Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Deciding to move forward, Denise pressed the page down key bringing up the next photo. The image on the screen showed her holding onto Harold's arm, her other arm outstretched for balance, head down, blouse blowing behind her, breasts at the top of their bounce, and Harold's head down and toward her as he clearly ogled her chest.

As Denise was explaining how the gentleman had helped her walk down the flagstone path in her heels, she heard a voice in the back of her head, Will's voice, or how she imagined Will's voice sounded, asking her, no demanding, "You should show them the video."

Denise sighed in resignation, clicked on the icon to open a second copy of the graphic display program, and used it to retrieve the video file. Before clicking the play icon she explained, "I was worried about tripping and wasn't aware that Andrew was taking this video."

The video ran for almost two minutes and showed Denise walking down flagstone steps with Harold's assistance and once she reached flat ground, she looked up, smiled, and waved to the camera as her bared breasts swayed and jiggled.

Annika asked Ken, "What does that remind you of?"

"The film from Cap d'Agde," Ken answered before Annika joined his laughter at the memory.

Denise ignored their inside joke, closed the video and switched back to the photographs, and without thinking brought up the next photograph. It showed her dancing shoeless, in her stockings, her open blouse blowing in the breeze. When no one commented, Denise determined she'd methodically move through the rest of the photos until someone commented or asked her to pause.

She brought up the next photo showing her bare-breasted and sweaty while dancing on the lawn, the Caribbean Sea in the background. When Annika leaned forward and examined the photograph, Denise confessed, "By then I was comfortable with my breasts exposed, I was feeling beautiful, empowered, and uninhibited."

The next photo was similar except Harold was dancing with her. In the following photo, she was again alone, but topless. After again waiting for fifteen seconds, she moved forward to another photo of her dancing topless, but she was on a patio and in her heels. Ten seconds past without comment and she moved to the next photograph. It showed Denise and the tourist with their arms raised in victory.

"That looks a lot like the Jamaican Bacchanal poster," Ken noted.

"Andrew and Harold asked me to recreate the poster and I thought it might be fun and exciting to oblige their request," Denise answered calmly.

Ken turned toward Denise and stated, "Denise, I know that your mother has talked to you about staying in control and I understand that your Internet friend is always reminding you to be careful, but I feel an obligation as your father to talk to you about being safe and in control."

"Yes, father?" Denise asked wondering what was bothering him.

"First of all, besides noticing that "he seemed nice," what safety factors had you taken into consideration?" Ken asked in a neutral but stern tone.

"It was a public location and Andrew was there. He's a good friend and I trust him," Denise answered without hesitation.

"Okay, now tell me what made you decide to pose topless for this man?"

"He was a nice, polite gentleman who told me that his son had a poster of Max and me dancing topless on a Bacchanal float and politely asked if I would pose with him. I agreed, because it seemed the nice thing to do and the most expedient way to get rid of him. As we talked and posed, he told me many nice things about the poster and asked very politely if I would recreate the pose so he could prove to his grandson that he had indeed met one of the beautiful girls in the poster. I figured since he'd already seen a photo of me topless, I was all but topless without a bra and wearing a sheer blouse, and I had already decided that I was going to take off my top to win the challenge, there wasn't a good reason to not pose topless with him."

"How did you feel whilst you were posing and afterwards?" Ken asked, still maintaining neutrality in his voice

"I was happy, I was ecstatic, I was thrilled. Maybe the rest of the photos will show you how I felt," she answered, and looked to see her father scrutinizing the photograph on the screen. After it was clear that Ken had finished examining the display Denise pressed the page down key and a photograph of her topless, clearly sweating, and smiling at the camera as she danced on the patio appeared on the screen.

"Wow," Ken exclaimed, "That's amazing! Then, somewhat tongue in cheek, Ken added, "Those are spectacular!"

"Father, that's a comment I'd expect from Will, with his love of sexual double entendre, not one I expect to hear from my father," Denise complained.

"Sorry, but I actually meant the comment to have a triple meaning. First, the photographs are professionally posed and framed, second you look like a professional model in the photographs, and finally, these photographs make it very evident that you are beautiful and have a spectacular figure."

