All Comments on 'Jake's Progress'

by GeorgieH

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WOW!

Simply fantastic. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
This was slow and GOOD

this is a Literotica winner, a very good read and very hot many THANKS,

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
One of the best.

Fantastic story. It is the best I have read in a while. I loved reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Has to be.!!

Has to be one of the best on here for awhile and well worth the wait. Got you a '5' and a 100% and worth that and more. Thanks. JAG/TSO

stevaroonistevaroonialmost 15 years ago
Spectacular pacing

The build-up, the tension, the way both of them worked toward what they wanted so tentatively...great work. I liked the little details about fashion, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
5 but

1) He has his own TV set (also internet)...so why the competition for control of the TV?

(2) the night visits with flashlight, dopey, implausible (which is problematic in a story obviously striving for realism -- most stories are filled with ridiculous and implausible details which we accept because they make no effort to be realistic).

The wrestling on the couch would have been sufficient to build into seduction without the night spying. Of course that would have been a slightly different story, but no less erotic.

These quibbles do not keep me from giving the story 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great story....Only one suggestion.

Great story. Great build up and climax at the end, the only suggestion I have is to either use spell check or get someone to proof read your stories. Some of it was hard to read because of misspelled words. Otherwise great story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
Good Long story

Pure sexual Tension. I loved it. Great story submission

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Really sweet happy and loving between mom and son

Great story, thrilling and so good when Jake finally had his mom. The love and passion that they share between them is fantastic. They are a perfect match for each other, and share a mutual love for each other.The slow build of sexual tension was just perfect.

qdataqdataalmost 15 years ago
Tension!

A great story, well told. Your slow build-up had me eagerly clicking for the next page.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Very Good

Hot story, enjoyed it, thanks.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 15 years ago
T op notch

Just my kind of story, building up slowly to a great climax; literate but not pretentious, and mercifully free of clichés about length, girth, volume of emissions and contorted positions. (The guy who criticized your spelling errors is out of his mind, or perhaps he believes that all the usually misspelled words on Literotica are spelled right. There were a couple of typos but grammar and punctuation were impeccable. A pleasure to read.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Amazing

Just wanted to thank you for the wonderful story. The build up to the climax was perfectly written. Personally did not find any flaws with grammar/spelling. Had me on the edge of my chair the whole time. 5***

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Fantastic slow build.

Great story, told with excellent delivery. Ignore the tit that gave you a zero for a couple of spelling mistakes. There are authors on this site, totally focused on scores, that leave anonymous comments and lows scores on the flimsiest of excuses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Truely awsome

I just loved this story, it's so fun, and playful. I sincerely hope you write more stories of this quality, with loving characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
wordsmith

"dishabille" -- there's a wordsmith in the woodpile.

YamiBoyYamiBoyover 13 years ago
^__^

Fantasticaly entertaining story. The build up was very good, and the way the tension develops was nicely written too. Nice work! I'm looking forward to read more of your works, GeorgieH. Particularly mom/son stories, my favourite ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good Read

Excellent work, good buildup decent climax keep up the good work

LeFrog08LeFrog08over 13 years ago
I liked this

A Good Read, although I felt some innner debates by the main character were a bit long, I still enjoyed it overall and thank you for this tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Nice story and fun ..

I dont mind the buid-up. The only thing is the speech after the mum woke up seems a bit too sugarly and it's slightly off character of her fun and no-non-sense personality. Other than it is a wonderful read. The wrestling and sex scenes are very well done. Thank you very much for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Fucking hot

panjetarkan1panjetarkan1over 11 years ago
WOW.

Just...wow. Seriously hot.

mafia_patriarchmafia_patriarchabout 11 years ago
jake the rake

The story is longer than I'd prefer. But I think the pace and scenario are realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Wow!

Very Good Story! I enjoyed every minute of it. You, Sir, are a hell of a writer!

Thank you,

Rick

luv2tasteluv2tastealmost 11 years ago
I'm hooked!

Personally, I loved the story, every word of it. The build up was sensational and the climax was just that. This is the second story of yours that I have read and I was so pleased to find out how much you have written. I will not be satisfied until I have read every one.

gentluvrgentluvrover 10 years ago
Wonderful story

Of course we know where the story is going. You made the "scenery" along the way as interesting and compelling as the journey's end. I love your writing and your sense of humor. Your sharing of the mother's thought processes made it easy to empathize with her, Neat lady!

navelmannavelmanover 10 years ago
5 star fun

superbly written another of ur treats wooow like i said im a fan especially thrilling is the female point of view andthe slow build up great work

sglewsglewabout 9 years ago
Excellent

A great story.

Motherlover1964Motherlover1964about 9 years ago
Wow

Sexy sexy sexy sexy sexy. Jake is one lucky motherfucker!!!!

CrimsonDrakeCrimsonDrakeabout 9 years ago

WOW such a great story absolutely loved it. well written

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love

Ooh god, your lesbian stories that had me hot, wet and well into a long session with my rabbit. One of them reminded me of high school and my best friend Stacy loving requesting to touch my breast. The feel of her warm tongue sliding over my areole and how my vagina responded to her hands and lips locking on to my nipples. Then I fumble across an incest tale that reminds my of my inappropriate fantasies for my older sisters son. The older sister who had seduce Stacy before turning her lose on me. So glad I put a towel beneath me before I started reading you work. GeorgieH would you text an old friend at 4am to tell her after 15 years the thought of her face between my legs still gets you off or would you envite you nephew over to watch tv and offer him something wicked.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just a great story

This is the best story I've read on this submission page. But I also think all of the incest taboo stories you've written are great. Keep up the good work. With this many words in a story, the typos can be forgiven. Warren

clive2007clive2007over 8 years ago
*****

Very well done. Excellent. I can't add anything new to what the other commentators have already said.

DarkSideHiddenDarkSideHiddenalmost 8 years ago
Well Done!

Thank you for the sense of realisim and guiding us through the emotional turmoil. Well written. Looking forward to reading your other selections.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

Very nicely written. Also a very believable story...

A bit long, but 5 fucking stars!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beautiful and erotic.

Very hot mother/son story. Build up to the main event was great. Just seems like it ended abruptly; would liked it if their experiences had been shared a bit further. But this was well worth a 5. Thanks for the read. -dave

Layne_MichaelsLayne_Michaelsabout 5 years ago
Very well written!

I love this story and it is by far one of my favorite. It could have gone longer had you wanted but not any shorter. I was sucked in for the beginning and just wanted to keep reading. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
pet peeve

Hate when the author feels compelled to make the mom so young. So she's 35, with an 18 year old son. ok

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

Couldn't get past the first of page one. Gay.

RatherbnudeRatherbnudealmost 2 years ago

I thought this was great. The only part I wasn't too keen on was when she revealed she was awake the terms of endearment were a bit much. I didn't love th "my darlings. it sounded a bit dated. But the story was fantastic and believable. I could totally see this happening.

Seadog971Seadog971about 1 year ago

One of the best stories I have ever read in this topic. I hated for it to end but knew it would. Happy it was as long as it was. Wonderful storyline. I didn't even notice any grammatical errors as in the majority of most others. Prize winner.

ukrainianukrainian9 months ago

Still one of my favourite stories. These characters could do so much more. So many things to teach Jake and other virgin's to loose. More please. Thank you for writing.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You’re trying too hard. Your improper sentence structure betrays you.

SlickerzSlickerz8 months ago

Wait, was it supposed to be a mom-son incest erotica? 5 out 6 pages were just about fighting over remote control. Lousy attempt at buildup.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

The best sex is after good foreplay. This foreplay was outstanding - I am almost sorry that it has ended.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGeorgieH@GeorgieH
1848 Followers
Always searching. Now I'm back writing a lot as well. I want to thank everyone for some great feedback, and as promised, new chapters of all sorts of tales will appear very soon. I want to thank everyone who has taken the time to send me messages (mostly) of support, and I wan...