James: Mr. Nude International

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Without being asked, Don stripped off his clothes, saying, "we might as well find out if I have the right stuff for Mister Nude International." He beamed with delight as he stood there naked, presuming that everyone would appreciate his openness.

For a brief moment nobody said anything. Elena finally broke the silence. She turned to the corner of the room and said, "Olga..."

Special Agent Olga Ekaterina Danilova rose from her seat and slowly walked over to Don Watkins, who was beside himself with pleasure. Being naked felt liberating. And now this delectable little morsel of Russian womanhood was coming over to him. Don hoped that she was approaching to inspect his manhood more closely, to see if he was competition-worthy. Maybe, just maybe, she might even pull on it a little, although that was probably expecting too much.

Olga stopped about two feet from where Don stood. THUMP!

With a loud groan Don collapsed on to the floor, writhing in pain. He rolled over on to his back and leaned from side to side, holding his testicles with both hands.

Before anyone could foresee it, Olga had struck like a panther, kicking Don hard with her pointed leather boots, at the exact spot where he was most vulnerable. It was done swiftly and surely, with astonishing precision, right on the underside of his testicles, which is the most sensitive area. It happened quickly and unexpectedly, and it was over before anyone had realized what she had done. It was the work of a professional. James, who had a one-track mind, had only one regret, which was that he didn't react quick enough to check out Olga's rising skirt when her booted leg had whipped into action, for surely he had lost an opportunity for a panty sighting.

Two things came to mind as Don Watkins slowly lifted himself to an upright position. One was that it was bad protocol to hurt a fellow officer like that, especially someone with whom they were collaborating. But on the other hand, Don had been a little forward, and the Russians had simply demonstrated that they didn't suffer fools gladly.

Eventually it was James' turn to strip naked. He was a little more bashful than Bruno and Don, but he knew that he had no choice, so he gritted his teeth and got on with it. He braced himself for the usual gasps and looks of wonderment, but the reaction was restrained. Lisa Podolski had surely informed Kelly and Fiona about his unique gift, so they were most likely prepared for the unveiling of the beast. And the Captain would not take kindly to their teasing or any other type of behavior that would lead to James' embarrassment. Thus the women were remarkably subdued. Nudity didn't seem to faze Elena, and Boris and Don were already naked, although James thought he detected a slight nod from Boris, which he took as a sign of respect.

As for Olga...James had only one request of Mr. Penis, which was that it behaved itself and not stiffen up while it was on display. Were that to happen it would be a humiliation that would be hard to put behind him. The best way to remain flaccid, he rationalized, would be to avoid looking at Olga at all times. Don't even think about Olga, he told himself, pretend that she doesn't even exist. And it worked...to some extent. James' cock swung a little upon its release from the confinement of his clothes, and as he stood there he could sense that it was wavering between being fully soft and partially hard. Luckily, it didn't rise too much, and probably did not get up past10 inches. However, James could sense that his penis was one incident away from going mental on him, but that incident didn't occur.

It was quickly determined, in a professional way of course, that James would have no problem making the cut with Mister Nude International. Don had at last recovered from his ball-busting trauma, and he accepted the news well when it was decided that he could be better utilized in another capacity, and Captain Mathers said that she'd use her contacts get him a position as a waiter or bartender with the catering company. Business concluded, the men got dressed.

Before they departed the Captain suggested that her squad take their Russian counterparts to a getting-to-know-you-better dinner that evening. And since it was being paid for by police funds, they decided to meet up at a fashionable and expensive restaurant and nightclub. Elena and her team were staying at the Beverly Hills Hotel, a very posh place, and a limousine and driver had been placed at their disposal. It was decided that they'd meet up at 7:00 that evening at a swanky restaurant in Santa Monica, as the Russians had expressed an interest in being near the ocean.

12