All Comments on 'Jamie and Kenny Ch. 01'

by incestexperience

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more

before you write anyother stories be sure to finish this one you need to tell if they fuck if she gets pregnant if the mom finds out and how she reacts do they move out or just sleep together at home so finish this before stating another story and always use a good editor

epiphany65epiphany65over 13 years ago
Very good first submission

This was a very good first submission. I gave it a 4 rather than a 5 because I would have liked to have seen some more build-up and tension before the sex and because of a few errors in style. For example:

"Kenny, I'm going to cum." She moaned.

should be

"Kenny, I'm going to cum," she moaned.

I'm nit-picking, but things like this make for a better read when they're written properly. But, you write well, and you'll polish your writing as you write more, so don't be discouraged by my pointing these things out; I made the same mistakes at first too -- and still do sometimes. If you ever want someone to edit your stories and correct minor mistakes, contact me. In the meantime, keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Loving sister

Loving your sister is the best, especially when she is hot and wet. Good story and the love makes it better.

partylion83partylion83over 13 years ago
Great Read

I look forward to reading the next chapter!

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
This has the makings of a good bro/sis love story.

I'm into forever love. The best authors in this category that I've ever read are Jessy19 and Candlelight062. I have a sense that you too have a unique ability. I'll look forward to observing your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
comment

I've never commented on a story before, so I don't know the rules, but to ask this respectfully, wasn't anyone else bothered by how poorly the author wrote this? Okay, the idea of a brother and sister giving in to their urges is hot. However, all those punctuation errors were distracting to me. I'm sure the author isn't after literary merit, so I shouldn't have mentioned that the story isn't skillfully rendered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BROTHER & SISTER LOVE

I AM LOKING FORWARD TO THE FUTURE CHAPTER

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
why can't I have this?

There's something very special about brother sister stories and occasionally it comes down to a mutual admiration and denied love for each other. I can only imagine finding a girl (sister or merely a girlfriend) who would say something nice instead of, what kind of car do you drive? or how much money do you make? After reading so many brother sister stories I finally realized that is the element of love and respect followed by sexual pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Unbelievable

He's 20 and she's 19 and he just notices how hot she is? If he never noticed her when they were younger and he was a horny teenager something is very very wrong with him. It makes the whole story unbelievable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful start.

I really enjoyed reading this story, it is one of the best. I hope you will post the next chapter in this story soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is a wonderful story

The author is a boy 18 to 22 years old. He writes that he's interested in family fucking, but only brothers fucking their sisters. That's fine, but why has incestexperience only contributed one (excellent) story? Could it be that he's lost interest in writing about it because he's actually gotten his fat young prick up his own sister's adorable little coochie and blown his young balls up his sis's honeypot? If so, that's great news, IE, but how about telling us all about it. Okay, your sis's cute little twat drains your balls day in and day out, you've got your young dick up her twat more than it's just hanging between your legs, her sweet cunt is brother sperm-logged by now. Come on, man, let us know what's happening between your big stiff prick and your sister's warm wet twat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
could have been good

this was ruined by an uncaring writer that posted an unedited story. this was a first draft only not a postable story. there are so many STUPID errors that should have been caught IF it had been proofread and edited properly. this needs to be deleted and rewritten by a GOOD WRITER USING A GOOD EDITOR.

Hexdsword6Hexdsword6over 6 years ago
Love this story!

Loved it and can't wait for chapter 2!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous