Jake and Lauren's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That sounds like it will be fun," replied Lindsey.

"Do you think that he's going to be busy this weekend? I was going to see if he wanted to go to the movies or something. Do you guys have anything planned?" asked Cassi. The question was innocent enough.

We'll see how this goes, thought Lindsey. She eyed Lauren for a reaction.

"I don't think he'll be interested," Lauren replied.

"Oh? Is he seeing someone? Because. . ." Cassi began before Lauren cut her off shortly.

"Yes."

"Is it anyone that we know?" asked Amanda.

Please don't make her explode, you clueless bitches! Lindsey knew that they meant no harm, but they hadn't seen the anger erupt from her friend like a damn atomic bomb as she had. She had to change the subject before something bad happened.

"I can't tell you," Lauren answered. The two girls looked puzzled at Lauren, then something dawned upon Cassi.

"Is he gay?" Cassi all but whispered.

Oh no. Wrong question! Wrong question! Lindsey jumped in before Lauren was unable to control herself and do or say something that she would regret.

"Look, we might as well just tell them!" Lindsey interjected. Lauren cocked her head at her friend with a look of horror on her face.

"Jake and I have been seeing each other for quite a while now. Lauren is the only one that knows about it," Lindsey said.

"Aren't you living with that Ricky guy?" asked Amanda.

"Yes I am. That's why we were trying to keep this a secret. Ricky's an asshole and I don't want him to find out until after I can find my own place and break things off with him without us killing each other. I don't like the fact that I'm cheating on him, but I hate his guts," Lindsey explained. She sounded pretty believable for telling a lie. At least the seeing Jake part was a lie.

Lauren's mouth hung open as her festering anger subsided. Cassi and Amanda nodded in understanding.

"I'm just kind of embarrassed about it, you know?" added Lindsey.

"I won't tell anybody," promised Amanda.

"I won't either, even though I'm pretty jealous. I wanted to go out with Jake for a long time. Don't be embarrassed, even if I had a boyfriend I would cheat on him with Jake. He's so sweet," Cassi said.

"He is pretty sweet. Almost perfect, really," agreed Lindsey.

Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Good Lord, stop the love fest on my brother already. Lindsey, why don't you go in there and tell your secret lover to get his butt out here. And tell him to bring the salads from the fridge on his way out. If it takes you more than five minutes, I'm coming in after you."

That made the girls explode with laughter, defusing what was turning out to be a tense situation. Lindsey went inside and caught Jake just after he got dressed. She told him what all went on between the girls and helped him grab a bunch of stuff to take to the picnic table.

"It sounds like I really owe you one, Lindsey. And so does Lauren. I'll have to figure out a way to get her to calm down around other women, I guess," Jake said as they left the kitchen and headed back outside.

"You DO owe me. Maybe one of these days you two will figure out a way to repay me. Now remember, even if we are secret lovers don't make a big show of it. Your sister will still kill me no matter how good of a story it is," Lindsey said.

The rest of the afternoon went on as planned. Everyone ate, talked, and laughed. After 'Happy Birthday' was sung and the cake was cut, Lauren got to open her gifts. She collected a good haul of shoes and clothing from the girls. She was delighted with the books from her brother. She was amazed at the computer. She didn't think that her Dad would ever be able to afford it.

After a copious amount of thanks from Lauren and a little more lemonade the girls all left. Jake cleared the table and took care of most of the mess while their father sat down next to Lauren. She kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you so much, Daddy. You shouldn't have spent so much money on me, though. I feel guilty. With Jake taking me to Millerton tomorrow I'm worried that he's going to spend everything that he's made working this summer on me. How am I ever going to pay you guys back?" she wondered.

"That's one of the benefits of being a daughter and a sister, darling. You don't have to worry about paying us back. We love you. It's our job to spoil you once in a while," he said, wiping a freshly spawned tear from her cheek. "Doesn't do any good to cry about it, kid. I've got to get changed for work. I might not see you guys in the morning before you leave, so have fun tomorrow and be careful. Try not to let your brother forget to take anything you might need to stay in a nasty old cabin overnight." He patted her on the knee and left.

Jake was finishing up the dishes when Lauren came into the kitchen after depositing the spoils of the afternoon in her bedroom. She put an arm around his waste and leaned her head into his side. He bent down and kissed her on the forehead.

