa and she leaned down and gave him a tiny kiss on the lips; "Merry Christmas Harm, thank you for everything!"

Morning came and she was feeling better, but still was stuffy. Making them breakfast, they spent the morning together, but he left later to go to the Vietnam Memorial Wall to spend Christmas with his missing father.

After the holidays they began dating and one evening they were at his apartment and were making out heavily. There was a phone call and Harm blew it off.

Jordan broke their kiss; "Shouldn't you get that, it sounds like an emergency!"

He laughed; "Every time Webb calls, it's an emergency!" He finally picked up, but Webb's phone went dead. He went back to Jordan, but the mood was broken.

Jordan was ready to take it to the next level, but Harm's mind was on Webb; "Do you mind if we put this on hold Jordan? My heart just isn't into this right now. I keep on thinking about Webb and I have to find out what he's up to."

Jordan kissed him once again; "You waited for me when I was ill, we'll get to it eventually. I want it to be right, for both of us. You take care of your friend and call me tomorrow okay?" She went home and that was that for the evening.

Harm found out the next day Webb was killed and he went to the Hospital to see if Jordan could confirm it was Webb. "Jordan I need to see someone in the morgue."

She smiled' "Are you getting kinky on me Harm?"

He explained about Webb and she apologized and told him she'd look into it.

To make a long story short, Harm found out, just like many other times, Webb survived and was faking his death. A couple of days later they made plans to have a quiet dinner at Harm's apartment.

Harm investigated Webb missing on the ship where he was supposed to have been killed.

When Jordan arrived at Harm's apartment, she found a dozen roses, a bottle of champagne and a note from Harm. (It was really from Clark Palmer, but she didn't know this). There was also a box with a lacy nightgown and seeing she was alone and tired, she slipped out of her uniform and into the nightgown. She lay down on his bed to relax and fell asleep.

Back on the ship, Harm and Webb took care of Clark Palmer and Harm rushed back to his apartment. Finding Jordan flat on her stomach on his bed, he thought Clark Palmer's threat to kill her had really happened. When he climbed up onto the bed, he shook her lightly; "Jordan, Jordan, are you alright?" When she woke and turned in his arms, he pulled her to her feet and carried her in his arms out the door.

"Where are we going Harm?"

"How about we go to the Plaza Jordan?"

He had the bomb squad on its way to sweep for bombs that Palmer promised were there. He took her to the suite he reserved while driving there from his apartment and gently had her climb up into his bed.

He stood over her and slowly began to remove his clothes. As the last stitch of clothes came off, he looked down at Jordan.

She had her head propped up on one hand and her eyes were ablaze with lust. Her mouth was agape and she licked her lips in anticipation of sampling that huge cock for the first time. "So tell me Harm, I know you told me why we had to hurry from your apartment, but what brought on all of this attention, the roses, the card and this lovely nightgown?"

He didn't want to break the mood, telling her they weren't from him; "I'm tired of us constantly being interrupted and I just couldn't wait another minute, is that okay with you Jordan?"

She reached out her arms to him, wanting to hold him and do all kinds of nasty things together; "Mmmmm, more than okay Harm, I was wondering if this was ever going to happen. You know it looked like there was a sign, keeping us apart!"

His lips closed upon hers, letting her know, it was going to happen and the time was now! His firm, well-muscled body descended upon her petite, curvy body and he heard her breath rush out of her as she accepted his body upon hers. Reaching down, he caught the hem of her nightgown and in one swift motion, had it up and off her body. He knelt up and gazed upon her luscious curves and he watched as she stretched out before him.

Her body was a work of art. Her firm, high-standing breasts winked at him. They were the size of large oranges. Her nipples and areoules that crowned both mounds of flesh were exquisite. The areoules were the size of nickels and were a light brown in color. The nipples were the size of her pinkie, fingertips and just as firm. His gaze traveled southward and her flat belly rose and fell with her heavy breathing. Her hips were petite, but just large enough to balance Harm's body when placed upon it. Her thighs, calves and feet her perfect, they were shaped to perfection and his eyes focused on her pussy. For such a petite woman, her pussy had very tight, but extended cuntlips. The pussy was tiny and tight, but the lips, unlike Sarah's, were smaller, but shaped like an oversized butterfly.

Harm looked back to her face and she was smiling back at him, her lips were shiny from her licking them and her complexion was so perfect, it made him shiver. Those deep blue eyes searched his body and locked on his huge swaying cock poised between her legs. Leaning down, he caressed her long, wavy blonde hair. He watched her eyes close and lean into his caress. Lowering his upper body, he planted a soft, gentle kiss on her lips and she rose up slightly to meet his kiss.

Jordan's slender arms wound around his back and her nails dug into his flesh as his kisses grew more heated and urgent. He struggled to contain his excitement, he wanted this to last as long as possible, and at the same time, wanted to consume her. Pulling his lips from hers, his lips and tongue left a trail of wetness across her neck, to her ear and down to the nape of her neck. He nibbled at her slender shoulder and he let out a groan when he felt her hand close around his stiff cock.

