JAG Revisited Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers

Several minutes later Harm recovered enough to roll her over onto her back. His cock was once again stiff as a board and he slipped out of bed and went into the other room. He returned with two flutes of champagne and handing one to Jordan, started down at her luscious curves; "You better drink up Jordan, you're going to need as much fluids in your system as possible."

She giggled; "I just finished swallowing a lot of your tasty fluids, got any more of that for me?"

He drizzled some of his champagne down between her firm tits and down towards her belly and it made her jump. "Oh yeah, I have a lot more for you, but you're going to have to work to get it all!" Placing his glass on the end table, he slid down and began lapping up all of the gold bubbly liquid he poured over her.

Jordan downed her champagne and placed the glass beside his. She closed her eyes and took in the sensations Harm was producing all over her body as he licked the champagne from her writhing body.

He settled down between her thighs. He looked up at Jordan and he could see the lust and apprehension on her face. He knew she wanted it bad, but at the same time wondered if she could take all of his cock into her tiny pussy. She was going to find out soon. He gripped his cock and swiped it up and down her dripping pussy. He watched her thrust her hips upward, as she tried to get him to push it in. He got the fat head lined up with her hole and pushing it forward, slow and steady. He let out a gasp when he felt her elastic hole past, but still clutch at his invading cock. Gripping her wiggling, slim hip, he leaned forward and slipped another two inches into het pussy.

Harm stopped at looked at Jordan, her mouth was open wide as she tried to relax and take him in deeper. "Jordan, are you sure you want me to continue? I know I'm rather large and would rather stop than hurt you. What do you want?"

She licked her parched lips and let out a deep breath if air from her lungs; "Oh yessssssss Harm, I want it. Don't you dare stop, but please take it slow. We have all night and I don't care if it takes all night. I WILL get that monster in me and I expect you to make me cum over and over again and I want you to fill me up with your hot spunk. Now please start again, a little at a time, but do not give up on me!"

Harm leaned down and planted a soft kiss on her lips. He darted his tongue in and out of her mouth. He fought with her tongue and painted her lips with his tongue. When he felt her tongue duel with his, he sucked on it and drew it into his mouth. He shoved his cock in a couple more inches and reaching down, he cupped her compact ass and holding her in place, fed more into her pussy. He knew she would take it all seeing he had three quarters in her already. He reached out and began playing with her tits, he wanted to divert what he was doing lower, but he knew he was unsuccessful.

Jordan ripped her mouth from his and as he leaned forward, she sank her teeth into his shoulder. She pulled back and squeezed her eyes shut, rolling her head from side to side, her long unruly blonde hair was draped over her face and shoulders. She swept her hair from her face as she sucked more air into her lungs. She was panting uncontrollably when she felt his slip even deeper into her cunt. She never felt anything that large or fat before in her. She let out a long groan as she started cumming again.

Harm was nearly buried in her. He thrust one more time and was now completely buried in her. He pressed his hard body against her slender, lush body. He felt her cunt clutching at his shaft and even though he came just a few minutes ago, he had to concentrate not to cum yet.

Jordan was in heaven, she felt stuffed and loved how his every move made even nerve in her body twitch. The electric shocks coursed through her and all ended up at her pussy and clit. Her legs rose up and she locked them around his body. The heels of her feet began beating into his back and ass as she raced towards yet another orgasm. She kissed him wildly as she began humping her pussy against his cock. He was stretching her cunt so wide, every move came in contact with her clit and made her orgasms unending. She was quickly becoming exhausted as each orgasm was stronger than the last one. As one ended, another one almost began immediately afterwards.

Harm was now fucking her with longer and harder movements. He tried not to slam into her too hard, he didn't want to rip her in two, but he did go faster and harder. Sucking on her gorgeous nipples, he drew more of her tit flesh into his mouth and when he bit down, he felt her cumming again. He rose up and held her legs up. Her toes were pointing towards the ceiling; he was getting closer to cumming as he heard her cunt making sucking sounds. He was in her so tight, the vacuum sounds were amazing.

Jordan was exhausted, but didn't want it to ever end. She never felt anything like this before, it was euphoric and she was swimming in the orgasms that overtook her petite, but voluptuous body. She dropped her legs from his back and gripping her slim ankles, she pulled back until they were beside her head. Her bare unprotected pussy was exposed and waiting for Harm to fuck it and fuck it hard.

