Jamie the Black Sheep Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trysten
Trysten
159 Followers

"Fuck, she's gonna kill me." I looked at my phone's clock. I'd been in here close to an hour. I also saw I still had no signal.

"You're not going to get a signal in here. All the wiring, sound stuff, and lights somehow make this a lead box that the cell towers can't pierce. It's really annoying. But I hope you don't go, you should stay with me. I bet she's left by now."

"I bet she has. We have some other friends who stayed at home. She'd probably go join up with them."

"Perfect! If you want you can stay up here with me, get all the free drinks you want, and maybe learn a little about mixing."

As if on cue, a really cute waiter emerged with two drinks on a serving platter. In a graceful, fluid motion, Luc grabbed my drink and handed it to me. In the same motion, he started his glass up for a toast. "To a wild fucking night!"

"Cheers to that!" Vacation Jamie was back. Claire's depressing cloud was gone, and I started psyching myself up for a fun night.

*****

This was fucking awesome. Hell, I had a hunk DJ, free drinks, and an amazing view for people-watching. The bottle of wine and (now) four Cosmos had me seriously buzzing. The conversation—or should I now say full blown flirting—with Luc was really getting heated. Every few minutes he'd have to pay attention to the vast array of music controls, but overall I was surprised by how little he had to do.

"DJing doesn't involve much does it?"

"Ah no, no, no. It's really hard actually. I do a ton of work with mixes and songs before I ever begin. I plan everything out, so when it comes time to play I just have to piece it together. I also have to work with the lighting and sound tech guys. They're behind that window right there [as he pointed to a big windowed room filled with guys right behind us]. The greatest thing about it is changing it to match what's going on around me. If the crowd gets really into something, I can extend it, repeat it, or speed it up. If the place feels more sexy and chill, I can slow it down and let people grind it out. I can add vocals mid-song, change beats...I have control over everything!"

"Wow, sounds like you're the master of us all." I said it like a little vixen. I licked my lips and finished off my drink. Ball's in your court, Luc.

"Alright, time for my set break."

Luc made some adjustments on his computers, mixers, and other controls, and we went out the other side of the DJ booth. On that other side, there was another flight of stairs going down. As we descended, I could tell that this flight was definitely longer than the flight I had climbed to get to his booth. At the bottom, there was a very large bouncer guarding a large, service-looking door. It looked innocuous enough. Luc gave the guy a nod, and the door was opened for us.

Inside, there was a luxurious lounge. This had to be the VIP area or something. Everywhere, the furniture was nice, the lighting was very dim, and there were personal servers moving through the very small crowd. It was about the size of the dance floor. In fact, everyone was pretty well dispersed in the very large room. But it wasn't a big, square room like the dance floor. There were a lot of little alcoves and nooks and crannies with big couches and tables. You could get a lot of privacy in here if you wanted.

More than the entire decor, I could smell a little sex in the room. It was very faint, because the overall smell was lovely—a mix of fine foods and scented candles. But I knew that smell very intimately now. I was like a shark smelling a drop of blood in the ocean. It triggered my predatory senses, and I felt my body getting warm. I was on Luc's arm, and that small touch was all that was needed to get me craving more.

"Oh fuck!" I looked up to see all the people in the club right above us! All those large black panels on the ground must have been pieces of one-way glass. And the ambient light pointing up from between the panels illuminated everyone from the ground. More specifically and shocking, it gave us a perfect view up the skirt of every girl on the floor. A perfect view. I could point out every girl going commando. There were hundreds of bare pussies grinding up against the pants-clad boys. It was so fucking hot. Porn movies couldn't shake a stick at something like this. There were just too many people; the scene was too epic!

I had the biggest, turned-on grin on my face. My eyes were darting to different scenes all over the ceiling. Subconsciously, I moved closer to Luc and pressed firmly against him.

"So, you've seen our VIP fish tank? What do you think?"

"I think it's hottest, sexiest thing I've ever seen."

Then I leaned into Luc and passionately kissed him. My arms wrapped around his neck and brought him to me. His arms encircled me, and I could tell it was going to take a lot to break us apart. We kissed like that for a few minutes before he broke away from me. He reached around without looking and grabbed two drinks that were waiting on the serving tray of our waiter. We hadn't even asked for them. They just appeared.

Luc led me over to a private chaise lounge set aside from the main area and set our drinks down on a table. The lounge was almost flat. It was about three feet wide and came up at a slight angle right about shoulder height. He leaned back into a deep recline and looked up. I lay down next to him and put my head on his chest. We looked up at the crowd above us. Tiny thongs, boy shorts, and one pair of granny panties were all present. I spotted at least twelve girls without panties in really short skirts grinding away on guys. We saw everything you could imagine: fully shaved, landing strips, Brazilian, tattoos. A few of them were even getting fingered!

We lay there and sipped our drinks for a few minutes. No one needed to say anything. The voyeuristic delight that was happening ten feet above our heads never seemed to get dull, never seemed to slow down, and never ceased presenting a shock! Damn, a girl was getting fucked right there! I knew instantly both of us were focused on her. The very well-endowed guy was just going to town in and out of her glistening box. The lights gave it a surreal glow. The people around them may have noticed but didn't let on. Mmm, my attention switched to Luc. I could intimately feel Luc's arms wrapped around me. We were laying down holding each other as closely as two people possibly could.

Ah, my pussy was absolutely dripping! And Luc had barely touched me. He hadn't fondled my breasts—like I wanted him too. He hadn't stroked my pussy—like I wanted him to. We hadn't even kissed for a few minutes. Then, I figured it out. He knew he didn't have to. He was letting the taboo of watching this debauched scene get me wound up tighter than a spring. It was working!

I couldn't take it anymore. I stood straight up on the love seat and straddled his legs. From this vantage point, he couldn't see anything untoward. Then I started slowly taking steps forward, so that my feet were getting higher up his body. When I got to just above his hips I crouched down so that my cunt was hovering right over his package. I didn't dare get low enough to touch him. If he wasn't going to physically tease me, I wasn't going to tease him. Two could play at this game!

"So you like looking?"

"I enjoy beautiful scenes, yes."

"Well, why don't you give me your opinion of this scene?"

I stood up and inched farther up his body. Finally, my feet were straddling his head. I stayed in that position for a second then started swaying to the very sexy music playing in the background. He had a perfect view right up my dress to my drenched, thong-covered pussy. Next, I crouched down again and stuck it right in his face. I wanted him to get the full musk of a woman. The kind of intimate detail you couldn't get with the glass separation. Then I stood right back up and moved back down his body. I stuck my high heel right on his throat, pressed down ever so slightly, and asked, "So Van Gough, how do I measure up?"

"You're the most beautiful girl in this place. I noticed you the second you walked through the crowd. When I saw you standing next to the booth, I knew fate had sent me something amazingly special for the night."

"Good answer."

I took my heel off his throat, and I slowly hiked my dress up around my hips. Then I slipped my thumbs on either side of my thong's elastic sides and slowly started inching it down. One side, then the other—alternating with the rhythm of the music until I could feel the cool air waft over my bare pussy. Once my thong got to my knees I let them fall. My legs were just close enough together so that I could step out of them. I felt like the most powerful woman in the world. I was standing there baring my naked lower half to a beautiful man that I had just met. His eyes could have been feasting on a hundred women just above his head, but he didn't break eye contact with me.

"What do you want now?"

"I want you to take three small steps forward. Then I want you to lower yourself down again. Then I want you to experience immense physical pleasure."

This boy knew what momma wanted. I took my three small steps forward, crouched down, and covered his face in my broiling cunt. Immediately, his tongue started whipping around, stimulating every fold of sensitive skin I possessed. He worked around the outside and then moved towards the center. He took a deep, long lick right between my folds moving from the bottom up. He finished at the top of my pussy and found my engorged clit. He flicked it for a few agonizingly pleasurable moments. Then he delicately bit it! That was new. But it was just enough of a pinch to send me flying. I pushed down harder on his face without even thinking about it. I didn't care if I smothered the guy. I wanted to monopolize and control him. If he needed air, he could tap out. Until that point, I was going to enjoy what he had to offer.

I arched my back and stared up to the ceiling. The couple fucking were right above me. Ah, I knew she wasn't enjoying that as much as I was enjoying this. I reached back and untied my dress straps behind my neck. I let the straps fall and my covered tits sprang out. Stickies aren't the sexiest thing in the world, so I peeled them off and threw them to the side. Now my dress was bunched around my belly.

I don't know how he could have seen me unfurl the top of my dress, but his hands moved up and began massaging my tits. I put my hands on top of his and worked them harder into my boobs. His fingers tickled around my nipples.

As I looked down from the ceiling and back to Luc, I noticed our waiter standing in the dark a few feet away. I wouldn't say he was staring, but he was certainly watching us. I focused right on him and grinding my hips into Luc's mouth. The rocking got hard enough that Luc had to put his hands down. I replaced his hands with my own on my tits and furiously rubbed them. I didn't break eye contact with the guy standing about ten feet away. I had watched the crowd above me earlier. Now this guy was going to watch me!

"You like watching?"

No response.

"Huh. A professional, eh? I need to get fucked up, get me another cocktail!" I demanded as I continued to writhe on Luc's face.

Without the slightest facial expression, he moved away. Moments later—faster than I could believe—a tray with an ice cold cocktail was right next to my hand. Also, right next to the cocktail was a small saucer with a little pill on it. I looked at it questioningly for a moment. "Pure MDMA ma'am," was the waiter's response. I had never taken any kinds of drugs before. Hmm, that presented a new intriguing element for the evening. Was I that bold? Was I kidding, of course I was. As turned on as I was in that moment, I knew I would have done anything to increase my level of pleasure. Balls to the wall, right?

All this service—while getting professionally eaten out by a handsome stranger—I could get used to this! I popped the pill in my mouth and took the drink in one gulp. That surge of cold must have tripped something over the edge for me. The muscles in my inner thighs and around my cunt started twitching. If his dick had been inside me, I'm sure the feeling it would have bestowed would have been legendary. I was falling over a precipice, and that precipice was a huge orgasm.

"AHHHH!!!!" I screamed. I noticed some others were now around us enjoying the show. I didn't worry about them for a second. I let their longing eyes enhance my own pleasure.

I crouched there motionless for a moment, then slowly backed off Luc's face. When I saw it, his face was absolutely covered in my juices and cum. He had a huge smile on his face. I straddled him fully naked. I looked down and realized that he hadn't removed a stitch of clothing. I felt a little bad and wanted to reciprocate.

"I think it's about time I repaid the favor," I offered.

"Actually, my set break is almost over. I have to get back to the booth."

Disappointment tumbled through my brain. I wanted to feel his cock. I hadn't even rubbed it through his pants. God, what a tease I was. Taking everything for myself and then not paying any of it back.

I stood up beside the lounge and let him get up. The waiter appeared with a warm, damp towel, and Luc wiped his face clean; he even gave me a cool glass of water. So refreshing! Luc stood all the way up and took me in his arms. He gave me a long, deep kiss. My dress was still bunched around my waist. His hands moved all around my body. I finally used my hands to knead over his dick. He was so hard! And his dick felt so wonderfully perfect in my hand, even though there was a thin piece of cotton between us. A perfect size. It was big, but not one of those freak things. Perfect.

Luc turned around still holding my hand and led me to the door. As we approached the door a well-dressed couple in the their mid-30s came up to us. "Luc, good to see you down here for a change. And with such fine company." Luc nodded and looked longingly in my eyes. I felt both the couple's eyes scanning up and down my naked body. I did nothing to cover myself. I figured that I had just put everything on display so there was nothing they hadn't already seen. Not to mention the hundreds of up-skirt views you could get just by tilting your head up.

The man's lady companion piped in, "Those are beautiful shoes. Are those.?."

"...Christian Louboutin. I picked them up at his Paris boutique last spring," I calmly and confidently added.

"They're fabulous, and they make your gorgeous legs look even lovelier. Honey, I think I know your next gift for me."

"I'm sorry I got you in trouble," I directed at the man.

"That's quite alright Jamie, she's worth it. Plus, I'll insist she wear them exactly as you are now."

They walked away and Luc and I continued toward the door. At this point, I figured I had to fix my dress. This room seemed like it was fairly private, so I didn't want to cause too much fuss as I walked out. I pulled the skirt down and retied the straps around my neck. I thought for a moment about the bra and thong I'd left behind. Fuck 'em. I wanted to be easy access for Luc. As we got to the door leading back to the staircase, Luc turned kissed me again. "This night isn't over yet."

***************

MEANWHILE:

Claire stormed away from the club's entrance mad as fire. The bouncer flatly turned her down when she got to the front door. Even though she had her ID and cover charge, he gave her one up and down and told her to move along somewhere else. "The gall," she thought. After several attempts to convince him that she her friend was inside, he told her he didn't care. He'd get fired if he let me in dressed like that. "No jeans," was the rule he kept repeating.

Claire took out her cell phone and tried to call Jamie on the inside. "She won't get that," the bouncer informed her. "Cell phones for some reason don't work inside. I've never seen one that gets a single bar of service in there."

"Then let me in real quick so I can let her know I'm out here."

"No can do. Would you please step aside?"

Claire clicked "Send" on her phone and tried Jamie just in case. Straight to voicemail. "Hey Jamie, it's Claire. You just got in the club and they denied me—assholes—could you come outside if you get this? The bouncer said you may not have signal. I'm going to wait another ten minutes or so. If I'm gone, can you just get a cab home? Or call me, I'll pick you up."

Claire stood by the entrance for about fifteen minutes. After that amount of time, she figured that Jamie didn't see Claire get turned away and had gone to go get the drinks. With how long the line was out here, Claire figured Jamie might have to wait a while to get drinks. It could be ages before Jamie figured out what was going on.

Resigned to that fact, Claire told the bouncer that she was leaving. "If some girl comes out and asks for Claire, tell her I went home."

"Ok."

Claire abruptly turned and walked away. She had never been so embarrassed in her life. There was a long line of people who saw the whole confrontation who couldn't control their snickers. Claire got to her car, opened the door, and slammed it shut. "Ah! Why can't anything on this trip go right?"

Claire sped home on the verge of tears. She kept checking her phone to see if Jamie had checked in. Nothing.

Claire rolled up the condo and was looking forward to just going to sleep. This day needed to end for her. Tomorrow, they could go to the beach and then they'd have their girls' night out on the town. She wouldn't get turned down then!

*****

Claire swung open the door and immediately knew something was amiss. The closet next the bathroom was open and a lot of its contents were spilled out on the floor in front of it. The kitchen table was covered in empty beer cans and a frozen pizza box. "Some dinner," Claire thought.

As Claire got farther inside the condo, she began hearing the moans and cries that could only mean sex. "Damn, I wonder which one of them got loose and is hooking up with her guy?" Claire peeked in the bedroom and was completely astonished at the sight inside.

The whole bedroom was in disarray. All of the sheets had been stripped from the bed and cast off onto the floor. All the lights were on, but one of the lamps had fallen off the bedside table. There was a plastic tarp covering the bed. And there, right on top of the bed, both Emily and Rachel were fucking their guys. Both of them!

That wasn't all. All four of them were butt as naked and covered in some kind of oil. They were all writhing in it and smothering it on each other's tits, dicks, and wherever else it would go. Claire saw one of the guys turn over the last of a bottle of olive oil on Emily's chest. She was riding his cock and furiously rubbing her tits. She let it run off onto the guy's chest and rubbed it on him. The oil was everywhere. The tarp was keeping it off the mattress, but it had otherwise splashed on the walls and dripped onto the floor. It was surreal.

And they were screaming. Everyone was calling each other sluts and telling them to give it to them harder and faster. After watching for about thirty seconds, Claire saw the girls switch partners. "Oh my god, they're all crazy," Claire thought as she stood in utter disbelief. Before tonight, she had just seen Jamie that one time act like a complete slut. Now this. It was a Roman-style orgy. There were no boundaries, no partners, and no semblance of decency.

Claire's tears welled up and she started sobbing. The events of tonight and the previous days just overwhelmed her. "How could they do this?" She moved over to the pull out sofa, lay down, and continued bawling. She curled up in a little ball, and tried to put her hands over her ears, but she couldn't push tight enough to keep the noises from reaching her mind.

Trysten
Trysten
159 Followers