Jake Loves Kate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dani opened the door in only her undies, bra and tank top and ushered me in quickly.

"I thought we'd start where we left off last night" she smiled, catching me looking down at her underwear, pale pink tonight.

They were sitting round on the couches in the living room. I told them about pretending to be a ninja on the way over and they all laughed. Dani dragged me to a couch beside her, and started shuffling the cards. I looked at Kate nervously on the other couch.

She wore the same satin pj's as the night before but she'd undone one more button. I could see a little bit of her pale chest, and it was obvious again that she didn't wear a bra to bed. She was checking out me at the same time, and suddenly we both caught the other's eyes and realised we'd been ogling each other openly. I looked away quickly to the cards.

"Lucky that Michael was too scared to come then," I said, covering. "If we are starting from where we were last night he'd probably run straight back to our cabin anyway."

"Apparently you guys had quite a bit of fun then last night huh?" Rose looked cheekily round at us all. "What about me? Where do I start?"

Dani piped up. "I think you're fine as you are, teasing everyone with no bra on."

Rose winked at her and laughed, Kate blushed slightly across from me and I knew she was wondering what would happen if she lost her top in the game.

Mel and I both had shirts on of course and Dani immediately started telling us to take them off, nearly ripping mine over my head. Then we were all sitting scared, ready to play. I suddenly realised how amazing this situation was and became even more nervous than I had before. Mel seemed to as well, because she started asking if there was some alternative to stripping. No one wanted to be mean, so we said that she would have to answer one of our questions truthfully each time. She looked a bit relieved but was still looking scared.

We started out and Rose lost the first hand. She got up, did a little dance and slowly took off her boxer shorts revealing a black thong and an incredibly tight ass. Her tanned skin looked incredible, and I couldn't help but fantasise about what lay behind the small triangle of material over her crotch. She smiled sexily and sat back down, brushing her dark hair aside and acting hot. The other girls seemed jealous of the thong and I got the feeling that the dance was primarily for my benefit.

Dani lost next and quickly removed her tank top, showing a small white bra covering her tiny breasts. Her body was skinny and her pale skin glowed pink as she sat back down blushing and looking at me nervously. I managed to win the next round, and Mel lost so I tried to decide a question to ask her. I was wondering about it aloud when Dani leaned over and whispered in my ear.

"Ask her when the last time she touched herself was."

My arm was still tingling from the touch of her skin and the soft pressure of her breast as she leant back and winked.

I asked Mel.

"When did you last masturbate?"

Mel went bright pink and froze completely. It took about a minute of people hitting her with pillows to make her finally say.

She looked daggers at Dani and said "I was touching myself in the shower tonight."

I was sitting shocked, Kate gasped and Rose laughed and laughed.

"But you were doing it too you sneak!" Mel shouted over at Dani.

I looked at Dani. "Were you really?"

Dani smiled and said cheekily, "Yeah, but hey, it had been an exciting day, and I really did have sand everywhere, I just got a bit carried away getting it out of.......my pussy."

Now everyone was laughing their heads off and I was busy covering the erection that had grown in my pants and was sure to be seen at any moment. Eventually we calmed down and began playing again. Mel lost, but decided taking off her pyjama shorts was less embarrassing than more truth questions. She had on a pair of lacy black panties that matched her bra and nearly showed the small fuzz of blonde hair underneath. Finally Kate lost and she got up looking incredibly nervous but I was transfixed as she slowly peeled off her tiny shorts to reveal a pair of purple panties that were shaped around the most beautiful butt I have ever seen and the tiny little mound of her pussy.

She sat quickly back down blushing and I was grinning like mad as I suddenly realised I'd lost the next hand. It soon hit me what exactly that meant with an erection straining in my pants and I must have looked petrified as I removed my boxers and it became obvious that under my briefs my dick was standing to attention.

Everyone in the room was staring at my crotch and Rose started giggling, "Looks like someone is excited."

"Fine then," I joked and won the next hand to make Rose take off her top. She stripped it off with a flourish and we all whistled as her little perky breasts came in to view. They were tanned and her small brown nipples stood out as she sat down looking happy in only a thong.