He pulled back sharply and looked into her smiling face; "You're not the only one who can play and wants to explore Harm!" Her other hand slid down his back and her mouth opened to let out a loud groan when she felt and watched his lips close around one of her stiff nipples. Her hand stroked him harder and her other hand raked thorough his hair when he moved to the other nipple and nibble a little too hard. Her long unruly blonde hair covered her beautiful face when he left her tits and traveled southward, across her flat belly to her leaking pussy. She had to let go of his cock, but now had both hands about his head, as she guided his mouth to where they both wanted and needed it to be. Jordan let out a shriek when he made contact with her stiff bud and arching her back, she met his active tongue. Her entire body tensed up and she fell back to the bed as she started cumming for the first time tonight. Her gorgeous blue eyes were glassed over as she licked her bright red lips and her fists clutched at the bed sheets as she bucked and thrashed through an intense orgasm.

Jordan pushed at his forehead with the heels of her hands; "Please Harm, lighten up a little. I came so hard and the orgasm was so intense, my clit is super sensitive and every little brush of your tongue sends chills and shockwaves through my entire body."

He deserted her clit, but continues to suck and drink-down her scrumptious elixir. His lips sucked on her tight cunt and his lips captured first one cuntlips, and tugged at it, then the other one. He slid one of his large fingers slowly into her tight hole and he moaned at the heat and how her cunt muscles clutched at his finger. He added a second finger and Jordan began to meet his fingers with hip movements of her own.

Her pussy was getting close to a vaginal orgasm. She loved clitoral orgasms, but loved vaginal orgasm even more. She rarely experienced one, but Harm knew how to play her pussy like an experienced instrument. He located her G-spot and began to gently rub and tease it, along with his constant strumming of her cunt, in and out; she braced herself for what was rapidly approaching. She suddenly got very vocal; "Oh fuck yeah Harm, shit oh fuck, don't stop, harder, finger my cunt harder and faster! Fuck, fuck, oh fuck me Harm, I'm there, faster, deeper, oh shitttttttttttt!" Her entire body arched upward off the mattress and falling back, every muscle in her body tensed up and she let out a scream and fell back to the bed, she drenched his entire hand and wrist in her creamy juices. Her body was glistened in a sheen of sweat. She never looked so sexy or felt so satisfied. She struggled to pull Harm from between her aching thighs and finally, she felt him give out and slid up her slender body and settled upon her gently.

After a few minutes, she persuaded Harm onto his back. It was her turn to play and her goal was the stiff piece of meat standing straight up between his legs. She teased him by swaying her long, silky blonde hair back and forth over his chest and belly. She hopped between his thighs and once again swished her hair across his cock and balls. Lowering her head, she stuck out her tongue and flattening it out, she took long, slow swipes up one side of his dick and back down the other.

Harm was desperate to feel her lips sucking and sliding up and down his cock. He gripped her by the hair and tried to force her to do what he needed.

She giggled and slid lower on the mattress and laying flat on her belly she reached up and stroked his cock with one hand. She let out a gasp; "Oh my god Harm, I know my fingers are not the largest, but I can barely get them to touch when I wrap my hand around this luscious piece of meat!"

She didn't wait for an answer, she had it wet enough now and she stroked it up and down, while she scooted closer and began flicking her tongue out and darted it between his outstretched legs. She found his puckered hole and when she stabbed at it, she felt him jump and try to close his legs. Her body was in the way and she let out a moan as she worked her tongue into the hole and at the same time, stroked him slower, but harder. She squeezed his cock so hard, it made him groan. She was able to extract a few slippery drops of pre-cum from his cock and used it to lubricate her fingers fisting his cock.

Harm was trashing about, he never liked his ass being played with, but what Jordan was doing, really turned him on. He didn't know if he could hold out much longer. He let out a sigh when he felt her tongue slip from his asshole and now attack his swollen nut sack.

Jordan rose up slightly, threw her hair back over her shoulder and began tickling his balls with her tongue. She sucked one between her lips and began rolling it around. Popping it out, she did the same to the other one. Climbing up onto her knees, she stroked his cock as slow and as hard as she could. The head was beat red and the blood she drew to the large mushroomed head nearly burst free. Her tongue began to roll around and around the head and releasing his cock from her death grip; she immediately took him into her mouth and began bobbing up and down as fast and as deep as she could.

The complete change-up on the gripping of his cock caught Harm by surprise and when he felt her tongue join in the fray, he lost it and letting out a groan spat out; "Oh fuck me Jordan, you are one experienced cock sucker. The things you're doing, I never experienced before. Oh fuck, look out, I'm going to cum!"

She growled out around his cock; "Give it to me. Shoot your hot spunk all over my face and down my throat!" Latching back onto the huge head, she felt it expand and explode causing Jordan to cough by the force of his orgasm hitting the back of her throat. She swallowed as fast as she could, but was unable to keep up and the last two sprays of cum shot out and covered her sexy cheek and onto her forehead. Once completely drained, she rolled off of him, licked up what she couldn't contain and snuggled up against Harm.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,217 Followers