All Comments on 'Jaime and Mike's Unexpected Cruise'

by bobfr

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!!

Great story! Cant wiat for the follow up to this! Hope you continue from right where this one leaves off!

DrPopeDrPopeover 13 years ago
Well written tale ....but

Slightly too fast paced for my liking and a little too "cuckold". Seemed to be more about her then them. But I can't blame you as the balance is very hard to find.

RubthedubRubthedubover 13 years ago
Love it

What a great story, hope there be a follow-up. Jamie & Judy have got to get it on with each other, perhaps on their trip to Kingston!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What a whore

Give them six months and the slut will leave him because he can not fullfill her needs any more. 1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Great Story! I'm really looking forward to the follow-up CHAPTERS!!

cnwplaytimecnwplaytimeover 13 years ago
Wow!!

I rarely read stories that are over 4 or 5 pages. This was a work of art, very hot my friend, very hott!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Fantastic!

I loved the flow and generally long stories don't have so MUCH sex but this one was great. I hope there are more like it coming out soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Liked It...But.....

I enjoyed every page, felt like I was there and found the story believable, well written, vivid detail, attention to real life possibilities and euphoric in every sense of the meaning!!!

The story is 'Loving Wives' but it is also 'Interracial' and I honestly believe in the real world this woman loved, loves and will continue to love her husband; however, her need for a lot of sex and, black sex, will be all consuming and I don't think it would be long before she and Judy would be doing girls nights out starting with once every few weeks and before too long, once and twice a week with some weekends away (locally). Sorry, he will lose his wife, she'll still be there with him but not as the wife he knew and loved!

I did enjoy it, well done...keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
oh shit

one and a half pages in and i realize dickhead andy didnt tell his good buddy mike the ship full of sophisticated suave worldly swinging seducers woud be a bunch of negroes. well, i guess u get a 1

wilcoxfunwilcoxfunover 13 years ago
Well Written

Really enjoyed the story. I would love to see you continue with more of this great story and their adventures. Thank you!

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
HOT HOT HOT!

This is an extremely well written story that also happens to be extremely hot! The author cleverly sets up a believable reluctance and naïveté of the female protagonist and then it's off to the races of pure intense sexuality. The erotica in this story is the situations and the psychology rather than just the sexual acts. I kept wondering, though, about STDs with all the unprotected sex...the only pecca dildo I had with this story...but it is a fantasy...or is it? Man so HOT! Thank you bobfr.

lordblackdragonlordblackdragonover 13 years ago
You lost me by the end.

It was a great story up until Kingston. No man in his right mind, swinger or otherwise would leave his wife in a Kingston whorehouse in the company of two strange men and then return to the ship. This sounded like the begining of an episode of Forensics files, where we try to find out what happened to the dead woman. Also just a note, next time I would like it better if you broke a story this long up into a few chapters. it was a marathon.

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 13 years ago
Enjoyed it

Somehow I missed this one when it first came out, probably because it was in the middle of all of the holiday hoohaa. I have always enjoyed Bobfr's shy wife in a whorehouse fantasies and this wasn't an exception. It has been a long quiet spell, but I, for one, am glad to find he is still writing.

There is one aspect of the shy and demure wife transformed into prostitute situation I would love to see author explore if he is so interested and that is the social/mental/emotional aspect back home after the first experience is all over. The three others I have read of this type, Cheryl's Trip, East St. Louis and Boystown have all ended the way it was obvious this one would. If I recall correctly the closing line in Cheryl's Trip was a question from wife to husband about how many more frequent flyer miles he had available. I want to do it again!

Of course the stories are fantasy, that's fine by me. Of course most women who end up in a prostitution situation are used and spit out; I understand that completely. Of the one and a half percent of women who do make a "successful" career out of hooking, most are high end call girls with a low traffic load. Those could be interesting situations for exploration, but Bobfr has been writing about the very small number of women that get off on continuous volume of different men every once in a while as they continue to be fully committed to husbands who love them. Exploring that love relationship sounds interesting to me. I wonder what it would be like?

Good story Bobfr, I hope there are more in the pipeline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not Enough

Jaime is now hooked on black cock. Don't hold out much hope for the future of this couple as her need will far exceed what her husband can do for her. Shw will be making excuses to go out and the husband will become second fiddle, if he is not already. He will come to regret his fantasy. Hopefully there will be a follow up to this story with part two. Please continue to write your fine stories. Possibly you could change venue and see what happens to the husband when a wife goes oueside the marriage and he is not happy with it and gets revenge or a divorce. But by all means please continue to entertain us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Your typical Pomy mind excrement. One of the worst self serving drivel, ever !!

