Jamie the Black Sheep Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Trysten
Trysten
159 Followers

I quickly lost focus on the dick in front of me and turned my attention to the dick behind me—or more specifically the dick in my behind. Luc was now pretty much able to stick his cock all the way inside my ass. He'd get all the way in and then pull all the way out. And I mean all the way. He didn't let the tip stay in so that it was easier to piston back in. The head of his dick was all the way out, then he'd force it back in. With every new forward thrust, the muscle that guards my little asshole would have to spread out to admit his cock for another round. Each time it flexed to his big piece of meat, the feeling it gave me was wonderful. That's the real pleasure: the invasion.

"Alright, now fuck my ass!" I demanded.

Luc quickly took me advice and increased his pace. The great thing about it, though, was that he didn't change his technique. Each withdrawal, he'd come all the way out. Then, with each thrust, he'd have to pierce through my tight little asshole. It was wonderful. He kept pouring lube on the area, so there really wasn't any pain involved. It was just the wondering fulfilling feeling of his cock going to town in my ass. Ahhh.

This time, it was Luc that beat me to the punch. His fingernails suddenly grasped the fleshy cheeks of my ass like he was holding on for dear life. Then I heard him give a huge exhale and a pulled out quickly. As the head moved past my asshole for the last time, it gave it a parting shot of jizz. After that, there were a few money shots delivered to my lower back. I don't think I came, but I didn't care. I may not have been able to. My body was numba: Numb from fucking god knows how many dudes in the past few days. Numb from the booze. Numb from the drugs. Numb from the thought that my friends were all probably asleep back at the condo. Numb from the memory of a boyfriend back home that I didn't even feel bad about.

*****

A limo drove me home from the club. Luc told me he could eventually, but he had to finish his set. I told him I needed some sleep so he arranged the car. Someone at the club gave me an employee button-up to wear home. As I was leaving the waiter ran up to me with a bag, "Your effects ma'am." I looked inside and saw my thong and bra from earlier. This guy was something. "Also ma'am. Luc wanted me to give you this." I looked and it was his business card. On the back was his cell number, hand written. "Mr. Luc rarely gives out his personal phone number. I'm not supposed to tell you that, but you should call him. He'd be disappointed if you didn't."

"Who are you?" was all I asked.

"I'm his personal assistant. Luc, along with his family, owns this club and many others like them around the world. I've worked with him for five years, and I've never seen him show one young lady all his favors. I have to admit we did a little research on you. That's the only reason why you were allowed downstairs. So, Ms. Jamie, I hope you enjoy the remainder of your vacation." He turned and walked away.

Good Lord. Research? Of course, that's how the older man knew my name. We'd never told him. And Luc! Owning clubs all over the world. Could that be true? I had butterflies as I stepped into the limo for my ride home.

*****

I walked into the condo just before dawn and saw the place was destroyed. I saw the beers on the kitchen, the closet turned out, and everything else in some kind of disarray. And there was Claire. She was packing her bag.

She looked up and saw what I looked like and started crying all over again. I could tell by the state of her face these weren't the first tears she'd cried today.

"What? Did you get fucked too? Where's your dress? Why are you wearing a button-up? I can't believe this! All my friends—no, my ex-friends—are all whores!"

She looked at me with a vehemence I'd never seen. She shoved some last article of clothing in her bag and zipped the suitcase shut.

"What's going on Claire, why are you so upset?"

"Just go look in the bedroom. You're whore friends had one helluva night. Beers, frozen pizza, booze...and oh wait: coke, olive oil, and a giant fucking orgy. It's sickening."

"Good lord."

"That's right. And you're just as bad. I hope you had your fun. This is ridiculous. I hope I never see any of you again!"

"Wait, Claire!" I shouted as she passed me moving towards the door. "Where are you going? You don't even have a car."

"I rented one. The shop is a half mile down the road. I need to leave here before something terrible happens."

"Claire, I'm sorry. I didn't mean for any of this. I didn't know they didn't let you into the club until later in the night. "

"Jamie, if you had come home with your clothes on, then I could have forgiven you. But look at you. Is that cum in your hair? Disgusting."

"Claire, are you going to tell anyone?"

"I haven't decided. I know one thing: I never want to see any of you again." With that, she stormed out and slammed the door.

I walked into the room and saw Emily, Rachel, and the two boys all naked on the bed. The tarp was still on it, and the oil was semi-drying on everyone. Emily had a line of coke on her boob. The smell of the room was overpowering. It was a mix of sex, oil, and...something else. I have no idea.

*****

I started cleaning up and eventually Emily and Rachel came out of the bedroom. They both came out naked, looking confused. Emily asked where Claire was.

"Don't you remember?" Rachel cut in. "She came home, saw us both do a line of coke off the boy's dick, started crying, and vowed to go home."

"Fuck! Did she go home? How? She doesn't have a car. Did she take our's?"

"She rented one."

Emily started sobbing a little. "She's gonna tell everyone."

"Probably," was all I could say. There seemed to be a mutual understanding. None of us seemed upset about what we had done. We simply were upset we were probably going to get caught.

Trysten
Trysten
159 Followers