Jake's Progress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,848 Followers

Jake gave a long groan and said urgently, "I think I'd better pull-"

"No!" I almost yelled my interruption, "All of you! I want it all!" As if to emphasise my point I wrapped my arms around his shoulders and clung on to him as I bucked harder.

"Oh, Ma!" Jake gave a strangled yelp and started hammering into me. With an animal-like growling roar he thrust once, harder than ever. And then exploded inside me.

As I felt Jake's hot juices pouring into me, so very deep inside, the first wave of orgasm hit me with the force of a tidal wave. My belly went into spasm, wave after wave of pleasure building higher and higher until I let out a howl that must have pricked up the ears of every dog in the neighbourhood.

Inside me, Jake started moving again, and every tiny thrust sent another wave spiralling through my muscles and my brain until my ears were ringing and every nerve fibre in my body was ablaze. Around about then I blacked out for what I later learned was at least thirty seconds.

When I regained my senses, Jake was holding me tightly, his cock, half-limp, still buried deep inside me. He had a slightly worried look on his face, despite the more obvious expression of stunned delight.

"Are you okay, Ma?"

I laughed, "Oh my angel -- I am a lot more than okay."

"Promise me this isn't a dream?"

"It's way better than a dream," I assured him, "And I'm sorry that I waited so long and let you think that you were the only one really enjoying themselves."

"I... couldn't help myself, you know? But I'm sorry-"

"Shush! I do know what you mean by not being able to help yourself, and if -- and that's a big 'if' -- there are any apologies necessary, then they are mine to give. But how about we just say that everything is just perfect now and that's all that matters."

"It sure feels perfect," Jake said, his confidence growing, "You're perfect."

"Far from it, but thank you anyway."

"No, Ma... look at me and you'll see I mean it. You're just perfect. You're so beautiful inside and out. You have the most wonderful sense of humour and you're kind and caring and you're... I mean physically, you're... wow."

His words, so full of seriousness almost brought a tear to my eye, "Well, you're a pretty damned perfect son, as well. And..." I ran my hands over his shoulders and back, "and you've certainly developed beautifully on that building site."

Jake smiled, "Thanks." The smile slipped, "Ma?"

"Yes?"

"Well... what happens now?"

I gave a startled laugh, "I guess I hadn't really thought about that. I mean, I didn't think things would go this far -- and before you say it, I really am glad that they have -- but I guess...well, that is if you want to then... I don't see why we can't... as long as we keep it to ourselves... I don't see why we can't enjoy more of each other."

"You mean... as... well, lovers?"

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I do, Ma!"

"And I adore you -- so... yes, as lovers."

"You really mean that we can... do this again?"

"As long as you haven't satisfied your curiosity and it's a case of mission accomplished for you?"

"No! Absolutely no way! I think you're just so fuc... I mean so sexy and so gorgeous, and I've wanted you for so long and now... well now I'm just so happy and I want you even more!"

"Since we're lovers, then, I don't mind you describing me as 'fucking sexy' -- or as 'sexy fucking' come to that."

"You really mean it. don't you? I don't the fucking sexy thing... I mean the lovers thing?"

"Jake?"

"Ma?"

"I'm yours. And... " I laughed, "I can hardly believe I'm almost embarrassed to ask this, but would you kiss me?"

Inside me Jake started to swell, "Oh, Ma! Yes. Yes, please!"

I closed my eyes, and a couple of seconds later my new life started.

GeorgieH
GeorgieH
1,848 Followers