JAG Revisited Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mattie was drenched in cum and sweat and exploded again when she looked down and saw Tracy worming her way between them. Her entire body shook when Tracy captured her clit and stabbed away at it and her dripping hole as Harm continued to pour his cock into her ass.

Harm suddenly stopped and pulled out of her. He was still as stiff as a board, but completely exhausted. Falling to the bed, he laid there, his large cock swaying from side to side, pointing at the ceiling.

All of a sudden the five women surrounded him. Mattie was still recovering from her intense orgasm, but watched at the other five attacked Harm. Meg and Bobbi knelt on either side of him. They leaned in and began licking his cock up and down, along the shaft and alternated on sucking on the fat, red head of his cock. Tracy wiggled her way between his outstretched legs and sucked at his crinkled nut sack. Rene peppered his chest with kisses and attacked his neck, while Jennifer locked lips with him and her tongue danced along his lips and sucked wildly at it.

Mattie finally recovered from her orgasm and snuck in alongside Tracy and she switched back from kissing Tracy, to helping her and Meg and Bobbi sucking at his nuts and cock.

All of a sudden there was a lot of laughter at the doorway to the other suite. Sarah stood there surrounded by her entourage. Her entire body was covered in blotches. They were property of the men who attacked her in the other suite. She cleared her throat; "Ummmm Harm, it looks like you have your hands full. My friends here were wondering if they could take a few of them off your hands for you."

Harm gave her his patented sick smile and nodded; "Please Mac, save me, please marry me and take me away from this hoard of female flesh!" He started laughing and as the women slowly unfolded themselves from his body, he motioned for her to join him.

Sarah was laughing uncontrollably and slid beside the sweat covered body of her future husband. She allowed him to envelope her in his arms and she cuddled against him. They both watched as her men and his women paired off and were soon locked in what could only be called a good old fashioned orgy.

Mic settled in with Rene. She climbed up onto his lap and facing Harm and Sarah on the bed, she began riding his cock like an expert rider. She caught Sarah's eye; "Thank you for kicking him to the curb Mac. That faithful weekend when you and Harm were trapped under the Arctic icecap, Mic and I got together. After I found my mortician and realized just how boring he really was, I looked up Mic and we rekindled what we started that weekend." She rubbed her pregnant belly; "This is his making, thank you for steering him my way!" She spun around on his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck, she rode him harder and faster. She dropped her forehead to his shoulder and came silently.

On the sofa, Sturgis was sitting back while Bobbi was kneeling between his legs. His cock was buried deep in her throat and his hands were combing through her long dark brown hair. She looked up at him and smiled; "Do you really think Varese will agree to share you? I know I'd love to watch you fuck her!"

He urged her to resume sucking his cock; "I'm pretty sure she's love you to join us in our bed. I'd love to watch the two of you eating one another out while I switch off fucking first you and then Varese!"

Hearing this, Bobbi swallowed his entire cock. Pulling off of his cock, she pushed him aside and flopped down onto the sofa. She stretched out her arms and he settled between her slender legs. His cock found its mark and soon his cock was buried deep in her pussy. Her legs were planted on his shoulders and he nearly bent her in two as he pumped in and out of her.

Settled in on the lower part of the bed, A.J. and Jennifer had their limbs wrapped around one another. A.J. was slowly sliding his cock in and out of Jen's tight pussy. His face was buried between the twin pillows of flesh. He moved his mouth from one solid orb to the other. He sucked lazily on her large crowned tips and he loved how she ran her fingers along his nearly bald head.

Jennifer looked up to Harm; "Sorry I can't take your apartment Harm, but A.J. here invited me to keep him company. His daughter had to fly back to France and I agreed to join him visiting the remainder of the baseball fields he hasn't been to yet."

Harm nodded, "That's great news Jennifer, but the baseball season is nearly over, what then?"

She giggled; "I'll be at his place, planning the football or hockey arenas to visit, or just stay there and keep his fireplace stoked!"

Sarah laughed out loud; "Oh Jen, I don't think you'll have to tend to that fire too often, I think it will be a raging fire the entire winter!"

Jen nodded; "I can guarantee it Mac!" She turned back to A.J. and rolling onto her back, she now had A.J. above her. Her arms and legs came up and wrapped him in her limbs as she held on for dear life as he picked up the pace fucking her into tomorrow.

Mac and Harm leaned back on the headboard of the bed. Their legs were wrapped around each other and Sarah had her head resting on Harm's chest. She looked up at him; "Can you believe how many of our past loves are now connecting on their own?"

He stroked her long dark hair; "Yeah, it is amazing, too bad Tracy and John couldn't hook up, as a couple I mean."

Sarah chuckled; "Oh I know what you mean, but just look at them there on the floor. It looks like they're hooking up, just now involved like our other friends."

John was on the floor; Tracy lay flat on his body in the sixty-nine position. John had her thighs parted and it was easy to see his tongue flicking up and down her tight slit. His tongue was coated with her creamy juices. His hands came up and parted her dark lips. Her glistening pink inner lips were shiny with her juices. He pushed a finger into her and they saw her lips pulse and clamp down on his fingers.