Only Brits don't publish their nationality and sometimes gender. They have ALWAYS something to hide.

And no wonder, given their gutless perversion ! Most degenerate nation in the world !!!

DWornockDWornockalmost 13 years ago
Unrealistic nonsense

I stopped reading the story on page 1, skipped to the end, and rated it 1*.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Hell No

Being a swinger I just have to say. No means mother freaking no. You will not believe how quickly every husband in a club will help out a fellow husband if another guy can't take no for an answer. I've literally seen guys get physically removed while naked for taking a step to far, never mind the one time I saw someone get his ass beat. Also taking your wife to a simple meet and greet, never mind a freaking swing cruise, without letting her know what is up will instantly make you a pariah in the eyes of everyone else. Only the ugliest and most desperate of people would be ok with even talking with you.

Jean_and_BenJean_and_Benabout 12 years ago
My wife wants to know where we can find these cruises?

Jean and I read this story and although it lacks the detail she and I love, we liked it. She also said that she wanted me in the room and very near her watching as she sucked every cock, licked avery ball, fucked every guy she could. I love that woman. Let us know where these cruises can be found or anything like it. Jean and I have some stories on our group if you' like to read them. It's: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Jean_and_BenErotica/?yguid=131501236

Jean wants to know if the high Jamie got at the whorehouse is really really adictive....more than what she is addicted to now. Enjoy and keep us cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hurricane on the horizon

This marriage is toast. They just don't realize it yet. Cheaters, full of diseases, waiting for the other shoe to drop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Congratulations

You get a # 1 for taking the time to post

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Another niggers pathetic attempt at a writ.

Well deserved 1* !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
always the best

Your stories are among the very top of the list on this site. So many people forget they are just stories but they feel so real while reading them.

Your Fan

Andy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Yowza!

The best stroke story I have read. Book me a suite!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
your story

story reminds me of my Asian wife who would never swing till neighbor and wife showed her the way . she enjoyed your story

cage030cage030about 9 years ago
Not Likely

Good story up until the Kingston "offer".

Couldnt imagine that scenario ever happening, but as a storyline, anythings possible I suppose.

Going from a 1 man girl, to taking anything that walks and then prostitution in a couple of days - not going to happen.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Another nigger writer, another pathetic attempt at a story !

What a drivel ! "1*" !!

norcal62norcal62over 8 years ago
Where do these racist trolls lurk.

B&W is used to create erotic tension since it's a racial thing with most.

If you don't like it, ignore it rather than spew ignorant racist rants.

Wrap yourself up in your Confederate flag, beat off and go to back to sleep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting, But!!!

Just another tale from the author. Love it or don't read it. Since the author doesn't write or submit stories anymore why rand and rave about the story line. If you have read any other of his stories they are on the same line. A fun read and provoking and bringing out the worst in some readers. Would have loved to see one story from the author where the wife's action causes pain for her and results in what would normally happen and that is a divorce and possibly revenge by the husband. But again this is only fiction. If "bobfr" is still out there I wish he would begin writing again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Enjoyed a lot.....".

Only thing not clear........it seemed odd that the white ladies of the whore house didn't, share any of the revenue........or did Jaimes big win at jack black represent payment fm Blake? I suppose l'll never know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

I don't know what else I can add, this is a talented writer and I'm sorry to hear he's not writing anymore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Jaimi becomes a slut and loves it.

Another fantastic story. Personally I would have shortened it just a bit but no matter was still a great read. Love the theme of husbands willing pimping or finding someone pimping their wives. Would love to see one what the wife gets mad at the husband, agrees to be pimped but isn't on birth control. So she's really risking having the child, maybe even a black one, from a stranger. Just a thought.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 4 years ago
Loved it

I loved the story. Very well written and for the length of the story, it kept me entertained and wanting more. I hope there's a part two.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

more, more, more, more...………………………………………………………….