"It's really cold tonight," said Dani, "Look at your nipples! Can we go up to the doonas?"

We all agreed and ran up to the beds, and I took this opportunity to sit myself next to Kate who blushed and made room shyly. Kate lost next hand and I was nearly dying in the anticipation of more of her silky skin. She stood up sexily and slowly undid the buttons of her top one by one. She let it hang there while her face gave away how nervous she was, and then she little by little let the satin top slip off down her back.

Her breasts were perfect handfuls of cream flesh. They looked soft and edible. Her pink nipples sat out above the firm mounds as she looked at me shyly and sat down quickly on her bed, covering herself with the doona. My world had gone fuzzy.

The others were hooting and yelling, and suddenly a knock on the door made us realize how much noise we'd been making.

"I'm coming in girls, it's time to sleep" called Miss Borgman, and she opened the door.

I leapt over Kate and down under her doona as the others pulled their bedclothes over their mostly naked bodies. Kate pushed my head out of view as Miss Borgman came into the room and switched off the lights.

I was pressed up against Kate under the sheets and from the small bit of light from where her head poked out I could make out the soft contour of her naked body, seeing her right breast right in front of my face. My erection was straining in my underwear and Kate had her leg pressed against my crotch so she must have felt every excited surge it made. I reached out, barely daring to breath, and lightly touched her nipple with my finger. She yelped and I heard Miss Borgman ask if she was ok.

Kate mumbled something in reply and soon Miss Borgman left. Rose got out of bed quietly, closed the blinds and turned the lights back on once she had heard the door to the teacher's cabin close. Kate threw off her doona and reached for my briefs.

"I'll get you for that!"

I leapt up and raced across the room and poked my tongue out at her, but before I realized anything was happening Rose had grabbed my waistband from behind and pulled my undies to the floor. Kate sat staring as my dick stood straight up for all to see. It is not big, probably about medium sized, but I don't think any of the girls in that room gave a damn. I turned and grabbed Rose as she tried to get away and seized her round the stomach as she struggled and Dani ran up and pulled off her thong. Rose's pussy was small and shining, with trimmed black hair above it. I released her to take off after Dani and she soon had her pinned with Kate's help. I walked over and slowly took off her little bra and then looked down at her pink panties.

The front had a wet spot and Dani went limp as I put my finger on it. She lay completely still as I pulled off the tiny knickers and exposed her entire little body to the room. She was shaved smooth, and her pussy was wet and red. Her tiny little boobs barely protruded as she lay back on the bed and Kate and Rose released her.

Rose looked at Kate. "Now it's your turn."

Kate lay herself down on the bed without a fight.

"Let Jake do it." She said trembling.

I bent down over her and met her eyes as I rested my hands on her breasts and then started to move them slowly down. Her eyes were burning and she suddenly looked up above her bed like she couldn't bear to watch. I kissed her nipples lightly once each and then continued down her body, kissing her belly button before softly making a trail down to the waistband of her purple undies. I let my hands move around her smooth bottom until I hooked my fingers under the sides and pulled her panties down her legs and off her ankles. She stretched out on the bed and my eyes became lost on her perfect cream skin. Her pussy was bare and silky smooth, the folds making the shape of an elongated tear drop with her legs spread apart. The pink insides spilled out and exposed a small black hole towards the bottom and Rose, sighing deeply, put her finger inside. Kate made a tiny cry and looked down, her mouth an 'o'.

I reached for her breasts and was surprised when Dani took my dick in her hands and started stroking it with a look of intense wonder on her face. I shuddered as one hand passed over the tip of the cock and I leant down and kissed Kate as I had been aching to do since I first met her.

The kiss lasted decades, our tongues intertwined until I felt a cold lick on my shaft and looking down saw Dani take my penis in her mouth. Her eyes were looking up at mine as she began moving her mouth up and down. Kate started gasping into my kiss as Rose started to touch her clit with her thumb and added more fingers to the soaking wet hand that was now pumping in and out of her. Kate and I both began gasping as our excitement increased and with Dani and Rose working away I was soon feeling the first shudders of an orgasm coming. Kate locked her bright eyes on mine and opened her mouth in a silent cry as I gasped "I am—", but managed no more than that as my dick started pulsing and I came into Dani's mouth. Under my lips Kate was shuddering and trembling as she succumbed to wave after wave of an orgasm.

