Jake's Sisters Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jake showered and with Sarah's help dressed and did his hair. He stood in the bathroom wearing his new silk shirt and dress slacks with black leather shoes. Sarah was rummaging through his collection of cologne.

She would grab a bottle of cologne, open it and sniff then set it on the counter as a rejected smell.

"Didn't Mom ever get you a decent smelling bottle of cologne? This stuff smells like cat piss." She said rejecting a bottle of Elizabeth Taylor for men.

"I never use the stuff maybe it expired." Jake suggested.

"Cologne doesn't expire dummy." Sarah said.

"Hey you're sleeping with me, be careful what you call me." Jake grinned.

Sarah shrugged and grabbed another bottle and smelled it, she froze and sniffed again. "Oh here we go, use this one." She said giving him the bottle.

Jake put a dab of cologne on his neck and under each arm. He looked good enough to eat; at least that's what Sarah thought.

"Looking good big boy." Sarah said.

Jake smiled, he shifted in his pants eager to get to Michelle's. He had a great plan for the night. He would take Michelle to a place on 7th street called Vincent Hill which was a fabulous steakhouse that had those steaks that would melt in your mouth. It had a romantic atmosphere and was conveniently located next to Candle Park so they could go for a candlelit walk in the park after dinner.

If that didn't get him laid, nothing will.

Jake wasn't the only one preparing for the date. Michelle sat at her vanity station brushing the final strokes of the brush through her hair.

Finally satisfied, she did a final check of her makeup and moved to her closet. She wanted to wear something sexy. When she opened the door she wanted Jake to jump her bones and maybe they wouldn't even get to go anywhere.

She smiled and opened her secret lingerie drawer. She undressed and put on a black set of revealing underwear with a push-up bra. Then she put on a see-through purple nightgown and looked at herself in the mirror.

"I am gorgeous." She said grinning and spinning around in front of the mirror.

Michelle really couldn't believe that she really was going to have sex with Jake based on one person's word. This was so unlike her, but she hadn't gotten any from her boyfriend, or ex-boyfriend, in so long that the idea of Jake with a possible seven inch or more cock overruled her judgment.

She only hoped that the rumor was true.

Jake felt his palms sweating as he stood in front of Michelle's house. He quickly peeked in the mailbox at his reflection off the metal. He adjusted his collar and his hair needlessly and then faced the door again. He rubbed his palms together and pressed the doorbell.

Almost instantly a piece of paper slipped from the door jam and fell at his feet. He glanced around quickly looking for some sign of life in the house, but other than the soft glow coming from a room directly above the front door, there was no motion.

He bent down and picked up the paper. In purple handwritten ink was a note that said:

COME ON IN, JAKE. I AM UPSTAIRS.

Jake frowned puzzled. "What the hell?" He muttered.

He folded the note and put it in his back pocked and tested the knob on the front door. It was open and he eased the door open gently. The entire downstairs area was dark and he shut the door behind him, hoping this wasn't an elaborate prank. The only light still came from up the stair. He went up the stairs slowly and quietly and looked for the room with the light under the door.

He lightly knocked on the door and was greeted with a faint, "Come in."

Jake paused for a second before he opened the door slowly and carefully.

Michelle was lying on her bed in a purple nightgown of some sort. Only thing was it was see-through and he could clearly see all the wonderful curves of her body confined in Victoria's Secret lingerie.

Michelle smiled seductively and sat up. "Well there's the man of the hour." She said. "You look great, good enough to taste. Come to think of it, I probably will take a little taste of you."

Jake stepped into the room, his cock already stirring from Michelle's outfit or whatever you'd call it. He shut the door behind him and took a step toward the bed.

"Michelle, what's going on?" He asked.

Michelle got on her knees on the bed and ran her hands over her body. She was throwing an aura of sex right at him. She looked so sexy all of Jake's motor functions except his prick shut down.

"Come here." Michelle whispered smiling.

"I thought we were going out." Jake said.

"We could do that. Or, we can do this." Michelle offered cupping her breasts.

Jake shook his head. "Forget I said anything."

He moved to the bed and stood in front of her. Michelle shifted to the edge of the bed as close to him as she could without falling off. Her hands ran over his chest feeling the muscles under the silk shirt.

"I like silk." Michelle said looking into Jake's eyes. She had a look to her eyes now that Jake only before dreamt of seeing from her. She was so beautiful and sexy, easily a match for his sisters, even more so because she didn't have to care for him. His sisters were family and pretty much had to care for him no matter what, but Michelle had no such commitment, if she cared for him enough to have sex with him it was all her choice. She wanted him, she wanted to be with him.

He gently took her face in his hands and brought her lips to meet his. She kissed him back wrapping one arm around his neck while the other opened the buttons of his shirt.

He slipped his tongue between her lips and she sucked on him with a pleasant moan. Already she could feel what Sarah previously described as magic sexual powers from Jake, even though she didn't know it. She felt her body reaching out as if demanding Jake's. She couldn't stop herself now, even if she wanted to, she would do anything to get him inside her.

She broke the kiss as she unbuttoned the last button on Jake's shirt. She gazed at his chest as she peeled the silk off of him and let it drop to the floor. She wanted him more than anything now, she wanted to feel his body and taste his skin, it was the most genuine desire she had ever felt for anyone.

She kissed him quickly again, her hands running over his chest and around his back. She moved on quickly though; moving down to kiss his collar and then his pecks. She actually licked her tongue out in certain spots just to feel the skin with her tongue, to get her every sense familiar with him.

Jake relaxed to her touch, he would let her do what she wanted, she was in control. He was unaware that he was the one actually controlling her. He could do whatever he wanted to the girl of his dreams now, and she would gladly accepting anything he did to her. She was his, he could smack her and she would be happy for it, although he'd never do that.

When she had gotten as low on his stomach as she could, she took hold of his belt and worked it out of the belt loops. She moved back a moment and put the belt between her teeth biting down on it. The way she looked at him now with the belt between her teeth and a gleam in her soft green eyes was unbelievable and would have made anyone at Victoria's Secret blush. It was a look that Michelle would never give anyone else except him, but neither of them knew that yet.

She tossed the belt over his head with a giggle. Her hands returned to his pants this time rubbing on his confined cock. She smiled to herself, he did feel very promising but she still had to see it live and up close. She leaned forward again getting on all fours so she could be eye level with his organ.

She balanced herself on one elbow so that she could open his pants and let the demon loose. She let out a gasp as she pulled down his boxers and everything jumped out at her face. That woman had been right about his size, but aside from being larger than she had guessed and way bigger than her ex's, it was perfect. She couldn't believe just how flawless the skin looked and how it bent upward just slightly. Just looking at it made her cunt begin to literally drip and her mouth water.

"My word they were right, you're amazing." She whispered to his cock so Jake couldn't hear. She slowly wrapped her hand around the base of his mighty shaft, and gave his tip a big lick letting the smooth flesh glide over her tongue.

Jake gave a tremble as she wrapped her lips around his knob. She stared up into his eyes as she moved her head back and forth along just the first couple of inches. He could feel the spit build up on his knob and begin to slide down his shaft from between her lips. He felt her use her tongue on the head, sliding it back and forth on the underside of his knob.

Michelle took her mouth off his cock and began to run her tongue up and down the side. She made sure to lather his shaft in her spit. Jake felt her glide over his cock now coated in saliva and it was a different feeling from his sister's blowjobs. Michelle lifted his cock and took his balls into her mouth rolling them along her tongue.

When she took his knob back into her mouth she let much more of his shaft slide in. Jake even felt his cock hit the back of her throat which was new for him. Michelle slowly let his cock slide back out, pulling her head off it completely while a glob of spit hung from her lip to his dick.

She took a deep breath and took his cock into her mouth again this time she closed off her gag reflex and let a little of his cock down her throat. Jake gasped and felt his knees try to buckle but he was pressed against the bed so he was able to stay standing.

Michelle pulled away from him and got back on her knees. She smiled at him and pulled the nightgown over her head and tossed it aside. He could see her tan skin in the proper light now and just couldn't imagine anything better.

She moved back and motioned him onto the bed. Jake kicked off his shoes and socks and scrambled out of the pants bunched up around his knees. They didn't talk, there didn't seem to be any need to. Michelle laid him down on his back and strattled his chest. Gazing at him with those sparkling eyes she removed her bra and her gorgeous mounds came free,

Jake didn't have time to admire them before Michelle leaned forward and pressed her chest to his face. Always one to take a hint Jake wrapped his mouth around the nearest nipple and brought his hands up to mead the soft flesh. Michelle cried out in pleasure as he bit the nipple softly while he ran the finger tips of his hands along her skin. He felt her grinding her hips into his chest, become more and more aroused by the second.

Finally she pulled away and slid her hips to his stomach so she could kiss him. He loved the way her hair fell over both their faces. She loved the way he tasted, the way his cock felt pulsing in her mouth. She was eager to see how good he would feel inside her.

She stood up on the bed over him and worked her panties off her long legs. She tossed them away and rubbed her clit with her fingers while she smiled at him.

"Promise me something." Michelle said.

"What?"

"That you'll cum in my mouth so I can swallow all of your wonderful cum." She said, lowering herself just above his cock.

Jake smiled. "Anything for a lady."

She smiled back and lowered herself onto his cock. Her eyes went wide as her cunt spilt apart to let his rod slide into her body. She let out a pleasurable scream as she went down to the hilt on him.

Jake sighed as his cock was yet again home inside a great girl. He was being really get into the feeling of having a girl's body wrapped around his throbbing cock.

Michelle was loving it to and she turned out to be one of those very loud girls. She moaned loudly as she fucked Jake, slamming her body up and down on his fuck stick. She felt his rod sliding along every fold of her cunt sending marvelous feelings through her body. She played with her tits while she worked herself up and down.

Jake gave little thrusts up into her for a while but with her rapid motion he found it difficule and relaxed to let her ride him how she wanted. Michelle's face was contorted in ecstasy as she moaned very loudly.

He felt her cunt tighten around his cock and she froze in mid-motion with a loud cry. Jake knew she was cumming, he could feel juices pooling on his balls.

He sat up and gently rolled Michelle onto her back his cock slipping from her but he quickly replaced himself inside her tight wet body. Michelle may have came but her body was not yet satisfied and she needed more. As Jake began to thrust himself hard and fast into she her, she began screaming. Each thrust sent a wave of electricity though her body, this is exactly what she needed.

Jake pressed his body to her while he fucked her, he wanted to feel her skin against him. He liked the sounds she made into his ear, although they were loud enough that people outside could probably hear.

When he felt Michelle cum yet again he felt his own cum build in his balls ready for release. He lifted himself up and held onto her sides for leverage as he slammed into her harder. Little squishing sounds could be heard as his hips met hers.

When he felt his cum rising he quickly pulled out. Michelle didn't need an invitation to do what she did next. She sat up and wrapped her lips quickly around the tip of his cock as it spewed forth a flood of semen. She swallowing quickly as his cum poured into her mouth and down her throat. She loved his taste and actually waited a bit before swallowing the last little bit.

Jake slumped and rolled over on the bed next to Michelle. She wrapped her arms around him and face him.

"That was wonderful Jake." Michelle said contently.

Jake smiled. "Not so bad yourself."

"I wish we could have done this sooner." She said.

"I guess we'll have to make up for lost time."

Michelle laughed. "Yeah but how about we go to that dinner first?"

12