Jake the Jerk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tabby mashed her body against Sharon and pulled her into a kiss. She also reached around and wrapped her small hand around my cock. She started slowly moving her hand back and forth.

"I thought you said you owed me?" Sharon asked with a grin. Tabby moaned.

"I do! But I just can't pass up a chance at Sean's big dick again!"

"Well then, lets go inside," Sharon said. We quickly left the pool, grabbed some towels and made our way into the house.

As soon as we entered, Tabby jumped on me, draped her legs around me my waist, kissed me and wrapped her arms around my neck. I was still standing, but that didn't stop Tabby. I'm not sure how she did it, but she worked my cock deep into her pussy in a matter of moments. She was so tiny that I had no problem holding her up.

"Let's go to the bedroom," Sharon sighed with a shake of her head. At least she was smiling. Thankfully, we lived in ranch. I carried Tabby to our bedroom with my cock still embedded in her pussy. I laid her on the bed and started fucking her. Tabby was one constant moan.

Sharon came in right behind us. She walked over and kissed me. Tabby noticed her. "Kiss me!" Tabby demanded. Sharon looked at me nervously. I nodded and grinned.

"Why not!" she finally said and leaned over and kissed Tabby. Tabby thrust her tongue into Sharon's mouth as I fucked her. Unable to resist, I joined in. Our three tongues danced around each other.

I reached over and slipped two fingers into Sharon pussy. My wife pushed back against my hand. She broke the kiss after a few minutes and moaned.

"I need to come now!" she cried. Tabby pulled my wife so that Sharon's pussy was close to Tabby's face. Tabby tried to lick my wife's pussy, but the angle was difficult.

"Let me eat you!" Tabby cried in frustration. Sharon didn't hesitate. She straddled Tabby's head facing backward, toward me. Tabby wrapped her arms around Sharon's thighs and drove her tongue deep. Both women moaned. After a few minutes, Sharon was moaning almost nonstop. I leaned forward, kissed my wife and used both hands to pinch her nipples. That did it.

"I'm cumming!" she yelled.

"Me too!" Tabby added as her pussy spasmed around my dick. I pulled out and came all over Sharon's tits. Tabby pushed us both off and fell on Sharon's breasts. The Asian woman licked all of my come up. Sharon leaned over and sucked my still spasming cock into her mouth.

"That was amazing!" Tabby said when she was done. "Thanks, I needed that badly." She then left the room without further ado. I must have looked disappointed.

"If you want, we can call her back," Sharon offered. I shook my head.

"You're more than enough of a woman for me."

"That's nice to hear," Sharon smiled, "but you'd love another chance at that little ass of hers." I couldn't deny it and Sharon laughed.

"Next time," she said and climbed on top of me in the sixty-nine position. All thoughts of Tabitha disappeared. Sharon and I played together for quite a while. I lay on my back as she rode me to one last orgasm of the night.

I watched her tits sway as she bounced up and down. Her red hair was a large mass that she tried to use one hand to control by holding it in a ponytail, but there was at least one strand free. Her faced tensed and she cried out as she came. I held her hips and thrust up, joining her. She fell off of me and we fell asleep still holding each other.

***

The next day I woke up to the sun shining. Sharon was already up and out of the shower. She was drying her hair. I watched her silently until she noticed I was awake. She smiled and winked before working at finishing up her hair.

"We need to set Tabitha up with a man," she said without preamble when she was done.

"Oh, okay," I said in surprise. Sharon laughed.

"She's obviously lonely and although I don't mind sharing you, I don't want her to get too attached." I realized that she was right. Fun was fun, but it wouldn't be right to allow Tabitha to grow attached.

"I have a few single friends. Any ideas what her taste in men is?" I asked, and then frowning, added quickly, "And please don't tell me someone like Jake!" Sharon snorted.

"Definitely not."

"So?" I prompted.

"Well, she obviously likes men with bigger equipment," Sharon said with a grin. "Do you know of any guys bigger than you?"

"Are you asking for Tabitha or you?" Her eyebrows rose at my question.

"I was thinking about Tabby, but now that you mentioned it..."

"Well, I do know one guy," I said, surprising Sharon again. "He's a nice guy that I know from the gym. Tom is a weigh lifter and it shows. He's recently divorced and I think he might be interested in Tabitha."

"So then what's the problem?"

"Well, I don't want to lose you to him," I joked, but Sharon could tell I was half serious.

"Sean, I can't say you haven't peaked my curiosity, but you are the man for me. I might want to fuck this Tom, but I'll always come home with you."

"Promise?"

"I swear," Sharon replied, giving me a gentle kiss.

"Even if he's black? And I mean ebony black?"

"Well, in that case..." she teased. "Even then."

"I'll see what I can do."

***

It was a couple of days before I bumped into Tom at the gym again. I convinced him to go out for drinks after we were done working out. We ended up going to a local sports bar we both liked.

"So, how goes the divorce?" I asked once we were seated and had a drink.

"It's finally done," Tom replied. He didn't sound happy, but he was obviously relieved.

