Jammed

Story Info
Jammed handcuff leads to cut panties & 2 days of super sex.
1.4k words
4.22
23.3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright 2002 Del Edwards

She was wearing a sheepish grin as he opened the door for her. He chuckled and stepped back inviting her in. Both handcuffs were around her right wrist. She had made sure the keyholes faced out on both cuffs. "This is embarrassing," she said.

"Hey, I think it's great that you and Ted can play that way," he said as he lead her through the kitchen and out into the garage. "Shows some imagination," he added. She unlocked one cuff almost expertly and let it dangle. He swiveled the machinist's vice and locked it in position.

His friend Ted had called about an hour ago in a panic. He had to be at the airport to catch a flight in just over an hour. He explained that he and Lynn had been playing bedroom games and one of the handcuffs had jammed and was locked on her right wrist. Ted had asked if Lynn could come by after she dropped him at the airport so he could cut it off with a hacksaw.

He was concentrating on the mechanics of the cuff and decided he could make a single cut close to the locking mechanism so the single strand could rotate open and free her wrist. It was a slim and delicate wrist not unlike the beautifully defined muscular thighs that extended from the bell-like cut-off legs of the farmer's overalls she was wearing. The cloth was khaki colored and the hardware was tarnished copper. Under it was a simple white cotton blouse with a band of eyelet lace above her breasts and another below. No white showed through the holes and he concluded she was not wearing a bra. She didn't need to...she was a very slim, small-breasted woman of extraordinary beauty. Soft oiled-tanned leather loafers completed the outfit.

Fingering the hard steel cuff and the thin fragility of her wrist he gently guided them to the jaws of the machinist's vice mounted on his workbench. She was breathing fast. The vice rattled and growled as he spun the screw closing the cold steel jaws onto the cuff that held her captive. He used all of his body weight on the screw handle to make sure the jaws were tight.

"I've seen that look before when your imagination was lubricated with just the right amount of wine," she commented trying to sound casual.

"What to you mean," he asked knowing she was firmly secured and could not move away from him or the bench.

"Those unguarded moments when I glanced at you and found you glazing at me like you were fantasizing about having me," she replied.

"Like when?" he asked with a mixture of curiosity and defensiveness.

"Most notably the night of the last pool party. Your eyes were so intense I could feel them on me before I ever looked to confirm it.

He remembered that night too. She was wearing a very skimpy black string bikini. The shoestring bow ties at the back of her neck and between her breasts begged to be pulled open as did the same knots high on each hip. She was barely covered by the four triangles of black material. One over each breast was wet and showed the contour of her erect nipples. The other two triangles were joined at a point between her legs almost covering the crack of her ass in the back and her sex flower in the front. There was no pubic hair. She hadn't been sure if the shiver that flowed through her body was due to the cool night air or his gaze.

He paused for a very long moment then nodded and said, "That's true. You're very perceptive."

"I've wondered about you too," she gushed. "I've had fantasies about us."

"Like what?" he asked in a small voice, his throat constricted with excitement.

"One of my favorites is where you handcuff me and cut my panties off."

"Pretty much like you are now, huh?" he answered.

"Ohgod, you're gonna do it, aren't you," she gasped at him. The thumb of her left hand was under the shoulder strap of the cutoff overalls. She pushed it toward him and said, "You'll have to help me...it takes two hands to open the clasp." He was familiar with the spring bail and button arrangement and easily opened it. Her hand crossed her chest and offered him the remaining strap clasp. He made quick work of it. When he let go the bib flopped to her waist though the straps remained in place over her shoulders.

She used her free hand to open the buttons of her blouse. Then she shrugged her way out of it until it was hanging at her right elbow. Her pink-brown nipples were comfortably warm and in the shape of a cone, not a cone with protruding cylinder wanting to be warmed by sucking lips.

She whined as she fought with the copper-colored buttons of the cut-off overalls at her left hip. "Help me, help me with the other ones," she implored in a soprano voice. A few seconds later she stood nearly naked before him, her overalls about her ankles protected only by a lavender string bikini panty about her hips.

She let her free hand be guided by his hand and heard the harsh chatter of cold steel as he closed the free cuff around her left wrist. Now both her arms were in the iron grip of the vise.

"Is that it or is this just the beginning of some larger scenario?" he asked.

Her breath was coming hard and fast. She smiled and snorted a laugh of anxious excitement at him. "Just the beginning," she breathed as she anxiously shifted her weight from one leg to the other and back again. There was a dark stain of wetness in the center of her panty.

"Is that from your earlier excitement or about you and me," he asked touching the translucent wetness.

"Ahwhaaa, I showered and douched before I left the house...Uhhg, wanted to be fresh for you," she sang at him.

"Be still," he commanded, "I don't want to risk drawing a single drop of your blood." She obeyed and with two quick pulls of the razor knife he depantied her. "What happens next," he asked in a quivering voice.

"You...ahhh...take me to the patio, put me on the chase lounge and tie my hands to it over my head."

"And then...?" he grinned

"You...you...finger fuck me and tongue my clit till I scream," she said haltingly.

"And then...?" he asked again.

"And then you maaaa...masturbate. I'm still cuffed. You strip down and stand in front of me. Each time you approach orgasm I groan and open my mouth so you can stick your cock in it. Lynn was breathing hard and ended her salacious grin when she opened her mouth wide, looked up and locked her eyes on his.

"How does it end?" he gargled.

"Wooooh," she said. "You sit on the stool and I come on to you, put my cuffed hands behind your neck and slowly take all of you into mheee!"

"And...?" he asked with a tight-lipped smile.

"I make you promise to be still while I slowly fuck you until you can't be still and slam your big, hard cock up into me again and again until it is empty." She opened her mouth again, flicked her tongue and said, "unless you'd rather fuck this."

"I kinda like the way you wrote the original," he said opening the vise. Then he grasped the chain between the cuffs, tied a length of soft-twist nylon rope to it and led her to the patio.

He kept her captive in the cuffs for two days but only because she wanted him to. After they played out what she had described to him they invented variations and new themes. It was a maelstrom of juicy intensity that seemed to have no end, punctuated with sleep and fine light meals of eggs, cheese, bread, fruit and wine.

They knew it had to end.

He concentrated on cleaving the cuff cleanly without hurting her in the least. She was back in the garage, the jammed cuff clamped securely in the vice. He finger fucked her almost viciously while his other hand was curled behind her neck. She gasped and he kissed her hard to quiet her. They he methodically cut the mild steel single strand of the cuff with a brand-new twenty-four tooth blade.

She walked dreamily to her car dressed in the cutoff overalls, the blouse draped over her arm. Just before she slid behind the wheel she smiled at him. Tucked into the bib pocket of her overall shorts were two twenty-dollar bills...enough to buy a new set of cuffs.