Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max bowed her head and answered, "Yes, he's known we are lovers since our first weekend at your apartment. If you'll let me explain my relationship with him and your mother, I think... I hope you will understand."

Denise responded, "I'm a little upset and angry, but I'll reserve any judgment until you've finished your explanation."

"Thank you," Max said with her head still bowed.

Denise suddenly remembered and reminded Max, "When I asked about the club you told me a story indicating it would be better if I didn't know, nor try and learn, about my parents' activities."

"That was my advice. However, your father thinks you should hear about my relationship with your mother and him from me," Max said apologetically and added, "He also told me to tell you you're your mother will answer any questions you might have as a result of my revelations, and Mistress Annika concurred."

"Okay, I'll take mother up on that promise when I see her. Now, why don't you go ahead and explain your relationship with my parents," Denise almost demanded.

Max took a gulp of her wine, thought for a minute, and explained, "I want to start from the beginning, and although you know much of it, I'd appreciate it if you didn't interrupt and just let me tell you my story. Afterwards, I will sit here with you all night if necessary and answer every question you might have. Is that acceptable?"

Denise held her right hand out palm up, nodded, and said, "Please, proceed."

"You know much of the story, but I want to repeat it because it's important that you understand. When I was two years old, both my parents were working long hours to make a success of the haberdashery. They often worked late into the evening to make promised alterations to the clothing they'd sold. Your parents were good friends with mine and your mother offered to watch me. She'd finished school and was already looking after your sisters and you. I became friends with your sisters and remained their friend until they went off to live at the private school. That's when I became your friend and you looked to me as your sisters' replacement. I happily took on the role of your older sister. I also liked your parents, and we all got along as a family."

Denise smiled at her many fond memories of Max serving as her surrogate big sister.

"When I started secondary school I'd already begun working at the haberdashery and was spending less time with you. My father taught me the haberdasher and tailoring trades, with the hopes that I would one day take over his business and he and mother could spend more time together."

Denise nodded and whispered, "Yes, I remember."

Max continued her story, "My parents and yours were, and have remained, very good friends. They all belong to and are officers of the Melbourne Calypso Dance Association. They are long-time members of a very special and private club. It was your parents' and my parents' urging, that convinced me to try out for the Bacchanal dance troupe. All of them talked to me about it ever since I started secondary school. When I graduated secondary I applied and was accepted into the troupe."

Denise, remembering when she joined the Melbourne Calypso Dance Association's Bacchanal dance troupe and she and Max renewed their friendship, smiled, and nodded her understanding.

"After I was accepted to the Bacchanal troupe, my father and mother and your parents told me about their private club and urged me to consider joining. I learnt it had always been my father's wish that I become a member of his club. When my mother and your mother explained it to me, I found the whole idea of being a member of the club fascinating, intriguing, and appealing. So at my twentieth birthday I asked my father if he would sponsor me as I pleaded to become a candidate to the club and, happily for us both, a week later, I was accepted as a free submissive."

"To be sure I understand, when you refer to the club, are you referring to my father's private club?"

"It is a private club, and your father belongs to it, but it's not HIS club. It's a place where people go to safely engage in their preferred forms of sexual activities without fear of arrest or ostracism."

Denise simply stared at Max.

Max took a sip of wine and looked to Denise, before asking, "Do you have any questions you want me to answer before I continue?"

"I don't think I fully understand what you're telling me, but since you're willing to give me an answer, I have an old question. Why do you call father master?"

Max considered her response for a moment before she explained, "Your father is what is commonly referred to as a Dominate, or a Master. A Dominate is someone that enjoys controlling others sexually and socially. A submissive, such as your mother and myself, is someone that allows, actually enjoys, having a Dominate control them sexually and socially. Your mother serves her Master, your father, in the club and, by consent, wherever else he wishes. She wears the clothes he desires and exposes herself to whomever he wishes. She willingly provides him sexual gratification whenever, wherever, and however he wants. In short, she does whatever he asks, without question."

Denise finally realized what her mother had meant whenever she'd tried to explain her relationship with her husband, Denise's father. Suddenly another truth registered and Denise blurted out, "That's why she dresses and behaves the way she does. It's what father wants her to do!"

Max smiled at her and answered, "Exactly!"

Remembering her chats with Will, Denise had an epiphany and exclaimed to herself, "Will was right. He understands!"

Because Denise did not ask a question, Max continued her explanation, "I was your mother's gift to your father for his fifty-fifth birthday. That means, that along with your mother, I am his sexual and social submissive. I will let your mother explain her reasons for serving your father. As for me, I willingly serve your father because it is my nature to be submissive, especially to men, and I've always liked being with your father and mother, they are my second parents and my good friends."

Denise, still stunned with the realization of what it actually meant for her mother to be her father's sexual and social submissive, was now flabbergasted as she began to understand what it meant for her mother to give Max to her father. She was so stunned that she blurted her statement as if it were a question, "Mother gave you to father?"

"Yes, several years after I joined the club, your mother was looking for a free female submissive who would be willing to become her birthday gift to your father—to be his submissive. I immediately volunteered and happily, she selected me. At the Club meeting on the Saturday of your father's birthday, I pleaded to become his submissive and he accepted me. I've been pleased to serve your father, and therefore your mother, in that capacity ever since."

Denise's jaw hung down as her shock and amazement consumed her. She was too dazed to decide what question to ask next.

Max, assuming Denise either did not have, or could not formulate a question, asked, "Did that answer your question, or did it create more?"

"Let me see, how about these!" Denise finally announced, "First, what exactly do you mean by sponsor, plead, and most importantly, submissive? Second, what specifically goes on in the club? And, finally, please explain how and why you were willing to become my mother's gift to my father, to become his sexual submissive?"

"Okay, let me first explain the terms you mentioned one at a time," Max requested.

Denise nodded.

Max began, "The first word you mentioned you wanted to know about was sponsor. Because the club is private, in order to become a member you must apply and be accepted. It helps if a club member sponsors your candidacy for membership, especially if your sponsor is a well-known member or an officer of the club, and both of our fathers are well-known and have been, currently are, and probably will again be officers in the club."

Denise nodded her understanding.

"When you apply for membership to the club you are considered a candidate for membership, while you await approval or denial of your request. During that period you wear a rhinestone star on your coat lapel or the upper chest of your shirt or blouse to show the other members that you are a candidate and not a full member of the club."

"I think I understand what you're telling me," Denise informed her, having forgotten about Max's Christmas gift.

"You also asked about plead. When someone applies to become a member candidate or to change their status in the club, they must plead their case or request to the general membership and, in specific cases, the person with whom they wish to change their status."

Denise nodded, although she was confused as to why someone would have to plead a case to a person and what status he or she would want to change.

Max turned toward Denise before continuing, "Okay, the last one is a little complex and it might make more sense if I told you about the club and then answered any questions you have."

"Okay, I guess that makes sense," Denise replied as she turned to face Max.

Max took a sip of her wine before she explained, "The club has been in existence for over seventy years and my parents have been members since the early 1970's. Your parents have been members since 1975, just before they got married. It is a private, members only club for several reasons, the most important is that it permits members to engage in activities that are often frowned upon or not considered acceptable behavior by the general population."

"What kind of activities?" Denise wondered aloud.

"First of all, almost all forms and types of sex, including public sex, sex with other couples or at least with a member of another couple, sex with multiple partners, homosexual sex, group sex, and on and on."

"My parents are members of a sex club?" Denise asked no one in particular.

"As am I and my parents," Max added.

Denise held out her right hand to stop Max, "Mother hinted at it, but it didn't make sense. I didn't comprehend what she was telling me at the time. Let me be sure I understand it now. You're telling me that you are father's sexual submissive?"

"You asked earlier, how and why was I willing to become your mother's gift and your father's submissive? The answer is, as I've told you before, I am a submissive by nature, and I am happiest when others dominate me, especially in sexually related areas. The fact is, I've been pleased to be a sexual submissive to your father for almost five years. I also serve your mother, because she is your father's primary submissive."

"When you say you serve them, you mean that you have sex with my father AND my mother?" an extremely incredulous Denise exclaimed.

"Yes, I help your mother keep your father satisfied. In common vernacular, your father has stamina, he's a champion, he's a grindsman, in fact, and he's practically insatiable. Your mother and I often take turns fucking and cleaning him until he reaches his agony. Many times, he jooks one of us while he bows the other."

Denise understood and spoke patois, but she wasn't very familiar with much of the sex slang. She mentally worked though Max's patois expressions, "Okay, I know stamina refers to someone with sexual endurance, a champion is someone that's extraordinary on the dance floor and in bed, and a grindsman's someone that's great in bed. And, if I put the rest into context I think cleaning is oral sex, agony is a reference to a person's feeling during an orgasm, jook means to poke or to have sex, and to bow someone is to perform cunnilingus."

As each of her thoughts registered, Denise's eyes widened and finally realizing what Max was telling her, she cried out, "Oh my God! You and mother have sex... with each other... AND with father. I don't want to even think about that!"

"Yes, and at the club, we frequently participate in demonstrations with your father in which he puts us on display, masturbates us manually or with vibrators, or spanks, paddles, or flogs us. Occasionally, we do shows for him or, at his request, for other club members in which we dance, strip, and have sex together, usually on a dance floor sometimes on a stage.

"You two get naked and have sex together at the club, whilst other members watch! But, your parents are members of the club. What do they think, what do they say to you?"

"They are happy that I am doing something I enjoy and they are proud that I serve my Master so well."

"I'm just overwhelmed. I don't know what to say or to ask," Denise told her as she slumped back into the sofa and tried to put the entire conversation out of her mind.

"We can talk about it later," Max whispered as she alternately suckled Denise's left and right nipples before running her thumb between the shaved, flush folds of Denise's pussy. Still whispering, Max offered, "For now, you don't have to do anything except relax and let your submissive best friend take care of your needs."

Denise immediately responded by lifting her butt off the small couch to permit Max's fingers to slip between her folds and touch her already sodden vulva.

Max giggled, took Denise's hand, helped her up from the sofa, and led her to the bedroom.

* * * * *

Lifestyle Revelation

Saturday afternoon, after she'd prepared and enjoyed a light lunch with her daughter, Annika refreshed their wine glasses and asked Denise if they could talk. When her daughter nodded, Annika asked, "You've been asking about your father's club. Are you still interested in learning about the club?"

Denise's eyes opened wide as she told her mother, "Yes! I'd like to know about the club. Max has told me a little bit about it. But, I want to know what you like about it, how often you go, and exactly what you and father do whilst you're there. Finally, I'd like to have some idea what to expect when father takes me there."

"So you asked him to take you to the club?" Annika inquired with evident excitement.

Denise looked down and confessed, "Not yet, but I'm planning to at dinner."

Annika explained, "Alright, then I'll be happy to tell you about it. However, I'd first like to give you some history, some perspective. If you don't mind?"

Denise nodded her consent and Annika continued, "A couple of weeks before we were married, your father and I went before the club's members and pleaded our desire to join the club. Fortunately, Carolyn and Max Cunningham sponsored us and the club accepted our candidacies. We were soon accepted as members and we've been active in the club ever since. In fact, your father is currently the Club Treasurer."

"Okay, but exactly what is the club and what do you do there?" Denise wondered aloud.

"Let me see. There are many aspects of the club. It has an exceptionally fine restaurant, a wonderful bar with an excellent dance floor; in fact, you could call it a nightclub, much like the Quad. Once every week or so your father and I have dinner, or go drinking, dancing, and play around a little bit."

"And that's all there is? A restaurant and a nightclub?"

"There's a lot more to the club, but I think you're missing a key aspect, the primary reason for the club. Because it's private, the members don't have to worry about complaints from other guests or bouncers. They are free to enjoy themselves, to be completely uninhibited."

"What do you mean by completely uninhibited?"

"Well, for instance, if your father told me to, I could strip whilst we danced and no one would bother us."

"No one would object to you being naked?"

"That's correct. The club's members are all generally of a like mind. Within the confines of the club, they are free to participate in any consensual activities they wish. None of the members will object to what other members wish to do. Furthermore, the club members may watch or participate in any of the club's activities they wish."

"That sounds interesting," Denise observed with a grin, then frowned and asked, "But again, is that all there is to the club?"

"I think I see what you mean. Just think how easy it would have been for you to accomplish the Seven Progressive Challenges, had you been a member of the club."

Denise smiled and nodded.

Annika frowned, and noted, "But that would have been cheating. I'm proud and happy that you completed your challenges honestly. Now, let's get back to the club. There's also an excellent gym in the basement, with all the latest equipment, a sauna, steam room, and several spas. And there's a small theater where members and sometimes special guests put on exotic or erotic shows and demonstrations."

"That's interesting; do you and father go to many of the shows?"

"A few, but usually your father has Max and I put on shows, although he will occasionally do a show with me," Annika smiled, but without pause, she continued, "And there are numerous public and private demonstration rooms and several very nice guest rooms. If your father and I think we might imbibe too much or want to enjoy ourselves, he'll reserve a guest room and we'll spend the night at the club."

"Okay, you can reserve a guest room and spend the night, but you also mentioned that there were numerous public and private demonstration rooms. What are they for?"

Occasionally your father asks Max and me to put on a little show. And, every other month or so Max or I will ask your father to put on a demonstration with one or both of us in one of the club's public rooms."

"What kind of shows, what kind of demonstrations?"

"Generally a demonstration of an exotic or erotic nature. However, you don't need to worry about it; it will all become apparent to you when you visit the club. Your father would be delighted to explain everything about the club should you express an interest in joining. In fact, he will insist that you be fully aware and accepting of all of the club's activities before he would even consider sponsoring your application, should you want to join."

"I admit that I'm intrigued," Denise replied, her mind clearly focused on the club and not her mother.

"Good, then tonight why don't you ask your father if he would invite you to the club?" Annika asked her daughter, although they both knew it was an order.

"I will," Denise consented, and added, "Now, I have some other questions."

"Okay, what do you want to know?"

"Let me explain that I've not only talked with Max about the club, but also about her relationship with father and you. I'd like to hear from you, I'd like to get your explanation of what's going on between father, Max, and you. Oh, yes! I'm specifically curious about Max's allusions to you having had lesbian experiences. And finally, what did you mean when you said father has Max and you put on shows at the club?"

"Alright, I will address all of your questions, but let me start with the last one, regarding Max and me doing shows at the club. The answer to that will become apparent and make much more sense once your father takes you on a tour of the club. Therefore, the sooner you ask him the sooner you'll have your answer. Okay?"

"Not really, but, I'll abide by your request. I promise that tonight I will ask father to take me to his club. Now, what about the rest of my questions? Why don't we start with the reason Max calls father and you, master and mistress, remembering that I know it's more than a game you play at the club."

"Alright, if you are sure you want to know, I'll try to explain everything to you."

"Mother! I want to know. Again, I've already talked with Max about it. Which reminds me, I also want to know why everyone has been so reticent to talk to me about the club. Please, explain it to me."