Jamaican Beauties Jaunt Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you topless, on the street, in public?" Ken asked.

"Oh, I forgot that I put those photographs in the folder, they were for Andrew's portfolio. It was an idea he had and when he asked me if I would pose for it, I was so caught up in the idea that I agreed without thinking about the location."

"Well, as I said before, Andrew has the eye of an artist, and you are a fabulous model," Ken told his beautiful and seemingly uninhibited daughter.

Denise reached out and pressed the Page Down key as she tried to remember which photographs she had copied into this folder. Holding her finger over the Page Down key she explained, "My fifth challenge had three specific tasks, each with two levels, the first level was to pose without a bra, and the second was without bra and panties. In order to accomplish the second level, my proof had to be photographs that showed conclusively that I was not wearing either a bra or panties, that I was naked under my outfit. The best proof, in my mind, was to simply be naked in each of the photographs."

Annika, using her psychologist voice, asked, "Let me be sure I understand. Earlier, in the photograph where you're dancing in the bar, you said you were daydreaming and didn't know that you had stripped and were dancing naked. Is that correct?"

"Pretty much, in my daydream I was dancing naked, but I didn't know I was actually naked as I danced with Andrew in the bar."

Annika continued, "But, for the fifth challenge, you conscientiously decided that in order to accomplish the challenge, you would purposely pose naked in your favorite nightclub?"

"Yes, that was my conclusion."

"Thank you for clarifying that for me. Please continue."

Denise returned to her explanation, "Because I had to complete the challenge at one of my favorite clubs, I was worried about being exposed in front of someone that knew me. Nevertheless, I was resolved to go through with it and to accomplish the fifth challenge. Fortunately, Andrew volunteered to be my dance partner, and as you just saw, I'd already stripped in front of him. He arranged to have our friend Jackson, who's a real estate photographer, in fact I think he's done some work for you father, take the photographs."

Pressing the Page Down key Denise explained, "The first task was to prove I wasn't wearing a bra or panties whilst standing outside the club.""

The photograph showed Denise standing between Andrew and Jackson with the QUAD Club sign visible in the background. Denise had thrust her breasts toward the camera and the two men, each with an arm around her back, were cupping one of her breasts in their palms.

Ken joked, "It seems you're also very friendly with Jackson."

Denise chose to ignore her father's joke and placed her finger on the Page Down key to reveal the next photograph. Except for her nylons and heels, she was naked, her legs were apart, and her hands rested on her hips.

"That proved I accomplished the first task," she explained and continued, "For the second task, I had to do the same thing whilst having a drink at a bar in the club."

However, the next photograph showed Andrew standing behind Denise, who was still naked and holding his hands on her breasts. Annika turned the computer so Denise could see it, and asked, "What was going through your mind as you posed naked for this picture on the street in front of the Quad with Andrew's arms around you and holding your breasts?

Remembering what happened and as calmly as she could, Denise told her mother, "I was worried that someone might complain about us, but I was committed to accomplishing the dare. Denise pressed the Page Down key and said, huskily, "But, I did it!"

Denise stared at the scene displayed on the computer screen, remembered the moment and her feelings, and without realizing what she was doing, quietly explained it to her parents, "I'd slipped into my dream just as I placed Andrew's hands on my hips. When Jackson took our photograph, I moved Andrew's hands to my pubic hair and instructed him to be sure to smile, to remember that he was gay and thus he shouldn't be too excited, because he was just posing with a friend."

Annika pressed the Page Down key and Denise continued to stare at the screen as she explained the scene in a barely audible whisper, "We both laughed as we held the pose and Jackson took the photograph of Andrew reaching for my exposed pussy. I came out of my dream when I heard Andrew's concerned voice telling me that I was shaking. I didn't understand what he was telling me but I was worried about someone seeing us and complaining. I told Andrew that we were almost done, just before I closed my eyes and again envisioned myself on the balcony overlooking Reach Falls, where I took my lover's hand, Will's hand, and placed it on me so he'd know how wet I was, how much I wanted to make love to him."

Coming back to reality for a moment, Denise thought aloud, "Jackson obviously took the photograph that we're now looking at."

