Jake's Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,848 Followers

Jake was keeping up the pretence of not noticing my predicament, but there was a feverish look in his eyes now and a most obvious bulge in his ratty old shorts. I could almost feel the desperation that poured off him in waves and finally realised that the night-time escapades had only served to increase his curiosity and desire. It had also increased his levels of boldness and with a grunt he pushed me flat onto my back. .

Such was the force of his push, my shoulders and butt slid a couple of inches along the cushion -- but my t-shirt and shorts didn't move.

My nipples slid free, erect and eager for the fresh air and hungry eyes. My shorts and panties slid down until the very top of my pubic thatch was visible above the waistbands.

I let out another squeal and followed it with loud giggles, still struggling with the remote control and apparently oblivious to the fact that my breasts were now exposed and that my shorts were about to slip down completely.

Jake's eyes were almost bulging from his flushed face, but when he glanced into my own eyes and saw what appeared to be nothing more than innocent, un-noticing fun dancing there, he obviously decided to press home his advantage -- and see how far he could take things.

He pushed again, trying to make it look as if he was turning me over but in reality shoving me further along the cushions. My breasts were now full exposed and the shorts and panties came to rest with the waistband almost down to the 'v' between my thighs, the very top of my pussy now visible from Jake's perspective.

I knew that I could no longer maintain a credible pretence of being unaware of my predicament, and after allowing my son a couple of seconds to view my nearly naked form, I glanced down and let out another squeal.

"Oh bugger!" I giggled and tugged at my t-shirt, trying to pull it over my bare breasts, "I knew I should have worn something more suitable to rough-housing with you! I'm so sorry!"

Jake cleared his throat, pretending that he had only just noticed my state of undress himself, "Oh... oh, yes... well, um..." His hands fell away from me but he didn't have the strength to avert his eager stare.

I took the chance to sit up a little and gave a snort when I 'realised' that my shorts were hanging so low, "Oops again!" I laughed, and lifted my butt from the cushion in order to pull the shorts and panties up to my waist, the movement providing Jake with a tantalising sight of my pussy being thrust in his direction before it was covered. "I blame you," I laughed again, "Having to resort to dirty tricks just to beat your own mum!"

"I did not!" Jake said, half-seriously -- until he realised that I was joking and that I apparently believed that it had just been an unfortunate 'accident'. "You would have soon known about it if I was going to resort to any dirty tricks!"

"Yeah, yeah!" I grinned at him, "But I've still got the remote despite your best efforts."

"I could get it easily," Jake said, a touch of caution in his voice, "but I wouldn't want to embarrass you."

"Oh, nice try!" My smile broadened, "Any excuse!"

"I mean it, Ma..."

"Of course you do, dear."

"Final warning...."

"Big tough son with all his big tough words... but no actions to match!"

Jake took a deep breath, "I did warn you, right?"

"Whatever."

Jake lunged once again and I spun away from him, giggling and drawing my legs up onto the cushions. I quickly slid the remote control down the top of my t-shirt and then used both my hands to try to ward off his grip. "Nice try," I told him, over my shoulder, "But this time I just know I've got you beaten."

"You reckon?"

"I know. You're way too chicken to go after it now!"

"That's a dirty trick, Ma."

"All's fair in love and wrestling."

"Sure about that?"

"Yep."

"Well," Jake said slowly, his breathing fast and hard now, "In that case..."

His right hand snaked over my shoulder and straight down my chest, his fingers splayed to ensure that both my breasts were brushed by them as he apparently tried to retrieve the remote.

I squealed -- and giggled - and started to push myself to my knees, ostensibly to make a bid for freedom. My shorts and panties, of course, were now able to make their own bid for freedom, and began to slide. I leaned forward as far as Jake's hand would allow, and the movement unbalanced Jake enough that he had to rest one knee on the cushion behind me. I immediately reversed my thrust, pressing myself backwards until my butt -- the top couple of inches of which were now uncovered -- came to rest against Jake's groin.

We stayed locked like that as I grasped the remote through my t-shirt and wriggled and giggled for all I was worth.

After half a minute of that I gave an even louder squeak, followed by a mock growl, "That does it, buster! If you want to play dirty, then so will I!"