I resurfaced with Kate in my arms and Dani sitting looking at me a white drip of my semen hanging from the corner of her lips. I laughed and pointed to it and she licked it away. Rose nudged me and pointed over to the other side of the room where Mel was sitting, braless, with her hand down her knickers and the other massaging her nipple as she sighed and made squeaky yelps alternatively. She didn't seem to be very aware of anything around her and she was lying down with her head thrown back and her lips pressed together in concentration.

"We should help her" smiled Rose and got up off the bed. I was lying down entangled skin to skin with three nude girls and as she turned her tiny ass to walk away I couldn't bear to let her go. I reached around in front of her and put two fingers into the soft folds of her pussy. She froze and looked back at me.

"I think these two can take care of you well enough" she grinned. "They've been eyes only for you since the first day of camp."

She reached down and took my fingers out of herself and lifted them to her mouth. She kissed the fingers clean, winked and walked over to Mel's bed.

I looked round at Dani and Kate. Kate was starting to smile and came back to life as she looked me over just as I examined every inch of her perfect body laying spread on the doona. I looked over to where Dani was curled up like a cat, with a hand between her legs, slowly stroking the outside of her pussy lips as they peeked between her thighs.

"Please," she murmured, "I want you to give me an orgasm"

I smiled and let my hands roam over her skinny form. But Kate suddenly sat up and pressed herself against me, her tiny nipples hard against my back.

"You had a go with him," she smiled shyly and she reached round to hold my newly awakening penis. "Now I want to feel him inside."

Her face was centimeters from mine and she looked into my eyes as she kissed me.

I ached for both of them. I whispered into Kate's kiss, meeting her eyes.

"Always, but let me help Dani first."

I lay down on my back with Dani's pussy not far from my face, reaching out for her bare hips and pulling her body towards me. She let me pull her legs over my mouth and positioned herself above me. Her clitoris was swollen and pink and I reached up and sucked on it with my lips, letting go and then toying it with my tongue. Dani gasped and I felt her whole self go rigid. I let my tongue lick deep between her lips and down into the pulsing warmth. I licked her inside like I was tickling her from within and then went back to her clit.

I felt Kate make my penis in her hands and begin to massage it. It took only second for it to stand up completely straight again. At the same time Dani's pussy began to tighten on my tongue, she had obviously been pretty excited to start with. I could hear her moaning above me and they soon turned to gasps for air as I flicked her clit one last time and with a shudder, her pussy began convulsing, squeezing in and out around my licks as she suddenly squirted a tiny, creaming stream of girl's cum into my mouth. She trembled for a few seconds and then seemed to slump to the side completely lost for energy.

Kate's face appeared in her place.

"This is my first time."

"Mine too."

"I'm glad it— glad it's with you."

I kissed her in reply.

"Kate, I want to feel every single bit of you"

"You can."

She was on her knees over me, and she lowered her hips down, pulling my dick into the air as she pressed her pussy to the tip.

Her voice wavered.

"Ready?"

"I love you"

And I felt her whole body slide onto me. I was inside her, her tight vagina pressing me from all directions. We both had our mouths open in silent gasps. She held herself just above me, her nipples just scraping my chest and I pushed myself further in. Her skin was hot and sweet against mine as I met the barrier inside her. Our eyes were bright together and our tongues found each other as I broke through and she gave a low moan into my mouth. I pushed again and she was lying on me, our bodies beating in time. I pushed again and again and felt folds of her pussy press against the bottom of my shaft. We moved together and soon felt all the energy in our bodies come into focus. Our skin clung together as we reached the same climax, her sweet pussy squeezing my life into her body.

As the shudders died away and she fell limp against me I looked over to the other bed where Rose had her mouth buried between Mel's legs. In a haze I saw Mel's fingers work inside Rose as they both screamed and I lost consciousness.

***

***

Feel free to comment and send any thoughts, love or criticisms to the address in my profile.

- undies

12