Denise slipped back into her memories, remembering how happy she was that, at least in her dream, she'd finally convinced Will to make love to her. She wanted him to know the extent of her desire, and to that end, she'd pushed his index finger between her labia. Apparently, although she wasn't sure, Andrew's thumb grazed her exposed nub and caused her to shiver as the result of a small orgasm. Her evidence was the photograph on the screen that Jackson took catching that exact moment. It clearly showed shock on Andrew's face as he felt Denise's moistness and the curl of her lip as she felt her own pleasures.

Annika sat, too shocked to comment as she saw the picture of her daughter, outside the Quad, naked, with Andrew's finger in her quim, her knees bent slightly, her head back, eyes closed, and lips curled, as she was clearly having an orgasm. Finally, Annika regained her composure and asked, "Why were you shaking?"

Denise came back to reality and once she comprehended where she was, what was happening, and what her mother had asked her, she smiled, happy to have once again shocked her mother, and gave her an honest, but over simplified answer, "I was shaking from fear, excitement, lust, and several orgasms."

Sensing that Denise was contented at having shocked her mother, and probably didn't want to have an in-depth discussion about her actions that night and her feelings then and now, Annika decided to continue reviewing the photographs.

Annika pressed the Page Down key to bring up the next photograph which showed Denise on a bar stool with her heels hooked on the foot rail while Andrew and Jackson stood on either side with shocked expressions. Her blouse was open and hanging to her sides exposing her breasts. She was leaning back against the forward edge of the stool, her legs spread, skirt pulled up, and her trimmed, dark-brown, pubic hair and shaved labia exposed to the camera.

Denise answered her mother's unspoken question, "I was completely dedicated to winning the challenge, excited, and thrilled at having just completed both levels of the first two of three tasks. That was my proof that I'd accomplished the second task."

Annika pressed the Page Down key and brought up a photograph of Denise at the same bar and in almost the same position. She was again leaning against the edge of the stool seat, heels hooked on the foot rest, knees straightened, legs spread apart, and skirt pulled up to her waist. However, instead of two boys standing beside her, a woman had her fingers inserted in Denise's vulva and a thumb pressed against Denise's clitoris. Denise's breasts seemed to be shaking, she again appeared to be shuttering in an orgasm.

"Well, you certainly weren't being inhibited then," Annika chuckled.

"That's the woman I told you about, Michelle. She showed me the truth in something Will was always saying and, until then, I thought was just one of his little jokes that I never understood."

"What was that?"

Denise unconsciously pressed the Page Down key, closed her eyes, and remembered the quote before stating it, "Whenever we discuss homosexual relationships, he asks me, why I would want to eliminate half the population when I'm looking for a little sex?"

When she opened her eyes, Denise saw a photograph of Michelle sitting on the bar stool with Denise kneeling between her thighs and her tongue on Michelle's labia. She blushed and weakly explained, "I thought I should return the pleasure she'd given me."

Annika grinned knowing her daughter was finally learning to appreciate the joys of sexually uninhibited behavior. She stated and then asked, "It's evident in the pictures that you found the experience sexually enjoyable. Would you mind telling me how you felt?"

Denise thought for a few seconds before she answered, "At first, I was simply driven by lust, from my earlier exploits, the current situation, and from Michelle's behavior. I also gained an understanding of something else Will always said, that good sex is good sex no matter the gender of your partner. However, I was amazed that a woman had given me an orgasm, and excited to learn that I was sexually capable enough to cause another woman to have an orgasm. And finally, I felt sexually satisfied and sated."

Taking control of the computer and the conversation, Denise quickly revealed the photos of her and Michelle, naked except for their shoes, dancing together in the nightclub. When she reached the last photograph, she took a sip of her wine before telling her parents, "I was excited that a woman thought that I was beautiful. She said that if I was ever in the United States she'd be happy to let me stay with her, in her bed."

Annika and Ken smiled and Denise took the opportunity to press the Page Down key.

The screen filled with a photograph of Denise and Michelle standing side-by-side, Denise again naked except for her heels and hold up stockings and Michelle wearing only a pair of sandals, their arms raised, hands clasped together, fingers intertwined, breasts thrust forward, heads back, eyes looking skyward, and smiles on their faces.

Ken asked, "So Dee-Dee, what is the story behind that photo?"

"Michelle was concerned that I might release the pictures Jackson took of the two of us, so I had Andrew use her camera to photograph me in any pose that Michelle desired. We danced naked together, and Andrew suggest the Bacchanal poster pose. You're looking at the result."

"You both look very beautiful. But, I'm still curious, how do you feel about Michelle, the person?" Ken asked.

"I found her sexually attractive and I'd like to have the opportunity to spend more time with her, to get to know her better as a person, possibly as a friend, and probably as a sex partner," Denise told her father, being completely honest and without considering what she was telling him.

When Ken nodded without comment, Denise changed the subject back to her fifth challenge, "The third task was to prove I was without bra and panties whilst I was dancing with a friend on the club dance floor. As I said, Andrew volunteered to dance with me and Jackson agreed to take the pictures I needed."

Denise revealed the photographs she'd used to prove to Will that she completed the third task of her challenge. They showed her dancing with Andrew. In each picture, she wore one less piece of clothing until she was, except for her nylons and high heels, naked again.

Although Annika did not ask, Denise answered her question, "I was committed to winning the challenge, happy that I could be completely uninhibited. Partially because of the challenge, but primarily because of my encounter with Michelle, I was extremely aroused. I was again dreaming that I was on a balcony and teasing Will, wanting him to know how much I wanted to have sex with him. Then my former Arts School roommate and her cohorts slammed me. I somehow forced myself to finish, I knew that no matter how I felt, I had to be sure I had enough photos to accomplish the challenge. And I made sure that I did."

Realizing that was the last photograph, Ken smiled at his daughter and acknowledged, "Those were marvelous photographs of a stunningly beautiful and uninhibited woman. Thank you for sharing them with me and explaining how you felt whilst completing your challenges."

Denise blushed and nodded her acceptance of her father's praise as she muttered, "Thank you father."

"You're welcome," Ken replied.

Denise kissed her father, and whispered something to him. He returned her kiss and simply replied, "Thank you Denise. I will make the time and the arrangements. Now go have a good time with your mother, and give her a chance to teach and show you the joys of living uninhibitedly."

"Yes father, I will."

* * * * *

Risqué Hotel

An hour and three cups of coffee later Denise was driving her mother's car to Oracabessa—the first stop on their review of risqué activities in Jamaica. As she drove, she kept fidgeting and shifting in the driver's seat.

"What's the problem," her mother asked and explained, "Ever since you started driving you haven't spoken ten words and you've moving around like you can't get comfortable."

I'm sorry mother, I've been trying to get comfortable, but my blouse keeps coming untied and flapping around. I haven't been able to get settled."

"Then why don't you take it off," Annika asked and pointed out, "After all, there's hardly any traffic on the road."

Denise began to argue that she'd be topless and anyone they passed would see her bared breasts, but before was halfway through with her defense, her mother had removed her own blouse and dropped on the floorboard in the back of the car.

Realizing her argument was falling on the deaf ears of her exhibitionist mother, Denise opted to follow her suggestion.

When they reached a straight stretch in the road, Denise had Annika steer the car while Denise removed her blouse. She then handed it to her mother, who put it on the backseat floorboard.

"Okay now that the fidgeting problem has been corrected," Annika noted, "Tell me why you're in such a pensive mood."

Denise complained, "You know it was bad enough having to deal with you and Will. Now, with Max and father, I have four people pushing me to become an uninhibited, promiscuous, exhibitionist.

Annika paused before responding, "I don't think that's exactly what any of us want for you. What I'm sure we all want, is for you to spend less time worrying about what others might think or say and more time feeling free to enjoy yourself."

"That's not the message I'm hearing," Denise, displaying a big smile, answered.

Annika smiled back and asked, "So were you afraid that if you showed the challenge photographs to your father he might complain about you dancing topless or naked in public?"

Denise laughed at her lack of congruity regarding her father's opinion given the uninhibited, exhibitionist he married and admitted, "I guess I didn't actually think it through."

Denise's mind went back to that day at the Villa Ronai and how uninhibited and empowered she felt. How much she appreciated the looks, ogles, and stares she received from Andrew, Harold, and the other tourists. How excited and happy she was dancing and posing for Andrew and Harold.

Then she remembered how, once she had committed to showing the challenge photographs to her father, she again felt empowered and free. She thought about how happy she was when her father told her how much he admired her for having the strength to pose for the photographs and how beautiful she looked in them.

Seeing that Denise was deep in thought, Annika sat quietly for several minutes before asking, "So Denise, have you accepted the veracity of my story about my first date with your father?"

"I'm sorry mother, my mind was somewhere else. Yes, I apologize. Deep down I always knew your story was true, because I knew how much you hate lies. I apologize for challenging your story and more importantly, I'm terribly sorry for implying that you would lie."

"Thank you for that. I know it upset you to hear that your father engaged in sexual activities and I apologize for being so crass when I told you that story. However, you should always remember, whilst your father is a wonderful human, friend, husband, and father, he is also a very sexual being. In fact, he is often nearly insatiable."

Denise opted not to follow up on the information her mother had again shared, and Max had often hinted at, thinking it might be better if they discussed it later, after several, if not many, glasses of wine.

Annika continued with her original objective, "Do you think you will be able to find it in your heart to apologize to your father for your criticism of our behavior on our first meeting?"

"I apologized for my criticism when I hugged him goodbye. I also thanked him for his unrestricted support. But, as I mentioned to father, I'm still confused about his distinction between "willingly advertising and promoting" and "lacking sophistication and discrimination" when it comes to sexual activities and behaviors."

"I'm pleased and grateful that you've already apologized to your father. As for his distinction, I will make it a point to try to explain and show you the difference this weekend."

"An already interesting weekend has now become an intriguing one," Denise thought aloud.

"I also want to thank you for sharing your photographs with your father. Especially, the ones from your fifth challenge. Now, he'll have no doubts that you wore a transparent blouse in public!"

"I wasn't sure that showing him the photos from the last two challenges was the right thing to do, he is my father after all."

"And, as we have often told you, you are an educated, independent, self-supported adult who is perfectly capable of making her own decisions regarding her choice of dress and behavior, decisions. As your parents, we will always respect and honor your decisions."

"Yes, there's that. There's also the desire to please my mother and father. And lately it seems that you have both been extremely desirous to have me reveal more of my licentious side."

"We do embrace an uninhibited lifestyle and we've never made a secret of it. You just never picked up on our hints and desires for you."

"Well I certainly find myself heading in that direction lately. And now I'm being pushed by four people to become an uninhibited, exhibitionistic, sex addict."

"Again, that's not exactly what we want for you, but we can talk about it some more later."

"I'm honestly looking forward to it," Denise said with a laugh.

Annika smiled, happy to hear that Denise had stopped resisting their attempts to get her to loosen up and enjoy life.

They drove and rode together filling the time with gossip about the neighborhood. They first discussed how Max the elder had almost completely turned his business over to his daughter. Next, they talked about the new songs and complicated dance steps they were planning to incorporate into their Bacchanal Road March float performance. They laughed about the new, revealing costumes they were to wear in next year's Bacchanal, and how they were sure to win the best costume trophy again. Finally, they got serious and talked about how they should go about convincing Ken to take a much-needed vacation.

* * * * *

The ladies easily found the entrance to the Cliffs Hotel and Denise, who'd forgotten she was not wearing her blouse, awkwardly retrieved, and donned it as the guard tried to act nonchalant while he provided them a map and directions to the hotel's registration desk. Annika allowed Denise to deal with the guard and took her time finding and putting on her own blouse. When they checked into the hotel they were surprised and happy to learn that the manager had upgraded, "the wife and daughter of the hotel owner's partner and friend," into a corner suite with separate living and bedroom areas, a beautiful bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub and separate shower, and a large balcony overlooking the pool.