"What's that thing you say, Ma? Oh yeah, 'whatever'!"

As the back of Jake's hand brushed across my bare breast for the fifth time, I giggled and said "And what's that thing you say? Oh yeah, 'I did warn you!'"

I reached behind me and grasped the side of Jake's shorts. I took a shuddering breath and yanked downwards as hard as I could.

"Ma!" Jake's yell was full of genuine shock, and he started to scrabble for his shorts -- but not before I felt a few seconds of hot flesh against the upper slope of one butt cheek.

As Jake pulled his hand free of my t-shirt and stumbled back off the sofa I let my shorts and panties drop, giving him a clear view before I giggled my way into pulling them back up. I also gave the quickest glance over my shoulder but was just too late to see him cover his erection.

I figured that if I was to hang onto the vestiges of my rules and boundaries I had better call a halt to proceedings -- and maybe spend a little time reconsidering just what my boundaries really were. It was one of the hardest things I'd ever had to make myself do, but I just knew that it was the right thing. Both of us were panting like racehorses after the Grand National (and in one case looking as if they were hung like one as well), and there was so much sexual tension in the air that you would have needed a jackhammer to make a dent in it.

When I gasped, "Okay, enough dirty tricks! I think we'll call that a draw." I wasn't too surprised when Jake nodded.

"I think," he said, "I need another shower now."

With my mind working overtime, I didn't dare look him in the eye, but I managed to mutter, "Well you have a nice shower and I'm going to have a nice beer."

With that, Jake went upstairs and I hurried through to the kitchen. I'm not sure what the world record is between starting to masturbate and climaxing -- but I'm pretty sure that either Jake or me would have broken the record in the seconds that followed.

Any awkwardness that I might have expected after our wrestling session evaporated very quickly after Jake came down from his second shower of the evening, and I had changed into less unreliable clothes, and if anything the atmosphere was more relaxed than it normally was. After a light supper and a couple of beers each we sat a little apart on the sofa watching some decidedly un-scary horror movie. Or at least Jake watched it while I sat there pondering boundaries and desires.

There was no denying the way I had felt during our wrestling session -- and no denying what I would have done if Jake had decided to try his luck further. But that was during the session and not in the cold light of post-climax day. How did I feel now?

I answered the question as honestly as I could and kept coming up with the same reply. I wouldn't have done anything to stop him then, and I wouldn't even with the benefit of that cold light of day hindsight.

The understanding of how I honestly felt didn't even surprise me very much, and I put that down to the fact that I'd had more than a week to think about things and to get used to the nocturnal pleasures we shared -- or rather mutually but separately enjoyed.

The only hang-up I was left with was the potential there was for Jake to end up feeling guilty about 'his' night-time exploits -- something that I wanted to avoid at all costs. The wrestling was different, because although we were both busy being deceitful about what we were seeing and feeling (in both senses) we were clearly willing participants. At night, that was true as well -- but Jake didn't know that.

I knew that I couldn't very well just sit him down and tell him everything because the potential for disaster was far too great, and in any case, I was wilfully ignoring the fact that I simply didn't want to risk anything ending my fun just yet. I was on a rollercoaster ride that only seemed to go onwards and upwards -- but regardless of the lack of sudden dips, I was strapped in and locked there, bound by my own lust and desire.

My inability to see a way out of the situation was troubling, but I consoled myself with the fact that I would just have to let things continue as they were until I could find a way to solve the problem. I would, I decided, just have to sleep on it. Or possibly, not sleep at all...

Beside me on the sofa Jake gave a huge yawn, "Sorry, Ma, I guess I'm not used to so much... work on a Saturday. I think I'll turn in."

"Okay, sunshine. I don't think I'll be long myself. I'll take a couple of those lovely pills and they'll kick in pretty quick. I just hope the heat doesn't bother me."

Jake stood and stretched, "Personally, I like the heat." His eyes flicked across the upper reaches of my chest, "But I hope you sleep well, anyway."

"With those pills, I'm totally sure I will."

"Well... goodnight then."

"Yeah, goodnight."

High temperatures or not, I gave a little shiver as Jake sauntered out of the room.

I managed to hold out for thirty minutes before heading for my bed, and stood awhile in the room trying to decide on my tactics. I had mentioned the stifling heat, and in all honesty it wasn't an exaggeration. The room felt stuffy, the air somehow heavier than normal.

I shrugged out of my clothes and stood naked for a couple of minutes, relishing the relative coolness, and then decided that I might as well sleep that way. Quite apart from it being too warm for me to want to put anything on,. Jake would ensure that I was naked for a while later anyway, and if I had done the work for him,. I was pretty sure he wouldn't be either overly surprised or freaked by finding me like that. Besides, my anticipatory excitement was running at an all-time high, and any step I could take to bring a climax closer was a great tactic in my books.

My last waking thought as I pulled the sheet over me was that I hoped it wouldn't take Jake too long to pay his visit.

From my perspective, it took no time at all for Jake to arrive in my room because the next thing I knew was being woken by the soft click of his flashlight. I had become so accustomed to the nocturnal visits that I didn't so much as twitch before taking stock of my situation.

I was on my left side, facing away from the door, and therefore Jake. My right arm trailed on my right leg which was almost straight, and my left leg was bent slightly at the knee. As Jake drew the sheet from my body I knew that he would have a wonderful view of my bare butt and I did my best to suppress a shiver of excitement.

My next effort at suppression of emotion was slightly less successful, mainly due to the fact that the next noise I heard was the soft sigh of cloth being drawn across flesh as Jake pulled off his boxers.

The knowledge that we -- mother and son -- were now both naked sent a volley of fireworks around the inside of my skull, and when Jake cupped my right breast in his firm hand a chrysanthemum of lights coruscated through my mind.

He had been becoming bolder and more sure of himself with each passing nightly visit, but he had clearly set his own limits as well as me. For the past few nights he had caressed my naked body, licked, kissed and sucked at my breasts, and had used his long fingers to bring me to shuddering orgasms. By my side, he would stroke himself until gasping his way through his own climax with an intensity that I had seldom heard in a guy before.

Tonight, though, there was something more urgent about his touches -- something I couldn't define exactly, but which I could almost taste. The air of sexual excitement in my room was higher than it had been before, and I found it intoxicating, every nerve-end tingling with greater intensity at Jake's ministrations.

I was about to allow my body to fall back so that my shoulders were touching the mattress and my legs could part just that small amount that Jake's hand required -- but then froze when I felt the edge of the mattress sink an inch or two behind me.

Jake had clearly put a knee onto the top of the mattress, and when it sank further, I realised that he was placing all of his weight on there. As my mind processed the information and I understood that Jake was climbing onto the bed net to me, my heart shot into my throat. When he carefully stretched out beside me, it almost eploded with excitement.

Oh, but when he pressed himself against my bare back -- when I felt the heat and hardness of his erection nestle between the cheeks of my ass... oh, then I knew true excitement.

After a few seconds, Jake slid an arm underneath my ribs, drawing my upper body close to him, and cupping my breasts with that hand. His other snaked across my hips and then my belly, the fingertips sliding through my pubes and sliding along the length of my warm, wet pussy lips. I groaned in pure delight.

Jake began a slow, rhythmic movement in his hips, his engorged cock beginning to slide up and down and I clenched my butt cheeks around it, unable to do anything but offer what pleasure I could. Two of Jake's fingers pushed between my labia, entering me and bringing forth another groan of pleasure.

This was beyond my wildest dreams -- beyond the rules, even, but I didn't care. This was better than anything I could have imagined and I gave in to the gentle but somehow urgent rocking.

Minutes -- or maybe hours -- passed before Jake's movements took an urgent edge and he began to grind harder against me. When I realised that he was probably going to come right up against me, my excitement cranked up another notch and I began to writhe against him, telling him with my body that I wanted him to satisfy himself as close to me as he could.

Heat was pouring off our bodies, mingling with the already humid air in my bedroom -- and therein lies my excuse...

As Jake's movements speeded up they became more pronounced, his hips moving in a thrusting arc, and I began to writhe directly counter to his thrusts. Our bodies were slick with sweat, our skin so wet that it felt as if we had been oiled. We were so slippery, in fact, that when Jake pulled his hips back for another long thrust I pressed back at just the wrong second and without any grip between our upper bodies, I slithered onto my back. Jake seemed to find this even more arousing and he continued to thrust himself against me, although now his rigid cock was sliding against my upper thigh.

The proximity short-circuited all of my logic circuits and I spread my legs wider, my right leg, sweat-soaked, slipping under his right leg until I could feel the length of his erection sliding across the front of my hip and up onto my belly.

Jake's already desperate movements took on a new, more frantic edge, and his thrusting hips moved faster and harder. As I matched his movements, our momentum built and Jake's right leg slipped entirely between mine. He was panting hard and beginning to emit low keening noises. With a swift jerk, he slid his fingers from my desperate pussy and in the next couple of seconds he levered himself until he was more directly above me.

I was delirious with desire now -- and any thoughts of rules and boundaries were rendered meaningless in the heat of my passion. I spread my legs wider still, my right leg pressing hard against Jake's left until it slid underneath.

With Jake now above me and fully between my legs, he no longer even tried to suppress the moans of pleasure that he had been biting back earlier. The shaft of his hot, hard cock was tracing a frantic line through the centre of my pubic thatch, the tip of it drawing back until it almost touched the top of my aching labia before thrusting forward again until it rested for a moment high up on my belly.

I began to buck with every thrust, each slap of his heavy balls against my pussy lips bringing forth a moan of pure joy. My mind was whirling away into a heavenly gyre and only one thing remained for me to focus on -- the truth of what I wanted.

With a gasp, I lifted my arms and grasped Jake's shoulders. Before he could react, I levered my body a few inches up the bed until I felt the tip of hic cock slide down my aching lips. Jake had still to react when I reached my left hand down and grasped his hardness. My eyes flashed open/

"Jake, oh, Jake, my angel," I gasped, the words tumbling out of me at the speed of light, "I know, I know all about it and I love it and I love you and I want you, want all of you. If you want me too, want all of me, then take me now. Oh please my darling, wonderful Jake, I know what I'm saying and I know what I'm wanting. Take me and make me yours, take all of me if that's what you want-"

Above me, Jake froze, a look of fear and outright panic flashing across his eyes before my words starting to make an impression. He cleared his throat, desperate to believe the words that were tumbling from my mouth. "M-m-ma? You... you're awake? And..."

"Oh, I'm awake, my angel, and I've been awake since you started. I've been awake the other times and I've wanted you all along and I love you even more for what you've made me feel and want and need. Yes, need! Oh Jake, I adore you and I want you and, yes, yes, yes I'm awake and I can look at you and into your eyes and just drink the passion I can see there and this is the most magical moment, the best of my life and Jake? Oh, Jake I want you so bad and if you feel even a tenth of what I feel then Jake, oh my angel, oh Jake, then take me."

Jake let out a noise that was somewhere between a sigh, a howl and a cry, Oh fuck, Ma... I mean sorry but... fuck. Oh god this is every dream come true... you really mean that...?"

"Jake," I took a deep breath and tried to slow my words, "Jake... yes, my angel, I really mean that I want you -- completely. If you want me, that is."

In my hand, his cock which had momentarily lost a little rigidity, sprang back to full tumescence. Jake -- my beautiful son -- let out a sigh, "Oh, Ma -- yes. Oh yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!"

The last 'yes' was matched by a jerking thrust of his hips and I barely had time to register what he intended before the tip of my son's cock parted my labia. We froze, staring at each other with a mixture of incredulity, awe, and deep, deep desire.

I gave a soft moan, and managed to smile up at him, "Oh, yes, Jake."

He nodded once, a flicker of a smile offered in return for mine. "I love you, Ma."

Jake pushed firmly but slowly and as I felt his cock slide deep inside me, millimetre by millimetre, I let out a wail of undisguised, unadulterated pleasure. I stared into his eyes as he filled me and we clung to each other for a few seconds before animal passion got the better of love.

The first couple of Jake's thrusts were slow, and were matched by my gently bucking, but within seconds the pace accelerated and my son was soon pounding into me, his every urgent thrust met with an equally urgent buck.

The pace increased yet further, our bellies slapping together, our thighs sliding and slipping across each others, Jake's balls smacking against me, and his hands roaming over my breasts, caressing and squeezing and pinching until I felt the first spasm within my belly muscles.

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,848 Followers