Jake and Lauren's Secret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers

"Thanks."

"You're welcome. That was nice of Lindsey to let me be her boyfriend. You know, I was thinking. . ." he trailed off.

"Thinking what?"

"We're going to be a long way from home. Maybe we could act like boyfriend and girlfriend out here. No one would know the difference. Or we could even be married for the day, we have to register at the park office with our ID's. We have the same last name and address. We don't get to go on dates or anything, it would be nice to kiss you in public without having to look around like I just committed a crime."

"Oh sweetie, I never even thought of that. It will be more fun than what I thought. Then if I catch any woman flirting with you I can tell them to stay the Hell away from my man," she replied.

Jake frowned.

"I don't want to show people how much I love you just so that you can get in a fight with someone. Believe it or not, women don't normally hit on me. On the off chance that one does, I'm not going to run off with them. You've just got to trust me."

"Relax, Jake, I was only kidding," she said.

"OK. I like the friendly, sweet Lauren. Not the homicidal one."

Lauren chuckled, but Jake did have a solid point. She could laugh now, but what would she do if some sexy park ranger wanted to take Jake on a tour of the park? That exact scenario wasn't very likely, but at some point in their lives something similar would happen. She had already been on the edge of murdering two of her friends. In a way, falling in love with Jake had turned her into a monster. She had to laugh at herself again with that thought, earning a puzzled look from her brother.

The rest of the trip was uneventful and the two were still in high spirits when Jake pulled into the park office. He helped his sister out of the vehicle and they went in to register. The young man behind the desk smiled at them as he photocopied their ID's.

"My wife and I were wondering about the lake tour," Jake began.

"Unfortunately, we only have those on Saturdays," the man replied.

"Oh. It didn't say that in the pamphlet that I looked at. You still have the poetry reading tonight, right?"

"Yes. That will be at seven at the main pavilion, which is right across the way here. I might stick around for that, myself. That guy is nothing if not interesting."

"I really don't know much about him, why do you say that?" Lauren asked.

The young ranger smiled again as he handed them back their ID's. He reached into a drawer and gave them the key to their cabin. Number sixteen.

"Well, the guy's a self proclaimed nature poet. He's spent the last week sleeping out in the woods without even a tent or a sleeping bag. He's been waiting for tonight to do his reading because it's a full moon."

"Heh. That does sound interesting," Jake said. He and Lauren left the office and took the truck over to the designated parking area. They had to walk and carry all of their stuff from there to the cabin, but it wasn't bad.

They grabbed a few things and headed to the cabin to check it out. True to what they had told him on the phone, Lauren had an easy enough time navigating the path and ramp up to the front door. Jake unlocked it and they went inside.

It was pretty basic. It was one big room, everything was bare wood. There was a table, a couple of benches, and a couple of bunks. There was no electricity or plumbing, but it was clean and dry. Jake opened up the back door, trying to get some air moving to relieve the stuffiness of the little structure.

"It might not be a palace, but it's better than sleeping in my tent," Jake said. "And hey, come check this out," he called to his sister. She went out the back door after Jake and out onto a small deck that overlooked the lake in the distance. They held onto each other's hand for a moment, taking in the view.

"Well, my new husband," she smiled, "what's the plan for the day?" she asked.

"I thought that I would grab some more stuff from the truck, then we could go for a hike. Even though there's no boat tour, there's a trail that goes around the edge of the lake, we could check it out."

"That sound's good, sweetie. I'll make our bed. We'll be sleeping better than Marvin, I bet. Do you think he's crazy or something?" she asked. Marvin Maynard was the name of the poet spending his nights in the forest without shelter.

"Hell, I don't know, I never met the guy. He might have a screw loose, maybe he just wants to sell some books. Who knows? I'll be back in a minute, baby," Jake replied.

The trail around the lake was a bit of a tough go, but not impossible. It was packed down hard, mostly flat, and it hadn't rained in a while. Lauren was enjoying herself, being out among the trees and the lake shore. They had spotted a few people here and there, but for the most part it felt like they had the park to themselves.

"I think I would like to live out in the country one day," she declared.

"It's pretty peaceful out here, that's for sure. Do you want to take a break and sit over here with me for a minute?" Jake asked, pointing to a bench off to the side of the trail overlooking the lake.

"Yeah."

Jake picked her out of her chair and set her on his lap on the bench, kissing her hard on the lips at the same time.

"Oh my," she muttered. "Are you going to take advantage of me while we're all alone out here in the woods?"

"I sure am," he replied, pulling her tighter, hands rubbing her back. Lauren was purring in Jake's arms, it felt wonderful when he surprised her like that. It was exciting to think that anyone could come walking along the trail and see them, she half-wished that someone would.

Lauren didn't know it, but she was getting her wish. Marvin was in he bushes less than thirty yards away. He had heard the couple coming from a mile off, it was amazing how much noise people made when they were walking through the woods. Even when using the trail, they might as well have had a siren blaring to announce their presence. Marvin liked to watch people, see how they behaved when out in nature. So many were clueless. Out of their element. It was bewildering how little people seemed to belong out here. Like these two for instance.

They show up from God knows where, bringing their processed food and fossil fueled lanterns. They could care less about nature. The only thing that the girl seemed to care about was milking the cock that her head was bobbing up and down on. Obviously a whore, he could tell by the way that she licked the sperm from her lips when the young man she was with came on her face.

Marvin had nothing against sex, he rather enjoyed it. He even thought that sex with that crippled little creature over on the bench could be fun. This was no place for her, however. She needed to go back to where she came from to her fake little life with her fake little man.

Back at the cabin, Jake and Lauren munched on some sandwiches for lunch. They were braving the sun and mosquitos by sitting out on the deck. Their hike was fun, but it was hotter than Hell by the time they had made it back. It took a lot out of them, and they were thinking about taking a nap before the evening rolled around. Even tired and sweaty, Lauren seemed to glow. Jake marveled at how happy she seemed. Not that she wasn't normally a happy person, she was just more so than usual.

"Do you want to lay down for a while, baby? You did an awfully lot of wheeling this morning. It's cooler inside. I promise to keep my hands to myself and let you get some rest."

"That doesn't sound like any fun at all," she joked.

She went and laid with Jake on the bunk that she had made up for them that morning. She would have made love to him if it wasn't for the fact that she was so terribly sore from the night before. She was hoping that she was going to recover quickly, but it was looking like it would be a few more days, at least. She had woefully described her condition to Jake that morning on the trail. Lauren thought that Jake would probably be disappointed with her, but he was totally understanding. He had felt worse for her, since he was not going to be able to please her in the ways that he had intended.

It was late afternoon by the time that the two awoke, both surprised that they had slept for so long. They wanted to explore more of the park, but it took a lot of effort to get out of bed. It just felt too damn good to be lying together. Still, they were finally able to.

They took the truck to the other end of the lake where there was a brilliant overlook of a waterfall. It wasn't like Niagra Falls or anything, but it was quite breathtaking. A small river came out of the hills and fed the lake below. The overlook was close enough to the falls for them to feel the spray in the air. It was refreshing in the heat of the afternoon. There were more than a few people taking in the sight. Jake and Lauren held hands and giggled and stole kisses just like the young lovers that they were. No one took much notice of them. For some reason, the two found it thrilling to act that way around each other in public. It reinforced the idea of their love. No one could tell that they were brother and sister. There was no one pointing at them and telling them they were wrong or sick. Just other people having fun, much in the same way that they were.

After their fair share of sight seeing, they grabbed an ice cream from a vendor at the falls and headed back to camp. Jake carried some firewood back to the cabin from his truck, since they had to bring in their own. He wanted to have a fire ready for later, Lauren had been bugging him about wanting to roast marshmallows, and he did not want to disappoint. She hadn't done it since she was a little girl and she made it clear that she was not leaving until she had done it again.

Marvin looked around the pavilion. There was a small crowd, if you could call it that. Twenty-one people by his count. He had expected more, this was his third reading of the summer. The first in this state, but he thought for sure his message had been received well. He thought his word must have spread. Apparently not. He put on his game face and greeted his listeners, taking special note of the handicapped girl. The little blow job queen on wheels.

