Jamie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My lovely Jamie, I am doing this for the first time, too. I've heard if you sit on me, you control the penetration and you control when your hymen breaks."

A broad smile came across Jamie's lips, "Like we did watching the movie only this time we will be joined." In a blur of movement, Jamie was again straddling my waste.

"Protection, Jamie. We need protection." That was my last lucid thought before feeling Jamie aim my loaded weapon at her virgin bull's eye.

"No, Zane, no protection. I want to feel everything." Jamie began lowering herself onto me, she was wet yet her virgin opening was not easy to enter.

When I felt Jamie bump her hymen against my cock, she said, "This is how much I love you Zane." Then as though dropping a heavy sack, Jamie dropped all her weight on my cock. "I'm not a virgin any more," she screamed through the pain and sudden stretching of her pussy. A trickle of her virginal blood was absolute proof.

The pain was clear on Jamie's face, she held her breath, and didn't move. "Jamie, dear Jamie, why did you take me so hard. I see your pain on your face."

"It hurt, Zane. It hurt a lot. It still hurts. It hurts better than any pain I have ever felt. How can it hurt so bad and feel so good?" Jamie still did not move against me, shock and pain registered on her face while somewhere deep in her eyes, I began to see pleasure and passion building.

Many long moments passed as Jamie adjusted to the invader that brought her pain. "I feel so full with you in me, Zane. Its crazy, I'm sore and it feels good. Is this fucking?"

Jamie's question was made me smile. Never have I heard her use any kind of foul language. "No, sweet Jamie, this is making love." Jamie began rubbing herself against me. She was not moving up and down although her breath began coming in pants and sighs.

Jamie became more determined in her movements and soon she raised herself and my cock began appearing streaked with virginal blood. Jamie didn't rise much then sank back down, repeated that move again and fell into a rhythm. I wasn't sure I could hold off long enough for Jamie to have an orgasm with me and I wanted to cum with her.

Jamie's pleasure and excitement grew as she now began moving at a steady pace. I pulled her down on my chest, brought her lips to mine, as we added sensual kisses to our love making. My hands skimmed down her back seeking her firm butt cheeks. At my touch on her soft butt, Jamie moaned and I felt her moisture increase.

We didn't speak, words could not add more meaning to our union. I began pushing against Jamie as she slid on my cock. Her cries increased as each thrust moved us closer to orgasm. Through our panting and thrusting, we skated closer to orgasm.

Suddenly, Jamie sat bolt upright, dropped hard on my cock and screamed her orgasm. Her tight pussy combined with her orgasmic contractions sucked my cum from me. I jetted my sperm loaded cum deeply in Jamie's unprotected womb with a cry of my own. Our first sex was complete.

Jamie's weight on me felt light although through her orgasm she pressed her full weight on me. I felt her recovering body relax as my cock began retreating to normal size.

When Jamie felt me shrinking, she tried to hold me in her but it happened, I fell free of her grasp as she gasped and our pooled juices gushed from Jamie and puddled on me and her bed sheets. We lay in the rapture of the other's love.

**********

We fell asleep with Jamie sleeping on top of me. Gone were thoughts of Jamie and I making a baby, we were lovers. The incestuous blood flow in our veins no longer mattered. We consummated our lives together in the way men and women have done since prehistory.

As I woke in the morning, I felt for Jamie who had moved to the mattress. She was on the verge of coming full awake as my eyes focused on her face even though her naked body stretched out for me to adore, it was her opening eyes I wanted to see. Nagging me was the real possibility that Jamie might wake full of remorse, regret, and repulsion.

Jamie smiled as she came awake seeing my gaze on her. She turned on her side to face me and invited me into her arms. As we hugged, the feel of our naked bodies caused me to react in a very typical male way.

After a morning of passionate love between us, we made it to the bathroom to shower. I noticed Jamie taking a pill from a bubble wrapped strip. "This is just in case, Zane. No more unprotected sex until I get birth control."

The rest of the weekend was a blur of sex, showers, food, and sex. We did not have the conversation we needed to have about incest and the world finding out. When Sunday afternoon approached and time for the parents to return home, we made a mistake that was about to cost us.

"Hey kids, we're home."

12