"She take you for everything?" I joked. Tom and I were good acquaintances. We frequently spotted for each other at the gym and went out occasionally for drinks.

"Not really," he grinned. "She should never have signed that prenuptial." There were no kids and I know for a fact that Tom gave her more than what he had to based on the prenuptial, but his ex was a real bitch and had asked for much more. The lawsuit was ugly from what I heard. The funny part was that she made as much as he did.

"So, have you put yourself back on the market?" I probed. Tom looked at me and sighed.

"Not you too?" he asked. "Every friend I have is trying to set me up. It's getting old real quick." I laughed, but decided to continue.

"Have you ever been with an Asian girl?" This caught his interest. I described her and he frowned.

"If she's that small then we won't hit it off."

"You'd be surprised," I grinned, knowing what he meant. Tom was no dummy either.

"You mean she handled you?" he asked in surprise. I nodded.

"She has a thing for big dicks. Sharon and I think she is a bit of a nympho."

"In that case, count me in," he said with a big smile. We drank and watched a game on TV for a while in silence.

"You know," Tom said during a commercial, "I never figured you for cheating on your wife. Not the way you talk about her."

"What makes you think I cheated?" I asked with a slow grin. Tom frowned. "Listen to what happened the last time I came home from a business trip." I spent the next few minutes sharing what happened.

"Oh man! That is so hot!" Tom said when I was done.

"If you play your cards right, I might even let you have a go with Sharon."

"When can you set it up?" he asked eagerly. Tom had never met Sharon, but he saw pictures.

"You want to come to my house now?" I asked. Tom just grinned and paid the tab. He followed me in his car. I called Sharon on my cell phone.

"What's going on there?" I asked.

"Nothing much," Sharon replied. "Although, I think our little nymphomaniac is looking for some fun again. She's in the other room watching a movie. We were in the pool all day and she rubbed against me more than once. Think you can handle both of us again?"

"I'm think I can manage," I replied with a laugh.

"Did you see Tom today? We really need to get this girl a man."

"I don't know. I like all of the attention," I teased, ignoring her question.

"Well then, maybe I won't allow Tabby to stay over tonight," she threatened.

"You just want to fuck his large black dick!"

"And how!" she joked. "If you bring him over I'll let you fuck Tabby's ass again."

"Well, in that case we'll be there in ten minutes."

"Are you serious?" she asked in surprised.

"Yep. I explained the situation and what happened. I'm not sure if Tom is hotter for Tabby or you." There was silence on the other end of the phone.

"Sean, I love you," she finally said.

"And I love you," I replied seriously, but then a grinned and added, "Now get ready for two of the biggest dicks you'll ever see."

"Can't wait!" she said as I hung up.

Tom and I arrived at the house and got out of the cars. He looked nervous as if he was having second thoughts.

"Sean, are you sure about this? I don't want to fuck up your marriage or anything."

"Tom, relax. I spoke to Sharon while we were on our way here. She's all for it."

"And Tabitha?" he asked.

"I told you, she's a nymphomaniac. She'll cream her pants as soon as she sees you. Especially once you show her that monster dick of yours." Tom grinned and we walked into the house. The television was on in the living room, but neither Sharon nor Tabby was there. I looked in the yard and it was empty too.

"No one home?" Tom asked, but I just smile.

"Oh, they're home. I think they just started without us." I led Tom to the bedroom. The door way was half opened and we could easily see Sharon and Tabby locked in a sixty-nine. Sharon noticed us first.

"After your call, I just couldn't wait," she said with a grin. Tabby looked up and was surprised to see Tom. Sharon obviously hadn't told her everything.

"Who is he?" she asked nervously.

"A present for me from Sean," my wife answered and she got out of bed and moved over to us.

"Name is Tom," Tom said. Sharon smiled and pulled him into a kiss. I undressed quickly and walked over to Tabby.

"This looks like a set up," she said. I shrugged . "It's what ever you want it to be. Tom's a great guy and Sharon will enjoy all of his attention if you don't want him to touch you. I owed her a black stud and Tom is that."

I climbed into the bed and pushed into Tabby's pussy. She was on her stomach watching Sharon undress Tom. She was obviously enjoying our fucking, but she continued to watch Sharon and Tom closely.

"His dick is even bigger than mine," I whispered into her ear.

"Really?"

"It's over an inch longer," I said as I nibbled. Tabby groaned and her pussy got wetter. Sharon had finally finished undressing Tom. His muscles were bulging and his cock stood straight out. I realized I was wrong. Tom's dick was more like two inches longer than my ten inches and it was just as thick.

Tabby came hard as Sharon fell to her knees and started sucking Tom's monster. Tabitha thrashed around underneath me for quite some time. I rolled off of the bed while she recovered and walked up behind Sharon. I knelt down and pushed my cock deep into her pussy.

"Yes!" Sharon cried as Tom's dick popped out of her mouth. She used one free hand to jerk him off while her tongue drifted to his balls. I was plowing into Sharon and she was covered in sweat. She was gasping with each thrust.

