Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annika took a sip of her wine and thought before answering, "At the club and often away from it, your father and I enjoy a Dominate and submissive relationship. Your father is the dominant; he takes the superior role in our relationship. He is the Master in our relationship. He is my Master. I am his submissive; I have the subordinate role in our relationship."

Denise took a deep breath as if to speak.

"Please don't interrupt, let me finish before you ask your questions."

Denise nodded.

"We established, that is, your father and I agreed to those roles before we were married. In fact, calling them roles is misleading. I am... I enjoy... I want to be submissive or subservient to your father, and he wants and enjoys being my Master. I strive to have him constantly feel that way."

Denise couldn't hold back her questions and asked, "At the club, sexually, in public, all the time?"

Ignoring that her daughter had interrupted, Annika explained, "Yes, pretty much. I am willingly submissive to your father, at the club, where it is a normal and accepted role. Sexually, because that is the primary driver in my submissiveness. Yes, in public. No, not all the time. Your father has established criteria, that is, situations where he wants and expects me to behave as an equal. At times, we switch, I become the Dominate in our relationship, but those are rare, I do not like that role. I prefer being submissive to your father."

"I'm still confused, but let me tell you what I think I understand. Max calls father Master, because that is not only his role in your relationship; it is his role in her relationship with him. You are both submissive to father. What I don't understand is: how does that work?"

"Let me give you a little background that might help you understand. As I mentioned, and I expect she has already told you, Max is a member of the club. Her mother and father have been members for many years. They invited your father and me to join the club and sponsored our membership. Your father and Max, the elder, have always loved the club and, to be fair, so have Carolyn and I. Back in the early days, Max and your father constantly talked about how they looked forward to sponsoring their sons' membership into the club."

Denise blinked and interrupted, "But, they don't have sons. They only have daughters. Max, my sisters, and me."

"That's correct, they were just being men. You know, they wanted heirs, they wanted to continue the family lineage, but it was mostly bluster, man-talk. They both absolutely adore their daughters. I can't imagine either Max or your father being any happier than they are with being fathers to Max and you."

"So what happened to their dreams of sponsoring their sons' memberships?"

"Max's dream came true. He sponsored Maxine's membership. She petitioned for membership on her twentieth birthday and has been a member ever since. She is active in the club, often serving as a hostess and occasionally taking potential members on tours of the club."

"If having his daughters join the club was so important to him, why hasn't father ever mentioned it?"

"Whenever your father or I brought it up, your sisters expressed distaste for the social aspects of the club, and you... well you never seemed receptive to anything related to any of the areas of interest that are the basis for the club."

"What do you mean? In small words and plain English, please."

"Denise, I thought you understood when I told you that the club is a place where the uninhibited go to have fun without fear of reprisal."

Confused, Denise simply stared.

Annika smiled at her daughter's naiveté before explaining, "In an over simplification, you might say it's a place where people can engage in their sexual fantasies. A club in which the members willingly participate in various forms of sexual behavior, such as the Dominate and submissive roles your father and I employ during our sexual encounters. As members of the club, we have the freedom to play out our roles without fear of ostracism. Everyone in the club is aware of my relationship with your father and they allow us to act out our chosen roles with one another. Just as we allow the other members to act on their various sexual desires and fantasies."

"I'm not sure I understand what you mean or what is included in those various sexual desires and fantasies, but what you've told me gives me a starting point. I think it's going to take me quite some time to comprehend all that you've told me and what it all means."

"Dee-Dee, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to confuse you. But, again, I believe that if you will go to the club and see what happens there, it would help you put everything in place."

"Okay, then I'll make a point of asking father to take me to the club and to give me a tour."

"Good! He'll be so pleased."

"But what about Max? Why does she refer to father as Master when you're outside the club?" Denise questioned.

"We have a relationship that continues outside of the club. Max is a submissive to your father, and occasionally to me. But, it might be better if you asked her your questions regarding her relationship with your father and me," Annika informed her daughter in as calm a tone as she could muster.

"When I asked her, Max told me she did not want to have secrets from me, yet she believed you should tell me about your relationship. She did say I could tell you that you have her permission to tell me anything and everything you wish about her and her lifestyle choices."

"In that case, I can tell you that since I gave Max to your father for his fifty-fifth birthday we have frequently included her in our sexual activities."

Although she was aware of this, Denise's eyes automatically opened in horror.

Annika held her hand up to stop her protest and continued, "You need to understand something, your father can frequently be sexually insatiable and it can be difficult for me to satisfy him. That is why I decided to give him another sexual partner for his birthday. I asked if anyone at the club would volunteer to be his second submissive and Max volunteered. Once, your father worked through his concerns about the relationship being somewhat incestuous—Max was like a daughter to us and she was your best friend for years—he accepted her plea and she became his birthday gift, his second submissive. Does that answer your questions?"

Denise frowned as she shook her head.

Annika smiled and told her daughter, "Okay, let me explain what you need to do. First, at dinner tonight, ask your father to take you on a tour of the club. Second, tell Max what I've shared with you, explain that you father and I have no secrets. Tell her we'd prefer that she share with you why she wanted to become your father's submissive and what that entails, and means to her. I think it will make more sense to you if you hear it from her perspective."

Denise, her mouth agape, stared at her mother and nodded her apparent understanding. However, she had not comprehended what her mother had said. She'd already blocked most of it out, especially what her mother said about her father's sexual appetite, because it did not fit within her long established paradigm of her father, the prim and proper English gentleman.

Annika smiled, although she knew Denise was overwhelmed, she was pleased that the subject was now in the open. She was hopeful that they might begin addressing the subject openly, honestly, forthrightly. She was happy with the possibility that Denise might finally come around, open up, and learn to appreciate the joys of sex. She prayed that her daughter would finally stop acting like a prude and learn to enjoy sex.

* * * * *

That evening during dinner with her parents, Denise asked, "Father, would you be willing to take me to your private club. And, would you also take me on a tour of the club's facilities?"

Her father smiled and told his favorite daughter, "Dee-Dee I would love to do both and I will do so as soon as I can." Then with a frown he explained, "However, we recently signed contracts for major renovations to the club and the work has already begun. We're putting all new equipment into the gym. Contractors are refurbishing and replacing the tiles in the spas, sauna, steam room, and showers. We will soon update the kitchen equipment and replace the furniture in the restaurant. Our plans include expanding the stage and backstage equipment in the theater, adding booths in the back of the seating area, and replacing all of the sofas and easy chairs. Two weeks from now, we'll begin remodeling the guest and demonstration rooms. According to the last status I received, the contractors will not be finished with their work until May. So, if you don't mind, as soon as the remodeling is completed, I will send you a formal invitation to join your mother and me for dinner and a tour of the club."

"I understand and look forward to your invitation. In the meantime, I'll try to make sense of everything mother shared with me this afternoon."

"What was that?" Ken asked his daughter.

Annika interceded, "First, for your information and understanding of the situation, at your request and with my knowledge and agreement, Max told Dee-Dee about her relationship with the two of us. This afternoon, I provided Dee-Dee an overview of our relationship inside and outside of the club. I explained that you are the Dominate and I am your submissive—sexually and otherwise."

Ken grinned, turned to his daughter, and asked, "And did Max and your mother satisfy your curiosity? Or is there something more you'd like me to explain?"

Denise blushed, and muttered, "Mother has explained that most of my concerns would be addressed when I saw the club and gained an understanding and appreciation of the purpose for and activities at the club."

"I agree with her appraisal. As usual, you ladies seem to have everything under control. I guess my only purpose here is to serve as your escort and to provide some occasional entertainment," Ken told them both before he broke out in a big laugh.

* * * * *