Jambalaya

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I was on my back and Claire was on top of my chest. "Time to show Mama your pussy-licking skills," she said slyly. I rolled her onto her back and spread her legs. She spread apart her pink pussy lips as I lowered my face between her thighs.

I had a flashback to Mama's pussy. How hers was a little meatier than Claire's and her clit a little bigger. How much I loved my mother's and sister's pussies. I dove right in, tongue snaking everywhere. I cupped her sweet ass to pull her even closer to me. "Oh, oh, oh," she sighed when I rubbed her clit with the end of my nose. That's right. I gave her a nosejob. And she liked it.

I licked my way down her pussy lips until I reached her butthole. She inhaled sharply. I probed her brown eye with my tongue, eliciting shrieks of pleasure from my trembling sister.

Reaching forward with my lubed index and middle fingers extended, I inched them into Claire's pussy and ass.

"Claude!" she barked, her vaginal and anal walls clenching onto my fingers.

I smacked her ass and her nethers released their deathgrip on me. I pushed my fingers further in. As I began sawing in and out of her loveholes, Claire began moaning "Oh God, Oh God," over and over.

After awhile my fingers were getting tired and my dick was rarin' to go. I got her on her hands and knees near the edge of the bed, her fine ass standing out. I spread apart her cheeks. When I pushed the head of my lubed prick into her ass, she cursed our mother for ever birthing me. I responded by burying even more of my dong in her ass.

I would thrust forward. She would buck back until the force of my thrusts overwhelmed her and she decided she would simply enjoy the ride. But then sometimes her backward bucks overwhelmed me and I just sat back and let her do her thing. We bashed together like that for a while. And then her entire body went still. I held onto her while she spasmed and wailed.

After a few more thrusts my own fuse was lit and I came hard in my sister's ass. I grunted something vulgar, I'm sure.

"Say again?" Mama asked. Claire and I both jerked our heads up at the sound of Mama's voice. She stood in the open doorway, naked and hands on her hips.

"If you kids don't want me to know what you're doing, you should start by closing the door," she grinned slyly.

I didn't know what to say to that. Claire sat down cross-legged. She patted a spot on the bed next to her. "Come here, Mama. We never talk anymore. Besides," she added, cupping her breasts, "I have something you might like to play with."

Mama practically flew across the room into the arms of her loving children, Claire on the left and me on the right, making a mama sandwich. We explored every inch of Mama's body with our hands, lips and tongues. Running them across her breasts and tummy. Down her inner thighs. Brushing her pussy lips. Sucking her toes.

Mama was cradling my sister and playing with Claire's pussy as my sister's lips sucked earnestly at Mama's tit. Mama fingered Claire's pussy while the brat drank. Suddenly my sister's mouth opened to let out a shriek.

Mama kept playing with Claire's pussy and my sister kept suckling on her breasts and shrieking.

I couldn't take it anymore. My dick had to be inside Mama again. It had not been that long since we'd last made love but my dick insisted it was never too soon.

Slid three of Mama's toes in my mouth and sucked. My hard dick easily slid between Mama's pretty pink pussy lips. I began a slow rutting rhythm, pushing in and pulling out. Increased tempo, my lap bucking her butt. "Oh, Claude," she sighed.

Claire had been having a hard time nursing while I was making love to our mother. I shrugged apologetically and went on plowing into Mama. Claire crawled up to plant her knees on either side of Mama's head and lowered her pussy to her mother's eager lips. Her sweet 19 year-old ass staring up at me.

I reached down to smack it, eliciting a yelp from Claire. Mama reached up to smack Claire's other butt cheek, eliciting another yelp from my raven-haired sister. Claire responded by eating Mama out with so much gusto, our mother screamed into a pillow. Twice.

After she caught her breath Claire confessed her Aunt Maria taught her how to eat pussy at Aunt Eliza's engagement party. Apparently, the adults in this parish couldn't keep their hands off Claire either.

"That figures," Mama replied. "Maria is a horndog, although I have to admit she does know her way around a clitoris."

You learn something new every day.

The three of us rolled around on the bed, trying out different positions and combinations, always focusing on Mama. Kissing, sucking, fondling, caressing, fucking. At one point Mama and Claire rolled me onto my back. Mama took my cock in hand and guided her open mouth onto it. I gasped as the head of my prick bumped the back of her throat. I kept gasping as her throat muscles massaged my dick. Kneeling over my face, Claire eased down until her pussy lips met my open mouth.

Mama was kneeling over my hips, facing Claire, and sinking onto my log. I couldn't see much. My sister's ass was in the way. I did see Mama's arms go around Claire. I heard the loud, wet smacking of lips and oo's and ah's. They both rode me, screaming and creaming all over me.

They rolled off. I was vaguely aware my sister was ministering to our mother's pussy, as I heard Mama moan loudly several times. Mama stroked my dick with her fist while she sucked and licked my balls. "Oh, Jesus, Mama," I inhaled sharply as her tongue kissed my anus. I came close to cumming.