"But, you're my father!"

"Yes, and along with your mother, I've been trying for years to get you to loosen up and start enjoying life. These pictures are one of the few times I've seen you carefree and uninhibited. Whatever it was that lead you to pose for these photographs, I hope you will continue doing it."

Annika laughed, "I think there's more Ken," and turning to Denise said, "Do you have the photograph you mentioned to me? Andrew's favorite recreation?"

When Denise hesitated Ken said, "Please Dee-Dee, it would mean a great deal to me to see more photographs of my second favorite Jamaican Beauty obviously enjoying herself while behaving in a carefree and uninhibited manner."

"Okay father," Denise agreed with a big smile.

Denise no longer contemplated the pros and cons of continuing to show her father revealing photographs of herself. Instead, wishing to please him, she pressed the page down key bringing the next photograph in the folder onto the screen. It showed Denise standing on the patio behind a rail with cypress trees behind her. She stood erect, her shoulders back, stomach muscles taut, chest thrust forward, arms raised in victory, eyes looking up, and an intriguing grin on her lips. Denise calmly explained, "That's Andrew's recreation of my half of the Bacchanal poster."

Ken could clearly tell a professional had posed and framed the photographs. He also saw that Denise's dark areolae and erect nipples were quite evident. Most notably and important to him, her eyes sparkled and she has a huge smile. "Very nice," he commented and trying to maintain the neutral tone in his voice, he added, "Andrew has an artist eye, that's a beautiful photograph of a beautiful young lady. Could I have a copy?"

Pausing for a second, Denise caught herself, took a deep breath, and answered, "I'll ask Andrew if he'll work with Jackson to crop it, clean it up, and print it. Okay?"

"Thank you. That would please me greatly," Ken, a genuine smile spreading across his face, answered.

Flushed with pride at the comment, Denise continued to the next photograph showing Andrew standing behind her on the same patio. Denise, still topless, smiled broadly, with Andrew's arms wrapped around her waist. "That's Andrew, the photographer that took all of these pictures," Denise explained before she sat back in her seat and took a sip from her wine glass.

Ken patted Denise's hand and told her, "Denise, I want to take this opportunity to remind you of something I've been trying to get you to accept for years. You, Denise Janeen Johnson, like your mother, are a kind, friendly, intelligent, committed, and very sensual and beautiful young lady."

Denise sat still for several seconds, as she remembered hundreds of fond moments of being with her handsome and proper father who she always knew loved her more than he loved anyone else in the world except her mother. Finally, Denise unconsciously reached out and pressed the page down key to bring up the next photograph, one that showed her standing in front of Andrew, a huge smile on her face, her breasts thrust out, holding Andrew's wrists as his palms cupped the bottoms of her sweat-covered breasts

"My, you two seem to be more than very close friends," Annika noted.

"I told you mother. Each of us, for our own reasons, not the least of which being Andrew is gay, have agreed not to try to take our relationship beyond friendship. We both wish to remain friends. We are more than close friends; you could say we have an uninhibited friendship."

Annika leaned over and pressed the page down button to bring up the next photograph. In it, Andrew stood behind Denise, this time they were in profile, both smiling broadly, Denise still holding Andrew's wrists as he lifted her breasts in the palms of his hands.

"It seems to me that you really like him. Are you sure he's gay?" her father commented with a laugh.

"He's a very close friend, one of my best friends. And yes, I'm sure he's gay," Denise acknowledged.

Annika again pressed the page down key. This time Andrew and Denise where in profile but facing one another with Denise's breasts pressed to Andrew's chest."

Ken asked, "Who posed and shot these pictures?"

"I posed them and Harold, the tourist, took them," Denise answered with a slight blush on her cheeks.

"Very nice," Ken told his daughter as Annika pressed the key to bring up the next photograph, one that showed Denise and Andrew kissing.

"Denise, it seems to me that Andrew is more than a very close friend," her father said with a big smile.

Denise blushed and explained, "Yes, I guess so. I once offered to have a relationship with him, even a sexual relationship. However, after we talked it over, we decided that dating, having a relationship beyond being friends, or having sex would complicate our friendship and neither of us wanted to take that risk."

"I believe I understand both of your reasons. I'm sure it was a good decision and I support it. I'm also pleased that you were so forthright with Andrew and honest with him and yourself," Ken told her as he saluted her with a tip of his wine glass.

Denise nodded to her father's salute and then remembering that there were still more photographs of her accomplishing the challenges, announced with a giggle, "That's not the end of the show. In fact, it's not even the end of the story for this challenge. However, there are no photographs of the next part, unless Andrew took some without my knowing about it."

"I don't understand. Wasn't the challenge that you pose braless at a tourist location? And didn't these photos prove you did that?" Annika inquired.

"Yes mother. However, the American tourist was a very nice, kind, and considerate man, and I thought he was very handsome. He told me he was a widower, had taken his cruise in order to meet women, but the women on board that he liked didn't find him interesting. Because I liked him and enjoyed my time with him, I decided to give those ladies something to find interesting about him."

"What was that?"

"A ribald story," Denise laughed and paused before she continued, "As he waited for his bus with the rest of his tour group, I ran to him with my breasts obviously swaying and jiggling. When I reached him, I grabbed his hands and pulled them to my breast and asked him loudly, 'See how my nipples beg for you to suckle them again?'"

"Really? You did that?" an incredulous Annika asked her daughter.

"Yes! I was, at that moment, feeling very uninhibited and totally in charge of the situation. Next, I put his hand under my skirt and announced loudly; feel how hot my little kitten is in anticipation of your return."

"Under your skirt?"

"It had to look real, so I put his hand on my upper thigh near my panties."

The three of them laughed together, not knowing why, other than their shared admiration for Denise's uninhibited behavior.

Denise pressed the Page Down key and a photograph showing her in her a short skirt, transparent blouse, and high heels she'd purchased for the challenge, on a dance floor, in a slightly crowded bar, dancing alone, her blouse unbuttoned but still covering her breasts.

"Would you explain this to your father and me?" Annika asked.

Denise explained, "This was the fourth challenge which had two levels. I think Will used the first level, which required me to bare and expose my breasts in a bar or nightclub, just to lure me into taking the challenge because I already knew, from the previous challenges, that I could do that. However, he also knew I'd want, need, and have to accomplish the second level. To bare and expose my pubes and possibly my labia, to prove I was uninhibited."

"It may be that Will understands you as well, if not better than anyone else, other than your father and me," Annika told her daughter.

Denise offered an explanation, "So, for you to understand my actions I need to point out that some of the effects of my participation in the Seven Progressive Challenges included changes in my attitude and behavior. I began sleeping naked, having sexy dreams, usually about Will, and masturbating in my sleep, and later even whilst awake and chatting on-line with Will. In addition, I was no longer bothered by the guys at work ogling me and attempting to look down my blouse, in fact I daydreamed about exposing myself."

Annika nodded and told her daughter, "We should probably talk about those changes and your resultant behavior someday soon."

Denise continued, "With that new attitude, I decided to forgo both my bra and my panties and to walk the four blocks to the bar. As I walked, I quickly realized that I had a great deal of power and that as long as I kept my head, and didn't do anything stupid, I would be in control of what happened. When I walked into the bar, my blouse was soaked with perspiration and clung to my breasts. I did find climbing onto a bar stool whilst not wearing panties to be difficult, but I simply did it, without worrying about exposing myself. That's when I decided that I was definitely ready to win the challenge."

"Andrew took the photos in the Jambalaya Bar, a secretly gay and lesbian bar," Denise explained, as she pressed the Page Down key.

The screen displayed a marvelous photograph showing Denise on the dance floor, her blouse unbuttoned, and her breasts exposed, licking her lips as she wagged her upturned index finger back and forth.

Annika told her daughter, "Dee-Dee, you look wonderful in this photograph."

Denise smiled and explained to her parents, "This photograph could have completed the challenge, which had two parts. As I mentioned, the first part was to prove I was braless as I wore that outfit and danced on the dance floor of a bar or nightclub. The second part was to prove conclusively that I also wasn't wearing panties."

The next photograph showed her dancing with her blouse fluttering behind her and her trim waist, flat stomach, and large breasts with their dark brown nipples exposed to both the camera and the patrons in the bar.

Annika asked, "Do you remember what you were thinking at that point?"

Denise was surprised as she recalled and told her mother, "Yes I do, I was dreaming that I was trying to convince Will to dance with me."

Denise pressed the Page Down key to bring up the next photograph, taken at an angle looking up at Denise, who was naked except for a pair of nylon hose and high heels, her trimmed bush and shaved labia visible, as she kicked her skirt towards the camera. Denise calmly narrated, "This photograph was my proof that I accomplished the second part of the fourth challenge.

Annika asked, "And what were your thoughts at this point?"

"I was dreaming that I was teasing Will, trying to convince him to have sex with me," Denise answered before pressing the Page Down key to bring up the next photo in the series.

The screen filled with a view of Denise. The camera was slightly to the side and pointed up from the floor. Her legs were apart, spittle was visible on her fingers as they reached down towards her shaved and glistening privates.

"Oh Denise, were you that excited, did you want him that much?" Annika asked.

Denise answered calmly and honestly, "In my dream I wanted Will that much. I was dreaming that I was on a balcony overlooking a waterfall and I was trying to entice my lover, Will, to take me to his bed."

Ken whistled before adding, "And, I'd bet he did just that."

"I don't know, Andrew shouted at me and I came back to my senses and quickly dressed and we went back to the bar," Denise replied as she shut the notebook computer and ended the show.

"Thank you for sharing your photographs with me," Denise's proud father said to his apparently completely uninhibited baby girl.

* * * * *

For reasons she didn't fully understand, Denise did not talk about her feelings when Andrew later asked her to pose for pictures he wanted to use in his portfolio. She didn't share how beautiful it made her feel, how uninhibited she felt, how happy she was during their dinner at Jerry's Jerk Joynt.

She also opted not to explain how in control she felt, walking home through New Kingston, while wearing her revealing clothes. How she easily put off a group of boys that complimented her in their own way and asked her to have a drink with them.

Although she wanted to talk to her mother about the psychology of her feelings and actions, Denise put off talking about her own feelings of disgust when she first looked at the pictures. Pictures of her stripping on the dance floor. She also did not want to talk about how she quickly felt better when she focused her attention on her excitement that evening. Nor did she want to share how she masturbated as she slept, and again the next morning. Furthermore, she opted not to talk about how decadent she had been by letting Will know she was masturbating as she was chatting on-line with him.

Nevertheless, she knew she would have to reveal it all to her mother, especially if she wanted to understand how and why her feelings were changing so quickly and dramatically.

* * * * *

Her Last Challenge

Annika, deciding to push her daughter a little further, asked, "I thought you completed the fifth challenge before you quit. Do you have any of the photographs from that challenge?"

After shifting in the booth to face her mother, Denise asked, "You know what I had to do. Do you really think I should share those photos with father?"

"Absolutely! In fact, I believe you should be proud of what you accomplished. Please, share any photos you have from the fifth challenge with your father and me."

Denise turned to take a sip of wine. She wanted to steel herself before she showed her mother and father the next set of pictures. She wasn't sure whether she was proud of, or embarrassed by, her actions at the Quad and the pictures she was about to show her parents. She didn't know if her mother or father would scold her or praise her for her nearly complete lack of inhibition.

When Denise turned toward her computer, the knot that held her blouse closed came untied allowing the blouse to open and expose most of her cleavage. Denise did not notice that as she reached out to open the notebook computer, her blouse shifted and exposed her left nipple. The screen saver closed and again displayed the photograph of Denise, naked and apparently prepared to masturbate while on the dance floor. Annika reached over and pressed the Page Down key without informing Denise that her left breast was exposed.

The next photograph showed Denise standing in a street, turned slightly with her feet spread apart, shoulders pulled back, bare breasts thrust forward and erect nipples very evident in the setting sun that also framed a group of pedestrians as they crossed the street behind her.