"Happy birthday, baby," he said. When he looked down at her, he could tell that she had been crying. She was smiling now, however.

"Why have you been crying? Don't your new shoes fit?" he asked. She laughed into his side.

"No, just happy. And feeling guilty that you and Dad spent all of your money on me. Mostly happy, though," she replied.

"Don't feel guilty. You're the smart one out of the two of us. You're going to have to go to college and become a lawyer or something. If you get a good job then I can stay at home and drink beer and watch the Food Channel. That's the gist of my long term goal in life anyway. Once we get older I want my only responsibility to be like your trophy husband. I've already been practicing sitting around and looking pretty," Jake said. Lauren had to laugh again.

"Sometimes I think you would make a good comedian. Do you really think that we can grow old together? I mean we won't ever be able to get married or anything," she said seriously.

"I think that we'll get old no matter what we do. We don't need to get married to have that happen. I can't imagine that I could love you any more, even if we did have some piece of paper saying we were married," he replied. He dried the last piece of silverware and let the water out of the sink.

"You're making me melt again, Jake. I love you so much. Let's go play with my computer before I start crying again."

"Heh. You go play with your computer, I'm gonna get our stuff around for tomorrow and load the truck. Then I can relax for the rest of the night and all we'll have to do in the morning is load the cooler and go," Jake said.

Jake was an old hand at camping. He and his buddies had been doing it for a long time. He kept most of the stuff that he wanted to take in a corner of the garage. One thing that he had forgotten to do earlier and cursed himself for was have his father help him put the cap on his truck. It was a couple of hours drive to the park and the last thing that he wanted was for shit to be flying out of the back of his truck, not to mention he had no idea if it was going to rain or not. After quite a bit of struggle he was able to slide the thing in place by himself at the expense of a little skin and some paint. He bolted it down and loaded up all of the supplies and equipment that he wanted to take. Satisfied, he returned to the house.

"You've been working all day, come in here and sit with me, sweetie!" he heard his sister call. He took off his shoes and followed her voice to her bedroom.

Lauren was on the floor of the room, laying on her side, propping her head up with her hands, elbows on the floor. She was wearing nothing but a skimpy pink halter top and a matching pink panties. She had two glasses of wine poured and sitting in front of her. Jake sat across from her on the floor and took in the sight for a moment.

"First, you look beautiful. Second, where did you get the wine?" he asked.

"Thank you, sweetie. Tonight is our special night, you know. Lindsey got it for me. I don't know if it's any good or not, but that's what they do in all of the movies before people get romantic. They hammer down a bunch of wine."

They raised their glasses for a toast.

"Well, here's to getting romantic," Jake declared.

"Here, here," Lauren agreed.

They finished their glass of wine after a little bit, then another. Not saying much, they spent a lot of time just looking at one another, knowing that they had been waiting for this night to happen but not quite ready to make it happen just yet.

"I've got to tell you Jake, even after all of the things that we've done together, I'm a little nervous."

"We don't have to do it, you know. I never want to have you do anything that you don't want to. I'm nervous, too. I don't want to hurt you. I've heard that girls sometimes get hurt their first time," Jake said. He slid around on the floor to hug her from behind and put his head on her shoulder.

"I'm not worried about getting hurt. It might hurt it might not, I have no idea. Just about every woman in the history of the world has gone through it, I imagine that I can, too."

"What's on your mind then, baby?" he asked.

"I just. . .it's that I can't move like a woman is supposed to move when they have sex. I mean we never talk about it, but I can't walk, Jake. I won't be able to do anything but just lay there for you. There were three different girls here today that could probably do fifteen different things to you. What if you get bored with me? Every girl that gets to know you a little bit will probably want to sleep with you! How can I compete with that?" she sobbed.

Jake really wasn't used to having his sister get so emotional. She went from being a tempting seductress to a wreck in a matter of a few minutes. She probably had just revealed her deepest fear to him.

