JAG Revisited Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A.J. chuckled; "Nice to see you Harriet, all of you. Please cut the Admiral crap, its A.J. now, same for Sturgis here. If we're going to be exploring the two of you tonight, we should be on first names, agree Sturgis?"

"You got that right A.J.! Do you mind if I sample some of your beautiful wife's exceptional lips Bud?"

Bud let out a laugh, "It all depends on which lips you're talking about. I sort of have her mouth occupied right now, but those southern lips are primed and ready for action."

Harriet slapped Bud playfully on the knee; "Oh Bud, you're horrible! She looked at Sturgis who was quickly stripping his clothes off. She reached out and stroked his quickly growing fat, black cock; "How about it Sturgis, want to plug my other hole?"

He didn't need to answer her as he slid to his knees behind her and gripping her MILF hips, pulled her back slightly and finding its mark, slid his stiff cock slowly, but steadily into her dripping wet pussy.

Harriet bucked back against him, taking his entire length into her. She dropped her head and began sucking wildly at Bud's cock.

A.J approached the bed and standing beside it, took in the luscious figure before him. He loved how her chocolate brown hair spilled about her head and created a halo on the pillow. He watched as her tongue slipped out of her bright red lips and ran around those puffy lips. He slowly removed his clothes and planting one knee on the bed, he knelt beside her. He smiled when Sarah arched her back and rolled her head from side to side.

"Is that you A.J., please say that it is. I was hoping you'd be my first tonight. I wish you could have been there at McMurphy's to join Harm and me for our announcement. Please say you'll walk me down the aisle and give me away?" She let out a gasp when she felt his palm cup her face; she turned her head and planted a gentle, tender kiss on his palm as she tried to make greater contact with his hand.

"I wish I could have been there too Mac. I'd be honored to give you away, almost as honored to be your first here tonight!"

His cock was already stiff as a pipe; he slid along her body and his pre-cum painted a line on her exposed thigh poking out from the large slit on her dress. He reached over and picked up a pair of scissors Harriet had placed on the nightstand. He slid the cool steel along her calf and when he reached the hem of her dress, he pulled it tight and slowly began cutting the material. The cool steel of the scissors made Sarah flinch and a moan escaped her lips.

Sarah was panting wildly as she felt her expensive, formal dress was being cut from her lush body. She wanted to thrash about, but was afraid of being cut. Her hands clutched at her binds and she bit her lower lip. Her gorgeous chocolate brown hair covered her face as did her blindfold. She felt the cool air of the suite reached the exposed flesh around her belly.

A.J. was beyond excited. His rock hard cock bounced and swayed as he cut the material below the large swell of her breasts. With one last snip, he reached the bodice and it gave way and he tossed the scissors to the bed and reaching out, he parted the cranberry gown. He sucked in his breath as he stared down at the luscious form below him. He picked up the scissors again and with three quick snips, disposed of her tight lacy thong. He tugged at the tattered panties and had to chuckle when she arched her ass off the mattress to help him take them off.

"Oh A.J., please, please don't make me wait! I need it so fucking bad, fuck me fuck me hard and fast!"

A.J. chuckled; "Oh no Mac, this may be the last chance I ever get to savor this magnificent body of yours. I'm going to take my sweet ass time and when I finally do penetrate you, we'll both be over the top with need for it. Hold on, because the fun is about to begin!" He slid to the foot of the bed and as he caressed one dainty foot, his lips and tongue began plucking away at her other foot. He managed to suck on each and every toe until she was squirming and bucking wildly on the bed. He moved to the other one and gave it the same treatment. He picked up a bottle of massage oil from the nightstand and made Mac flinch when he drizzled a line up one leg and down the other. It was warming oil and as his hands slid up and down, squeezing, caressing and kneading her supple flesh it electrified her flesh and it made Sarah moan with need for more.

She was thrashing about and taking in volumes of air into her lungs as she raced up the hill of an explosive orgasm.

Mic Brumby arrived but talked in a whisper. He didn't want Sarah to realize he was Harriet's surprise stud for the evening. He was going to hug Bud, but seeing he was naked, he just shook his hand. He leaned forward; "I think I want to hurry up and strip. I want to get my cock at those lips of hers. I shudder just thinking of those luscious lips and her fat tongue licking and sucking me."

Bud slapped him on the back; "Go for it Mic, I need a little time to recuperate from my last bout."

Mic stripped as fast as he could and came over to the bed. He nodded to A.J. who was now applying oil to her heaving, flat belly. He already had her luscious thighs completely coated in the heating oil. He purposely bypassed her fat, swollen cuntlips. He heard her groan when he began working the oil into her belly and up her ribcage.

Sarah was rolling her head from side to side, her mouth was wide open and when she felt another body climb onto the bed, she turned her head towards the male body beside her. Her lips grazed the fat cock and she craned her neck to make greater contact with the cock at her mouth. She managed to suck it in-between her lips and she immediately began flicking it around and around. She knew she experienced this cock before, but was unable to determine who it belonged to. She had a very hard time concentrating with A.J.'s hands now massaging and squeezing her large, firm tits. She groaned around the cock when it sank deeper into her mouth and when she felt her nipples being plucked at and twisted. The oil was driving her insane as it made her skin even more sensitive.

Mic let out a groan, but refused to speak. He knew as soon as he did, she would know who it was. He cradled her head and clawed at her silky hair. He thrust his hips forward and he felt her throat muscles relax just enough. He pushed forward and slid into her sleek throat. His fingers were caressing her face and all of a sudden he felt her stiffen.

Sarah pulled back and let out a gasp; "Oh my fucking god, Mic is that you? I know that caress anywhere. I always loved it when you did that!"

He laughed out loud and reached back and tugged the blindfold from her beautiful dark brown eyes. He smiled down at her and they were staring back at him with a love he knew he lost, but never really had completely. He leaned forward and planted a hot kiss on her lips and she met his lips with just as much enthusiasm. He pulled back and fed his cock back to her and he groaned when he watched those dark eyes of hers lock with his. He let out a quiver when he saw his cock disappear into her mouth and down her throat

Sarah let out a groan when A.J. straddled her belly. He wrapped both of her large tits around him and he enveloped his cock with her luscious tit flesh. She let out a shriek when she suddenly felt a hot tongue and a pair of lips suck her fat cuntlips into their mouth. She tried to see who it was, but was just too close to cumming from all of the attention she was receiving.

Clayton Webb, now naked, was buried between her slender legs. He used his thumbs to part her fleshy cuntlips. He immediately honed in on her erect button. He flicked it back and forth. He let it slip away and began sucking at those incredible lips. He knew from past encounters with Sarah, just how to make her jump and squirm. Before long he had her cumming. His face was covered in her sticky juices. He pulled away and looking up, he watched A.J. fucking her oil covered tits. He looked past A.J and watched as Mic fucked her face, sending his cock all the way into her mouth. He smiled when he saw Mic's swollen nuts resting on her cheek.

Sarah's eyes went wide when she felt Clay shove his cock into her bubbling pussy. He reached back and released her feet from her bindings. She immediately wrapped her legs around his trim body and she urged him on. All of a sudden Mic pulled his cock from her mouth and began shooting his cum all over her gorgeous face. She licked away at the spurting cock and swallowed as much as she could. Her head was turned to the other side and she gazed at Sturgis' fat, black cock. She gobbled it up and immediately began bobbing her head up and down, taking as much of his cock into her mouth as she could.

Mic stumbled away and took a seat on one of the sofas facing the bed. He was replaced by John Farrow, he grabbed her hand and she began stroking him as she raced toward another orgasm.

A.J. was close to cumming, but wanted to save it for her pussy. It was currently occupied by Clay, but from the look on his face, it wouldn't be long till he was cumming. He suddenly pulled out of her and fell back on the bed; it was obvious he didn't want to cum yet. A.J. slid down her body and turned her around on the bed. Her head was at the bottom corner of the mattress, she was barely able to keep her head up.

She looked up and smiled at Sturgis who was standing on the carpeted floor. She opened her mouth to accept his cock as he plunged downward. In doing this, she allowed him to send his entire thick, black cock deep into her throat. Her eyes shot open and stared up at him as she felt her dripping pussy being spread wide and deep.

A.J. continued to slide his cock into her and when he felt his belly brush against hers, he knew he was imbedded in her to the hilt. He immediately began pounding in and out of her as hard and as fast as he could.

Sarah was gurgling around Sturgis' cock as he fucked her face at the same pace as A.J. was. She had fistfuls of sheets as she accepted a cock in her pussy and mouth at the same time. She never felt as excited as the two men fucked her opposite holes.

