All Comments on 'Jane Marwood, Governess Ch. 03'

by harrietmarwood

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Yummy!

Reminds a bit of these lines from Baudelaire:

"My doom, henceforward, is my sole desire:

As martyrs, being demented in their zeal,

Shake with delightful spasms upon the wheel,

Implore the whip, or puff upon the fire,

So I implore you, fervently resigned!"

Waiting eagerly for next installment, and Michael's promised severe chastisements. Especially enjoy the scenes where Michael is made to cooperate, to actively participate in his humiliation and discipline.

:-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Interesting story

Many young men these days can benefit from such training and discipline. They watch porn and masturbate far too much. If mothers cannot control this behavior an Aunt, grandmother or good friend should be given the charge.

theredheadboytheredheadboyover 10 years ago
Superb chapter!

This story is getting better and better. Wonderfully written, will leave many a reader with an ache I'm sure ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sensuality and Strictness at its BEST!

What a story and how it develops - fantastic! Cannot wait for the next chapter when She will have him all to Herself - to do with as SHE wishes. The ultimate place for a boy such as Michael. She will make him Her abject slave!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I totally LOVE this story!,

As a grown up little boy who needs and deserves a prolonged strapping, I can't possibly express my aching arousal at Michael's impending punishments in that secluded place where Ms Marwood can just go wild on him. She seems to LOVE punishing his bare tied body. Like poor Michael, I cannot stop touching myself as I envision his fate. Oh, 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tears of joy!!!!!!

Omg, i loved this latest ch...this stoey is amazing, just as i think it cant go on any longer, u make the poor boy suffer all over again... N the realise of his pleasure...uhhhhh i absolutely adore ur stories....i nearly lost it with the pamler n laudanem, please keep it up <3

buttman52buttman52over 10 years ago
W O W

As most of you know I read a lot well over 500 stories and like I've said before never stop writing and I will never stop reading,excellent story I came so many times that I had to go to sleep no more energy......:-)

ValensGirlValensGirlover 10 years ago

I do love how they ogle him!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
excellent

love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Jane Marwood-Governess

Magnificent story! This is in the best tradition of Jane Marwood's outstanding tales. Please continue with Michael's ordeal. All of your fans would like to see this young man experience the full spectrum of embarrassment, shame and pain planned for him by Jane and Harriet. The time period is very nice also. Thank you for writing and sharing this with us.

James

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please continue

Great take on a favorite theme. Might I suggest you have your way with a story called Jason an Obedient Son. I would love to see you continue that one. There are three parts that end with a tbc. I have never seen the story attributed to an author. I think you could do it justice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I'm STILL laughing at how bad this is

Next time she tries anything, he's going to plant her. One good shot to the mouth and a couple to her ribs and she goes down like the sack of shit she is. When you torture people they strike back. If he kills her he'd be justified. Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Super story

Great story - ignore the stupid trolls and their comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Absolutely great!

Please continue -- this is a truly erotic series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Unbridled erotism

The series so far has been 'arousing' looking forward to further episodes

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wonderful story telling!

Please keep this story going. Dying to read what happens in Christchurch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
suggesion

Nice story but could be made more exciting if the boys humiliating punishment was shown in presence of giggling girls of his age

braandknickersbraandknickersabout 9 years ago
Thank You!

What a fantastic finish! i failed to make it through to the end before giving into my selfish desires. Ms. Marwood would most likely had punished my poor bottom for doing such a thing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
naughty boy

I have been abusing my erect member while reading this. How much I wish for Ms. Marwood to break me of this disgusting habit.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 6 years ago
Oh Dear God!

This by far,is the most wicked and deliciously erotic chapter from all written so far...I was totally shocked when Harriet was introduced! And both sisters had their 'fun' with young Michael.

Also I just want to add,that 'bath scene' was so epic! I have read countless femdom stories with scenarios that are genuinely good but that scene,along with the talcum powder part😍Was off the top! I myself had came so hard both sisters would've been proud....Please continue with those two naughty sisters once again..⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️'s

orezgarorezgarover 5 years ago
Absolutely fantastic

You've been inactive for a while so I doubt you'll see this comment, let alone make more stories!

I'm intoxicated by your the style of domination in all of your stories, the stern motherly type domination - quite literally in "A Good Little Boy for Jeanette" - but nonetheless present in how Jane and Harriet dominate.

With any luck, you'll make a return and make a sequel to this with Harriet keeping her word! Or perhaps more adventures with Jeanette? Something new entirely?

Anyway, I hope you see this and I hope it inspires you to keep writing.

hiteach500hiteach500about 4 years ago

I would love to see more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Love to see more chapters

Although I like the overall story line and possible future chapters describing the extreme beatings and screams, I hope that there will be some reckoning against Jane after Michael's dad finds out just what happens to his son. I applaud the way the author writes the expressions and a little compassion as Jane beats Michael so he fears her. She beats and humiliates him even though she knows that Michael is telling her the truth. Fifty hits with a leather belt will leave Michael in shock and unable to sit at a chair. His eyes show the fear and he can not even speak well after the morning beating. Since it has been quite some time since this last chapter I wonder if there is someplace else the author's stories are published.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

please continue the story

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Will you continue this please?

Please continue the story...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Absolutely delicious and brilliant. Stern and affectionate femininity should rule the world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, I am totally surprised that Michael was even sane after getting beaten 50 times with that leather belt. He would not have any thoughts of fear but one of complete broken glazing of the eyes. Hello, no mind in that head of his. After what he went through the night before, no way would he be able to eat, let alone even sit on a chair. And Jane did not give him any soothing lotion for his ass. Too bad the story is left unfinished as more chapters would have to watch as Michael is driven insane by the sadist, Jane.

Sebastian_LisboaSebastian_Lisboaalmost 2 years ago

Please Miss Marwood can you continue this story? I really love it. I am very much like Michael I guess ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

When do you continue it please?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it. When can I get a strict female to do that to me?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is so good but too cruel. especially when the sub has been raped and beaten mercilessly without giving consent. though the author takes pains to say the victim is 18, the language and tone implies that he's a child. While technically OK, it was a bit creepy. Also as another commenter pointed out, a heavy strapping after a prior caning would have injured him badly. however, I understand that some kinksters like very sadistic femdom, so no judgement or vote down from me. Just my amature observations that nobody asked for.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous