Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jacob slowly withdrew his fingers from Denise's vagina and Denise turned her head to look at him before saying, "Jacob, I really appreciate your efforts to satisfy me."

"My pleasure ma'am. Like your mother, you are always welcome to come on my table," Jacob responded with a huge grin.

Annika sat up on the edge of her massage table and, looking to Jacob, said, "Jacob, thank you once again for the wonderful massage and be sure to let Darlene know that Ken and I are still on for dance rehearsal tomorrow. I'm looking forward to working on her new dance routine."

"Yes ma'am, I will tell her. By the way, I saw old man Max this morning and he said that the costumes will be ready tomorrow and that they are the best ever!"

"Great," Annika smiled at Jacob and turned to Denise saying, "Let's get showered, dressed, and I'll buy you lunch including wine."

* * * * *

After they showered and dressed, Annika, telling Denise that with her new Brazilian she would need to get waxed every five to six weeks, made reservations for their next visit and made a mental note to make sure they came back the weekend before Denise's Jamaican Beauties Jaunt. The ladies walked down the block to the Frigate Pub where they enjoyed a late lunch of soup and salad, a couple of glasses of wine, and an interesting conversation.

During lunch Annika, convinced Denise that in order to prove to Will that she wasn't uninhibited, she should show him that "her Jamaica" wasn't just for prudes.

Denise wondered aloud, "How do you propose I go about doing that?"

Annika smiled, glad to hear Denise was interested, and suggested, "You should consider adding several, for lack of a more descriptive phrase, risqué activities to your Jamaican Beauties Jaunt. You know, things like sensual massages, a day at a famous, topless beach, a naked snorkeling trip, or an entire day at a clothing optional beach and bar at one of the north-shore resorts."

What Denise didn't discern, was that her mother was pushing her to incorporate the new activities as one more way of testing Denise's resolve. Denise would, Annika knew, personally research each of the suggested activities. That research would undoubtedly require her to participate in each of her suggested risqué activities.

Denise asked, "Are those ideas, suggestions, or do you have places in mind?"

Annika smiled knowing she had piqued Denise's interest and explained, "They are quite specific places and activities."

Denise noted, "That is quite a list of activities and I have questions about a couple of them. Also, as I've done with everything else in my current itinerary, I'd want to see each place and check out the activities before I included them in a tour."

Annika suggested, "Why don't we take a weekend vacation together and visit each location so you can check out each of my suggestions?"

When Denise nodded her tentative agreement, Annika offered, "Okay, I'll call a couple of friends and see what I can set up."

"Would it be possible to set it up for a weekend in early April?" the businesswoman in Denise asked.

"I'll check and let you know by Wednesday or Thursday."

* * * * *

Wordless Sex Experience

Annika surprised her daughter when she changed the conversation saying, "I've always loved going to the spa. As I told you earlier, your father loves eating my pussy after its been waxed. He's always telling me how much he loves the feel and taste of my smooth pussy lips, especially when their covered in my juices."

Denise, despite what her mother had tried to tell her, still thought of her father as a prim and proper gentleman and, until recently, had never considered him as having sexual interests, so, in a state of mild shock, she stammered, "I still can't accept that father would engage in oral sex?"

"Sorry, but we both do, as often as possible," Annika laughed and, seeing the shock in Denise's eyes, explained, "You know, there's a great deal about your father that you've never understood. He is a man with great sexual skills and even greater needs. If he were here and I asked, your father would have sex with me right now, and right here. In fact, the first time we met, we didn't share a single word until we each performed oral sex on the other, twice, and fucked... several times."

Denise, shocked at the thought that her father would consider having sex in the Frigate Pub, just shook her head indicating she did not, could not, believe what she was hearing.

Annika looked directly at Denise, and told her, "Dee-Dee, I think it's time I told you about the first time your father and I met."

Without waiting for Denise to respond, Annika began to tell her story, "In fact, now that I think about it, it happened right here in this building, in this room."

Annika smiled and sipped her wine before she began her story, "I'd never been interested in dating a white man, but every time I spotted the white Englishman who was to become my husband and your father, something about him attracted me—I think it was his obvious confidence and awareness of his own sensuality. Or maybe it was his good looks, obviously well-build body, and the large bulge in his groin."

Seemingly reminiscing for a moment, Annika smiled to herself before she continued her story, "I'd just finished finals for my first year at university and was out with a couple of girlfriends for some Saturday night fun—dancing, drinking, and flirting. We ended up in this building, which, in those days, was a bar with a live band and the largest dance floor in the Melbourne district. It was a hot spring night and I was covered in sweat after dancing for an hour, so I decided to cool off on the front porch."

Annika giggled at her memories before she continued, "As I mentioned, I'd seen him around and was already attracted to your father, so when I saw him walking across the street toward this place, I decided to do something to gain his attention. When he stepped onto the front porch, I didn't bother to introduce myself; I just pressed my big breasts into his chest and kissed him. Without saying a word, I took his hand and led him into this room and onto the dance floor, which was where we're sitting."

"Five songs later I knew he was attracted to and wanted me. Our dancing became little more than swaying, while standing close together. I rested my head on his chest and let the music flow over me. He nuzzled against me and ran his fingers through my hair. I turned my face up to look up into his sparkling green eyes as he gazed down at my face. He leaned to kiss me and I let it happen. His lips pressed on mine gently, just for a second or so, and then he retreated. He searched my face for a signal and I couldn't help but smile. I had already decided that I wanted to have him that night. So, I took his hand and dragged him into one of the stalls in the back," Annika pointed to five big booths in the back of the restaurant before continuing her story.

"In those days, where the booths are now, there were small stalls with eight foot walls on the sides and swinging doors in front for privacy. Inside each stall, there was a table and five or six chairs. As we passed the bouncer your father, having deduced my intent, and to insure out privacy, handed him a nanny—which was worth a lot more back then."

Laughing at Denise's shocked expression, Annika said, "Don't give me that look. You may not believe it, but your father was always, and thankfully still is, a man with powerful sexual needs. Now, before you start to argue with me, let me finish my story."

Annika took a sip of her wine before continuing, "As soon as we were inside the private stall I pushed my future husband down onto one of the chairs, pulled off my blouse and threw it on the table. I stood before him for a minute letting him see my big, bared breasts. I knew he had been admiring them whilst we were on the dance floor. When he reached up to touch them, I stepped between his knees, and hung my brown, sweat-covered tits in his face. He immediately suckled one nipple then the other to full arousals."

Denise sputtered her discomfort at her mother's story and language, but Annika continued, "After letting your future father suck on my dark, erect nipples for a couple minutes, I knelt on the floor between his knees and, looking into his beautiful green eyes, I unzipped his trousers and pulled out his marvelous, semi-erect dick. Without taking my eyes away from his, I stroked him to a full erection and then I took every centimeter into my mouth until the head of his dick touched the back of my throat."

Annika paused to take another sip of her wine and Denise, who was fuming, took advantage of the momentary pause to complain, "I am appalled at your vulgar language and what I believe to be an extremely tawdry and blatantly untrue story about a wonderful gentleman."

Annika laughed at her daughter before explaining point by point, "First, I'm sorry that my language bothers you, but you know that's the sort of language I've always used. Second, as you well know, I abhor lies. Therefore, you know the story is true. Finally, whilst your father is a wonderful man, as I said earlier, he has always had great sexual needs and, thankfully, the skills to satisfy his partner."

Denise sulked at the rebuke as Annika continued her story, "Because he had recently transferred to Jamaica from England, your father had been without any form of sex for several months, and for one of the few times in our thirty-five years together, he ejaculated within a couple minutes. In fact, he gushed so much semen into my mouth that, for one of the only times in my adult life, I was unable to swallow it all."

Annika grinned at her daughter to let her know she wasn't going to stop telling her story and was going to tell it her way, "I was so horny that I stood up and removed my skirt and panties so my pussy would be available for my lover to fuck. However, he was, as always, a considerate lover. He stood up, grabbed my hips, spun us around, and pushed me back onto the chair, before he knelt between my knees, spread my thighs, kissed my exposed pussy lips, and licked my cunt until I squirted my juices all over his face."

Denise winced, and Annika explained with a big smirk, "I'm sorry dear; perhaps I should have said he kissed my exposed labia before demonstrating his skills at cunnilingus which in turn caused me to experience such a powerful series of orgasms that I inadvertently and uncontrollably excreted orgasmic fluids onto his lips."

When Denise again opened her mouth to complain, Annika interrupted, "And you're in no position to be complaining about my behavior. I believe I watched you cover Joseph's hand with your juices this morning and then asked if you could do it again."

Denise glared, frowned, and growled, but knowing her mother was right, did not speak.

Annika laughed and took a sip of her wine before she added, "By the way, I gave Jacob an extra, rather large tip in your name, to thank him for all he did for you."

Truly thankful for her mother's consideration, and upset with her own unintentional rudeness, Denise, with as much sincerity as she could muster, replied, "Thank you mother. I'm appreciative of your kindness and I'm extremely remorseful for my regrettable lack of civility towards Jacob."

Annika nodded before she continued her story, "After your future father licked my cunt, I was so hot that I considered letting him fuck me, even though I didn't have any protection with me. He apparently sensed my desire and dilemma, reached into his front pants pocket, and withdrew three condoms. Without a word, he handed me the condoms and removed his clothes. As soon as he was naked, I took his aroused shaft and suckled it back to a full erection before rolling a condom over his shaft, turning around, and kneeling on the chair so he could take me from behind. To make a long story short, I'll just tell you that we spent the night at his place where we used the other two condoms, and several more, and I was afraid my orgasms would never stop."

At first, Denise, still in denial regarding her father's sexuality, refused to believe the truth of her mother's story. However, after another round of wine and several more details about her relationship with Denise's father, Annika Johnson finally convinced Denise that the story was factual and forced her daughter to begin seeing her father in a new, more sexually active light.

* * * * *

That evening when Denise was chatting online with Will she mentioned that her mother had told her about having sex with her father the first time they met. When Will inquired about it, Denise repeated a condensed and less graphic version of her mother's story. Will, as she knew he would, loved the story and pointed out that it proved his assertion that her mother was indeed a true Jamaican woman, a sexual creature.

Later that evening as she laid in bed thinking about her day, Denise wondered, "If I have my mother's genes why did I only get the ones affecting my body and not the ones that affect my attitude? Why did I inherit her big breasts and butt and not her uninhibited mind?"

Then, inside her head, she heard the voices of first her mother and then how she imagined the words in Will's chat messages sounded. They told her, "You did, you just need to learn how to enjoy the wonderful bounty God, and your mother's genes have given you."

She fell asleep dreaming of running freely on a beach without any clothing and receiving a total body massage on the beach with everyone watching as the masseuse's fingers brought her to multiple orgasms. She dreamed a reporter interviewed her about public nudity. During the interview, she made a compelling argument in favor of nudity, how it offered the freedom to enjoy life. Everyone on the beach, who heard her, stripped off their clothes and ran into the ocean. In her dream, she saw herself, laying naked and exposed on the masseuse's table, before sitting up and reminding herself that she too should, "Quit acting like a prude. Loosen up and enjoy the bounty God and your father and mother's good genes have given you!"

* * * * *