Harm was at wits end, he could not believe Jordan had exposed her pussy to him this way. He was drooling, he wanted to eat it again, but with his cock still buried in her, he wanted to pound her harder. He slid in and out and watched those lips cling to his shaft. He picked up the pace and his hands slid up and down her slender legs. He could not believe how gorgeous her legs were. He slowed and looked at the beautiful woman beneath him. Hell, he couldn't believe how luscious and beautiful her entire body was. From the tips of her toes, to the top of her head, she was amazing.

She smiled up at him; "Come on Harm, fuck me, fuck me harder and faster! I'm going to explode again, but if I do, I think I just might pass out!"

He poured his cock in her and he slid his hands down her outstretched legs and his hands found her tight ass. He slipped one finger into her ass and hearing her grunt, he diddled her clit with his other hand. He felt her pussy quiver and tighten. All of a sudden it drenched his cock with her thick creamy juices. His entire cock was covered in her creamy white cum. He lost it and started cumming. He bit down on his lip so hard, he drew blood. He nearly blacked out from the intense orgasm he was experiencing.

Jordan was gurgling and she couldn't stop cumming as her intense orgasm began to wane, she felt him cum and she went into an even stronger one. She let go of her ankles and she kicked at his back. All of a sudden, she blacked out from the intense orgasm and she passed out. When she woke up, she opened her eyes and smiled weakly at Harm. He was leaning over her; he placed a cool washcloth on her forehead. She raised her rubbery arms and pulled his mouth to his. She kissed him tenderly and forced him to slip down beside her and hold her tight.

They fell asleep holding each other. In the morning they fucked again, this time with more urgency. After they both came, they ended up in the shower, giving each other an orgasm orally.

They were inseparable after that, spending each and every night in either his or her apartment. They fucked on every piece of furniture and in every room.

Mac looked over at Harm; "You really had something for her didn't you Harm?"

He nodded; "Yes I did Mac, but just like all of the relationships I've had, none of them could last. I always ended up coming back to you, exactly where I wanted to be."

"What caused you two to break-up?"

"She left me when she found out I was leaving JAG and going to the aircraft carrier. It wasn't so much about me going, but not discussing it with her first. What broke the camel's back was when she found I talked to you about it and not her. Enough about Jordan, come-on, you're up now!"

Sarah came over to Harm and kissed him playfully; "I'm sorry about you and Jordan, but not that sorry. If I really was sorry, I'd give Jordan another shot at you. Too bad she was killed by that lunatic neighbor of hers. Alright here's my next story, sit back and enjoy it, it involves you and Jordan."

Wait, wait Mac, is this about the three of us and Carolyn Imes?"

Sarah nodded; "Yep it is, that night of Bud's party!"

"Not fair, I was going to use that one next."

"Aw too bad Harm, you snooze, you lose! Now shut your trap and listen to my version on the foursome!"

Friday came around and everyone from the JAG headquarters was at McMurphy's to celebrate the promotion of Bud from Lieutenant JG to full Lieutenant. They were in casual civilian clothes. Bud was flying high; he was winning his first case against Harm.

Harm called everyone and raised his glass; "I propose a toast to an excellent lawyer and a truly fine human being, Lieutenant Bud Roberts!"

Every raised their glasses and toasted Bud. Harm and A.J were talking about Bud and A.J. motioned to a table across the room; "I believe you're in trouble over there Commander, looks like a meeting of the Harmon Rabb Jr. fan club. The way they're laughing and looking over at you, I'd say they're comparing notes about you. You better watch out, if I'm not mistaken, I'd say you're in deep shit, or soon will be!"

Harm looked over at the table and sitting there drinking and laughing were Major Sarah Mackenzie, Commander Jordan Parker and Lieutenant Carolyn Imes, the only one of the three who Harm hasn't had the change to bed yet. The way she was eyeing him, that could change soon.

At the table Carolyn was swirling her swizzle stick in her drink, she looked over at Jordan; "So tell me Jordan, what's he like?"

Jordan smiled from ear to ear; "Who Harm, he's a nice guy; he's intelligent, funny and a good cook."

Carolyn chuckled and tipped her head to one side and bit her lower lip; "No I mean...what's he like, you know?"

Jordan was caught off guard and looked over at Mac; "Oh Mmmmmm, well, what would you say Sarah?"

Mac looked across the room at Harm and replied; "Me? Don't ask me we never!"

Carolyn chuckled; "Come on Mac, don't give us that!"

"No really, we're just friends!"

"Come on, spending all that time together alone in the desert, you can tell us!"

