All Comments on 'Jamie's Needs'

by HoHumMum

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
not sexy

A mother sending her son to a nut clinic is not hot

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 13 years ago
Loved it to a certain point, then it crashed.

I was going to add this to my favourites, but the way it turned so suddenly, I won't be doing that now.

Please try something happier.

Lucky I'm not depressed at this moment. I've had my pills for today.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Did your guilt get you?

This was a good fantasy story, well written but, oh dear, that old chestnut of the writer fearing he's gone too far so ending the tale with "redemptive" violence. Spoiled it completely.

Either write without guilt or don't post

estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
HoHum, You Fell At The Last fence

After your exciting first outing, I was looking forward to this. I was really cheering as you approached the last fence, but then--you crashed mightily, my bet went down the nick as you say in the UK, and I joined the rest of the punters in a long and loud booing. Only three quibbles, which makes my disappointment even greater, as your writing, both narrative and technical, is really good. But the ending? What a sell.

chytownchytownalmost 13 years ago
Well Written Story!!!

You could have deleted page 3 and had a better story. But it was your story. Thanks for the good read I'll be looking forward to your next story.

rafman188rafman188almost 13 years ago
Great story, sad ending.

I make no apologies for repeating my disappointment at the ending of this very well written story. I suppose the author was trying to be different, but failed to understand the needs of her readers. But for the ending, I would have awarded 5 stars.

4/5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great story

Great story, keep on writing! I love these female POV-Stories and You got the rare ability!

The violent, quite surreal ending is a little bit too much for me too, but your two stories on literotica show great talent, you bring something like "European spirit" in here!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 13 years ago
I enjoyed most of the story

It was the ending that threw me off. Sad endings have a way of doing that to me.

Still, it was a well written story.

LOVS4PLAYLOVS4PLAYalmost 13 years ago
WELL DONE

YOUR STORY WAS WELL WRITTEN.EVEN THE ENDING.. TO EXPLAIN,ANY ONE WHO WOULD TRY TO BASH IN SOMEONES BRAINS & KICK A PERSON WHILE THEY ARE UNCONSCIOUS TRULY SHOULD BE COMMENTED..WHILE THE ENDING GIVES THIS STORY A TOUCH OF REALISM IT ALSO DIMINISHED FROM ONES OVERALL READING ENJOYMENT... AWARDED ONLY A SCORE OF 4 STARS.FOR WHATS ITS WORTH..IF EYE WANTED; VIOLENCE, STRESS, CONFLICT & ABUSE EYE WOOD HAVE STAYED IN MY LAST RELATIONSHIP...LOL BTW THE SON KILLED SOMEONE, THE COURTS WOULD THEREFORE BECOME INVOLVED.. THEY WOULD COMMENT HIM ,NOT HIS MOTHER/MuM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Disappointing beginning & ending!

This story had mixed emotions for me. At the start, 3 guys all having a wank in front of each other? Too gay, should have been the son on his own enjoying the privacy of his mother. The ending? What a bloodbath - the mother deserved a much kinder ending, she was so sweet....

KY XtianKY Xtianalmost 13 years ago
Epic ending

I was hot on the edge of finishing a great wank. Your ending killed my boner. What an unexpected twist. I gave it five stars, I'll survive. ;-)

HeyAllHeyAllalmost 13 years ago
Very erotic

I loved the teasing and how the mother struggled with her 'maternal' instincts a few times.

Keep the stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

You drove your son nuts it's not a good thing. Your heroin cums across as a selfish bitch. Next time think before you write such a selfish self absorbed story

HoHumMumHoHumMumalmost 13 years agoAuthor
Reply to anonymous

So, Claire comes across as a selfish bitch? Well, I'd put it a bit stronger than that, I think she's evil, so emotionally manipulative that she can only form relationships with people much younger than herself. Meanwhile Jamie has never recovered from the divorce and is completely fixated on his mother, which Claire, of course, reinforces.

So, yes, I had thought through the story before writing it. I almost posted it under Erotic Horror but I felt that the incest angle was uppermost. It's not a 'nice' story because it was never meant to be.

Ho Hum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Woah

Please don't get me wrong, I loved the story, up until the end. Not being a violent person, the ending was a bit of a shock.

As for your other stories, I think they're fantastic. You are one of my new favorite authors and i look forward to future submissions. I love the British take on them and I think you are a gifted story-teller.

All the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A Little Warning Next Time

I really wish more authors would put in a warning before they write stories like these. I come here to read a good story and get off. Reading about some poor bastard that gets driven so insane that he committs murder and ends up spending the rest of his life in a nut house, does not get me off. I mean seriously, why not just have the poor guy kill himself, I'm sure his mom wouldn't have minded, there was that cute guy across the street afterall.. This should have been put in the Erotic Horror section, whatever other Taboos it breaks.

So a note to this author and others, put a disclaimer about the violence when you write stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
the author does not reveal a sex in the bio

My guess is that the writer is an older male, with, shall we say, sexual problems.

SWIM21SWIM21about 10 years ago
Well that was different, but...

I am, to say the least, conflicted. On the one hand, the first part of the story was amazing, but of course, I really didn't expect that ending. That said, I actually liked the way it ended. I know it sounds sick, and it is, of course, but coming from someone who has actually endured a hell of a lot of abuse from his mother in real life, I found this story disturbingly satisfying, like scratching an itch on sensitive skin. It is impossible to describe this kind of feeling to someone who hasn't felt it, but when you're taken advantage of and hurt by someone you trust on such a fundamental level, your desire to hurt them back completely overrides any concerns over self-preservation. You'll do anything to make them hurt like they've hurt you, especially when they're so damn careless with your feelings that you wonder if they ever cared about you at all. That's what Jamie was thinking when he did what he did, and the only thing unrealistic about his reaction is that in real life, he would have more than likely killed his mother and himself in the process. So like I said, good story. Family fun for all. Yay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hated the ending

All i have to say Fucking hate the ending

RANDOG61RANDOG61about 7 years ago
FUCKED UP STORY, BUT WAS SO COMPELLING!

I AGREE WITH ONE OF THE COMMENTS, I TO HAVE BEEN THROUGH A LIVING HELL SO NOW I LIVE PRETTY MUCH IN SOLITUDE BUT NONE OF THIS WAS BROUGHT ON BY MY MOTHER BUT WHAT WAS ONCE MY, "ONE AND ONLY." I DON'T HATE HER ANYMORE BUT LIKE I TOLD HER MANY YEARS AGO RIGHT AFTER MY DAUGHTER WAS BORN AND I SUE'D HER FOR A DIVORCE AND SHE LIVES IN BRISBANE AUS., "THE FURTHER AWAY, THE BETTER." IT NEVER BOTHERED ME ONE BIT TO HIRE AN ATTORNEY TO TRACK HER ONE NIGHT STANDS AND I RUINED HER LIFE HERE IN THE U.S. SHE RUINED HER OWN LIFE BUT I RAISED MY DAUGHTER AND HAVE NEVER EVEN DATED IN THE LAST 22 YEARS!

prop69prop69about 7 years ago
Sexy but sad

Interesting ending

blackknight314blackknight314about 7 years ago
Nice story...

Too bad he was so psycho over his Mummy. Oh well, sorry about Wayne as well. She created a monster, though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Wrong person got locked up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous