Jamie Ch. 04

Story Info
The joy of father daughter love goes to the next level.
1.6k words
4.63
174.1k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 07/22/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke up at my usual time, despite not falling asleep until after four am. I looked over at Jamie as she slept. She was on her side facing the wall, and the sheet was between her legs. She was curled up slightly, with her ass toward me, and I could see her pink lips...the same lips that had surrounded my cock all night.

My cock stiffened and begged me to press it between her lips and then push it deep inside her soft tight little pussy. That's all I could think about....how good it would feel to have my cock back inside her. I wanted to pound her pussy again so much, but I didn't. I forced myself to leave her alone so she could rest.

I showered and dressed and went to my office downstairs. I called the main office and put out a few fires and wrote letters and worked on a bid that was due the day after tomorrow. I was busy, but I couldn't get my mind off of Jamie lying upstairs.

Luckily the phone rang, just as I was about to give in to my cock's urgings to wake her with it. I had some real world problems to solve and I worked on them for over an hour. It was almost noon when I put the phone down and took a breath.

As I leaned back into my chair I saw her standing against my door near the stairs.

"Morning baby."

"Good Morning Daddy."

"Did you sleep ok?"

She started toward me.

"Yes Daddy, but I had a dream last night."

"What was that?"

"I dreamed that you were in bed with me and that you stuck your big cock deep inside my little vagina."

"That's a nightmare, baby, not a dream. Come her and let Daddy comfort you."

I moved away from my desk and patted my legs, and she dutifully say on my lap. Well not exactly my lap. My cock, actually. It was hard from the moment i saw her leaning against the door in only her little pink thong and cut off t shirt.

"Here, here, baby. It's ok. There's nothing that can hurt my baby girl now. You're safe with daddy."

She snuggled against me and squirmed her ass against my cock, making it throb and pulse even harder than it was.

"Thank you Daddy, but you are wrong. There is something that is hurting me, and it is under my little bottom. It feels pretty hard, but it also feels alive and keeps moving. Do you have a pet snake in your pocket Daddy?"

"It's not a snake, baby."

"Can I see what it is Daddy? It acts like it wants out. Can I take it out Daddy?"

She didn't wait for an answer and slipped off of my lap and knelt next to my chair and slowly unzipped my jeans as she looked directly into my eyes. She reached inside and pulled my cock out. The veins were already raised and it throbbed in her hands like it was alive. She looked carefully at it as she started her long strokes. From the head to the base she stroked so smoothly and slowly. She loved to jack my cock, and I loved her doing it. She looked at me for approval.

"Yes, Jamie, that feels so good, but I want you to do something more for me."

"What Daddy?"

"Put your lips on the head and suck it a little like a popcycle, and then lick it like an icecream cone."

"You want me to suck your cock, Daddy. Is that what you want?"

"Yes honey, more than anything."

And with that, she leaned down and licked my cock head with her tongue extended. She flicked it across the mushroom head and then tried to stick her tongue into the hole and then she placed her lips around it and so very slowly tightened them around my cock.

She stopped for a moment and looked up at me. I feebly smiled down at her, and I could see a grin forming on her face. Then she moved down on my cock pulling it deeper into her mouth. Oh God, that felt so great. Her hot little mouth was sucking as her lips tightened and loosed around my cock, and her eyes kept looking at me for approval.

And I did approve. My cock grew and pulsed between her lips and she could feel my hot meat throbbing as she continued to suck and lick and eat my cock. She was so beautiful then. Her pretty face, so innocent looking but with her mouth full of my cock. Her lips were stretched over my shaft and when she turned a little I could see my cockhead pushing her cheek out.

I took her head in my hands and I started to move her, to set a pace. She understood and started to bob her head up and down with my hands controlling the speed. I released her and she continued to fuck her mouth with my cock. When she raised up, the saliva from her mouth shone on my cock's shaft, and when she sucked it deep into her mouth she seemed to be almost ready to gag.

I needed to cum so much. My balls were full and I was ready, but I couldn't stand to let this end, so I fought off the urge as long as possible. But I lost that battle and I soon gave in and I felt that warm liquidy feeling rising up from my balls and then I felt it travel through my shaft and I grabbed her head and held her tight as my cum shout back against her throat.

She fought my hands and tried to pull back for a breath but I held her and my cum spurted again and again and again. Her lips parted and my cum flowed out and down her chin. I released her head and she pulled back for a gulp of air, and then she went back down and sucked the head, trying to coax more cum out.

My cock gave her all I had in my balls, and then as the remaining cum ozzed out and then dripped out as she stroked it out, she licked every drop up and then she licked her fingers off like it was some delicious treat.

And when my cock was relaxing, she licked it all over, washing it lovingly with her tongue and then as the last gesture, she pulled it back deep into her mouth and carressed my balls as my cock sat snug between her lips.

I slumped exhausted in my chair, even though I had done nothing except hang on.

She stood up and then leaned over to me and I took her in my arms and kissed her lips. I don"t like the idea of eating cum, but I needed to kiss her to show my appreciation.

"I'm glad you liked that Daddy. I did too."

"My God baby, you are the best I have ever known."

She blushed at the idea that I would compare her with her mom and other women.

"Can I fix you some lunch?" she asked.

"That would be great, but I'll go help you."

We went upstairs into the kitchen and started gathering sandwich stuff. We laughed as we fixed our lunch and we sat at the breakfast bar as we ate. She told me about her classes and some of her classmates and we had a great time, laughing at some of the things that she saw other students do.

When we finished, she gathered the plates and glasses and took them to the sink, while I put the food away. She started to rinse the dishes off before putting them in the dishwasher, and I went to her and put my arms around her waist and kissed her neck, just like I had kissed her mother's many times.

"I love you Jamie."

"I love you Daddy."

She turned to me and we kissed hard and deep and passionately, and I pulled her to me as tight as I could, wanting to have her a part of me. And she raised up to me on her toes and she felt my cock starting to get hard again. I slumped down, until I felt it press into her lower stomach between her legs.

I cupped her pantied ass and lifted her up. She pulled her legs around my waist as I help her up with my hands. She held my neck with one arm and fumbled with my zipper with the other hand, until my cock sprang out. I shifted her a little and she slid her panty over so my cock could slip into her pussy.

I felt my cock slide deeper and deeper into her wet little pussy...so tight and soft. It had the texture and softness of velvet around my cock. Every sensor of my body was focused on my cock. I lifted her up and then lowered her back down on my cock, impaling her with every stroke.

I could feel her hot breath on my neck, and she moaned and groaned every time I lowered her onto my cock. I moved to a chair and sat down and she braced herself and started to bounce up and down, faster and faster. Her face was contorted as she grimaced under the pleasure.

She fucked herself on my cock for over twenty minutes, and when she finally collapsed onto me, we were both soaked in sweat. She lay on my chest for a few minutes before climbing off and staggering to the bathroom.

I took another shower and changed clothes again.

She stayed in the bathroom for a long time, and I went to make sure that she was alright.

"Yes Daddy. I am in the bathtub, relaxing, and getting my strength back. Can we do some more?"

"Yes baby. We can do some more."