"No nothing happened!" She looked over at Jordan; "You believe me, don't you?"

Jordan stared at Mac; "Yeah, sure of course, dear!

Mac laughed; "You're so bad, so what is he like?" Even though she knew, she didn't let on to Jordan.

Jordan looked amazing; her long blonde hair was down. She was wearing a tapered gold and black dress with a deep V-neck collar. The tight dress ended at mid-thigh she smiled back at Sarah; "Who knows if we play our cards right, maybe the three of us can lure him back to my apartment and you both can find out for yourselves."

The three of them burst out laughing, not thinking Jordan was serious, but she was. She has a thing for redheads and looking at Carolyn in that black wrap-around dress and even shorter skirt, well it made her mouth water. Over the dress she had a black leather jacket and it made her look ever hotter.

As for Mac, she was wearing a red off the shoulder dress and was barely held up by her large breasts. Below that her tight ass and shapely legs filled out the dress to perfection.

Just after they burst out laughing, they all turned towards Harm and gave him a sexy smile. He caught their gaze and waved hello to them all, but all they did was laugh harder.

Later Sarah and Jordan were playing darts and Sarah pulled the darts out of the board and turned towards Jordan; "I envy you, you have this hot new romance."

Jordan smiled back at her; "Yeah, I wish it could last forever, but sometimes I think it will last until...!"

"Until what Jordan?"

"Until you decide you want him."

Sarah turned around looking shocked; "Jordan, aw listen, um, well, there isn't, um first of all, I've had my fill of men for a while at least for the fore seeable future, I'm a nun, okay! And second, it's not like that between me and Harm, it's like, I'm not going to say we're like brother and sister."

She stared into Sarah's dark eyes; "Thank you!"

"I'm not a threat to you Jordan, believe me!"

She didn't reply at first and then she looked over at Ham; "I was serious Mac. What do you say I take Harm back to my place and you and Carolyn stop by; let's say about five or ten minutes after we leave?"

"Are you sure, especially after what we just discussed?"

"Hell, why not, you'll either steal him away or he'll find out you really aren't what he expected. I might as well get you out of his system now!"

Not long after that, Big Bud came in trying to start trouble as always, and A.J. stepped in and made Big Bud leave with him. After that, Jordan persuaded Harm to take her back to her place; "Come on stud, take me back to my place. It's Friday night and we have the entire week-end to unwind."

"Okay Jordan, let me tell Bud we're leaving!" He did so and they left.

Mac found Carolyn; "I just finished talking to Jordan and she invited you and I back to her place. She promises to have Harm all warmed up by the time we got there. We can both find out first hand just how good he is. Somehow I think Jordan wasn't exaggerating, want to find out?"

"Hell yeah Major, what are we waiting for?"

"Jordan wants us to give her a five to ten minute head start, please outside the office, call me Sarah or Mac."

"Thank you Major, I mean Mac, I will, has it been ten minutes yet?"

Soon afterwards they said goodbye to Bud and Harriet and headed out. They were both nervous, Carolyn anticipating Harm, and Sarah, that he wouldn't give it away to the other two that they were together previously.

Arriving at Jordan's apartment, Sarah knocked on the door and there were sounds of commotion behind the door. Jordan opened the door, her hair was in disarray and looking past her, Harm was sitting there bare chested.

"Hi ladies, come on in." She turned to Harm; "Look who's here?"

He gave them both a sick smile as if caught eating the canary.

"Oh I forgot to mention Harm, I invited them over for a nightcap, I hope you don't mind?"

Harm left the room and returned with a scotch for Carolyn and Jordan, while he handed Sarah a soda with lime. He had a beer for himself. He watched Jordan move over to the stereo as she turned on some mood music.

Carolyn slipped out of her leather jacket, turning to Harm she reached out her hand; "Come on Commander, dance with me!"

He looked over at Jordan and she nodded. Turning back to Carolyn, he drew her to him and trying to hold her apart, was unsuccessful. "Carolyn, call me Harm, we're not at JAG now."

"That's for sure; I don't think the Admiral would approve of us dancing in the office."

Jordan and Mac were sitting on the sofa and talking. They seemed to be getting along better now, seeing Sarah tried to clear the air.

As the second song began, Harm tried to pull away, but Carolyn hung on and halfway through the song, she felt him relax. She leaned in and she placed her head on his chest. She felt his arms encircle her and they just stood there swaying back and forth.

Carolyn tapped Harm on the arm and motioned towards the sofa. She heard him suck in his breath and pull her tighter to his hard body. On the sofa Sarah had her arms around the slender blonde's body.

Jordan snuggled closer to Sarah and when Jorden looked up, she was staring into the dark pools of Sarah's eyes. Like a magnet drawn to steel, her head rose up and Mac lowered hers. Their lips met in a soft, gentle kiss.

Carolyn watched the two women on the sofa and she was torn between pushing things with Harm, or joining the two women on the sofa. She was very attracted to Jordan and hoped to see what develops later with her. Her decision was made up for her when Harm turned her face back to his and before she could react, he covered her lips with his own.

Harm heard Carolyn let out a tiny gasp and felt her body relax. He stabbed at her lips with his tongue and when they parted, he darted into her mouth. He was surprised when she immediately began sucking on his tongue. They both moaned when he felt her hand close around his thick shaft, quickly growing in his pants. He found the cloth tie on her wrap-around dress and tugging at it, it gave way and the silky material of her dress parted. Pulling back he stared into those gorgeous green eyes. He combed his fingers through her short red hair and wondered if she was a true redhead.

Carolyn shrugged her shoulders and the dress floated to the floor around her feet. She raked her fingers across his belly. She drew her hands upward, drawing his tight pullover shirt over his head. Her hands ran down his back and across his tight ass cheeks. She drifted down to her knees and looking up at him smiled; "Is it okay to proceed Harm?"

He looked over at Jordan, who was now on her back, her legs were parted and her tight dress was bunched up around her waist. Mac had her head buried between her thighs and her hands were fisted in her dark brown hair. She was lost in the feelings Sarah was administering on her pussy. He let out a chuckle; "Right now Carolyn, I don't see Jordan putting up any protests. Surely you won't be getting any from me either!"

Carolyn laughed out loud as she looked over at the two women locked together on the sofa; "Mmmm, I'm going to want some of that before the night is over, but for now, I think I have bigger fish to fry!" Tugging at his jeans, the button popped open, she yanked down his zipper. Tugging from side to side on his jean, she pushed them down his strong legs. She had him help her kick them aside along with his shoes. She let out a gasp when she looked up and saw the huge tent his cock had formed under his boxers. She tried pulling them down, but they were hung up on his stiff cock. She reached in and wrapping her fist around it, held it down and tugged at the shorts until they cleared his cock. Letting go, it popped back up and danced before her salvatating mouth. She leaned forward and as if in a trance, her lips parted and she planted them over the large mushroomed head. She took several inches into her mouth and then began flicking her tongue out, around and around the huge shaft. Pulling back she sucked even harder and once again took his shaft into her mouth, even deeper this time. Her gag reflexes kicked in when she felt it hit her throat. Her nostrils were flared when she twisted her head around and tried to swallow his cock. She gagged and pulling away, left a stream of saliva from her lips to his cock. Harm's cock was completely covered in her thick throat saliva. It clung to his cock and ran down his shaft to his balls.

Harm was close to cumming and grabbing Carolyn by her sexy red hair, he pulled her back to his cock and growled out; "Keep your hands behind you Lieutenant, I'm going to fuck your mouth!"

Carolyn looked up at him with those beautiful green eyes and just nodded. Opening her mouth wide, she leaned back on her haunches and waited. She didn't have to wait long.

Harm gripped her head and slid into her mouth, slowly at first; he went deeper and held her head even firmer. He shoved in further and whispered to her; "Resist the gag reflex Carolyn. Once you get past it, you'll be able to take it into your throat!"

Her eyes were bugging out and they began to water. She took a deep breath and tipped her head back slightly. She smiled even though they were stretched around his shaft. She was smiling because she realized she had taken his huge cock into her throat and she loved the feeling of her accomplishment. She didn't want to let it go and when she felt Harm sliding in and out, she thought she was going to cum.

Over on the sofa, Sarah had Jordan's dress off along with her panties. Jordan was dressed in only a skimpy, lacy black bra; her face was covered by her blonde hair due to thrashing around from Sarah's experienced tongue. She arched her hips upward; driving her cunt harder against Mac's invading fingers. Jordan dug her nails into Sarah's scalp as she raced faster and faster towards an explosive orgasm. Her legs came up and wrapped them around Sarah's head. She collapsed against the sofa cushions as she started cumming. She lay there basking in the glow of her first ever female on female sex.

baranbrat
baranbrat
1,216 Followers