Tracy was wiggling her ass against John's mouth. She grabbed hold of his cock in her fist. She stroked it and opening her mouth, her lips spread wide enveloped his cock. Her wild mane of raven hair spilled all over his lower body as she sank her mouth upon his cock. She picked up the pace and nearly had his entire cock in her oral cavity.

Harm pressed his lips to Sarah's forehead; "Looks like we'll be leaving all of our friends Mac."

"Yeah, I guess that's the only bad thing about taking the position huh?"

Mattie scooted over to them and hugged them both; "Don't worry Mac, I'll be with you, we can always make new friends and we can invite our old friends for a visit, right?"

Sarah drew her closer and kissed her on the lips; "Right Mattie, having you with us will lessen the sting." She sucked in her breath when she felt Mattie's fingers dance along her spread legs. She let out a moan when Mattie parted her fat lips and slipped her fingers past her second knuckle. She wiggled them around and when she scraped her fingertips along her G-Spot, she got the reaction she was wishing for. She leaned in and closed her lips around one of Sarah's stiff nipples. She drew it deeper into her mouth and her tongue ran around and around the stiff bud.

Sarah wrapped her fingers around Mattie's long red ponytail and pulled her tighter to her chest.

Harm watched his two favorite women locked in a heated embrace. He closed his eyes when Sarah gripped his cock and stroked it up and down at a slow, leisurely pace. He opened his eyes and looked over on the other sofa. He heard what was being said and he smiled, he was happy to see Meg and Clay making plans for the future.

"Meg, I'm transferring to the west coast. I know you're out there now. I was wondering if we could get together and see if we have a future together." He drew her naked body to his and planted a hot kiss on her lips. He cupped her large tit in his palm as his thumb and flicked it back and forth.

Meg climbed-up into his lap and pulled his face down to her fat nipple. She closed her eyes and moaned, her ass jiggled against his stiff cock. She rose up and parting her legs slightly, she sank down and took his stiff dick into her moist cunt. She thrust her hips from side to side as she took him deep into her pussy. She cupped his face; "I'd love to see where this could go Clay. I know when I was with JAG and met you, I thought back then there was something between us. I had to leave JAG, I couldn't work with Harm; he was just too much of a distraction. I should have focused on you, so yes, yes; I'd love to give us a try!"

Harm pulled away from Sarah. Mattie now had Mac on her back and her hair was released from the tight ponytail holder. Sarah had her hands fisted in the gorgeous mane of red hair. She held Mattie's mouth tight to her spasming cunt.

Harm slid in behind Mattie and gripping her by her tiny, trim hips, he swiped his cock up and down her tight slit. Lodging it between them, he shoved forward and it parted and his cock was enveloped by the heat of her tight cunt.

Mattie pushed back against him and felt his entire cock sink into her pussy. She never felt him so hard or large before. That shot Rene gave him really did the trick. She was cumming before too long and as she did, she licked Sarah even faster. She felt Sarah tense up and send a river of cum down Mattie's throat.

The orgy went on till the sun rose. Slowly, one by one the group dressed and left the twin suites.

Mattie was beside Sarah and Harm, she was sleeping peacefully. All of a sudden Harriet and Bud slid onto the bed. They were clean seeing they just finished showering. Harriet's long blonde hair was pulled back in a bun, still wet from the shower.

"So you three, are you ready to head out to San Diego after the wedding?"

Harm pulled her squeaky clean body to his; "Sure are Harriet. Mac and I are so happy that you and Bud decided to join us. I know Sarah here is ecstatic that Bud agreed to join her staff. I will be doing flight tests at Miramar."

Harriet leaned up and planted a hot kiss on his lips; "You know we have the perfect situation to insure that neither of them overwork Harm."

Sarah looked puzzled; "How so Harriet?"

"Well if you two work long night and week-ends, well I'll just head over to your place and have Harm take care of my needs."

Harm was smiling from ear to ear; "I love how you think Harriet, how about testing out that scenario now?"

Sarah stopped him; "Oh no you don't! I know we'll be working late so you won't need practice and if I get horny at the office, well I guess Bud can take the edge off for me, right Bud?"

"Sounds like a plan Colonel."

EPILOGUE:

Harm and Sarah got married the following week-end. The reception was a reception to end all receptions. After the guests left, the wedding night lasted way into the next morning with all of the guests from the bachelor and bachelorette attending along with several other horny guests.

Harm took a position with a big firm in San Diego and worked part-time as a test pilot at Miramar. Just like Harriet had promised, they spend many an evening together sucking and fucking one another. Mattie joined them and even went occasionally to Sarah's office to spend some time with Bud and Sarah.

Harm was able to spend more time with his mother seeing they were on the coast and shocked to see Annie Pendry return to San Diego where she joined the group. Sarah and Harm slowly grew their close knit group and over sometime had it nearly as large as it was when at the JAG Headquarters.

THE END

Maybe sometime in the future I'll rekindle this series involving Mac and Harm with Bud, Harriet, Mattie, Annie and their new friends along with old friends visiting them from DC.