Clay slid onto the bed and whispered something to A.J and when he nodded in agreement, A.J. suddenly pulled out of her. She let out a grunt and all at once, he fell onto his back and brought her with him.

Sarah was poised over A.J. and she took the opportunity to grip his cock and force it back into her cunt. She whipped her head around as her long, dark brown hair was a tousled mess. She caught Sturgis as he climbed up onto the bed and rested his ass on the headboard. She opened her mouth and swallowed his cock in one fell swoop. She felt another person behind her, but was unable to move seeing her mouth was plastered against Sturgis sweat covered body. She began bobbing up and down on his cock while A.J. drove upward into her receptive body. She let out a cry of pleasure when she felt her ass cheeks being parted and a hard cock slowly being pushed into her tight asshole.

Clay finally had her where he wanted her. He thrust his hips forward sending the entire length of his cock up her ass. He slapped her ass and heard she shriek around Sturgis' cock. Like a well-oiled machine she had all three of her holes being filled and fucked, she was in nirvana!

On the sofa watching all of this were John, Mic and Harriet. She sat between the two men; both of her hands were full of cock as she stroked them. Her shapely legs were thrown over their outstretched legs and as John stroked her shapely leg. Mic was fingering her dripping hole.

She rested her head on Mic's shoulder and looking up at him, she accepted his mouth to her own. She was close to cumming, but watching Mac with the three men on the bed, she needed some of what Sarah was getting. She rolled over atop Mic and gathering up his cock, she settled down on it and as she felt him slide easily into her cunt. She tossed her long blonde hair over her shoulder and looked over at John; "How about you giving me what Clay is giving Mac right now John?"

He didn't need any more encouragement, clamoring up behind her, he gripped her womanly hips and parting those luscious cheeks, his cock found its target. He pushed forward and as her starred hole gave way, he sank his hard cock inch by inch into her puckered hole.

The two voluptuous women were moaning continually as the five cocks were being gobbled up by them. They were greedy seeing in the other room, the six women were forced to share two cocks.

Sarah came as she felt A.J.'s cock slam repeatedly against her cervix. The pain was becoming bearable as the three men slammed their cocks in and out of her. The pleasure was overshadowing the pain and when she felt Sturgis' cock begin to squirt; she lifted off of it and was met with several thick blasts of his cum. It covered her face and ran down her chin to her heaving tits. She was cumming again from the intense fucking and she went directly yet another one when she felt Clay's cock begin filling her bowels with his creamy load.

Sturgis and Clay fell away, their creamy loads were still clinging to her puckered hole and gorgeous face. She took the opportunity to begin riding A.J.'s huge cock even harder.

The two of them were trying to outdo the other and A.J. won! Sarah fell against his sweat covered body and clung to him as he continued to thrust upward into her receptive body. He felt her pussy tighten around his cock and drench his cock in a gush of her creamy cum. He lost it and began filling her pussy with his potent load. Spurt and hot, creamy spurt shot upward filling her womb with his hot cum. He enveloped her lush body with his steel-like arms and she clung to him as the two of them slowly came down from an intense orgasm.

On the sofa Mic was the first to explode, filling Harriet's ripe pussy with his load. She followed as she felt him filling her up.

John Farrow felt Harriet tense up and in doing this, drew his cum from his balls and shooting deep into her ass, he fell against her body and the three of them clung together, Mic and John refused to relinquish Harriet's lush MILF body.

Back in the other suite, Harm lifted Tracy off his cock, his cum ran down her thighs and he watched as Mattie leaned down and licked her thighs clean. He groaned when he saw her mouth lock on Tracy's puffy cuntlips and as her tongue dipped into Tracy's oozing pussy.

Before Harm realized what was happening, Rene and Meg retied his hands to the bedposts. "What the fuck Meg, I'm not going anywhere, let me go."

She shook her head and left the room and returned with a needle and a full syringe; "Sorry Harm, but we need you to be ready to go again and seeing it, it looks like that prick of yours is dead, well we have to revive it. I got this from an old friend of yours, a Commander Teresa Coulter; I believe you knew her in several different ways. She told me if you lay still, after the injection, you'll be ready to go again in just a few minutes. She guarantees that it will work!" She approached him and he tried to get away. She giggled; "Oh Harm, you can't be afraid of a little needle are you? Now you can see why we had to restrain you again, hold him still ladies!"

Jennifer, Mattie, Tracy and Bobbi sat on his legs and upper torso. He couldn't see what was happening, but saw Rene's hands go to his cock; she massaged it and held it still. Meg leaned in and he felt a pin prick and a warming around his dick. She came back into view and the syringe was empty. The women climbed off of him and released his legs from their binds. She looked up at him, "Okay Rene, you can release his hands, but let me get off the bed first.

Rene untied his hands and he caught up to Meg before she was a few feet from the bed. He tossed her back into the bed; "We'' Meg, if this potion is going to work, I think you should be the first to enjoy their effects!"

It was already working and he scrambled between her spread thighs. He lowered his mouth to hers and her giggling vanished and was replaced by tiny moans. His hands began plucking away at her large swaying tits and he looked into those gorgeous blue eyes and watched they open wide as he sank his cock into her moist pussy. He drove in and out of her several times and just as she peaked, he pulled out of her and grabbed hold of Bobbi. He pulled her over to him and with her on her hands and knees; he slapped her playfully on her tight, ass cheeks and sank hiss cock into her chocolate cunt.

Bobbi dropped her head down to the mattress and grunted out as she pushed back meeting his thrusts with ones of her own. She started cumming when he wrapped his arms around her and twisted her dark chocolate nipples atop her pert tits.

Just as fast as he pumped into her, he pulled out and dragged the pregnant Rene over to his. He hovered over her and leaned in and planted a hot, wet kiss on her lips. He felt her arch her back as she tried to make contact with his cock. He relented and slowly slid into her. All of the air drained from her lungs as she wrapped her long, slender legs around his waist. He pumped her slowly, not wanting to hurt her unborn, but she urged him on; "Come on Harm, fuck me, you won't hurt the baby. Give it to me!"

He picked up the pace, but refused to sink completely in her. He felt her tense up and cum on his cock. He withdrew slowly and pinning her to the bed, unhooked her legs from his body. He turned and wiggled his fingers at Mattie and Jen; "Come here you two. You helped with this injection, now both of you will feel the results of what you put into me. I'm going to put it into you and fuck you both till you cum!"

They both laughed and came willingly to the bed. They lay side by side on their bellies. They slowly rose to their knees and wiggled their tight asses at Harm.

He replied by slapping them both rather hard on the ass. He pinned them both together and slipping behind Jennifer, he slowly sank his cock into her. Once he was halfway in, he thrust hard and sank the remainder of his cock into her. At a blinding pace, he fucked her; the entire bed shook and shifted as he poured his cock into her.

Jennifer was screaming at the top of her lungs; "Give to me Harm, fuck me like it's the last time you'll ever do me!" She turned towards Mattie and the two of them locked lips and kissed like long lost lovers. Jen tore her mouth from Mattie's and fell to the bed as she shook violently from an explosive orgasm. Before she could calm down, she felt Harm pulling out of her, leaving her empty and quivering. She turned to one side and latched onto one of Mattie's firm, rosy nipples. As she sucked on it, she felt Mattie tense up and jerk about. She looked down and saw Harm's cock sliding slowly into Mattie.

Harm reached out and grabbed hold of Mattie's bright red ponytail. He pulled back on it sending his cock deeper into her pussy. He sawed in and out of her and her cunt juices were dripping off his cock. He slowly withdrew from her pussy and he chuckled when he heard her protest. He fisted his cock and found her puckered hole. "OH MATTIE, I thought you would be the one to protect me from these wenches, but you helped them. Now you have to pay!" Holding her around the waist, he pushed at her puckered hole and it slowly gave way. The head popped in and Mattie let out a shriek. She didn't try to escape as she was panting through her open mouth. Harm sank into her, inch by inch; his cock disappeared into her tight ass.

Mattie let out a grunt and started cumming, just as she felt Harm's swollen nuts resting on her tight ass cheeks. She turned towards Jennifer and grunted out; "I did it Jen, I took it all! Come on Harm, fuck it, fuck my ass and fill it with your spunk. You have to put the fire out in me!"

Harm began fucking her ass in earnest as he pulled out slightly and drove it back home. He pounded her faster and faster and her entire body was dripping in sweat. Her once lily white body was now a rosy pink and red, flushed with an ongoing orgasm that seemed to never end.