"You're afraid that I'll get bored with having sex with you and leave you for one of your friends? But we haven't even slept together yet. How do you know that you'll even like to have sex with me? What if I'm not any good in bed? What if I can't please you? I've never touched another girl and I don't ever want to. Your not competing with anybody," he said.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I've just been thinking about this too much, I guess. I'm scared, OK? I just turned nineteen today. I spent two years of my life mostly in a hospital and the last ten in a wheelchair. No one has ever asked me out. No one looks at me and thinks 'Man, I want to take her home'. You do, Jake. You love me, I know you do.

"I don't care if I ever have another orgasm in my entire life. I want one, that's for sure. But if I don't have one, I can live with that as long as I have you. Can you understand that I'm scared to death that I won't have you anymore? I'll do anything for you, anything you want! Just don't leave me, don't ever leave me," she pleaded. Jake swallowed hard before responding.

"Damn, Laur. You have been thinking too much about this. You're worrying yourself to death when I want you most to be happy. If you'll do anything I want then the first thing I'm going to ask you to do is not have anymore wine. I'm not going to leave you, I've spent my whole life wanting to take care of you. In the last couple of weeks I realized how much I actually love you, which is more than anything. You can't live being worried about me leaving you, for goodness sakes. You'll go crazy and end up scratching those poor girls' eyes out and go to prison. That won't do either of us any good. Have I ever not been there for you? I love you," he explained.

"I don't doubt you. I'm sorry. You've always been there for me. I didn't mean to make this weird," she said.

"Well Laur, it is a shame that you would take something as simple as a brother and sister about to have sex and make it weird. I mean, what were you thinking?" Jake asked. Finally, he got a smile from her.

"You're such a dork, Jake. You're my beautiful, handsome dork that I love so much. Maybe you should start kissing me now."

Jake tightened his hold around Lauren's belly and began to to kiss the back of her neck, pushing her hair off to the side of her shoulder. He went from there to the top of her jaw just under her ear, a spot that he knew that she liked. Lauren put her arms over his and leaned back slightly into his kisses.

With a little sliding and lifting Jake ended up leaning his back against Lauren's bed and her sitting on his lap. She was able to get her arms around his neck so that they could touch lips and kiss properly, face to face. There was no sense of urgency this time, they moved at a slow pace. They kissed and smiled and tickled and teased. Finally, Jake could take no more.

"I need you, baby," he said, lifting her onto the bed. He peeled his shirt off and slid out of his jeans and briefs. Lauren did the same, removing what little clothing that she had on.

Jake positioned himself on his knees in front of his sister on the bed. He pulled her toward him a little, placing one of her legs over each shoulder. Before he could go on, Jake had to stare at her for a moment.

She suddenly looked so small and delicate laying there in front of him. She was breathing heavy, face was flush, her eyes open wide in anticipation. They little pink nubs of her nipples were engorged, pointing to the ceiling. Speaking of pink, the slit of her sex was so close and inviting, begging him to be inside of her.

"Why did you stop, sweetie?" his sister asked.

"I just wanted to look at you. I want to remember this forever. You're just so fucking gorgeous."

Jake used one arm to hold her legs in place, the other to guide his cock to her entrance. He slowly began to penetrate, not much at first. It was a magnificently tight fit. He pulled back, then went in again a few times, trying to eliminate the resistance. Lubrication was not the problem, Lauren was ready in that regard.

"Just do it, Jake. Push it in," his sister pleaded. This tantalizing little bit of fucking that Jake was up to was fine, but it was making her crazy. She needed him all of the way inside of her.

Jake was trying to push it in. The problem was that he felt like he might tear her apart. He had planned on making love with this girl for the rest of his life, he didn't want to destroy her on the first night.

"I'm trying, it's just, just that you're so tight!"

"Try harder, sweetie," Lauren advised.

Despite his reservations, Jake leaned forward and shifted his weight so that he was applying some real pressure. Finally, something began to give. He began to slide in slowly, then in an instant his entire length was enveloped by his sister. He froze in place as Lauren groaned and gasped. The sensation of it all was comparable to nothing the he had experienced during all of the sex acts that he and his sister had done so far.

"Oh. . ahhh!"

"Are you OK, baby?" he nearly grunted.

"It hurt a little, it's not bad, it's not bad. Just keep it there for a second, let me get stretched out. It's not bad," she whimpered. It might not have been bad, as Lauren insisted, but from the look on her face it was terribly uncomfortable. "OK, just slow, OK?"

Jake responded with methodical, slow strokes. He found it hard to concentrate with the conflicting feelings he was experiencing. On one hand, his penis felt like it was wrapped in a bonfire of pleasure. On the other, he felt like he was torturing Lauren.

"Do you want me to stop? It looks like I'm killing you!"

"It just stings a little, that's all. Just go until you finish, then we'll stop. I'm fine sweetie, really," Lauren assured.

As long as Lauren said that she was OK with it, Jake couldn't bring himself to stop. As he was building toward his climax, Jake could not help but pick the pace a little. His sister was biting down on her lower lip as he began to feel his orgasm. It seemed to last and last, a burst of semen throbbing from his cock with each of several long thrusts. When it was over, he wiped the sweat away from his brow with his forearm. He gently let his sister's legs back down as he pulled away from her. There was blood, not a lot, but some on both Jake's shaft and Lauren's pussy and thighs. He immediately was stricken with guilt.

"Oh God, Lauren! I shouldn't have done that, I am so, so sorry," he cried. He ran and got a cool cloth and a towel to clean her up. "Oh you're bleeding, I am such an asshole. I just wanted to come and I didn't realize how much I was hurting you," he tried to explain. There were tears forming in his eyes.

Lauren, while she was glad that it was over, didn't want her brother to be so upset. Going into this, she didn't really know what it was going to feel like for her. As it was, she received very little pleasure, one white-hot moment of pain, but mostly just discomfort. She had spoken with Lindsey about what she might expect, but she had told Lauren frankly that it was different for every woman. The only advice that she could impart was that once she did actually lose her virginity, even if it wasn't pleasant, things could only get better.

"Jake, sweetie, come lay beside me," she said softly. Her brother had finished cleaning both he and his sister off. He snuggled up next to her on the bed.

"It doesn't matter if it hurt a little. Don't you dare be upset, it was still wonderful for both of us. Now that we got the messy part out of the way, it will get better. How did it feel for you?" she asked.

"It was way different that when it is in your mouth, or your hand. It felt pretty awesome. Just as soon as I came, I felt awful, though. I feel pretty bad right now, guilty, I guess. I never want to hurt you, it was just terrible to see you in pain like that," he explained.

"All right, no more guilty thoughts. I'm not going to lie, it wasn't much fun, but it's not like you were breaking my bones or anything. You did the greatest thing in the world for me. Let's just leave it at that."

The two lay there on Lauren's bed for a long while, holding each other. The mood in the room remained somber and strange despite Lauren's efforts to change it. They had expected more from their first experience with intercourse. Everything that they had done together up until this point seemed so wonderful that this, the one thing that they had been waiting to do seemed to be a dreadful turn of events. They knew that it wouldn't be like this every time, but it was disheartening not to have the wondrous night of passion they were looking forward to.

The next day found both Jake and Lauren to be in better moods than what they were when they had gone to sleep the previous night. They woke early and had breakfast together, neither of them mentioning anything of what they had been up to the night before. They were cheerful, looking forward to their trip and their short stay at the park. After eating, Lauren packed their cooler with food and drinks while Jake double checked everything that he had loaded on the truck. He didn't want to forget anything, even if they were just going to be gone for a day. They left a note for their father, grabbed Jake's phone from the charger, and they were on their way.

They were making good time, traffic was light, then almost nonexistent once they got out of town. It felt good just to get away, and the two were enjoying themselves. Lauren picked on Jake about the condition of his truck when she went to change the radio station and realized that the tuning knob was missing. Jake tormented his sister by singing along with the Beatles.

"Oh my God, you are so goofy! Seriously, can you turn it down for a minute? I want to call Lindsey before she has to go to work. Can I use your phone?" she asked.

Sadly, Jake turned the music down and dug his phone out of his pocket for his sister. She was able to get a hold of her friend on the second ring. Lauren thanked her for the wine and her saving the day at her party. She wasn't able to give her gratitude when the other girls were around. Lindsey, of course, wanted all of the juicy details of their night but was disappointed when Lauren wouldn't give her any. She'd probably end up telling her sometime, but didn't want to with her brother sitting right there beside her in the truck. They chatted for a bit more, then Lauren handed the phone back.