Jake and Lauren sat and listened to the prose of Marvin Maynard for almost an hour. The man seemed cheerful, almost gleeful. It was strange considering that everything that he wrote seemed to be about the rape and death of Mother Nature. He went on and on at length about making love to the earth. Jake had wanted to break out in laughter in the worst way. He settled for just exchanging curious glances with Lauren. Lauren was loving it, even though she question Maynard's sanity.

When Marvin was done with his reading, he had a question and answer session. There weren't many questions. People began to trickle away as Marvin warned them of the hazards of modern conveniences and taking the earth for granted. When it got down to Jake and Lauren, they went to shake his hand and wish him a good night.

"I saw you two this morning, you know. Along side the trail by the lake. You looked like you were enjoying yourselves," Marvin said suggestively.

Lauren, who was shaking the poet's hand at the time, turned lobster red from the neck up. Jake cleared his throat as Lauren dropped Marvin's hand.

"Yeah, it was quite a hike. You'll have to excuse us, we have marshmallows to roast," Jake said. He and Lauren turned to leave, but Marvin reached out and grabbed the handle of her chair.

"I could tell your little vixen here really loved what she was doing this morning. Ever think about sharing the love before you go back to your swimming pool and air conditioning? I could give her the chance to see what it's like to make love under the full moon," Marvin offered. Certainly his charm would win them over.

Jake's hands turned to fists, he couldn't believe what he was hearing. It was pretty bold of this wacko to make an offer like that. They shouldn't have waited to be the last ones to leave.

"Listen, you dirty fucking hippy, about the only thing that you could give her is fleas. Get your hand off her chair or it will be the last thing you ever touch with the grubby thing. You can go make love with mother nature, find a knot hole in a tree or whatever kinky shit it is that you do at night. Leave us alone."

"Hey man, no harm, no harm. Just thought that you two might be into that, relax," Marvin replied, letting the two go. Oh well, never hurts to try. She didn't know what she was missing. The pretty boy could have seen how it was done.

Lauren and Jake sat around the fire by their cabin. It was beginning to get dark and they were roasting hot dogs on a sticks. She was shocked and amused with Marvin and his actions a little earlier. Jake had been quiet since they left the reading.

"I see that I'm not the only one who gets jealous," she said, breaking the silence.

"It's not like he was flirting with you, Lauren. He asked to have sex with you. It was a little over the top."

"I understand that. It was flattering in a way. . ." she began.

"You can't possibly be saying that you would even consider it?" Jake asked, his stare burning holes through her eyes.

"Never in a million years! The guy has dirt in his beard that's probably been there since we were little kids. Not to mention that he's obviously got some mental problems," she replied.

"So what in God's name did you find flattering about it? Didn't he creep you out and make you nervous?" he asked.

"I was with you, Jake. I wasn't nervous. I was a little embarrassed that he must have been hiding in the trees and watched me giving you head this morning. I guess the only thing flattering about it was that he found me attractive enough to actually ask to have sex with me. In front of you, that took balls."

"He had balls, that's for sure. He's lucky they're not on the end of my stick," Jake said, turning his hot dog over. Lauren began to laugh, and soon he was too.

They ate their hot dogs and switched to roasting marshmallows for desert. The light of the moon was shining down on them through the clear night sky, it was quite beautiful. There was the sound of a dog yipping off in the distance followed by the wail of another. Other than that only the crackling of the fire broke the silence of the night.

"There's Marvin now, howling after some other bitch, no doubt," Lauren said, popping a marshmallow into her mouth. Jake smiled.

"You're not a bitch, baby. I'd like to try to make you howl like one, though. Maybe when we're done with out marshmallows I could take you inside. I'd just as soon not give the creepy hippy another show. I don't think that I'm as fond as him as you are."

"I'm not fond of him at all. He was right about one thing, though. I did enjoy myself this morning," she replied.

It wasn't long before they were back on their bunk in the cabin. They were making out by the light of a Coleman lantern, their shadows mingled and danced together on the wall behind them. Lauren felt like she was about to combust. She hadn't had an orgasm since the morning before. The sex the previous night didn't do it for her, and while she had pleasured Jake that morning, he had not yet returned the favor. She may have been too sore to have him inside of her, but she damn well was going to have his tongue on her.

Jake was well aware of what Lauren was going through. He was taking great delight in her arousal. When she was in this sort of mood, it was easy to please her. Her senses seemed to be heightened to every little nibble, every little touch. They had both been naked for some time when Jake took her left nipple into his mouth. She began to reach between her legs when her brother stopped her hand with his own.

"Not so fast, baby."

"Awww," she whined. Lauren had to do something with her hands. She rested one on her brother's head, the other to her free breast. Jake quickly brushed a hand between her legs to gauge her wetness. The warmth and moisture he felt brought a sly grin to his face, but he felt that his sister needed some more teasing before he took his lips down there. He moved his efforts down to her navel, circling his tongue around her belly button. Never lifting his tongue from her skin, he moved down to where the triangle of her pubic hair began. He then took a ninety degree turn over to the inside of Lauren's thigh and further down her leg. He lifted it off the bed and French-kissed the back of her knee.

"Oh Jake, that's just not fair! Oh my God that tickles!" she began slapping the bunk underneath her with both hands. Jake acknowledged her with a chuckle, but didn't say anything and didn't stop. This was too precious. He retraced the path that he came down back up to the top of her pubic mound. Instead of stopping at her pussy, where Lauren desperately wanted him, he went on to the other leg and repeated the same procedure.

"Please, sweetie, please."

Jake touched between her legs again, causing a sharp intake of breath from his sister. She was practically dripping. He decided to reward her patience by putting his tongue to work on her pussy. He moved slowly, enjoying her taste and the heavenly sounds that she was making. When Lauren's fingers came down to rub her clitoris, Jake made no move to stop her this time. Instead he suckled one puffy lip, then the other, pushing his tongue gently inside her in between. He thought it a shame that his cock wasn't going to be going in there, but hey, they'd have the rest of their lives for that.

Whereas Jake was being slow and gentle, Lauren wasn't showing the same amount of restraint. Her brother was making her crazy with lust. It was hard enough trying to control her urges around him when he wasn't trying to turn her on. When he was licking every inch of her body, it was impossible not to touch herself. Looking down at him with his sweet tongue buried inside of her, pleasing her, she could feel her orgasm building rapidly. She was probably going to soak her brother's face. Served him right.

"It's coming, sweetie!" she managed to get out before the climax hit her. It was a fantastic wave of pleasure that left her shivering and sighing. Jake stayed where he was for a bit, licking and lapping up the clear fluid that he had been waiting for. It was a beautiful thing. When he had finished all of cleaning that he could do with his mouth, he took his lips to Lauren's. They kissed for a long while, sharing the taste of what her climax had brought.

"Well, you're not howling at the moon," he teased.

"I had to just concentrate on breathing, I forgot to howl," she replied.

"Are you saying that I took your breath away, baby? You deserve it. I think you're still one orgasm behind."

"Yes, you're such a stud, you took my breath away," she giggled. "You're keeping track of how many times we get off?"

"Yeah, I didn't want to brag, but I am one ahead of you," he said.

"You're amazing. Maybe I can catch up by the time we get back home."

"I hope so," he smiled. He laid his head on her chest and listened to her heart beat. She played with his hair as they cooled down in content silence.

"Thank you for everything, Jake. I've never been happier. I love you so much. It was a wonderful day." Even with the perverted poet, she almost added. She didn't though, they had spoken about that fool enough for one night.

"I love you more than anything, baby. It will be nice being able to spend the whole night with you. It sucks having to leave you while you're still sleeping. It's hard to let you go," he said with his ear still to her chest.

"Just because you get out of my bed in the morning doesn't mean that you let me go, sweetie. I know that you'll never let me go."

Tyzmartar
Tyzmartar
982 Followers