Mama must have sensed my impending orgasm. She rose up to her knees and clapped her hands. "I want to eat Claire's pussy while Claude takes me from behind," she announced. Claire crabwalked back a foot, her legs open. Mama got on her hands and knees. I kneeled behind her, hard dick in hand, and pushed my dick in Mama's pussy.

I pushed our bodies forward until her face was nose to clit with my sister's pussy. I pumped my dick into her slowly at first, so as to let Mama give her daughter a proper pussy-licking. If anyone could, it was Mama. I had video proof. Soon Claire was moaning to beat all, her head thrashing back and forth.

Before Mama could finish Claire off I felt the undeniable urge to plow even harder into my mother. I held onto her hips and pulled her sharply against me. The slap of our skin reverberated in the room.

Mama whispered something to Claire, who retrieved the bottle of lube from my nightstand. I slowed my thrusts down to let my sister insert a lubed finger into Mama's browneye. "Ungh," she grunted as Claire gently corkscrewed her index finger in and out of our mother's asshole. She rubbed my cock through the wall separating Mama's anus and pussy, eliciting groans from Mama and grunts from me.

Claire gently pushed on my chest. I took a step back and my rigid member plopped out of Mama's pussy. She took my cock in hand and coated it with lube, her long wet fingers corkscrewing over my meat missile. Then she guided the first inch of my cock into Mama's backyard garden.

"Claude!" Mama barked. Claire's hot fingers caressed my balls as I began gently pushing more and more of my dick into Mama's pooper. It was all I could do to keep from fucking her fast and hard.

I was now pumping several inches of cock in and out of Mama's sweet ass. She was breathing hard and Claire was running her fingers up and down my ass crack. And then she slipped a finger up my ass. "Fuck me!" I grunted. "Glad to," Claire replied.

As she pumped her middle finger in and out of my browneye and massaged my sweet spot I felt the familiar tingling in my balls that announced my cock was about to crow. I came hard and pumped my seed into Mama's ass.

Mama shuddered and screamed into a pillow. She and I collapsed on the bed while Claire diddled herself. Mama put a hand on hers. "Allow me," she said and played Claire's pussy like a finely-tuned violin. Before long my sister was writhing and wailing on the bed.

Claire crawled up on the bed to play with Mama's tits. She would run her hands over them until a nipple was caught between two knuckles, and then squeeze. Mama would groan and squirm.

The three of us lay on my bed, limbs entangled, spent and satiated. "For now," I grinned to myself. My eyes roamed up and down Mama's curves. Her breasts. Her small belly. Her dark pubic hair glistening with pussy juice. I began to get wood again.

Naturally, the doorbell chose that moment to commit coitus interruptus, again. Oh, well. Mama donned her robe and went to find out who it was and what they wanted. Claire took a shower, as she had plans later with her girlfriends. I had a feeling Mama and I would think of something to do.

I returned to my room and turned off the audiovisual feed into Mama's bedroom, put on a pair of cargo shorts and a T-shirt and joined Mama in the kitchen, where she was opening a box that had just been delivered. "Let's order a pizza and watch a movie," I suggested.

Mama grinned as she pulled a dildo from the box. "Date night with my handsome man? Oh, hell yeah!"

Claire left just as the pizza delivery guy showed up with our pie. I tipped him generously and brought the pizza into the family room. Mom offered me a soda to go with my pizza. I sat on one end of the sofa and Mama right beside me.

After eating a slice of pizza, I turned on the DVD player as Mama settled beside me on the sofa, her bosom pressed against me and her hand hot on my thigh. I took her face in mine and kissed her. Our lips melted together as our tongues caressed each other. "Mmm," Mama moaned. "Mm-hm," I agreed, which resulted in an eruption of giggles and more kissing.

Horns blaring shook us from our reverie. The movie was beginning. We sat up to watch the movie, holding hands, fingers intertwined.

Shots of the tropics were interspersed with urban scenes of Miami, Florida, tourists mixing with locals, girls in bikinis everywhere.

An exotic dancer makes a few turns around a pole before leaving the stage and asking for directions to the changing room. Opens the wrong door and witnesses a murder. Runs out of the club with the killer, her new boss, right behind her, and hops into a cab that was waiting for someone else. She promises to double his fare. The cabbie protests until her boss pulls out a gun, aims and shoots. The back window shatters. The cabbie floors it.

Mama's hand had migrated north from my thigh to my crotch and she began rubbing my throbbing boner.

When they're on the highway the cabbie demands the dancer show him the money she promised. She confesses she may have lied to get them out of trouble.

I wasn't in trouble 'til I met you, missy, the cabbie replies and signals to pull over. She catches his arm and undoes his belt and jeans. Surely we can work something out, she giggles before going down on him. He inhales sharply as her blonde curly locks bounces in his lap. Mary Mother and Joseph, he breathes before crossing himself.

Mama paused the movie just as the dancer's mouth was about to envelope the cabbie's pink prick. She undid my shorts and fished out my cock. She laid spread out on the big sofa beside me as she took my member into her mouth. She turned slightly toward the TV and pressed play.

The dancer's mouth continued its descent until his cock filled her mouth and her chin was brushing his balls.

Mama engulfed half of my prick in her mouth, shaking her head back and forth. Oh, my God, I will never get tired of feeling my mother's mouth on my dick. Her hot, wet lips. Her tongue sliding up and down my pole. Shivers racing up and down my spine.

She came up for air, and then she went back down. I clutched her fine black hair in my fingers as her mouth moved up and down my pole. She spit-lubed a finger and pushed the first inch up my ass. My sphincter clenched around her digit. She responded by pushing even more of her finger in my ass. "Yes!" I hissed as she dragged her teeth across my dick.

The dancer and the cabbie go on the lam. They can't stand each other at first but something pulls them undeniably together. Cops catch her new boss. Dancer and cabbie admit their attraction to each other, resulting in a climactic sex scene.

I couldn't take any more. I pulled Mama up until she was straddling my hips and facing me. Her pussy gloved my dick and she began grinding against me. I matched her grinding motion. Her hips slammed up and down and side to side. I was flying high.

Dancer is riding the cabbie reverse-cowgirl in the back seat of his cab. His dick buried in her pussy. Their moans and sighs fill the country air.

Mama swung her legs around until I was looking at the back of her head. Her hands guided my throbber back into her pussy. She immediately began rocking her hips back and forth, getting more powerful by the minute. Until she was riding me so hard I thought her pussy might snap my dick in half. But, damn did it ever feel good.

I pulled her back against me. I reached for Mama's clit hood. I rubbed the clit's head until its head poked out. The more I rubbed, the louder Mama's moans became. She took my face in one hand and thrashed at the sheets with the other. And then she went still, finally calling out, "Claude!"

I wasn't at the name-calling stage yet, so I kept pumping my prod into her pussy while she lay on top of me.

A twisted idea took hold. "Hey, Mama, I—" I started to say until I noticed the sound of Mama snoring. Well, so much for that idea. Oh, well. There was always tomorrow.

"Wake up, Mama," I said and patted her cheek.

"Huh?" she groaned until it came to her where she was. Why her naked and erect son was there did not come until later. Nevertheless, she let me help her to her bedroom, where she collapsed on her king-size bed. I tucked her in and left.

I was about to close her door when I again ran into Claire, again naked and sporting wood. This was getting to be a habit.

"How was your date with Mama?" she whispered. I smelled alcohol on her breath. Was it the usual 3 shots and a Margarita, and cunnilingus in the bathroom with a girlfriend?

"I left her a happy woman," I whispered back.

I had a wicked idea and whispered it into Claire's ear. Something caught in her throat but she quickly recovered. She nodded enthusiastically.

I led my sister back into Mama's bedroom. Mama had curled up on her side of the bed she had shared with Papa, and was going to now share with her 18- and 19-year-old children. I settled onto Papa's side of the bed. She crawled onto the bed and lay next to me. "What did you watch?" she asked.

I gave her a basic rundown of the film's plot points. Claire smirked. "I bet it got Mama all hot and bothered."

I grinned. "You could say that."

"I've been hot and bothered all day. All I've wanted to do is fuck." She lifted the hem of her mini skirt. She wasn't wearing undies. "I wore this skirt tonight so if I got horny thinking about you, I could work a vibrator in my pussy and no one would know."

Her face contorted as she pulled a vibrating egg from her pussy. She turned it off and held it to her nose. "Mmm." I took it from her and licked her juice off. "You can say that again," I agreed. "Mmm," she moaned again, and burst into muffled laughter.

"Shhhh. Don't wake Mama up."

Claire hushed. Her long lean body brushing mine, she tucked the egg under a pillow. She scooted back until she was leaning back against me, her backside nestling my junk. Her perfume intoxicated me. My rapidly engorging dick knock-knock-knocked on her front door until it gained entrance. Her pussy was sopping wet.

I held onto her left hip and pulled it back after every thrust. Our hips slamming into each other, my dick penetrating her pussy, hushed sighs and moans filling the bedroom.

I don't know how much time had passed when I noticed I was the only person groaning in the room. Claire's eyes were closed and her tits rose and fell in a slow rhythm, air streaming in and out of her nose. I got her arranged next to Mama and drew the covers over her.

I took Papa's spot again. I was Mama's man now. I wondered why the hell I hadn't told her sooner how much I wanted her? I couldn't recall. I still had wood. I jerked off to memories of making love to Mama and Claire that afternoon and evening. I fell asleep and dreamed of my mother and sister all night.

12