Tabby joined Sharon at Tom's dick. Her tongue slipped beneath his balls while Sharon took the head of his cock in.

"Girl, that is nasty!" Tom cried as Tabby drove her tongue into his ass. He started cumming and I watched his balls bounce as Sharon tried to drink it all down. It was impossible. She pulled away and got hit with a string of cum in the face.

Sharon started shaking in orgasm. I barely had time to notice Tabby quickly falling on Tom's cock and sucking down the rest of his cum before I blasted into my wife's pussy with my own cum. The room was filled with moans and groans. Tabby moved to Sharon and licked Tom's cum off of her face.

Tom looked exhausted. He made his way to the bed almost in a daze. Tabitha joined him and climbed on top of him. She moved until she was straddling his head. Tom's black hands held her yellow thighs apart while his red tongue drove deep into her.

I lifted Sharon and laid her on her back next to Tom. I pushed into her again and we started wildly kissing.

"That's it Sean! Fuck me!" she cried. "Show me how much you love me!" I rode her for twenty minutes until she came again. I looked over and saw that Tabby was trying to fit Tom's dick into her pussy. She was squatting over him with half of his cock already in her.

"There is no way baby," Tom said with a shake of his head.

"Watch me!" Tabby cried as she sunk further down on his dick. There was only two inches more to go, but Tabby already had as much cock up her as she ever did in the past. Tears were running down her face as she slammed up and down. She was crying out in pain and pleasure.

"Honey! You're crazy. I'm hitting your cervix now. Give it up!" Tom said, honestly sounding afraid for her. Tabby just growled like a wild animal and sunk down the last two inches.

"Oh my God! You did it," Tom cried. Tabby smiled in triumph and then started shuddering in orgasm. It didn't stop until she fell almost unconscious. Tom got out from beneath her. He hadn't cum and his cock was stick out. I moved Sharon on her stomach.

"Get behind her," I said with a smile. "She needs to feel you inside her." Sharon got on her hands and knees and pulled me over by my cock. I lay down and she sucked my cock head in. My dick was deep in her throat when she groaned as Tom entered her from behind.

My wife was bigger than Tabby, but she'd never had a cock as big as Tom's in her either. She was really going to town on my dick while he fucked away. Her hair was damp with sweat and I held it out of the way for her.

I watched as Tom grabbed both of Sharon's hips and pulled her back to meet each of his thrusts. His balls were loudly slapping her clit. It was obvious that they were both going to cum soon.

Sharon surprised me by aping Tabby's earlier action with Tom. She pushed my legs wider apart and thrust her tongue up my ass. I'd never had that done to me before and I was surprised at how great it felt. Sharon jerked at my cock with one hand and used the other to hold my balls.

I exploded in orgasm. My cum sprayed everything around us including Sharon's hair and back. My wife came hard as she continued to lick my asshole. We both shuddered and gasped.

"I'm cumming!" Tom grunted. He quickly pulled out of Sharon. His cum joined mine on Sharon's back. My wife crawled up and fell with her head on my shoulder. We both passed out.

I woke up the next morning to the sight of Sharon and Tabitha kissing while Tom was fucking Sharon again. Sharon was on her back this time. I moved behind Tabby who was lying on her stomach and started eating her pussy and ass.

"Good morning!" she gasped, causing us all to laugh. I kept at it until Tabby was good and wet. I then sat up.

"Still want to fuck that tight little ass?" Sharon teased.

"How does that black python feel between your legs?" I returned. Tom thrust into her hard just at that moment. She gasped, bit her lip and then moaned loudly.

"That's what I thought," I grinned and slipped the head of my dick into Tabby ass.

"Oh yes!" Tabby cried before Sharon pulled her back into a kiss. The two kissed liked madwomen while Tom and I rode them for all we were worth. I'm not sure who came first, but it seemed like we were all cumming moments of each other. We lay there panting when we were done.

"What a way to wake up," Sharon sighed.

"You said it," Tabby agreed.

Tom and Tabitha went and took a shower together. Sharon and I grabbed our robes and put up the coffee.

Out guests joined us by the time breakfast was cooked. Tom and Tabitha were obviously interested in each other, but the truth was that they didn't know much about the other except their name. They left together. I spent a moment wondering whether they really had a chance. Sharon and I fell silent as we cleared the table. I don't think either one of us knew what to say. We sat back down when we were done.

"That was much better than with Jake," I said.

"I'll say," Sharon replied.

"Think you'll want to fuck Tom again?"

"The first chance I get," Sharon replied honestly, but then added, "As long as it's okay with you."

"Just make sure I'm there," I replied. Sharon nodded.

"Tabby's one hot little bitch," Sharon said into the silence that followed.

"Yes," I replied. "I hope we continue to have her over every once in a while, but no more than once a week. I don't think I could survive much more than that." We looked at each other and suddenly both of us burst out in laughter. Sharon came over and straddled me in the chair.

"I love you," she said, kissing me deeply.

"I love you too," I replied and hugged her close.

12