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
I CALL BS

The scores for all of this authors stories are way too high to be real so obviously doctored. Nearly all are Interracial bullshit, obviously written by racists. Total garbage that a woman can go from a dedicated faithful wife to a slut in matter of days, however much a husband encourages her.....why he would is also bull shit. I decided to read this purely because of the authors scores. I see no negative comments appear to be allowed by this author so I am sure this will be taken down as well. Why these are not in Interracial I have no idea, and Lit should really vet this crap from being in LW

1*

JJ

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Love

Don't you love the comments celebrating this overlong ir nonsense as if it was real literature rather than drooling garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Bullshit

Why on Earth would you say about this wife that “the Iowa girl was still an Iowa girl” because she didn’t want to be fucked by other guys just because his husband wanted that?!This is SIMPLY BULLSHIT!By doing that,THEY WOULDN’T HAVE ADDED “a new spark to their lovemaking”,NOR WOULD HAVE SHE “reached a level of sexual satisfaction that couldn't be experienced with only one very familiar partner”!These are HUGE NONSENSES!On the contrary,THIS WOULD HAVE DESTROYED THEIR MARRIAGE AND THEIR COUPLE and SHE WOULDN’T HAVE BEEN MORE “SATISFIED” by being fucked by a lot of men like ANIMALS,but CERTAINLY VERY DISSATISFIED!The only TRUE SATISFACTION she would have reached ONLY WITH HER HUSBAND or WITH ANOTHER MAN WHOM SHE LOVED,if she didn’t loved her husband anymore(and,anyway,ONLY WITH ONE PARTNER,NOT WITH DOZENS OF MALES)!And EVERY WIFE ON THIS EARTH should think like this wife!REAL AND GOOD WIVES do not live only in the state of Iowa!STOP WRITING this PATHETICAL BULLSHIT!Those who love this CRAP must be INSANE!But IT’S NOT TRUE that it’s unbelievable “that a woman can go from a dedicated faithful wife to a slut in matter of days,however much a husband encourages her”,as someone said in a comment!IT’S DEFINITELY POSSIBLE for SOME WOMAN to transform themselves like that!IT’S SAD,but it’s true in a few cases!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
jerk your dick loser wimp author

How can you face your parents & kids like a whoring slut mother wimp husband. totally shit writing author loser wimp. bullshit garbage story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
The author took the easy way out

The story pointedly omits any mention of Jamie's reunion with Mike upon her return ti the ship from Kingston. I understand the author's dilemma but the story's integrity required that conversation. What would a wife say to her husband after being fucked bareback by dozens upon dozens of men since she last saw him? How could their relationship not be forever diminished? How could their intimacy not be forever lessened? Is he really eager to be the 73rd guy to fuck her in the last 12 hours? Does he truly think sex with him will still somehow be special to her?

The woman who departed for the cruise will never be seen again. She has morphed into a more sexual, more independent, more self centered and less emotionally connected person with a different relationship to her body and less respect for her husband. During whatever amount of time they remain together, I hope Mike is pleased with his new wife. She is his creation.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Has the author ever heard of AIDS or STD's?

Whilst they were dining the first night an appropriate action for Jamie would have been to have tipped her hot soup in Blake's lap and stabbed him with her steak knife if he didn't take the hint after he didn't move his hand.

It moved too fast not enough time was spent in set up of a believable plot line. I can believe it might happen but it needs to be slower in progression. The whorehouse was just silly after 2 days. Maybe at the end of the week but again a rushed set up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This shit piece writer had been away for some years ...mast have been in jail for rape or something like that!! Now he comes back again and starts this crap ! Dear Bob FR when u again go back to jail next please make sure u have bubba as ur jail mate and learn to suck cock better and also take it up ur ass! May be it will help unscramble ur shit for brains and make u a better author?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well… hmmm… The author’s point was that Jaime was never finished. The author hardly discusses this point. Very little is told about Jaime’s inner conflicts/ dreads/ frustrations/ needs/ desperations etc. She simply capitulates to swinging. She then fucks anyone and everyone. How does such a woman think? It would be nice for the author to make her into a real thinking person. Further, wouldn’t such a needy woman recognize an answer to her unfulfilled hunger in the playroom? She leads the way there, but we are told little about her activities there. She should have worn out all participants. And wouldn’t that be a great setup for her visit to the brothel? Was she fulfilled in the brothel? It’s not clear. If she was, wouldn’t it be interesting for her to surprise Mike by not returning to the cruise ship? And then there is Mike only getting one fuck with another woman. What is in his head? If he’s happy for his wife, then why not play the field? So many plot possibilities were missed here. And of course Jaime and Mike never have a discussion afterwards. What will she do in Iowa to get fulfilled? And I was really hoping that on her flight back home, Jaime would have gone to pee, chose someone she recognized from the cruise ship, and ended up having joined the mile high club—a harbinger of the woman who is about to be unleashed on Iowa.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Didn't read the whole thing. One of the most pathetic stories on LIT

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous